Brit/pol/ Saturday Night with the lads

_______NEWS___
>St Pancras ‘Brexit’ trespasser sparking travel chaos for thousands
thesun.co.uk/news/8753394/eurostar-suspends-trains-london-st-pancras-trespasser-sparking-chaos/

>Corbyn accuses government of ‘bullying’ MPs
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/30/brexit-corbyn-accuses-government-of-bullying-mps

>EU leaders plan for no deal as other options dissolve
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47756377

>EU countries MOCK UK and brand both May and Corbyn UNFIT TO SERVE
express.co.uk/news/politics/1107469/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-deal-vote-meaningful-vote

>170 of the 330 Conservative MPs signed a letter warning Prime Minister Theresa May not to delay Brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6867355/Chris-Grayling-thing-country-needs-right-General-Election.html

>Grieve accuses ex-Ukip opponent of insurgency after confidence vote loss
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/30/grieve-accuses-ex-ukip-opponent-of-insurgency-after-confidence-vote-loss

_____ENTERTAINMENT__

>Channel Four's Jon Snow Sees Too Many White People (Morgoth's Review)
youtube.com/watch?v=2WWgIz3yQts

>JUNGLE DIARIES 02: Bolivia (Survive The Jive)
youtube.com/watch?v=jX-fKtKkW90

>British Police - White Men Need NOT Apply (Mark Collet)
youtube.com/watch?v=DZa_7o6vX7w

>Jonathan Bowden: Situations are never hopeless (YouKipper)
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o

>The Ethics of Repatriation (Laura Towler)
youtube.com/watch?v=vnEdbqMobP8

>Andrew Neil rapping
twitter.com/AndiMcLellan/status/1111424801036394497?s=20

>Equinox. A Very British Bomb- Documentary
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=Qk_zpjK3cTo

_____Additional Information__
>Filter List
>Join UKIP
join.ukip.org/joinonline.aspx?type=1

_____THREAD THEME__
>Bigger Boys And Stolen Sweethearts (Arctic Monkeys)
youtube.com/watch?v=_BATj0SFx_8

Attached: The Inbetweeners.png (2466x1466, 3.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47746271
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/b7adsp/that_time_i_accidentally_went_to_a_far_right
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ien1qo_qI
theguardian.com/society/2016/feb/11/george-osborne-brother-adam-struck-off-psychiatrist-affair-with-patient-medical-tribunal
twitter.com/BetrayalClock/status/1112097173171245057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S ONLY A GAME SO

Im not sure why anyone would take John Snow's comments badly. This is London, it's a world city and any sort of political movement to attract such a white audience must stand out.
t. reddit

Attached: bankers_leaving.jpg (1024x732, 161K)

good thread desu

long read but here's your answer
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime

>_______NEWS___
Python magic methods

Lads,

When are you going to stand up to the fascist threat to everything you used to hold dear?

Is Brexit Britain Yugoslavia or Weimar Germany? Either way, cop the fuck on and stand by parliamentary democracy and the rule of law. Grieve probably should be your head of government. He certainty should not be shouted down and de-selected by a group of entryist far right scum bags.
t. reddit

Is Jow Forums on laptop/pc fucked for anyone else yet? Clearing cookies didn’t help.

Excellent links for once OP, thanks for putting "Very British Bomb" in.

user, you must make your impact, even if it is a small one. Pick some litter up or something, ANYTHING. You'll feel better afterwards. I expressly forbid you to commit suicide; we will need each other when the time comes. I can't bear the thought of losing a brother. What ails you? And yes, fuck the deano box cunts. Fucking twats.

Attached: brexittrain.jpg (475x663, 52K)

Lads, the building below me are hosting a drum and bass gig and my room is shaking. This shit will probably go on into the early hours. What do?

Attached: fuck.png (663x175, 38K)

who here is from England

My post was incorrect.
STATE YOUR COUNTIES

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47746271
The unlikely similarities between the far right and ISIS..
>Many white supremacists and violent Islamist extremists tend to inhabit a narrow-based world dominated by an all-consuming hatred and a total intolerance of anyone's views but their own.

it's not too late to embrace islam

SKRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA PA PA PA PA PA PA SKIBBIDY YAH DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF

Yeah, I'm having problems with it. Catalog is fucked and I can't reply to threads or anything like that.

