People who are weak and can't handle a little dirt are right-wing. Weird

People who are weak and can't handle a little dirt are right-wing. Weird.

Attached: 1547668327875.jpg (632x743, 99K)

brain damaged low iq people who are constantly diseased are leftists. weird.

everythings nasty, they fear change, and exhibit ocd like actions.
republicans very much may be a mass of untreated autists and people suffering from chemical poisoning during youth.

>foul smells are not offensive

Hmm.

>minorities stink like shit

Oi you must be a right winger

What a shock. Real men prefer feminine women. Liberal women have hairy armpits and don't use deodorant. Disgusting

>Dr. Marty Shekelstein of the Rothberg Institute for combating racism and anti-semitism says "If you aren't a smelly hippy, you're probably a nazi."

It comes down to exposure. If you're around people that smell like BO and piss all day, like leftists, you'll get used to it. If you're around people that wash themselves, like white people, you will most likely react negatively to a smelly leftists or nigger.

I hate the smell of other peoples BO but like my own. What does that make me?

People who don't drench themselves in coco butter, and smoke weed all day are more right wing. Weird.

Attached: 1515031683695.png (1024x776, 80K)

>want to avoid disease
>want to be clean and orderly
>somehow a terrible position to take

Smelly. Go have a wash.

>authoritarian

Every major authoritarian government, every genocide was done by Left-wing ideologies.

Attached: 1553915738709.jpg (750x731, 70K)

>right wing bad
>body odor good

Attached: 1538024355763.png (416x435, 76K)

Oh no, its on some lefty blog. IT MUST BE TRUE. LOL EVERYONE BTFO LOL.
I bet they say this shit because niggers stink like wet socks or something like that

But I love bo
Not soetoro
But I love ppls natural scent
Best way to decide

I shower everyday and wear deodorant and cologne though. But sometimes when I forget to if I shower before bed my armpits smell like weed kinda and I like it.

Alright, let me play 2 at this game. Not bathe for a week and hit the gym and then stand with my nuts in front of the journalist. So they can smell my ass and ball fumes so I can sit there in a squat for full fume leak and grease bombing. Yeah and to top it off a fat fart. Then I'll say "Yo little ronnie how do you like my progressive body oder?"

Attached: 8kEFNPc.jpg (405x720, 62K)

We'll because liberal faggots like to lick shit out of each other's asshole I'm glad I'm right wing.

>authoritarian views = right wing views
nice try Stalin

>leftists are happy eating shit and fucking smelly fat niggers, more news at 11

But we know what bathrooms to use.. Weird huh?

Disgust mediates sexual attraction.

High tolerance for disgusting things is correlated to aberrant sexual preferences: bug-catching, eating da poopoo, trannies, sadomasochism.

Low tolerance for disgusting things is correlated with lack of sexual function: asexualism, intimacy problems, low testosterone.

A normal tolerance for the disgusting is necessary for a healthy sex life. What is so disgusting then? Sex. Sex is full of oils and odors and often involves things that evoke physical or psychological pain. Thus, we are attracted to things that gross us out and cause us pain. The femme fatale, the bad boy, the timeless appeal of these two archetypes speaks greatly to this effect.

In a non-sexual mindset, specifically in a romantic mindset, we often have a tendency to avoid doing disgusting or sexual things out of some primordial fear of being isolated. For instance, you wouldn't fart in front of someone you've just fallen in love with. But between this sterile realm of romance and this realm of lust and sexuality is a middle ground that's often seen in exhibitionism, a tool used to increase the erotic power of the disgusting through juxtaposition with the mundane or romantic.

Carrying all this insight with you allows you to peak into the psyche of leftists. They do a lot of what they do out of a desire to be disgusting and to bask in putridity. Immigrants rape, yeah, and leftist women like it. Blacks are ugly, and guess what? Leftist men want black guys to fuck their girlfriends.

>not liking being in filth means you are right wing
At what point do they finally admit only brain damaged people and nonwhites (ie non humans) are leftists ?

Here's a little trick, trim your armpit hair, that's what I do. Used to work in extremely hot commercial kitchens and would sweat like a mofo all day. Makes a big difference. A lot of chefs I know trim or shave their body hair for this reason.

I have before but it scratched the fuck out of my armpits so I dont wanna do it again.

I use the trimmer on the back of an electric razor. Not shaved smooth, just trimmed a bit. Really helps.

they ain't called dirty commies for nothing!

being disgusted by filth and degeneracy advanced civilization to where it is
having a sense for and being repulsed by people and things that cause disease and disorder is actually a virtue
AIDS is cured if you're not a degenerate btw

i love the sweat of fit girl armpits though