Which corporation is the greatest villain in the world today?

Which corporation is the greatest villain in the world today?

Attached: fang.jpg (510x300, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parallaxoptics.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/on-woke-capital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's FAANG, not FANG.

goooooooooogle

user you know those corporations are just tentacles of the bigger issue right?

hydra...

Alphabet

Jewgle

no. Israel.

Alphabet.

Attached: 30415237_10155409810348372_7737426125395066880_n.jpg (317x396, 14K)

Probably Amazon, since they actually control the American economy.

Alphabet Inc, just because it has the most power.

BlackRock

Attached: Без названия.jpg (1280x853, 116K)

They're all glowniggers in disguise.

usa federal reserve

This. They have a virtual monopoly on all info in English worldwide.

never heard of them.... how submersive

just read up on them.. holy shit

Vatican

>Before Jow Forums
>After Jow Forums

How the fuck is Netflix doing so well? Do that many people still not understand all encodable media including TV, film, music, and literature are freely available to anyone with internet access?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

our governments

N?

Netflix. I was surprised too.

Ease of access and use

The Fed.

Yeah, what happened to Apple?

Including Netflix is like saying Volkswagen, Toyota, Hyundai... and Lancia.

It's just Google. They renamed themselves a few years ago.

Indeed

Attached: Untitled.jpg (781x458, 51K)

Trump Org

boomers are scared that apple peaked because of iphone saturation, that's why they're trying to diversify now

Bayer/Monsanto. Literally poisoning the planet.

I own like 20k USD of Facebook and Google stock. I hope it doesn't tank and the jewery continues

Not selling and buying toilet paper stock shame on you

they're all woke anti white faggots.

this. pretty sure they've had people assassinated for trying to expose their shit before too.
you can escape tech companies by just not using their crap. you can't escape environmental damage and toxins in your food without going full siege mode.

Attached: wojak_enraged.png (800x850, 433K)

why can't more blackpillers and accelerationists go on shooting rampages in a monsanto lab instead of mosques.
also this thread is now being monitored. pretty sure i might be on a no fly list by now.

Some people want to pay for things they get.

Because they are larpers.

Information isn't a "thing." Do you cover your ears to avoid accidentally hearing a song and storing it in your brain without having purchased that information first?

Attached: wgah'nagl fhtagn.jpg (900x300, 105K)

I prefer FAAG

parallaxoptics.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/on-woke-capital/
Their stock valuations are high enough to where they have to deliver on revenue growth or they will have issues. They are locked into a dynamic where they have to signal their piety or face PR backlashes. They aren't supremely villainous, they just reflect current social mores. We shouldn't expect idealism from corporations.

Instead of these (mostly lame) tech companies, I would criticize the producers and enforcers of those social mores: universities and media.

Facebook aspires to be, but Google takes the cake considering how many companies it owns.

Twitter

walmart

Toilet paper doesn't give you 15% cagr returns retard

(((They))) created the social mores.

Attached: 1540769620516.jpg (540x362, 45K)

bump

Regulating google and facebook as public utilities: yay or nay?

I'm against it, but I understand all the concerns. I just can't justify going in and making rules for a business. Will Chamberlain and Michael Malice will be debating it on Michael's podcast later this week.

Honestly they are abusing their current power like cancer. Governments are completely powerless giving them million dollar fines that are like pocket money to them.
When you control the information available to billions of people, you should be an utility. However, nothing would stop national governments from doing the same shit if they had control over them and it might even be worse

>goooooooooogle
this

Google and Facebook.

Still Coca Cola.