Why Poland?

What's the reason for that country?

Attached: 1548114998952.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATF-drZKY0I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Winged Hussars have to arrive from somewhere

idk

Fake (((nation))) on a stolen clay, causing problems to European neighbors ever since.
Jews created it
Several times over

KYS retard

kys poofter

youtube.com/watch?v=ATF-drZKY0I

Attached: 1537979689381.jpg (584x1200, 98K)

nice try you uneducated retard
>The first Jews arrived in the territory of modern Poland in the 10th century. Travelling along trade routes leading east to Kiev and Bukhara, Jewish merchants, known as Radhanites, crossed Silesia. One of them, a diplomat and merchant from the Moorish town of Tortosa in Spanish Al-Andalus, known by his Arabic name, Ibrahim ibn Yaqub, was the first chronicler to mention the Polish state ruled by Prince Mieszko I. In the summer of 965 or 966 Jacob made a trade and diplomatic journey from his native Toledo in Muslim Spain to the Holy Roman Empire and to Slavic countries.[32] The first actual mention of Jews in Polish chronicles occurs in the 11th century. It appears that Jews were then living in Gniezno, at that time the capital of the Polish kingdom of the Piast dynasty. Among the first Jews to arrive in Poland (in 1097 or 1098) were those banished from Prague.[32] The first permanent Jewish community is mentioned in 1085 by a Jewish scholar Jehuda ha-Kohen in the city of Przemyśl.[33]

The history of the Jews in Poland dates back over 1,000 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was a principal center of Jewish culture, thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Attached: JewsPoland.jpg (650x360, 67K)

Attached: 1549887862940.jpg (768x684, 268K)

Why not?

Scratch polak- find a jew, always

Polin is an artificially created "country", that was created by Jewish intellectual elite, using Slavic (majority Sarmatian-descendants) population for political purposes (a kid of a buffer zone) in order to divide Western and Eastern civilizations. Even first "polish" coins were minted in now extinct Lashon Knaan (Hebrew-Yiddish-Hybrid) language. "Polish people" are nothing more, but a result of political policies. We even have a saying, that: "Polin is our promised land."

Attached: Lashon-Knaan-Polish-Coin.jpg (200x192, 14K)

To get blacked

Poolaks didn't turn up in Mazurien before expulsion from Khazaria, Pooland created itself on a stolen clay from Celts in the south, Germanic to the West, Baltic areas North and East always with the help of jews, their masters from Khazaria.
Many stupid wars later, many recreations later slave like nigro mentality remains, t.etwrnal savage crying victims, that learned from Jews to cry out of pain as they strike you.
Untermensch

This
>Polin is an artificially created "country", that was created by Jewish intellectual elite, using Slavic (majority Sarmatian-descendants) population for political purposes (a kid of a buffer zone) in order to divide Western and Eastern civilizations. Even first "polish" coins were minted in now extinct Lashon Knaan (Hebrew-Yiddish-Hybrid) language. "Polish people" are nothing more, but a result of political policies. We even have a saying, that: "Polin is our promised land

Poland makes more sense than Ireland desu.

Could you please translate that from pidgin?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (204x223, 535K)

>Fake nation
Sir, you are the most retarded thing I ever met.

That's true. That's why we're so smart because we inherited it from the smartest tribe in the world (Jews), meanwhile you are muttoid ogre looking subhumans that is a laughing stockpile in the world currently.

Imagine being poorer than Israel. That's UK for you and would be even poorer if wasn't for the Jewish banks in London, which contribute to 80% of GDP of this sheep shagging island on stolen celtic clay mixed with germoids and then niggers from Nubia brought by the Roman Empire.

Attached: 1551074228676.jpg (1274x1390, 181K)

this

> (((Polish))) sucking up to Zion

Oh what a surprise this is!!!

Dude, Ireland itself is a joke. Non-country with fake language that nobody knows, almost every aspect of this jokish country is basically English. Has no culture nor any acheivement on it's own.

If we're are asking about the purpose of a country the Ireland would be the next after Belgium pretty ironic to see the flag of such "country".

I wish I was a Jew. They are smart and outperforming your shithole countries in every possible way. Israel (a country in a state of war) is already richer than UK and far richer than Ireland without german handouts and tax heaven creative accounting.

And this country borders shithole 3rd world from every direction, is isolated from everybody and boycotted, meanwhile they still managed to be richer because of the productive Ashkenazim that inherited their inhegnuity from Poles.

The germs on stolen celtic clay with mixed niggers from nubia brought by the Romans (the Brits) aren't the smartest of people, you know.

You probably got cucked or bullied by a Polish immigrant

Nothing against Polish immigrants. Somebody has to do the shitty jobs over here

I just don't understand why the country itself exists. Part of it is Germany and the other could be easily merged with their neighbours

>I wish I was a Jew
Not even transcending to nothing better, than slavshit euronigger
KYS

Why are you seething so much? So hard to admit that even Jews are more superior than your subhuman half-paki kind with nubian roman admixture?
Majority of Ashkenazim are smarter, richer and whiter than you.

