How to escape clown world?

I'm an 18 year old student looking at several more years of education. I am disgusted by what I see in the media, popular culture, and political discourse. A civilisational collapse is inevitable. Either we become so decadent and individualist that we get outvoted / invaded / infiltrated by a more ethnocentric, community-oriented ideology (Islam / Judaism) or they are integrated too and we are all doomed to live a life of degenerate hedonism. I saw what happened when the Christians came into Europe, and I see the same thing happening with Islam.

This thought fills me with disgust. As a teenager I have no idea what to do with my life to secure a strong and resilient environment for my children to grow up in. I don't want them corrupted by the irresponsible and pathetic behaviour I see encouraged. I want them to be proud of their heritage and their culture, honour their ancestors and their people.

I know many of you will probably chastise me for choosing university over some other possibly more fruitful path, but everyone I talk to is so heavily indoctrinated I don't know who I can trust. Everyone in my city believes in liberal democracy, trusts that everything is getting better, etc. I think it will be good for my intellectual development.

Anons I'm confused and angry and I don't know what to do. All I want is a future where I can be entirely self-sustainable and live fruitfully alongside my wife and many children. I don't want to be reliant on the state and in the event of genuine conflict / stress I want to be as prepared as possible. If anyone can direct me to any good resources I would be immensely grateful.

I cannot keep living like this. I don't want to eat shitty store-bought meals and live with liberal degenerates all my life. I want to build, fish, hunt, and make a better future. I am prepared to give up everything to not become a wageslave cuck. Is there any hope to this dream? How can I free myself from this shit? Thank you

Attached: every night.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No escape, you’re stuck in saturns cube

Attached: C28DBFE6-3AAC-4B72-887E-E3DC54A2985C.png (1828x692, 251K)

Just leave the circus lil nigga like stand up walk to car and drive away nigga lel its ez

Deal with it, pull a tarrant or kys.

There is no fleeing this world. You can go live in the woods but it will eventually find you.

Going to university is a mistake unless you are going for a very specific purpose that will net you $$&.

HONK HONK
YOU ARE HERE FOREVER,
MAY AS WELL
> S M I L E

Attached: 801EDF29-E766-479C-8980-55258D4F07CB.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

The only escape is the sweet embrace of death. HONK!

Attached: 1553358240293.jpg (569x760, 46K)

don't miss this

Attached: hyper.png (755x267, 43K)

>education
past high school it's just indoctrination

>implying K-12 isn't indoctrination

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 514K)

fair enough

You have to realize that being any kind of employee will put you at the mercy of ideologically hostile women and minorities, or their emasculated traitor servants of your own race. Your only escape consists of becoming financially independent amd leaving for a place like Hungary, Poland or the Czech republic.
Since you have no capital or technological skills, your business will need to be something simple like office cleaning (I had one of those and it went well), landscaping, something of that sort.
University is no longer about knowledge, it's become a cinformist training camp for radical leftists. You have nothing to gain by undergoing that hostility and humiliation, and you don't have many years before things really descend into poverty and total control in many Western countries.

>I saw what happened when the Christians came into Europe, and I see the same thing happening with Islam.
Not sure we are you think these are equivalent but if so, maybe God needs to send in Islam to teach you the difference.

Embrace Christ, get fit and start a family: This is all the white man needs to do. Once the birthrates rise and we teach our sons to be strong and our women to be wise, change will eventually come to bloom.

There is no need for a silly revolution. God bless you brother.

Learn a well paying trade. Aim to excel in what you do and you'll always be in demand. Work in the building industry so you'll be able to build your own family house on a decent parcel of land outside of the cities. Integrate well with decent folk in a small town and be a positive part of your community. Also, lift and learn to fight (mma). Avoid degenerate women and degenerate behavior in general.

someones gonna start a revolution

Fucking idiot.
They will take your kids away if you refuse to let them be taught about transsexuals at age 6.
How can you be this clueless?

The answer

Attached: αρχείο λήψης_1544993907909.jpg (181x279, 10K)

You sound like a pathetic little girl when you overreact like that

Wow, nice advice dickhead

I can be the most pathetic faggot on earth, that doesn't change the fact that leftists entirely control education and teach kids these things.
No one will allow you to raise your traditional family like you're picturing.

Im 19 and we share the same problem i suggest you earn enough money to buy/build a house in a very small town or village and live a simple life
At least thats what im planning to do, i dont like megapolises since they are full with degenerates and are too depressing. I havent thought of having children since im too young, work on yourself, read books, do sports. You will settle down eventually

Is that you Rob?
We'll talk Monday.

