Boeing's Max 8 is Safe, except for Black/Pajeets Airlines

Only 60 of the 380 Max 8's operate under Black/Pajeet airlines- and thus pilots. Yet 100% of the crashes (2) were with Black/Pajeet airlines.
320 White airlines: 0 crashes
60 Black/Pajeet airlines: 2 crashes
What are the chances?

But instead of admitting the obvious (pilot incompetence), all Whites/Chinks ground the plane- so as to not offend the Blacks/Pajeets.

>what is the plane's issue?
The Max 8's design increased its propensity to increase its Angle of Attack (AOA)- the angle of the airplane relative to the horizontal plane.

If the plane risks stalling (a combination of AOA and airspeed), the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System (MCAS) decreases the AOA until the plane is no longer at risk of stalling.

It's widely reported that the MCAS sensors on the Max 8 were reading faulty- but is it more likely that:
1. the MCAS sensors on 2 Black/Pajeet planes failed (when Black/Pajeet only operate 60/380 Max 8s)
OR
2. that Black/Pajeet pilots figured that the maximum climb rate is achieved solely by maximum AOA? And that this disregard for air-speed meant the MCAS attempted prevent stalling by gaining airspeed, achieved by pointing the nose down? And that pilot interference (attempting to pull the nose up before the plane gained enough airspeed for lift AND for the engines to produce enough power) prevented the plane from recovering?

Attached: 1553948645287-pol.jpg (300x168, 5K)

And even IF the MCAS incorrectly decreased the plane's AOA, pic related, located between the pilots, enables manual control of AOA.

Attached: 1553948662893-pol.jpg (420x236, 30K)

Here is an user's take on Clown World:

>Incompetent pilots and airlines crash a plane
>Media cause mass hysteria across the world
>No one else really having much problems with the same type of aircraft
>Media finally reaches politicians in China, Germany and UK with their mass hysteria
>Germany, China and UK ban 737 MAX planes
>Mass hysteria now hitting world wide levels
>Major airlines with professional experienced first world pilots have no problem with the 737 MAX
>Still no evidence of any problems or reports
>Media mass hysteria finally reaches Canada and the US
>Canada bans 737 MAX
>Now Trump has to ban 737 MAX
>Meanwhile, incompetent pilots are still flying
>The vast majority of pilots in shit-tier countries rely so much on automation, most don't know how to recover from a stall or how it feels like. Most don't know how to land in VFR conditions manually. General aviation is banned in the majority of these nations, so real training for you, you get cheap simulator.
>Shit-tier airlines use automation as an excuse to lower training costs and salaries of pilots.
>Most Chinese airline pilots are literally bus drivers. Whistleblower reveals most don't even know how to operate the throttle as TOGO switch and automation does everything.
>A single glitch in this system causes these subhumans to crash the plane, plenty of evidence of this going back decades. Asiana and Lion Air is a great example of this. Can't oust them for their subhuman ways because it might sound "Racist".
>Now some butt-hurt Canadian Bombardier employee is making Boeing memes to cause more mass-hysteria over Boeing.
This is reality folks.

It wasn't pilot incompetence dips hit a Pilot saved the LionAir plane the day before when it tried to crash itself.

God damn if you aren't a shill you really are stupid

Ban niggers and pajeets from piloting planes, huehuehuehue.

It is an excuse to fuck (((Boeing))) in the ass.

I saw someone argue in a YouTube comments thread that the reason for the increased automation in commercial passenger aircraft was so third-worlders could fly the aircraft.

This is evident in the conclusion in every episide of Air Crash Investigation (Mayday in Nth America).

>Pilot did his job, this is going above and beyond
The absolute state of apologists for nonWhites

>Ban niggers and pajeets from piloting planes, huehuehuehue.
Actually do it

>It is an excuse to fuck (((Boeing))) in the ass.
Boeing should have realized its planes piloted by Minehead

*NonWhites

Seems true.
Plus seems like these pilots were greedy for altitude

Boeing employee who works on the 737 line. Obviously I can't give away proprietary information, but I may be able to answer some questions.

>This is evident in the conclusion in every episide of Air Crash Investigation (Mayday in Nth America).
Not in the industry, but seems right

Will the MCAS activation depend on speed? Too what degree?

The crash of the Boeing 777 whilst landing at San Francisco was a classic example of why Chinks shouldn’t be allowed to pilot anything, they can’t drive, walk let alone pilot aircraft.

That I don't know any more about than is public knowledge. I'm not a programmer.

Flight instructor here.

I see the same issue all the time with new pilots, which is why we go through stalls extensively. So many people keep chasing the god-damned airspeed indicator not realizing the danger they put themselves in while doing this. If I had a nickle for everyone who didn't observe their pitch attitudes, I could buy and finance my own airplane. Like just look outside and you will figure out a lot more than gluing your eyes to an instrument a foot in front of you.

Stall training is not just pulling the nose up and pushing it down. It is also about awareness and prevention.

Attached: bigplane.jpg (1600x1082, 428K)

MCAS relies on a SINGLE sensor. How retarded is that?
They might have been shit pilots but that doesn't change the fact that it was MCAS that failed in the first place.

