IT'S HAPPENING!!! THE MIGAPEDES GET EXPOSED BY /OURLAD/

One of /ourlads/ went to a Trump rally and began asking the MIGAcucks what they think about Israel, Aipac, among other things. One Civnat Boomer said that it does not matter what color you are, everyone is an American.
Seeing how these NPC MIGAcucks think really filled me up with disgust. They think they are battling "Antifa" and "Gommies", when they are as much bluepilled as the fucking left is. They don't care about Race, they don't care that America is owned by fucking kikes. They don't care that we give Israel billions of shekels for fucking no reason. They call you an anti-semite if you say anything wrong about the kikes.

If this is how the fucking "right" thinks like in this country then we are totally and utterly fucking FUCKED. There is no hope for America, both the left and the right are getting duped by kikes on both sides of the political wings. You disagree with /leftycucks/ and you get called a natzee. You disagree with the cuckservative koshercuck "right" and you get called a discord tranny, or a fucking natzee.

These MIGApedes have also been duped into accepting the C.I Scofield Reference Bible which created (((Christian Zionism))) aka (((Evangelical Christianity))), the doctrine that teaches us that kikes are the chosen people and that the state of israel has a right to exist. None of these claims are found in the Holy Bible tho, but these MIGApedes take the bait , hook line and sinker.
Now, exposing MIGApedes does not mean i support that faggot GookYang and his Neetbux, i'm not a yangook supporter and i've stopped being a Trump supporter since watching these videos yesterday. I can't support someone who panders to kikes, shitskins, and spics, and who leaves White America into the fucking garbage can. I can't support someone who has not done anything for the founding racial stock who built this beautiful country that i love very much.
youtube.com/watch?v=TT989iTZV1Y&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=dFrtjWr79Lk

Attached: habbening.jpg.png (259x194, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kavn0zDoZ4Tr/
nbcnews.com/pages/search/?q=qanon
abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=qanon
washingtonpost.com/newssearch/?datefilter=All Since 2005&query=qanon&sort=Relevance&utm_term=.d3e179a0682e
nytimes.com/search?query=qanon
cnn.com/search/?q=qanon
msnbc.com/search/qanon
newsweek.com/search/site/qanon
fortune.com/search/?q=qanon
wired.com/search/?q=qanon&page=1&sort=score
theguardian.com/us
npr.org/search?query=qanon&page=1
vox.com/search?q=qanon
gq.com/search?q=qanon
pbs.org/search/?q=qanon
theverge.com/search?q=qanon
observer.com/?s=qanon
aljazeera.com/Search/?q=qanon
foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=qanon
breitbart.com/search/?s=qanon#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=qanon&gsc.page=1
psmag.com/search?query=qanon
newyorker.com/search/q/qanon
latimes.com/search/?q=qanon
thesun.co.uk/?s=qanon
bbc.co.uk/search?q=qanon
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Muslim-woman-fights-for-Israel-despite-death-threats-watch-581066#/search;query=qanon
qz.com/search/qanon/
nymag.com/search.html?q=qanon
politico.com/search?q=qanon
thehill.com/search/site/qanon
search.huffingtonpost.com/search?utf8=&p=qanon&fr=huffpost
time.com/search/?q=qanon
vice.com/en_us/search?q=qanon
salon.com/search/qanon
dailydot.com/?s=qanon
miaminewtimes.com/search?keyword=qanon
rollingstone.com/results/#?q=qanon
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/search?q=qanon
snopes.com/?s=qanon
buzzfeed.com/search?q=qanon
mediamatters.org/search/index?qstring=qanon
thefederalist.com/?s=qanon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MIGApedes from /ptg/ and t_D are welcome to explain why they have become traitors to their own people and country.

israel is literally our greatest ally and is the reason trump won

stop opposing god's chosen people or you will be damned to hell

>not believing 95% of the world's population are NPCs

The normies are waking up

Attached: 1553866563187.png (640x629, 558K)

migapedes are niggers

Attached: EVERYWHERE.jpg (960x960, 337K)

>no reason
I miss the days when I was this ignorant

pic related

Attached: (((earth))).jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

bump, we need this thread posted daily.
bitchute.com/video/kavn0zDoZ4Tr/

have you ever noticed that if you google "Jow Forums" it comes up as the first result, but if you google the full url of infinitychan it will never show up in the results

Attached: foryou.jpg (340x578, 83K)

Jews that do not accept Christ are of satan

>If this is how the fucking "right" thinks like in this country then we are totally and utterly fucking FUCKED
Correct. Reminder 100 is the average IQ for American whites.

