theliberal.ie

>The Burkean.
theburkean.ie/

Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow:
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

Learn Irish:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

News and current events:
>Mum and baby to be laid to rest today after CUMH tragedy.
archive.fo/npA21

>Rapist who coerced child into sexualised games handed 18-month sentence.
archive.fo/Zk5nM

>Six people arrested after police operation into criminal activities of UVF in East Belfast.
archive.fo/hYvMD

>UCC host critical incident simulation exercise with Cork gardai.
archive.fo/mcGLB

>Man cleared of one charge of rape but faces a possible retrial on a second count.
archive.fo/v1QJP

>Gardaí raid cigarette and alcohol processing plant in Louth.
archive.fo/eSidE

>Cork launches plan to better integrate refugees, asylum seekers and migrants.
archive.fo/w2Khq

>CCTV footage shows delivery workers for Clare newspaper damaged bundle of rival papers.
archive.fo/ywB96

Attached: Screenshot (129).png (656x656, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E8CpxwvpyTY
archive.fo/EKZov
jrnl.ie/4567573
nationalparty.ie/sinn-fein-are-not-nationalists/#
archive.is/gFjV0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8DP93pCGZw
thejournal.ie/commonwealth-ireland-4562003-Mar2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Latest from the NP

youtu.be/E8CpxwvpyTY

Reminder that anyone can vote in Local Elections, regardless of Citizenship. NGOs are using 'refugees' and non-Nationals to prop up parties that have lost support from Irish people.
>Over a hundred in Mosney direct provision centre register to vote in upcoming local elections.
archive.fo/EKZov

Attached: 1537822271952.jpg (645x792, 151K)

Surprisingly balanced article on the journal jrnl.ie/4567573

I don't keep up with that yank stuff tbqh

Why are SinFein and other Irish nationalist parties pro 3rd worlders but anti British?

eire pol eire pol, how are you? eire pol eire pol, you guys are jews. heres some old pasta.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Tiochfaidh ár lá!

Attached: z6fkpia5kjj21.jpg (720x693, 63K)

Sinn Fein aren't Nationalists.

is there anyone from DIT on here?
Did you see our new "president"

I feel like it can be sourced around to when they started getting yank money where they started to just embrace globohomo cultural marxism. And it's only getting worse now that most of the IRA lads are gone too, being replaced by people who wouldn't look out of place in the Labour party, or any similar party in Europe. One of the pillars of the youth wing is internationalism for fuck sake. is true too, and I'd recommend this article for the Finn to read, it used to be on The Burkean but it's gone now.
nationalparty.ie/sinn-fein-are-not-nationalists/#

No, he a darkie or what?

oh yes and not a thomas sowell darkie

a 85 Iq Cameroonian.

The dullest people get into student government

In some good news though, SF have dropped significantly in a recent poll, from 18% to 13%, with the support being scattered for the most part. A good result for /ourguys/ is that "Others" and Renua managed to scrape together ~1% of the vote, it's better than the fuck all they have been getting.
archive.is/gFjV0
Remember lads, SF are going to drop in the locals in the 26 coming up, they've lost 30 councillors, or about 20% of their elected total since 2014, many of which are running again as Independents. Aontu while being diet SF will also hurt them a bit too. And some of their old supporters must be disillusioned with them ramping up on left wing internationalism, particularly since Mary Lou has taken charge.
Locals can be hard to predict but in the EU elections I feel like there's an outside chance Matt Carthy SF could lose his seat, as the area they probably will lose most of their support is their grassroots in the border areas. The other 2 MEPs are safe in particular with the extra seats in their areas but losing councillors and potentially an MEP will be good to fuck them up a bit in the 26 anyway.

Attached: 1492328035760.jpg (600x600, 48K)

its all so tiresome

YT just recommended me this video. The fuckin state of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8DP93pCGZw
>The next generation

>The dullest people get into student government
Eh, it's a meme anyway. As long as they don't get into proper government it's alright.

What is the entire Labour Party.

Modern day colleges are a scam.
They don't teach anything practical and are full of Marxists.

I don't know, don't pay attention to meme parties.

That voice would do your head in.

It’s a real party mate. Is held peer many times. Lay of the red pills for a week.

Labour Party are a dead party.
Surprised they manage to have any support after the shit they pulled when they were propping up the last government.

Their support now is concentrated in personal votes for people like Willie Penrose and the radical socially liberal wing of FG, which can be found in pockets in Dublin and other urban areas. The youth wing haven't jumped to Ogra Shinn Fein yet due to a slight fear of muh IRA.

Right no bother, so what's the craic with them? full of foreigners is it? I wouldn't be surprised as it's one of the gibs parties

Applying the logic that incompetence justifies non existence. Ireland would have no political system.

Just imagine UK labour minus 10 years. And US democrats minus 20 years. We always lag. But will outdo them in their stupidity when we get there.

thejournal.ie/commonwealth-ireland-4562003-Mar2019/

Imagine wanting to join a union with a load of african countries lmao

But then SFFG can open up the borders to African even more :^)

If it was just uk, aus, nz and canada I wouldn't give a shite

>Wanting the fucking queen to be head of state

Attached: 1496762436673.png (359x255, 209K)

If they became a republic then it would be alright. Irish people go to those countries much more than the shithole EU places.

it wont be though, once your commonwealth "brothers" start immigrating to ireland it'll be pajeets, pakis and africans

Fuck any union.
Ireland must be sovereign.
Also, the Anglosphere is the most cucked area on the planet.

They do already, CTA with the Brits.

Yeah I wonder if leaving the EU would just make us lackies to Britain again.

It probably would yeah, and even if you did leave without them it could easily just be yanks or chinks either. I think we're far better having a Salvini or Orban view on the EU desu.

Yeah but Italy is pozzed as fuck, nobody wants to move to Hungary because it's a third world shithole. The EU should just be proscribed and we should go back to the good ol days, no more propping up shitholes when we get nothing back except immigrants.