THE NEW FAMOUS POPSTAR IS A TRANNY

The generation z love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJaBNRnsZac

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1642x924, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCiGm_E4ZwYSHV3bcW1pnSeQ/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finneas_O'Connell#Songwriting_and_production_credits
instagram.com/p/BebrSVdgTlQ/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=CPmAjkREqSw
youtu.be/YDr4ITrp7YI
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who?

>Seventeen years old
The absolute state of white women

You are not supposed to konw him.

youtube.com/channel/UCiGm_E4ZwYSHV3bcW1pnSeQ/videos

its a faggot man abomination

god dam mutants are invading are they ah well im taking precautions heh

Don't give it any views or likes and it'll go away.

Attached: 220px-PubTThou01.jpg (220x174, 9K)

industry plant

>196m

Regrettably the cancer has already spread user

>all celebrities are trannies

Attached: 1523501826624.gif (250x250, 222K)

do you guys not check anything before you post or agree? jesus nu/pol/ sucks ass you guys are /x/ levels of superstitious with /b/ levels of stupidity. hell no I take that back even /b/ has a higher bullshit tolerance level than you mouth breathing reddit posting retards just fucking die all of you

>do you guys not check anything before you post or agree? jesus nu/pol/ sucks ass you guys are /x/ levels of superstitious with /b/ levels of stupidity. hell no I take that back even /b/ has a higher bullshit tolerance level than you mouth breathing reddit posting retards just fucking die all of you

Attached: you.jpg (119x125, 4K)

What do you do if you're mtf passing and just living a normal life but absolutely fucking hate the LGBTQPWTF bullshit that is destroying the west?
I don't agree with any of it, I just want to live my life and let others live theirs, why are "People" pushing this shit? Why can't we just be normal and left alone to live? Why can't we just leave normal people alone to live their lives?

Gen Z in the EU might love that shit but every Gen Z in America hates that stupid nigger trust me.

Attached: 43522452345234.png (288x367, 175K)

this is the most ridiculously shilled industry plant "artist" i have ever seen
she had more media events before her first album release than most artists get in their careers, also somehow gained tens of millions of social media followers with only a handful of mediocre songs released
it's bizarre to see "culture" like this being totally manufactured by corporations out in the open

Attached: 1552079256122.jpg (800x800, 62K)

no adam's apple

Actually, I think american kids are the worst for loving that shit, user. That's why all these pop start niggerfaggots are us citizens

It is over.

she's ugly as fuck but i seriously doubt she got the D

wait; is that Bille Ellington or whoever spotify keeps adverting on my twitter? Bitch looks fucking ugly

Attached: 1553381279787.jpg (577x1280, 702K)

>demonically-possessed transgendered entity

Attached: 1480548451334.png (280x271, 84K)

Incorrect that's why California loves them not the rest every friend of mine loves 70s-80s rock. We all hates Niggers actually like 95% of every school around me hates Niggers. Gen Z is awaken in America just sad for BongLand that Gen Z over there loves getting beheaded by Mohammad.

Bringing back Hansen?

You can see adam's apple in the video.

zero talent
her brother writes all her songs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finneas_O'Connell#Songwriting_and_production_credits

>when ur fetish becomes mainstream, thus nullifying your fetish

guys, i'm proto-normal now

Attached: 1553455339954.gif (638x646, 3.93M)

Attached: mutt.png (1058x685, 74K)

>her

Nothing new really..

Attached: image-20150713-1546-15spiyj.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

men are officially better at being women than women

Attached: 1547081746115.png (804x802, 137K)

yea i had no idea...

literal trap music?

Attached: 1553729349924.jpg (1080x1920, 805K)

Absolutely agree with this

uh, Hila Klein?

You are a cope posting retard damn get out

I can guarantee you guys that Billie Eilish, at the very least, is not a tranny.

instagram.com/p/BebrSVdgTlQ/?hl=en

Attached: _96908473_billieeilish-creditjaesunglee.jpg (624x767, 55K)

To be fair, there's a long history going back thousands of years of castrating little boys so that they never go through puberty and retain high voices for use in choirs

Attached: shrugging intensifies.gif (499x315, 481K)

Reminds me of that Finnish rapper with downs syndrome.

Attached: thumbs up finn.jpg (300x150, 13K)

they memed me into watching her bury a friend video

the level of illuminati shit they're putting out these days is staggering

she's actually homeschooled, very close with her family, writes all of her songs (with help from o'connell). A pretty talented performer, and she gives white girls something to listen to beside nigger-rap over nigger-tune.