You should ask first why your "country" even exist. You're eurotrash nigger British with euro as a currency

They are OK in my view. I've been to Poland and have some Polish friends. I don't know why all of them thought I was British? I'm brown af

>I'm brown af
thats probably the reason

NORF
O
R
F

why would you want to split it between those countries though? do you think belarus is more important than poland?
>BŁAGAM

Because lots of Brits are brown. You have to understand that UK is basically Pakistan.

whats the reason for ireland though? its just another english speaking random country with no national identity, nobody would cry if you got annexed because you arent special in any way
just a clone of britain

Damn. I've not been to UK so I don't know. Poles are really nice people tho. I met many random strangers who were really friendly and nice. I don't remember seeing a single non-white person in Poland for days lmao

yeah, the only non-whites here are gypsies (0,09% of the population) and occassional african-american tourists

Why Ireland? There like 100k people speaking your language. Similar to Sorbs. Fake nation, thats what i think.

We have increasing number of Indians, we already have a stereotype of Indians being uber eats guys. But there is a mixed perceivement of Indians, some don't mind, some thinks many of you are muslims so bad, other ones heard the stories of rude Indians and have mixed feelings.

Fuck right back off to the shithole, you come from Marchienzczs

Attached: 1553646946269.png (848x535, 37K)

we are the place where you kill the jews, faggots and other trash like you retarded nigger

Attached: 1524135338474.jpg (3830x3239, 3.22M)

Ok. Seba. We'll pretend like you're a real Anglo and not just shitposting.

Attached: 1522674505781.jpg (213x237, 16K)

Yeah I noticed Indians doing Uber Eats in Krakow. What's up with that? I was in a suit so maybe people thought of me differently

It's that sort of countries that once had an empire but then got crushed.

Majority of populations worldwide live along shores or heavily interact with them, Poles not really.

Poland is akin to landlocked Midwest states, I'd myself pick Utah for comparison.

Attached: Danzig.jpg (238x212, 16K)

Poos and pooplungers are BFF's now

Attached: 1553646946313.jpg (1080x1509, 161K)

>Fake (((nation))) on a stolen clay, causing problems to European neighbors ever since.

Actual lol.

Oh m8.... Your country isn't even British anymore. Imagine being so cucked you not only lost most of your global empire to the point you fight over some irrelevant islands off the coast of Argentina, but then you imported a bunch of third world people to the point you became a minority in your very own country.

Attached: london-uk-06th-sep-2013-muslim-women-outside-the-houses-of-parliament-DDTFXE[1].jpg (1300x953, 230K)

Then why do so many poles abandon their “real” country, and instead go to the “fake” country of Ireland to clean toilets?

Same fag hiding behind meme flag.

Sounds like Ahmed is mad Poland doesn't want his refugee ass.

Because the British allowed themselves to get subverted by Jews, gave land they won during the Ottoman Wars to the kikes, and sold out their European white brothers to the communists (also Jews). Then you parade around as the heroes of WW II.

First you wrecked the country economically, then you talk shit when Poles try to seek a better life away from the shit system you imposed on them.

Excuse me? You assume too much. I don't care what happens to Polin and their "people", I, like any normal person care about my people and nobody else. Everybody takes care of their interests, and truth is truth, reality is reality and fact are facts - no matter who believes or not believes what.

These are not Poles but gypsies or criminals. No smart guy moves to such countries.

...???

Lech, Rus, and Czech were all Jewish how could we have forgotten.

Imagine a half-brain retard with no degree with no hobby and higher goal in life has not work manually. It's obvious that he won't waste his life in Poland... he will waste it in UK.

Apparently they have always been that way. I know a polish girls who's sister(9/10) is married to a pajeet in the USA (Probably for a green card lol)

Mostly propaganda. However, I am rather not interested in those that have abandoned the country. Personally they simply had no interest in trying to fight to the end here so them leaving just improves our situation. In addition, while we have a steep mountain to climb (we never received the benefits of the Marshall Plan that Germany got in order to rebuild their nation [not USA's fault, Stalin blocked the directive]) things have been improving. If you think Poland is bad now you should have seen the 90's. Things are getting better for us, can you say the same for yourself?

I am mostly concerned with other nations interfering in Poland, per usual. Since the collapse of the Commonwealth whenever we start improving our loving, caring neighbors always seem to play a hand. Currently we have Russia, Germany, and Israel to worry about.

So when are you coming over?

Considering the UK is collapsing socially, culturally, and morally I doubt the immigration there will increase. But one should simply be suspect of any who simply abandon their homeland for economic benefit.

Someone has to fix the toilets.

You should see how Brits behave in cities like Kraków. Between public defecation, urination, exposure, drunkeness, fighting, vandalism, and harassment I'd say you're probably on a cultural level similar to those Poo's. It must have been hard for some Polką to tell the difference.

Why do so many poles believe in the flat earth conspiracy? I have met 3 people who believe in it and they all turned out to be poles ( 1 uni friend who studies pharmacy, 2 co workers)

I don't know a single person who has a serious conviction about a "Flat earth theory" beyond memes.

I think it's something with slavic girls in general. Russian girls especially

Krakow was worse than where I live not kidding. Plus all the public smoking is disgusting

I used to meme flat earth on Jow Forums and Facebook groups HARD. I didn't believe in it but it always got normies mad

I find this hard to believe considering Kraków is relatively clean. Smoking, however, is a serious social issue and I will agree with you there. The worst part of Kraków is that the British tourists simply do not behave and completely trash the "Old Town" area.

Outside of that though it's a rather nice city. There is a pollution issue but this has more to do with societal transition so I am optimistic that the air quality will steadily improve over the next decade.

It was not very clean. That is what I was refering to. But overall amazing country, especially cycling in the countryside