>Anons I'm confused and angry and I don't know what to do. All I want is a future where I can be entirely self-sustainable and live fruitfully alongside my wife and many children. I don't want to be reliant on the state and in the event of genuine conflict / stress I want to be as prepared as possible. If anyone can direct me to any good resources I would be immensely grateful.

Based and ted pilled. I'm the same user. Soon I will be moving to an relatively isolated place in south america. Hopefully i can find some ouldshool wife there.

Also, you can't outbreed third world rats and Kike on a Stick won't help with that. They're being imported in massive numbers, both legally and illegally, you can't demographically win under such conditions.

The single biggest threat to native European culture and identity was Semitism in its Christian form. It only managed to defeat paganism because it was more dynamic and more destructive.

I believe Christianity is better equipped in the modern age to fight back against Islam, but this is merely the lesser of two evils. There is no good nor evil, only might.

Read the book Millionaire Fastlane (shitty title, great book).

there is no escape fren. Unless you want to move into the woods and live there.

Attached: 1553954780585.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

Save up and buy a farm

is that some sort of business guide?

You have to be a paranoid schizophrenic to unironically believe this. You should find an outlet for those deluded thoughts of yours before they make you drill a bullet through your brain

based. Ranch life is the only way to be free.

You don't . Once you see this clown world for what it is you can't stop. I don't even care about the West anymore, I just want this world to burn and everyone to die in a painful brimstone hellfire.

Perhaps, but a rapid, dynamic growth system will always eat itself. Take Rome for example. Towards the start they were able to succeed through violence, strength, integrity, etc. All things that make a strong tribe and a strong community. As they grew and expanded they were not only forced to become more liberal and less ethnocentric due to the more globalised nature of the empire, but they also tended towards a more progressive culture because the ideology and lifestyle that made them great in the first place wasn't necessary anymore.

A strong, resilient, and sustainable group will always win eventually. Billions of retarded migrants can't support themselves and it will be up to us to clean up the mess and the chaos.

He can read Psalms for an hour, pray to Jesus to mercy him for some time etc.
This will immediately make him in a somewhat better position to go on some more. If you think Christianity is fairy tales, you have been fallen for the atheism meme.

Once white birthrates increase in rapid amounts we can ensure the future the Jews sought out to destroy. The Church reinforces European identity and allows us to commune with fellow European whites. As long as our identity, culture, religion and history stands, no one will take us down.

>Once white birthrates increase in rapid amounts
do u enven have an idea why the white birthrates are down since almost 50 years?

>There is no good nor evil
Yeah, definitely deserve to get handed up to Islam. But why worry about it if you don't believe in evil? Because it would cause you physical suffering? Is that all you care about it?

>. I don't want to eat shitty store-bought meals and live with liberal degenerates all my life. I want to build, fish, hunt, and make a better future. I am prepared to give up everything to not become a wageslave cuck.

Sweet man, you have goals and you're young. You can do it. Figure it out.

>A strong, resilient, and sustainable group will always win eventually.
Christianity is the opposite. It is the cancer, not the cure. Even if 1 out of 10 000 interpret christianity otherwise it does not change this fact. 50 years it was 1 in 1000 christians who were "based". 100 years it was 1 in 10. It's a losing battle.

And the reality is that christianity is not becoming more and more corrupt. The reality is that it is becoming less and less European, and more and more what it was designed as - a psychological weapon by the jews against Europeans.

Attached: 1531387867438.jpg (882x1374, 871K)

Attached: jew-religions in a nutshell.png (1200x1800, 1.89M)

just do drugs bro yolo fuck it

Sorry bud, not going to argue with you. If you think I'm paranoid, I have nothing to say to you. There's only time to help those that understand where things are headed.

Yes

lol

Attached: trannymods.png (982x167, 12K)

Remove kebab user.

Attached: 1553452759123m.jpg (1024x860, 89K)

Forgive me if this comes across as cynical / ignorant (welcome to UK public schooling) but I am resigned to the fact that good and evil don't matter.

Of course, I would like to live in paradise where the sun always shines, the grass is soft, and ripe fruit can readily be plucked from the trees. However, when the battle-hardened barbarian tribes from the north, driven South by the many harsh winters and brutal wars, stumble upon this Paradise, it doesn't take a genius to realise what happens next.

I'm no theologian or a scholar, so I'm not sure how Christians or other religious reconcile the problems of morality and strength. All I know is that I would rather live in a strong society than a 'good' or 'kind' society. I say this with a terrible reluctance; as someone who somewhat idolises the Native American society, I want nothing more than to preserve what (I perceive as) good (which is, sustainable, community-oriented, peaceful for the most part, just, egalitarian etc.) but when the more advanced, more destructive civilisation arrives, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, only who is mighty.

I don't know how to preserve a 'good' society without being 'evil'. I am open to being convinced.

