(((Spencer Tunick))) does it again

This just happened today in my country.
This (((((((((performance)))))))) has been staged in Valencia, a city in the east of Spain, governed by separatist-leftists (pseudocommunists funded by Catalan independentists).

The performance shows ugly women standing up over men,

Just why are the jews perpetrating this agression against my country. You will then ask yourselves why every country in the world hates you. I wonder what would happen if this was staged in Jerusalem.

Attached: 1232465464685.png (607x409, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick
voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post more pictures though.
Preferably high res.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

More pics 1/6

Attached: 1.png (607x409, 687K)

More pics 2/6

BTW This is from Tunick's page in Wikipedia
>Spencer Tunick was born in Middletown, Orange County, New York into a Jewish family

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Tunick

Attached: 2.png (607x409, 574K)

>New York into a Jewish family
I can't even begin to explain my shock.
Anywho, I remember when shit like this used to make me angry. Now it's just resigned indignation. What can I say? Enjoy the downfall Spaniard user.

More pics 3/6

Attached: 3.png (607x409, 588K)

More pics 4/6

A bit of the history of this beautiful city:
>Valencia was founded as a Roman colony by the consul Decimus Junius Brutus Callaicus in 138 BC, and called Valentia Edetanorum. In 714 Moroccan and Arab Moors occupied the city, introducing their language, religion and customs; they implemented improved irrigation systems and the cultivation of new crops as well. Valencia was the capital of the Taifa of Valencia. In 1238 the Christian king James I of Aragon conquered the city and divided the land among the nobles who helped him conquer it, as witnessed in the Llibre del Repartiment. He also created a new law for the city, the Furs of Valencia, which were extended to the rest of the Kingdom of Valencia. In the 18th century Philip V of Spain abolished the privileges as punishment to the kingdom of Valencia for aligning with the Habsburg side in the War of the Spanish Succession. Valencia was the capital of Spain when Joseph Bonaparte moved the Court there in the summer of 1812. It also served as capital between 1936 and 1937, during the Second Spanish Republic.

Attached: 4.png (607x409, 615K)

>the Furs of Valencia
Kek it's now the furrs of Valencia.

More pics 5/6

Attached: 5.png (607x409, 626K)

>In 2015, Joan Ribó from Coalició Compromís, became mayor.
> The parties involved include the Valencian Nationalist Bloc, the left-wing Valencian People's Initiative, and a group of environmentalist (Greens Equo of the Valencian Country) and independent parties. Together they defend Valencianist, progressive and ecological politics.

More pics 6/6

Attached: 6.png (607x409, 613K)

>Enjoy the downfall
Why is it always ugly, non depilated women though?

Valencia.

>Ximo Puig
>Podemos

yeah, at this rate VOX won't need to do any electoral campaign.

These men are literal perverts engaging in a submission fetish and that's supposed to empower the women? These guys are getting off on this!

This makes me want to mass murder Jews

>(((VOX)))

This from their website
>VOX, Israel and the middle east

>1. VOX congratulates for the recent rulings from the public prosecutor's office and courts invalidating the measures adopted by several Spanish town halls (Gijón, Langreo) favouring a social, cultural and economic boycot against Israel.

>2. Israel is not only part of our roots, history and culture, but it is the only real democracy in the area going from Morocco to Afghanistan. Their institutions are open and do not discriminate by reason of sex of religion. Salim Joubran is an Arab-Israeli judge and a fully rightful member of the supreme court. More than a million and a half Israeli citizens are arabs.

cont.

>3. Israel is a western country because of their culture, their values, their intitutions and their way of life. Open, young, dynamic and prosperous. Far from being a land of blood and violence, Israel has become an authentic technological laboratory from whose advances the whole world benefits

Note for Jow Forums: This text I'm translating from (((VOX))) website, which is supposed to be a (((far right))) party which will come to save us all from leftism and separatism. It is heavily pro-Israel.

They had to remove a candidate with only allegations of holocaust negationism (the guy did not even denyed it), so not even VOX will survive the spanish ecosystem not saying that in his official program.

>4. Israel has been a victim a succession of aggressions, first by the neighbour armies that never accepted the creation of the Jewish state; later by the hands of the terrorists; and now it is the victim of intoxication and manipulation campaigns that aim to achieve in the legal terrain what they couldn't using violence, terror and weapons. VOX comdemns equalling Israel, the victims and their enemies in the moral plane.

>5. VOX believes that Israel has the right to exist and to live in peace under defensible frontiers. We also believe that the resolution of the conflict with the Palestinians can only be achieved via direct negotiations between the parts and not by unilateral external pressures. Only mutual concessions can bring a peace deal stable and longlasting.

>6. Israel has been in the vanguard in the fight against terrorism. In VOX we believe their experience can decissively contribute to fight and defeat jihady terrorism, which in the last years also devastates European soil. NATO and the security forces of European countries must keep a closer relationship with Israel.

cont.

Self determination for Catalonia slaves now

Attached: slavery.jpg (1960x1308, 696K)

They could do it in Tel Aviv no problem. Pissrahell is the most gay country in the world.

Imagine the smell.

There's probably a reason why none of the men are aroused.

>7. Israel has guaranteed religious freedom on his soil. It is fair to remember it in times when Christians living in the M.E. have been victims of a merciless prosecution by the hands of jihadi fundamentalists and terrorists.

>8. For all this VOX not only condemns every boycot campaign against Israel, but also thinks the the bonds with Israel must be deepened in all aspects. Israel must be addressed as any other democracy with no double standards.

>9. Israel is not only at the vanguard in the fight against fundamentalism and terror, but has put itself at the vanguard of technological snd scientific innovation. The security of Israel and the whole West are intertwined.

>10. In times of brutality and chaos in the region, Israel is an island of stability and there is no better ally to push forward the agenda of dignity, tolerance and prosperity in the entire M.E.

This is the day Jow Forums meets (((VOX))). All these 10 points are in their website for all to see:
voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio

Most have never heard about this thing called a razor. I bet if they have been hired locally, or they came from abroad just for the photo. In the current state of things it could be either way.

dig more, (((who))) is behind this?

uhh wtf guys

Attached: crs.png (250x202, 22K)

Fucking attention whores

I think (((they))) are just mad that there's a very nice looking building and property there, so they had a knee-jerk need to defile it.

Welp, time to convert to Islam i guess

reminder to
Leed: voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio

The muslims should have never left ,christ.

I love how Spanish women still have bushes.