LOL is just typed it first 8c then infinitychan
not one url for the actual website AT ALL

Are you just now realizing that the Republican party is shit?
Wow if only there was some way of knowing...

Attached: Jesse Ventura.jpg (850x400, 56K)

This guy's a faggot he's just arguing with idiot Boomers and not doing it very well at all

search for the entire url and it still won't show up

i hope your almonds are fully activated user

Attached: JRK.png (1390x1534, 1.95M)

This is a psyop. Everyone knows that to win a battle as an earthling you must conceal your power level.

they tiggle no wonder the MSM has their almonds activated as well LOL

Attached: 1553556213688.png (923x339, 126K)

never

Attached: goku ssj.gif (245x200, 1.73M)

Holy shit, American public opinion supports Israel!!
Wait until Americans find out about this!!
Outstanding scoop user. Out. Standing.

Attached: facepunch.png (825x738, 231K)

>doctrine that teaches us that kikes are the chosen people and that the state of israel has a right to exist. None of these claims are found in the Holy Bible tho, but these MIGApedes take the bait , hook line and sinker.

Imagine being this desperate.

Meant to link OP

Christians have a Divine duty to suck Jew dick until Jesus comes back

nbcnews.com/pages/search/?q=qanon
abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=qanon
washingtonpost.com/newssearch/?datefilter=All Since 2005&query=qanon&sort=Relevance&utm_term=.d3e179a0682e
nytimes.com/search?query=qanon
cnn.com/search/?q=qanon
msnbc.com/search/qanon
newsweek.com/search/site/qanon
fortune.com/search/?q=qanon
wired.com/search/?q=qanon&page=1&sort=score
theguardian.com/us (search: Qanon)
npr.org/search?query=qanon&page=1
vox.com/search?q=qanon
gq.com/search?q=qanon
pbs.org/search/?q=qanon
theverge.com/search?q=qanon
observer.com/?s=qanon
aljazeera.com/Search/?q=qanon
foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=qanon
breitbart.com/search/?s=qanon#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=qanon&gsc.page=1
psmag.com/search?query=qanon
newyorker.com/search/q/qanon
latimes.com/search/?q=qanon
thesun.co.uk/?s=qanon
bbc.co.uk/search?q=qanon
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Muslim-woman-fights-for-Israel-despite-death-threats-watch-581066#/search;query=qanon
qz.com/search/qanon/
nymag.com/search.html?q=qanon
politico.com/search?q=qanon
thehill.com/search/site/qanon
search.huffingtonpost.com/search?utf8=&p=qanon&fr=huffpost
time.com/search/?q=qanon
vice.com/en_us/search?q=qanon
salon.com/search/qanon
dailydot.com/?s=qanon
miaminewtimes.com/search?keyword=qanon
rollingstone.com/results/#?q=qanon
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/search?q=qanon
snopes.com/?s=qanon
buzzfeed.com/search?q=qanon
mediamatters.org/search/index?qstring=qanon
thefederalist.com/?s=qanon

Which one is you?

I'm the one mocking your stupid attempt to pretend this is in any way something we didn't already know.

Attached: 1553152308965.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Smug cigarette pepes are a bannable offense.

here is your solution.. buy and fly.. and watch the results.

Attached: buymeflyme.png (2217x1102, 1.05M)

Never heard of this dude until this thread. Thanks, based af

>yang revival
cringe

found the nigger

Attached: WHITECHOICE.jpg (900x900, 245K)

t. assblasted migapede
He's asking t_D faggots questions and they give their answers. These same faggots flooded Jow Forums in 2016 and have fucked up this board beyond repair.