Nice, thanks for the link. I generally avoid working with the state, though. Prefer to do it off my own back.

I'm liking the sound of the gun club more and more!

Looks fine at my end

Attached: fine.png (1366x768, 90K)

go to the building's fuse box and shut the power off

Nope but then I use Jow Forums x and that might be helping me out.

don't put our tom in the same category as this lot

Attached: tom-rowsell.png (944x504, 635K)

You need to leave the building, user. Exercise control over your surroundings. A long walk is less stressful than lying in bed imagining what you'd do with a fire axe.

It’s just a skeleton site for me now. Can’t see shit. Hope the April Fools prank this year isn’t turning us all into phoneposters

ME

Lovely atmosphere in here tonight, chaps.

yeah catalog stopped working, couldn't reply to anything, and all images opened in new tab

turn off your ad-block if you have one
that fixed mine and there are still no ads so win win

The first thing I saw when I turned it on was le Based Black Man in a Union Jack suit

Anyone else have to turn off ABP to post?

Fine for me, using Vivaldi and 4chanX

Rage about it to random people on the internet but don't actually do anything about it.

Attached: shitposting.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Go down and have a line

Bought a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch today and let Sanjid keep the change

#MyWhitePrivilege

lol i remember that interview with piers and an ex member of combat 18 when they talk about white jihad and piers is baffled at it all

Holy shit, old chap, that op is bloody stunning. Good show.

Brave on Linux. No issues here.

yeah, it breaks the catalog aswell

Whatever happened to Nigel Farage? He kinda disappeared from existence after the Brexit vote happened.

Thanks mate. I don't make threads often enough but when I do I try to put in effort. Sometimes special themes that are usually geographic eg Scouse and Geordie. On this occasion I felt a return to the old layout would be good although i've lost the template and had to do it from scratch.

Mine is working fine. Dunno whats up sorry pal.

No problem, i'm about to start watching it. I actually intended to include a few more links but ran out of characters.

Attached: 1ba96fe7aac55e1f5e04920fb9d0532172b547e935e707a8933f760aab5722bd.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>go to Birmingham
>I've never seen so many pakis in one place
>get arrested
>lose job
>attacked on social media
>raped by pakis
>pakis get nobel peace prize
>john snow blames white people

Weird, it’s fucked on chrome but working on Edge

He's so brave

It went rogue last night for me ...or maybe it was me keks

Man reading that reddit thread is awful.

You can listen to him tomorrow on LBC if you miss him so much.

be cool to be not alive anymore

the four horsemen of the apocalypse

Ah, it was AdBlock. Hmmm. I wonder what this means.

The only chance of a return to morality and patriarchy seems to be to embrace Islam, but it needs to adapt to British conditions first (white imams, Sufiism, no funny clothes and more tolerance of alcohol). Islam takes different forms in different parts of the world, if they are going to take root in Europe they need to adapt, like they did in Indonesia. Atheist materialism is clearly doomed, just because of birthrates.

This guy gets it

an ring these up met a bird on the hotline there 2 yrs ago local
116123 freephone sammies

user, no. What's wrong?

Will we finally get rid of our Jew problem?

Choyld

based and gothpilled

I don't know which one you're referring to, so I'm just going to assume you mean all of them

First for feeling bad.

I don't, and my catalog works.

Browser and OS might be helpful
OK on Yandex and Firefox on OSX. Try updating your adblock rules.

It's the actual dying I don't fancy, being dead would be ace. Imagine how much money you'd save.

My friend is Ibadi and his family goes out for drinks after mosque and eats pork, Islamism with British characteristics.

just wanted to be the only american here because we don't care about you

saturday night with the lads edition? time for some old copypastas! brraaapp

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Ring the fire brigade about people trapped or ring cops talk like paki an say you been racially upset with the noise
party will bwe shutdown PDQ
if cops attend say you asian gf left an will make a complaint on monday
if they ring back say she dumped you

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

i'm hungover. Nightmare scenario..

