White masculinity on the decline since WWII

Women, especially right-wing ones, value strength and masculinity in men, which are more prevalent in blacks.Two examples. Two examples. Take the enthusiastically pro-Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch. After the war she went to Ghana, where she had a romantic relationship with the Ghanaian Kwame Nkrumah. The director Leni Riefenstahl also worked in Africa after the war, photographing African tribes whom she thought came closest to the ideal masculine human form.Some, including Dennis Piszkiewicz, argue that Reitsch was drawn to Nkrumah and Nehru by the same “pathology that led her to her friendship with Hitler”: in other words, she was drawn to charismatic” and “authoritarian men.”
When did white men stop being men?

Seriously, every time I'm on the subway or walking down the street I see white timidity on display. There will be a group of white lads just fooling around and being youngsters then a group of blacks come around and they become quiet.The blacks are talking amongst themselves, laughing and minding their own business but the white chaps assume a submissive role.Their eyes dart downwards, their voices become low or they just stop talking all together.It irks me to my core whenever I see this. I'm old enough to remember when a nigger knew his place. That he was inferior and carried himself accordingly. Now whenever I have the misfortune of dealing with a nog, they always look me dead in my eyes when addressing me and their voice is cocksure.What does the future hold for the Aryan.

Attached: 1539800379824.jpg (250x381, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oQcEgpr4SQej/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will, find that not all whites are like this, many whites like a good fight, especially in scotland.

the problem is the growing middle class, they are soft and weak, never been through hardship or strife, never seen anything fucked up, emotionally incontinent pathetic men.

working class groups of guys are more likely to look down on the niggers loudly walking by.

i agree that its a problem, that is growing, but i refuse to be told that this is a characteristic of whites, it most certainly is not

goddamn, so much this
When the fuck are whites, or the west in general, going to stop groveling at the feet of multiculturalism?
Stand the fuck up white people!

that was awfully close to a "this, so much this!"
you better watch your onions intake mate

otherwise youre right on

Not until society collapses.

Androgyny is a sign of upcoming Societal Collapse and it will happen within 20 years.

Now we know how the Romans felt.

when the time comes, we need to destroy the communications infrastructure, denying people internet, and i mean, absolutely destroy it.
This will provide the cover necessary to implement a new natsoc regime, far from the prying eyes of the kikes

couldn't help but to read it in a gay accent

I don't know man I'm just in a brain fog all the time. I don't know what's wrong. I try to talk to women all day and they tell me to kill myself. I wish I knew what was wrong.

same, my brain instantly recognized the estrogenic word structure

And the Babylonians

This is literally as old as civilization itself.

Attached: 1510974638163.jpg (1024x981, 150K)

when does this happen? in what setting? why do you think this is happening to you?

I like walking through groups of people that are standing around talking and making them move out of my way.

agree to certain degree. White men shouldn't have fought first and second World War. Didn't lead to much good, not even for the victors.

j/k I'm great

You should come to france to listen how french sounds like, it's absolutely pathetic. The most feminized language out there. God I fucking hate my language.

I thought I'm the only one who thinks that.

It domestication. When animals and humans are domesticated, they lose traits that are ideal for violence. It's inevitable if we want to live in a safe and stable society. Here are our options to fix this.

>Genetic engineering, making men more masculine to attract women
>Breakdown of civilization, go back to hunting and gathering, and tribal warfare

Or maybe getting rid of feminism would work.

no we all know this, no other french guy is manly enough to admit it. It's obvious. Yesterday I listened to a german rapper I think the song is called "oder nicht" without even understanding what he's saying you can feel it. Go to any french song even the rap songs make me feel like a fag.

german sounds pretty gay to me too

Well, at least it's good for seducing foreign women.

Our women won't let us, retard. If you can't figure out the reasons for what you're saying, you're a fucking dumbass. Try to keep reading, maybe you'll get it.

I guess your from quebec right? You guys at least have a better accent. Don't worry you're not that gay, not as much as parisians at least.

They are retarded.

>niggers
>strength and masculinity
Does not compute.

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN

Attached: 1553721614322.jpg (969x911, 96K)

>Androgyny is a sign of
It was artificially created by Jews and their traitor servants.

I love how it's okay for white men to race mix with asian women but not okay for white women to race mix with black men

Pathetic

>this thread again

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Kek,Meme State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Is this true anywhere but CBD city dwellers..I'm from a large country town and weak men are not that common. Most of us are tradies that hunt, fish and enjoy a beer.

That's Leni Riefenstahl in that photo
She made this film in WWII

Triumph of the Will
bitchute.com/video/oQcEgpr4SQej/

Women are physically coded by their ancient DNA to admire the traits of a visually "powerful" male. This means musculature, height, symmetry and co-ordination/physicality. That's why they cannot help but be attracted to males from tall African races (but not so much the other primitive races). Human DNA is too primitive for the bulk of women to be able to rationalise their attraction to purely physical traits (which is why you must /sig/).
Intelligent males CAN compete in that primitive world, but to do so they must use their cunning to kill off stronger but less intelligent rivals.
This is why monogamous marriage was made law in the first place - it lifted us out of the low-intellect savagery that is guaranteed if women are allowed to produce the harems that result from them self-selecting their own mates - all because they find physicality more attractive than intelligence.
1. You must /sig/ to succeed with women
2. Marriage is fundamental to civilization
3. The West is doomed now that marriage is subverted. Roman collapse is the best scenario we can hope for.
4. We must all /sig/ to survive

The truth is if you are a white nationalist than accept the reality the blacked meme is never going to go away.

The enemies of white nationalism have realized that its an effective strategy and demoralizing you and getting under your skin.

There is no point in arguing against it. There is no data or evidence to support it but those who push it have hundreds of pictures, videos, and anecdotes as ammunition to use against you.

These threads are non-stop, in every corner of the internet were any sort of white nationalism sentiment is expressed.

it's the food. You are eating too much "healthy food" like eggs. That's the cause of brain fog.