NZ shooter complains about jail

He has been denied the right to have visitors and has no access to newspapers, radio or TV.

> Link: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217805

Attached: hahaha.png (622x357, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217805
stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111672304/alleged-christchurch-mosque-shooter-makes-formal-complaint-from-prison
rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This man is a hero. Sad they are treating him like this.

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

He is a true hero

Attached: 1552943444682.webm (700x394, 2.55M)

the media reported it so it must be true

NZ herald is not a reliable source

He's already back in israel

Attached: 1525863524809.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

He'll die a crying baby - once he gets comfortable, is allowed into general population and gets ass raped then stabbed to death. Feel free to join him

Or just keep shitposting, it's kinda the same thing

>no access to newspapers, radio, or TV
Well it's supposed to be a fucking punishment, not a NEET paradise. Idiot.

ABLOOBLOOBLOO fuck him

It's understood the alleged gunman's cell has a front and back door. The front is for the guards, the back leads to his own yard the same size as the cell. The yard has a concrete floor and walls, and he's allowed into the yard for one hour a day.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217805

He should of just went down shooting. He should of known they were going to throw him a dark cell with nothing to do but stare at a wall for the rest of his life. A fate worse than death in my opinion.

No one cares about this faggot. He killed 50 people to generate headlines. I don’t give Half a shit what he wants

They never give serial killers access to media reports about them. He can’t even delight in reading about himself

He is a hero and an inspiration but yeah he should have gone down fighting.

" None of the SERT members who collected the gunman were European."

" Paremoremo has the highest number of Māori and Pacific Island staff in the country. The prisoner will be dealt with by officers of different ethnic origins, he said."

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111672304/alleged-christchurch-mosque-shooter-makes-formal-complaint-from-prison

HE'S ALREADY BACK IN ISRAEL!

Attached: 1553164929550.jpg (3297x1297, 872K)

God speed user

Attached: 1553646946005.gif (240x320, 127K)

He wrote in his manifesto that in 27 years he will be released as a hero like Nelson Mandela.

he's a fucking hobbit, not a jew, look at that hair, have you seen his ugly cunt mother?

only purpose of that is torture, if hes being watched 24/7 he couldnt possibly escape through the yard

look up nz prison solitary confinement, alot of people have complained the prisons are inhumane and theres even private prisons in nz (not the one hes at)

>implying the Māori like muslims either

He's probably getting tons of praise in jail right now

Frankly speaking, I would have offed myself. I just can't imagine living in misery and complete vacuum. Death is not so bad really.

>Only purpose of that is torture

He killed 50. Those people aren’t generally given awards.

He's a piece of shit, but he should be given basic rights. Especially when it's the law. What's the point anyway? It's not for safety purposes. This is revenge, even though he is already locked up

Why don't you shut your fuckin mouth nigger, that man is a hero to the whole human race. You are just too dumb to know any better

Why is he a hero?

>BLOOB
that sounds a lot like...... boob
HAH!

>no heroes goy

Why do you say that?

I agree. He fucked up by not killing himself after

other prisoners get rights to all these things. If I were him I'd be demanding PS3 on top of that stuff, like based breivik

Attached: breivik one person.png (640x460, 452K)

That's so inhumane.

Attached: 1538806794897.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

Attached: 1538018030242.jpg (2068x2513, 2.2M)

Nobody died. The whole thing was a hoax. Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: 1546837633417.png (830x454, 412K)

Those don't look like the same person at all. Are you autistic?

Because he killed Muslims

Maybe he shot the wrong people...

Nope....all Muslims should fucking die!!!!!

this is the point he is trying to make with this request.

Either have a civilized society or have an uncivilized society, but don't have the pretense of either

duh, there are no such thing as civil liberties in New Zealand.

This is straight out of Breivik's playbook where he's attempting to enrage the public by exploiting the weakness of "reformative" incarceration.
>rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/

Also show flag fellow white person.

He gave those shitskins a taste of their own medicine.

>ITT

Attached: glownigger 1.png (480x466, 139K)

He'll have to convert to moslemism though

In Canada thats a 10 million dollar government settlement.

>and gets ass raped
That is an American specialty, so why use a memeflag when we know you are a burger?

Attached: ebba+pupper.jpg (1024x721, 125K)

Maybe start shooting the people (and their whole family) who import them in your country ? Maybe people doing poilitics should fear for their life ? Killing 50 muslims won't do anything, there's already 5000 more of them who settled legally in NZ since the shooting...

Attached: rats.gif (1114x946, 40K)

>Their not in every thread, and 33% of OPs

Attached: hats off.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

This is outrageous!

Next they'll only give him one Playstation game like they did to poor Breivik.

Attached: 1551983439031.jpg (678x381, 27K)

I dont understand why do these shooters never retaliate and shoot up immigration office and whole staff who are behind all invaders or also social workers who enable all this and fight for their rights.
Invaders are not problem as traitors within are.

>Killing 50 muslims won't do anything
It shows us how Muslims see it as our fault if they do terror against us, and also our fault if we do the same to them.