It's heila from h3.

nothing we can do. We never had any power any way. Trannies are jewish puppets this time around just like last time. All we can do is enjoy it before they gas us.

the paradigm is shifting. can u feel it. a tipping point will be reached eventually.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

Thanks for reminding me that was a thing.

She's not a tranny and she's better than the trap niggers. Scotch-Irish too. So a white rnigger.

it's all performance, the music itself is the same copy-pasted beats files from every hip-hop trap music (((producer))) on the radio

>first experiences being a thot

Confirmed tranny.

wtf is going on? thats a girl not a tranny. for the first fucking time ever posted on pol

no matter what group you're in your hated by somebody because the illuminati divide people to rule through chaos. being hated for being who you are even if you were born that way is the new normal.

t. white guy

It would be pretty fucking funny if we went around convincing people Billie Eilish was a tranny though

Attached: 26551095_2075024802570334_937173309_n.jpg (634x709, 98K)

Oh I was wondering why this talentless hack was so popular. It makes sense now.

You can't even spot a trap on Jow Forums.

define philistine -> (you)

brainlet here knows nothing about music theory, harmony or melody. She actually has very interesting song structures, voice leading, and timbre

That's Ethans wife bro, say something nice about her.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x291, 26K)

I'm personally happy when i see performances like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=CPmAjkREqSw

Every young white girl in that audience was crying...probably because it was the first time any modern music made them feel anything besides ego aggrandizement or self-hatred

those kikes still kiking it up?

What else would they be doing?

Gen z is based

sometimes they overkike their bounds have to shut it down

>mtf passing
post voice clip

I mean, her music stinks but she's literally a biological female wtf is this thread?

Low quality shitposting thread, fuck off you fat virgin fuck stop shitting up the board you attention-seeking orphan.

Attached: Gleeful Nonchalance.png (535x526, 251K)

it's a girl you dipshit

Isn't this that chick that XXXTentacion pumped and dumped? Based

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

it's about as good as a ten minute haiku

>girl

youtu.be/YDr4ITrp7YI

have you ever been around one before?

Whatever it is, it's fucking hot af, and that realization gives me the heebie jeebies.

only dumb young thots love
her

Whats his name? Straight outta downtown?

That's the only claim to fame she has huh and how she got a record deal and all that other garbage

hahaha oh god

boo hoo

Iktf bro
I just work hard and try to make my boyfriend happy. Nobody besides my boyfriend, doctors and people on the internet know. I’m transphobic and homophobic as fuck. I just couldn’t do it so I had to transition, and it was pretty successful.

Literally 4 trannies in this thread. Fuck this website

>literal industry plant who has been caught lying about every facet of her life and career, all while hiding the fact that she is from a rich family already heavily connected to important people in the music industry
>famous
try again

Die.

You're literally useless. By virtue of "passing" (if even possible) you're contributing to the industry corrupting wider society.

Just die.

jesus these fucking newfags

That thing is fucking hideous

Kys

Attached: Saudi behead.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Because you're not normal

Absolutely poetic

I'm not a virgin like you.

Kys

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Tranny posters, occult fags, false flaggots, flat earthers, and every other schitzo faggot needs to be sent straight the fuck to /x/

>only four
I agree. this site is going downhill.

>Hansen has been reinvented in the year 2020 and it's beautiful

Attached: 319a4fd687fa4ecc0bf37c32701b91c79c8f9f494b1048ca9df7627edc723d32.png (358x596, 347K)

>But Gen Z is SOOOO FUCKING LE BASED AND CONSERVATIVE!!!!
lol

Attached: kuhi.png (420x420, 256K)

HOLY FUCK STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO THESE LITERAL NOBODY CASH GRABS. SAGE THIS SHIT IN ALL FIELDS

The bogs are real

imagine being a kid and this gets recommended to you through the jewtube algorithm

youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik

>love it
Apathy is the strongest feelz. No love or hate. Just stop being annoying

This
I have seen so many ads for this person and haven't had a fucking clue as to who they are
Completely manufactured by mass media

If thats a guy then Im gay as fuck.

I only know cause I need to talk to zoomers at work she is a big popstar , fyi most people on pol are under 15 just warning you .

subcultures are fucking dead and generation z never experienced them, so they fall for this industry plant rubbish

imagine devoting your life cradle-to-grave corporate dronehood like waddling retarded cattle

This.

Yeah thats pure evil

it's always been like this, media takes a chance on someone and rides them to glory. Nothing new. She has a good niche & amazing voice, incredibly easy for her to become mainstream and have good radio/concert songs. No idea why people are surprised or even outraged over her getting popular, it's completely logical.