Ever hear of the CI Scofield Bible ?

>Christians
those are Christcucks, real Christians will be flipping the jew tables left and right.

i was seriously considering this
but its either make one big star in the blue box or make all 50 stars the star of remphan.
Someone find a fag making sight that doesnt cost over 100 bucks

Attached: 1541114371217.gif (400x225, 1.13M)

bump

God Jow Forums is so fucking shit now. Blah blah blah blah blah.

just go on some chink sites like aliexpress, it's like 5 dollars.

Attached: 1540178075163.png (1328x1140, 150K)

Bump for truth

i think ill be lazy and just put one star in the blue box, it makes it big, easy to see instead of 50 small stars.

I was also thinking of making some magnetic bumper stickers with some provacative messages.
Magnetic because if you leave that shit on your car while your away some kike might key it.

Attached: strozk satan 2.png (650x362, 344K)

what do you think about this?
should i add little stars round it for accent?

Attached: zion flag.png (1200x632, 19K)

>3:34
>do wee give them (Israel) hundred milions of dollars like we iran do we give them billions??? huh???? haha gotcha ...
lol
fucking MIGA niggers

Lol yea we are pretty fucked OP, better learn to enjoy the violin on our sinking ship

option 2

Attached: zion flag 2.png (1200x632, 21K)

This is what I've been trying to warn people about since 2016. The problem with the general masses is that they're retarded and see things in black and white. Rather than saying "I support this guy because his positions forward my interests in XYZ ways" they just form a personality cult behind the guy and support him no matter what. I was trying to get people to back off the "le god emperor" shit back in 2016 precisely for this reason. Because it's bad for it to be about Trump in and of himself rather than what he was (supposed) to do for us.

/Ourlad/ fuck off

I imagine that a lot of Republicans are more Libertarian than they realize and we all know what happens to Libertarians when they understand that separate groups will always compete against one another for finite resources.

Who gives a fuck about Christianity? The good kind, the bad kind? It's all so fucking tiresome. Needing a god damned book to guide your morals is proof of your lack of them. Needing a god damned fairy tale club to gravitate aroundis just proof of faggotry. Where are the people who can reside in the real world and not ascribe objective reality to some fucking "plan"? B-but da REAL Bible says they're children of Satan! B-but DA NEW Bible says they're chosen! Who fucking cares what duh Bible says? Use your God damned eyes and brains and see what they, are yourself you absolutely weak and cucked Christian faggots.

Do you have the first clue what a Happening is, you baiting faggot,?

Praise Jesus!

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1497478766719.png (1024x5104, 2.29M)

At least try to fit in, boomer.

how is he not /ourlad/ if he exposed the cuckservative faggots that are fucking up this country?

> exposing the MIGApede movement is not a happening
the reason why the board is fucking shitty is because these fags flooded here in 2016

He should be exposing the libtards

Fuck off it's because of you leftist shills

>If this is how the fucking "right" thinks like in this country then we are totally and utterly fucking FUCKED. There is no hope for America, both the left and the right are getting duped by kikes on both sides of the political wings.

Yes this is how things are and have been since the US got kiked into WW1

he should be at build a burger farting in their general wooden doorway

Shills are trying to slide this

patrick little said he was going to go to a trump rally, well see if he does

t. asslasted MIGAcuck
He should be exposing the fucking traitors that larp as "right-wingers"
You are either a Wn/NatSoc or you are a race traitor, there is no inbetween anymore.

MAGApedes on suicide they are dumb as a liberal in a pink pussy hat.

Attached: trump......jpg (700x532, 71K)

>not personally deprogramming/red pilling every boomer in your family

Sometimes it takes a lot of effort to undo the kikebook/q fuckery and fox propoganda that has scrambled their brains, but it is possible.