This
they will be all white folks /racist boomers like me

Seems Chrome only. Broken catalog, time displaying EST, can't reply.

A lorry hire company in London owned by a Romanian gang have connections with Mexican drug cartels and are distributing cocaine across the country. London has now been named the cocaine capital of Europe. Meanwhile The Met police are concerned about the shocking number of officers that have not been painting their boipuccis with rainbow colours. More news at Ten.

Call the police, report as noise complaint. Repeat every 30 minutes until something is done.

thanks

*browses brit/pol/ for the first time*

it has been an extraordinary day, I have never seen so many white people before

The one from the last thread.
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/b7adsp/that_time_i_accidentally_went_to_a_far_right
Not that you are wrong

It's the insinuation that I think people have a problem with

Any of you lads good at cooking? I’m thinking about taking up a cooking course to try and get better at it. Its a good skill to have.

you say that like that's a bad thing

have a line you virgin

Get out of the cities.

mummys boy

well the dreadful triplord edgy cunts not here
its based af
liking the bee /litter / an horsie stuff

an then ..
awaits the cunts to turn up an ruin it

>A lorry hire company in London owned by a Romanian gang have connections with Mexican drug cartels and are distributing cocaine across the country

Is this the start of an HSBC advert?

Low energy 2night

Exactly, Saudi-style Islam will never take off here. I sometimes watch Tim Winter's videos on Youtube, there's a good one where he talks about Evola to a room full of nodding Pakis who clearly have no idea what he's talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=07Ien1qo_qI
It seems to be taking off in a small way with the upper classes, George Osborne's brother is one. although it hasn't stopped him diddling his patients.
theguardian.com/society/2016/feb/11/george-osborne-brother-adam-struck-off-psychiatrist-affair-with-patient-medical-tribunal

Hot monster munch was my choice for a few weeks after left the unit an had to lose the bulk an lift /cardio

Buy "Fast Food" by Nigel Slater, it will give you some ideas and all the recipes are pretty simple. Don't fall for the Delia Smith meme.

Economic collapse would strongly encourage newcomers to be somewhere else. Like the EU.

Attached: 1453850814830.jpg (499x499, 194K)

Perhaps they've gone to a party, though I doubt it

>Kings of cocaine: how the Albanian mafia seized control of the UK drugs trade

Sorry for The Guardian.

twitter.com/BetrayalClock/status/1112097173171245057

I am indeed. Norf FC here (although I dont really follow football).

No disrespect intended. I actually made the image last year and am recycling. Found it while looking for the Goth Mistress photo for the last thread, one of my many cripple bans. In my defence Tommy is superimposed on the jew, Sargon on the dimwit, and Woes on the hapless lad. Tom can be honoured he made it among popular British e-celeb personalities and I included a link to his latest series on jungle diaries for good measure. I'm pleased he made it to 50k subs and has started doing livestreams.

cheer up lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 7.53.58 PM.png (1172x764, 495K)

britslam

Checked.
Also, Albanian coke is not coke.

why bother going there? it's a lefty echo chamber

Using the filter list in OPs and it works like a charm.

Did we really have to nuke our Economy and standing in the world to lower immigration?

There are so many TV chefs now. I personally like Ramsay (memes aside).

What’s up with old Delia? Haha

>Guardian
It's the only British broadsheet that isn't behind a paywall, and their crime reporting is actually pretty good. Albania isn't a proper country, it's just like a huge crime syndicate. Even years of hardcore gommunism hasn't stopped them from being bandits at heart. I bet it's a great place for a holiday.

B-but, our police are busy on twitter and fighting the hateful misgendering scourge and taking part in gay pride bumfucking festivals

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-30 210308.png (619x908, 478K)

Doesn't work, I've tried it numerous times and the police don't do shit about noise complaints. Environmental health will do something about it, but only in office hours, so unless you can film yourself recording the dB on a noise meter. then nothing will get done about it. Welcome to post-industrial Britain.

So I can get angry.
And also I like to hear opposite views from my own - but so far Jow Forumsunitedkingdom only makes me pissed.