>The vast majority of pilots in shit-tier countries rely so much on automation, most don't know how to recover from a stall or how it feels like. Most don't know how to land in VFR conditions manually. General aviation is banned in the majority of these nations, so real training for you, you get cheap simulator.

This is evident in most of the commericial passenger aircraft crashes in the last 30 years, these people didn’t recognise or knkw what to do once they stalled their aircraft.

>Shit-tier airlines use automation as an excuse to lower training costs and salaries of pilots.

Shit-tier Asian airlines.

>Most Chinese airline pilots are literally bus drivers. Whistleblower reveals most don't even know how to operate the throttle as TOGO switch and automation does everything.

Like everything the Chinese do, it’s a shortcut, it doesn’t surprise me at all.

>A single glitch in this system causes these subhumans to crash the plane, plenty of evidence of this going back decades. Asiana and Lion Air is a great example of this. Can't oust them for their subhuman ways because it might sound "Racist".

Agreed, we uncovered flying schools here in Australia that weren’t training their predominantly Asian students on how to land.

I'm waiting for Boeing stock to get below 100 dollars. right now it's still in the multiples of 100.

I might naked short it though.

What part of the plane's structure do nonWhites build?

Your point is valid, but not the whole story. MCAS is tried and true technology. Having said that airplanes have had to make emergency land to ridiculously small things such as a single wire coming loose or a piece of tape that got missed during inspection. Planes are a lot like humans in that regard. There have been people that have survived falls from 30,000 feet or being shot in the head. At the same time one little neuron flashes at the wrong time were toast.

All of it. I mean we have a high percentage of whites and asians, but we really are a global country. Parts are ordered from across the globe. I doubt there is an ethnicity that doesn't have a hand in every plane.

>Chasing airspeed indicator
What do you mean? For fast speed? If so, could fast speed be a problem here?

>Most Chinese airline pilots are literally bus drivers
And they even suck at that.
Chinese operate machinery as if it's riding a wild animal. They get in or on and try to aim the things toward their destination.

> Single sensor
But it's an aide, not a necessary system

the sample size is too small to make meaningful statistical interpretations

EZY Airbus 32x TRE here with 17000 hours.

I agree with you, although it's a horrible aircraft.

They were nowhere near stall. The aoa sensor malfunctioned and gave the stall indication.

Airspeed indicator can be a lie
If you focus on it too much you might become too distracted and make a fatal mistake
.t autistic flight sim enthusiast
>thousands of dollars on flight sim stuff

Attached: rich.png (2271x2183, 29K)

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Boeing retiree, so he does a lot of dog walking.

Yea like the Air France flight from 2009 right

Blind shorting a crony's stock, sounds fun

If some niggers had designed a system that can pitch the nose down a few thousand feet above the air base for on the readings of one sensor you’d blame the niggers. Boeing fucked up big time. The engines are too big for the plane and cuz they wanted to be kikes cut corners.

The Brazil one when the stupid cunts didn't look at the weather and flew right through it while the skip was asleep in crew rest

Sorry guys I’m drunk

Agreed the engines need to be derated.

Attached: 1523786650720.jpg (689x642, 48K)

This I'm not sure about. I've heard internally that Ethiopa has a good piloting program. I've also heard that the copilot only had 100 hours of experience with the 737. I will say every body gave Boeing and the FAA a ration of shit for not grounding the fleets before the wreckage had even cooled. Once there was visual evidence that the two crashes looked similar, they grounded them immediately. But it's being made out like they caved or were irresponsible in the beginning.

shill more for your flying coffin mutt

Attached: 1541285309241.jpg (800x800, 172K)

He had 200 TOTAL including his ppl, atpl and type.

Why do yurofags always get buttblasted over American ingenuity? It is like they know yurip is destined for failure and is cucked and doomed and that americna is our only hpoe

So about as much use as a chocolate teapot in that scenario

Brazilian airline Gol's pilots were the only in the world with knowledge and training about mcas before max delivery. Monkey federal aviation agency > first world. By the way a brazilian invented the first airplane.

The engines were upgraded for fuel efficiency. The engines work, but their placement changed the flight characteristics enough that pilots need to retrain on. Whether that was failure on Boeing, the airlines or both I don't know.

Though the MAX has pushed the limits of the air frame. Either the 787 needs to increase it's sales, or a new plane needs to be designed.

Fools the only way to travel is via sand crawler.

Attached: Sandcrawler.png (1070x816, 1.56M)

The airlines wouldnt of bought it if you had to put them all back in the box for a 737 max famil/differences course or add it on to the LPC

But I agree the engine placement is one of the route causes. I thought the software update initially would involve de rating

Eitherway the issue goes back to Boeing.

The new engines were too large to be placed below the wings
They had to be placed out in front of the current wing design which caused the planes to naturally be off balance

The pilots weren't trained for the new balancing system. Using regulatory trickery they were able to pass off a new plane with new systems like a old plane

I look forward to hearing about the first lawsuit from the operators. Dirty boeing kikes

Ask the Jawas how that worked out.

I love that no matter what the topic, experts can be found shitposting here.