Attached: Qult.jpg (1080x1998, 1.39M)

Bump this on every thread so the shill threads can fuck off

Wow the mad
We are one election away from becoming a commie state fuck off
MAGA

fucking boomers
they just cant stop jewing up the country

they want trump to give them all the N word pass first

followed by the j word

Watched these this morning, and was just in disbelieve of the level of brainwashed and, then not being able to have a debate. Most of them could only mutter the words muh jobs, muh GDP.

Attached: swiming with the hippos..png (739x555, 759K)

"Vote yellow, make the white choice" LOL

Did the interviewer honestly expect regular Trump voters to be white nationalists?

trump is a bolshevik.

hey trannys

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

Attached: DTI100.png (2000x1500, 3.89M)

Question: are you that 100-IDs Chadposter who single-handedly drove the Yangoloids away?

Attached: pa.jpg (400x400, 12K)

yes

Attached: thestateofjournalism.png (804x899, 640K)

Wether Clinton liked Jews or Jews liked Clinton doesn't make the video false tho

proofs

Attached: yangdrive2.png (1279x665, 320K)

Attached: 1535978140217.jpg (500x749, 214K)

The is the most obvious discord tranny thread I have ever seen.
sage

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (618x597, 144K)

fuck off kike, it's not 2016 anymore.

Attached: fertilizer.jpg (1496x998, 238K)

You're the most balant kushner shill I have ever seen.

Attached: dti69.png (1000x1000, 710K)

KEK! saving that one.

Ya, but now that Trump has been found completely innocent of "collusion", you now can't accuse him of colluding with Israel. What a shame.

NO COLLUSION!!

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

What makes you think I'm a migapede? I'm just saying this guy sucks at what he's doing

The DUP and the ERG fucked brexit. Don't let anybody tell you it was remainers.

I'm not joking.

Attached: 1493713849542.jpg (594x479, 98K)

were already a kike controlled nation
Trump hasn't done shit to combat the kikes and their grasp in the Anglo-Sphere and Europe.
2019 Trump is way fucking different to the Trump that was campaigning in 2016.
He also let Hillary off the hook and that nigger Obama, he said he would arrest both of them and drain the swap in his first year in office.
But the thing that really gets me is the Migatard zombies who are the same thing as the leftists. Both are NPC's who don't know that the kikes are the real enemy who have flooded our society with Cultural Marxism and Cuckservatism.

this isnt news, google has been blocking infintychan for ages now, not to mention its a huge honeypot

Matthew North is a pedophile

Attached: dti75.png (1000x1000, 634K)

yawn

letting the jews dig their own grave deeper and deeper in the middle east is 88D chess. by paying lip service to israel trump has divided the democratic party even further and brought the jew out into the lime light. by letting the jews claim golan heights, move their capital to Jerusalem, and giving them shekels to build their temple == using their own greed and brazenness against them whilst leaving trump immune from the 'antisemetic' canard.

ask yourself. what does america lose or gain from letting the jews move their capitol or take over golan heights? it has no effect on us, but it leaves the jews even more hated than ever.

trumps out-jewing the jews by giving them what they want which in turn is raising antisemetism around the world at the same time.

if you cant see this you are low iq brainlet.

israel wont exist in a generation. trump will succeed where hitler failed and he wont have to do anything except let the jews jew themselves to death.

Attached: 1553720608725.png (822x846, 53K)

MIGA SUCKS
NETANYAHU SUCKS
AIPAC LOVING IDIOTS GET OUT YOU LOVE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT MORE THAN USA

Attached: mike_pence_afp.jpg (1400x963, 161K)

posted to the wrong user, but fuck yang as well.

Attached: 1550380097414.png (370x450, 315K)

What video?

aware me

to this kike

if it's a honeypot why would they hide it? no doubt it's being monitored but why would they try to hide it? even before NZ they didn't want anybody to find it

Attached: DTI20.jpg (580x454, 91K)

Kushner shills don't exist.
You can't prove they do either.
I can prove your discord does. I can prove CTR did, I can prove Shareblue does, I can prove Mediamatter does, I can prove Tavistock does
I can prove they all come here to shill too.
Can you prove Kushner shills exist?
Protip: You can't.
Now run along child.

saved

Attached: JEWISH.jpg (927x1200, 238K)