But this collapse took Rome many centuries. My suggestion would be not to have yourself or your kids stranded in a situation of race-based communism, Islamic expansion and violent ethnic hostility.
Instead, you can simply be in a white country where your daughter won't be pressured to be a whore, your son won't be pressured to be a homosexual, and the average person will find your ethnonationalist views completely natural.
You could legit go to Budapest TODAY and teach English.

If you contribute to this system by making money and paying taxes you are part of the problem. We have to starve the system by spending less and paying less taxes.

Attached: 1552597826872.jpg (1500x2247, 1.04M)

14 is quite a mature age.
There have been cases with 5 and 6 year olds.

>How to escape clown world?

Attached: time tested answer to tyranny.jpg (1264x935, 162K)

Attached: 1460783771965.jpg (951x840, 90K)

I.e. you're looking at things realistically.

OP was literally born the year of September 11th

Jesus Christ make it stop

I would never suggest paying taxes for your own destruction. That's another reason to go to a sane V4 country: you can actually build and scale your enterprises there without this dilemma.

I'm worried that Budapest is simply my country but with morals from 300 years ago. Once again I confess my scepticism but as technology accelerates the comfort of a society it is doomed to become decadent. I haven't seen paganism or Christianity managed to preserve any healthy traditional values despite having immensely strong convictions when it started. What makes Hungary different from every other society that has gradually declined over time? I ask this in good faith.

>im 18
fuck off kid

I was born in the year 2000

What makes you think I don’t already know where we’re headed? If most of the users on Jow Forums and other places would actually do something, maybe things would change, but you don’t. All you do is post on here begging for a revolution but none of you do anything about it. Am I supposed to take your “hurr durr I’m going to save the world” rhetoric seriously anymore?

Life is a carnival of experiences user, you get off the ride one way or another, and then none of it exists. Why so serious? Secure your own virtue, and where clown world tries to make you cry, laugh at it.

The educational system we put our children in is degenerate and majority leftist, but it’s not like they’ll put your kids into foster care because you teach them morals. Like I said, you’re behaving like a little girl who overreacts to everything.

You're right, and this civilizational cycle is almost inevitable in every society. But by then the landscape will have been altered by events and technologies we can't even conceive of.
I'd say, look to escape hell and to build a life for your kids and grandchildren. Beyond that, there are too many uncertainties to worry about it. That'll be up to your well-bred and hopefully not degenerate, insane or dead descendants to navigate.

Take it up with someone else.
I, and many others, are doing many different things.
If you think sitting there, being a good Christian and hoping for the best is a good strategy, I can't help ya.

>escape

Attached: 1547171836642.gif (480x360, 3.69M)

Nice I was born in 2000 too. We got trips irl brah. Anyway just focus on your education. If you worry about trying to solve the worlds problems at this age you're just gonna do harm to yourself with the stress.

Lol if he stays he'll get to see some wild shit!

>starve the system
>system prints the money
>system starves you
Great plan Hans

Unfortunately I'm autistic as fuck and until I can figure this out I won't be able to concentrate on anything else. Good luck to you.

buy land, make your own food.

nobody cares

I hope you’ll figure out that you cannot change the things you can’t control. That which is in your hands must be cherished and not cast into flame for your “world saviour” ideology. God bless you, brother.

Are you high Nigel? Christianity ushered in the most prosperous period in European history AND defended it from the Muslim horde for centuries. Only now, when the majority of the West is turning from the Lord, do we see it collapsing, and you think CHRISTIANITY is the problem?

You're never going to make it lad. Repent of your sins and return to God. All other roads lead to the Hell you're living in now.

The abandonment of Christ and the rising levels of apathy within my generation.

user, I can assure you that this clown world will come to an end before the midnight bell rings on the 31th of December.
It may be an EMP.
It could be Yellowstone.
Perhaps a bioweapon,
Perhaps a nuke.
Perhaps a civil war.
I don't know what, but something will happen. I can feel it in the air.

To buy land one needs to play by the system's rules. Once land is obtained the system still demands you to pay taxes for it

yeah... ever since taking all of those math and physics courses I’ve been a commie. Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g
Try to surround yourself with people that share your mindset and values. Resist partaking in degeneracy. Focus heavily on self improvement through learning new skills and lifting. Gather resources such as metals, crypto, funs. Try to become stronger and prepare for the inevitable.

Attached: 1551032978539.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

Move to Kazakhstan and life a somewhat normal life, use the internet as little as possible, find friends to go out with and enjoy being in a country that is a mix of Asians and Whites with no niggers in sight

Attached: kazahk.jpg (730x430, 38K)

this has to be some faggot copy pasta

The force feeding of bullshit does get old after a while. The best thing you can do is laugh about it.