Attached: he's white.jpg (650x541, 70K)

Who the fuck is chch? Some Latino noise to get women’s attention? They seriously calling the guy chch like some kind of Voldemort?

>look up nz prison solitary confinement,

its not different form any other solitary confinement.
It breaks people, some quite fast, especial when they are under video surveillance in special secured cells to prevent them from harming them self (suicide).
This cells got nothing inside, but a mattress and a blanked, and the only clothing you get to wear is a sleepshirt that is tearproof.
The only interaction with other humans is when you get your meal, or when the doctor comes by for a checkup (which he sometime can forget)

>t. prison guard

Shorthand for Christchurch maybe?

Black and Maori gangs likely won't turn in their guns. In a statement, the "Mongrel Mob" assured the public that their weapons would be used for gang on gang violence only. They expressed sympathy with the Muslims and in some locations have been publicly guarding mosques. It's a relief to have all these minorities armed to prevent further violence by white people. As Sonny Fatu, gang leader, said "It's not in our culture to inflict harm on innocent people like what happened in Christchurch,".

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217785

Attached: 3UJ6B4PS75FRZAFCG3MZNOP7ZU.jpg (620x310, 26K)

Same tactic as breivik, be a pain in the ass to authorities and ensure people keep talking. Coverage of the attack has nearly died down, hasn't it?

>I dont understand why do these shooters never retaliate
Breivik did not retaliate?

He blew up the government HQ, and killed the kids of the party that decided that Norway should be multicultural, and then used glowniggers to shut down the ones that protested.

Won't they just eat muzzies if threatened?

Israel is ultimately an ally because they are ethnonationalists/apartheidists, while secular Jews aren't. People here don't remember that Israel was one of the few countries willing to help supply and support the Rhodesians, and continued to support South Africa's right to Apartheid.

Send him to Norway. You get weekly visits from blond whores

idc if he killed every nigger in the country hes still human

I don't know about Aus/NZ, but here in America covered dropped off a cliff as soon as ZOG realized that most normalfags and boomers didn't give a fuck about the dead muslims, and many people were low-key happy that someone retaliated.

>It breaks people, some quite fast
Come on and tell us about the racial differences here?

Some white guys don't break, especially the ones that are used to being alone, like Breivik or Tarrant.

Would you expect anything less from his tyrannical, racist captors?
>He will eventually be released from prison, awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and appointed leader of the ethnostate.
>Exactly the same way that the murderous terrorist mass-bomber Nelson Mandela was released from prison, awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and appointed the leader of South Wakanda.

Attached: TheGreatReplacement-18.png (1241x1754, 312K)

because its a jew.

4chins is still banned here and they’re milking it for all its worth so as to ban anyone from social media who questions the cultural marxist narrative.

>because its a jew.
You are probably correct, when I think about it.

Probably, but they're all brown so who cares.

Attached: 1523155265818.png (2550x3300, 141K)

At some point they'll figure out how to run us off the internet entirely.

Excellent. What's the problem?! It's good that they're entertaining a retard.

You're disgusting

Attached: IMG_20190330_142243.jpg (720x840, 279K)

And did nothing but manage to take away gun rights from everybody as well as give the normies a reason to feel pity for unarmed Muslims.

He should have picked someone a little more powerful.

Dawkins is a cuck.

Attached: norway too white.jpg (693x752, 83K)

lol

BS!
Kikes survive on handouts and they owe their whole existence to a fictitious victimhood narrative.
Jewish nationalism is subsidized by the West.
I have seen you kikes desperately push this "MUH BASED ISRAHELL" BS for years now and it will never work because you ultimately are parasites.
And the ANC was mainly made up of Jews and these Jews never tried to push the same policies in Israel.

you killed 1 million iraquis in gulf war alone, that's medicine for centuries user

Good fake quotes bro

he should've fallowed his leader

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Commencing dump of material created in honor of our hero Brenton Tarrant

Attached: Brenton-Fire.jpg (1216x1216, 985K)

but he dindu nuffin in prison to desire that

Attached: blacksun(2).jpg (2500x1500, 3.39M)

Attached: acceleratebrenton.jpg (501x657, 147K)

That is unjust. That chad is pol embodied. He is US

Attached: 1553719749148.jpg (618x803, 67K)

Attached: brenton-tarrant-conservatism.jpg (1192x442, 192K)

Attached: brenton-tarrant-accelerationism.jpg (1192x442, 195K)

Oh nooo, is little retard mass murderer not happy with reading a tale of two cities and Moby Dick? Well, tough luck weirdo, at least you are alive, have your own room, bathroom and 3 meals a day.

You know, I really can't even argue with that logic. Yeah, thats true.

It's "policital" torture. He went against the system so they are fucking him for it.

Attached: Australian.jpg (888x820, 171K)

I hope its spiro the dragon..

Why do you kikes like German proxies so much? Is it because of your inferiority complex?

Attached: kikecolored.png (600x636, 213K)

Attached: purpla dragon nationalism.png (1034x1034, 413K)

he killed terrorists

Denying visitors and access to newspapers, radio and tv can't be legal, right?

Attached: quote.jpg (817x1197, 415K)