Designated flight time before operating. 200+ hours as a shit skin, and you're a-okay for flight.

I wish it was shit posting I'm In my 50s m8 and been in the business 30 years

The big selling point of the 737 MAX was that the airlines would not have to retrain their pilots. You can't first advertise your plane as not requiring new training, and then complain that the airlines did not provide new training.

Airbus caught them off guard with the 320neo, Boeing hastily redesign a plane that then handled differently, they tried to patch it with a software fix, it turned to shit.

You can do that nowadays I'm afraid. On the airbus you only need sim time after a frozen atpl. Its no different

They've kept them running for thousands of years in the lore. Unless you are referring to the ones that get gunned down by storm troopers or angry sand niggers with boom sticks.

Attached: databank_sandcrawler_01_169_55acf6cb.jpg (960x540, 88K)

What he said. Bang on. Its the same on the neo you don't need to do a differences courses.

>China
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China is getting ready to launch a 737 size competitor, their first "indigenous" commercial bid. They don't give a fuck if Boeing is safe or not.

That’s pretty rediculous someone with only 200 hours was flying a 737. At 200 hours you shouldn’t be flying anything bigger than a twin piston or turboprop.

>selling point was they would not have to retrain their pilots
Assuming they can competently operate a plane

Angle of attack is not angle relative to horizontal plane, it’s angle relative to wind flow in relation to the airfoil.
Additionally, one of my flight instructors works for the FAA and was directly related to the evaluation of the Boeing 747 MAX and I can tell you that you have zero clue what you’re talking about OP.
t. Pilot

Ethiopian airline is based
black have no rights in Ethiopian planes

>for the engines to produce enough power
How does engine power depend on airspeed?

No difference to the ctc/l3 cadets at easy and ba

Turbine engines can experience what’s called a compressor stall which is essentially what happens when airflow into the N1 compressor section of a Turbine engine is retarded, usually due to angle of attack which causes the engine to lose necessary thrust.

What's a 747 max?? You mean the - 8

I meant 737 MAX, accidentally hit a 4 instead of a 3

Ah thanks

Seems the MCAS worked as intended- and that the sensor didn't actually misread... But Boeing would rather say that a sensor failed rather than the system didn't account for idiot pilots

>Retrain
The issue is that the Max 8 prevented stall conditions more than other planes- and they nonWhite pilots tried to keep the plane in a stall condition

Like I said above the skip was working through it in his own with an f/o that junior with only 200 hours

200 hours AND was piloting plane

I still didn't the sensor malfunctioned- add a that the pilots kept the plane in stall conditions.

FFS, can you drop this nonWhite bullshit? I know pol loves it's causal racism, but your just getting annoying.

And as i said above. That's the norm now a days on the 737 and the Airbus. Easyjet, Ryanair and BA first officers are exactly the same.

Agreed it was a non white thing.

Wasn't. Typo

Flight controls should be idiot proof. If they can make an anti-stall mechanism that nose-downs, they should also make an anti-plummet-into-the-ocean mechanism that nose-ups.

>New balancing system
All that's new is the system that prevents stalls

>Sensor malfunctioned
They say this, rather than admitting that the system worked at intended

An automatic system tied into sensors, with insufficient redundancy. It's asking for trouble in of itself. On top of that, Boeing did not warn the airlines the pilots needed to be trained to deal with it if an error occurs.

>>selling point was they would not have to retrain their pilots
>Assuming they can competently operate a plane
This. Guess ability to fly a plane is a special competence now

fuck off boeing

>install a new system that can lead to a catastrophic situation automatically
>airlines: "yo guys we need to train on anything new?"
>boeing: "lol no"

It's nonWhites who crashed.
Even though nonWhites crashed 2 planes, Anna's Whites crashed 0 planes.
And nonWhites only operate 12% of the planes

“If flying was easy women and children would do it”
I think non-whites should be added to that quote

For this, the plane would have to take full control of the plane.
You can't make anything idiot proof

you must be new here to not understand his context when he said shitposting.....newfag boomer kys

Hardcore asians like Japanese and Taiwanese are even more qualified to fly than wypipo, Cletus.

The MCAS is meant for incompetent pilots... The problem is them... Nothing can rectify bad pilots, except training perhaps

I thought this right away as im sure most people with common sense did

the mcas relied ona single sensor, that was faulty, and sent the plane into a nose dive.
the pilots should have known what to do (cut power to the stabilizer trim, and go manual) but they panicked, and the plane crashed.
still, the mcas design is extremely poor and should have redundancies. and that is what they're adding in this latest fix.

Literally an attack on boeing, Frogbus killed a bunch of incompetent pilots, at least in the boeing you can turn the system off.

Doesn't help that there is no witness to the sensor set.

>Literally an attack on boeing
True. The news are mercenaries

>Doesn't help that there is no witness to the sensor set.
What do you mean?

It was. He had to use a workaround to disable the MCAS, which needless to say isn't how the plane is supposed to behave.

>naked short
As opposed to shorting it what other way?

The workaround is in post 2 of this thread.
Instead, the pilot of the first Max 8 crash tried to use a temporary inept

>>naked short
>As opposed to shorting it what other way?
Buying a short contract