You need to put a finger in your butt

Of course you can't change what you can't control.
Problem is, we CAN control many things. Look at Herzl and Zionism for an example of how much a single man's plan can come to fruition and affect the world.

And OP's question was what to do, to whih I replied "build a biz or at least self-employment and go live in a sane country, not necessarily in that order," and you said "stay put, raise a family and once the demographics magically tip in our 1.7 birthrate's favor and we somehow reverse the inxocrtination if our 90% brainwashed women and 50% emasculated sons, everything will be ok".

Fuck you faggot, I'm not your brother because I know for a fact that this kind of retardation doesn't run in my family tree.

What is this tard brigade doing here?

>sad honk
don't do it.

Attached: tumblr_nen2osn2VU1tzqrfpo1_500.jpg (412x620, 55K)

Do you think math and physics means anything useful? Tools to build up a psychosis already driven by them. You may not be a commie, but you're probably an atomist.

Attached: 2d1.jpg (310x432, 35K)

Take note that this planet use to have large scale warfare. This warfare would cull the weak and allow the strong to prosper. Ever since WW2 this has stopped and we all have been allowed to participate in what the boomer generation wanted, peace. This can only work if their is a unifying goal for all of mankind. Space colonization was suppose to be that goal. It would have been an eternal struggle that would allow mankind to prosper in ways never seen. Instead we got Facebook, ever smaller cell phones and video games; all a byproduct of the space race mind you. Everything that we take for granted today would not be possible if we did not have the "Space Race".

This planet is doomed unless we stop feeding countries that can't sustain themselves and reach for the stars. This can only happen if countries set up this goal of space conquest, a goal that supersedes any current or future sitting leader/president/monarch/whatever. As it stands in America we shift our goals every 4 fucking years and now we can't even send people to the damn Moon. Because we have been grounded we are stuck with all this bullshit that the 3rd world drags us into.

If you are in university, pursue Engineering and make the world better. As soon as someone figures out how to bring back an asteroid full of gold all stock markets will tank and money will be worthless.

Thous are just symptoms of the real problem. Read the unabomber manifesto: Industrial Society and it's Future

That's true and a big problem. That's also one reason why we have to tri to starve the system by contributing as little as posible

Get fit and endure faggot, you're not alone.
It just takes a lot for young people with our beliefs to leave the closet.

I once met a guy from katakana he was an absolute unit. He wasn't very bright but he defenitely had the heart in the right place.

There is hope. Here's how:
>be you
>be 18
>no wife/gf/kids
>in UK
>able to go get shit job and live off gov't teat for a bit
>sure whatever fine
>get degree from cheap place that's accredited regionally
>get shit middle class cubicle job
>entire time take advantage of IRA's (if your country offers them)
>buy something that turns huge like bitcoin
>sell it when high (as in, smoke a blunt and then sell them when they're expensive, nothing's cooler than making lots of money high as shit then doing a line off your ex wife's cunt while fucking your girlfriend, from experience)
>leave for nice place
>buy land
>live inawoods
>be free from lobbyist degeneracy
>find trad wife at church you don't believe in but go to anyway
>pretend you believe, and get her
>marry her
>sire tons of kids
>retire peacefully with wealth, crazy shit done, and fun, then rewarding, life
>profit

Your photo says it all. Log off the internet, shut off the TV and turn off the radio. You are trying to digest too much info and are being overwhelmed.

Your mind will become so much more relaxed when you shut off the electronics.

You must do some physical activity everyday.

Educate yourself, learn to read write and debate. Solidify your ideas and principals. Learn to argue them well.

Cont education and work for a position of influence.

Have as many kids as you can afford comfortably and keep them away from the Jew media.

Raise them how you would have liked to be raised.

Develop a skill set outside of your main career. Make sure it is something of value.

Don't buy a home more than 2.5 times your annual earnings. - Pay that off as soon as you can.

Put 10% of earnings in silver / gold jewelry scrap gold / silver.

Did I mention don't watch TV...

Eat clean, but don't agonize over it. Cut out a lot of white sugar and white bread from your diet.

Drink enough water. - Most people don't 64oz or more.

Pay off student load debt as fast as you can, highest interest first.

Worry only about what you can control.

Read good literature

Enjoy life. - No one knows where it's going.

Now GL

All good, but you propose he basically win at gambling with his savings.

>sell it when high
how are u suposed to know when it's ""high""?

Based and Clarey-pilled

He should leave fucking England though.

Buy bitcoin and await for entropy to do it's thing we all know we are on borrowed time as things are going.

OP, become a fisherman in Cornwall.

Well. since it is technically an Islamic country, people value good manners and honour i guess. I miss that here.

Buy bitcoin and starve the system, the more they print the richer you become

It's his home. It's wont ever get any better if all the good young men leave.