Make it stop, just make it stop

No more of this, it must be over. I can’t take any more of this.

Attached: 4C3E1EB9-5C24-42D5-B87B-98E9EB66787E.jpg (1470x1469, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArwZ4zz6gWs
youtube.com/watch?v=NXGyIWCvuSA
youtube.com/watch?v=t1MDnVcIucw
mobile.twitter.com/MatthewWells/status/1111405505417637888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But whats the point they broke the deadline theyre out in April 12 so why bother with a fourth vote (that still wont even pass)?

>Delay brexit even further
>Even after the fucking EU set the deadline as may 11
She's planning on doing this till she gets voted out of office, isnt she? And why delay it in the first place?It's not like the UK can get any more cucked and blacked than it already is

Voting till you pass it is thier only strategy

Yeah, I don’t understand either. I get a headache thinking about this. Ijust want it to be over.

The deadline was yesterday.

now the 12th is a new deadline and they're still thinking about extending it. clown world.

Yea i know its like May is living in her own world or something. Theyre fighting tooth and nail to cuck britbong democracy and stay in when at this point Im not even sure if the EU wants them anymore.

It needs to be just over. No more. No shenenigans, no bs. Out means out, exit. No more delays, no more votes.

Feed me more Fish!

Attached: 1539679824973.gif (374x180, 1.1M)

What happened to the vote of no confidence thing? Can't the Tories force her out of her job and get a new PM to get this shitshow moving. It's been almost 3 years since the vote and there's been fuck all progress under May.

Attached: 1482859669123.png (576x515, 469K)

Isnt the deadline May 11? That date showed up a few times as something important

can you imagine the collective bongoloid outcry if the EU now makes it a hard brexit at 12th?
these turds need to pay the price now

>Finally giving up
I couldn't think of a more beautiful sight if I tried, the Anglo will finally be out in it's place for good

Holy fuck is this real? Will you britbongs grow a pair and just hang these fuckers?

From what I gathered there are two deadlines.

April 12 - if Parliament doesnt approve the exit treaty yesterday
May 23 - if Parliament approves May's plan

Were in timeline 1 right now.

No, the internal Tory vote failed and the Labour no confidence thinggy also failed. It’s all dead, Jim.

Attached: 900A47FD-936C-4E6C-84BA-B71EA8D13344.gif (360x240, 1.78M)

Y'all need guns. Your government doesn't respect you.You're being treated like school-age kids while mommy and daddy fight.

Attached: 1553889181985.png (645x360, 475K)

I don't think that only four votes is enough.

I agree but the EU is cucked as well. They would probably even agree to cancel Brexit. Though that would be a mistake.
Brexit needs to happen to get rid of the bad blood. Otherwise the EU will stay divided. Bongs need to go their own way for the better or worse.

I want back to the original timeline when the UK left on March 29.

I enjoy every part of it.
The bongs provided us with good entertainment.

If she can keep doing these votes for her gay deal, one of which got the lowest support in UK history, why can't they just do no confidence votes until she gets voted out of office?

And once both deadlines are crossed, no-deal brexit occurs?

why she can't just let go?

Attached: 1524286700837.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

I like Brexit because it means the American trojan horse is out.

Now we just need a Euronationalist majority in the EP to start the unJUSTing and Europe might have a chance at staying relevant in the 21st century.

Wishful thinking I know, but a man can dream...

>can't decide on specifics for their leave loysense
>kicked out on their ass with the best possible deal, no deal, by Tusk and co.

How bizarre

Attached: 1553965675521.jpg (640x640, 100K)

No, they didn’t. This is miserable to watch. Like a dying cat gasping. Just out it out of its misery, this is so painful to watch.

Attached: 3DCA20DA-FF55-40B4-A9D1-799AD56CA69F.gif (240x300, 1.75M)

Well hard brexit SHOULD occur on April 12, though I doubt there arent more tricks in Schlomos bag sp who knows

No, UK parliament has to explicitly vote for no brexit. Otherwise it won't happen unless the EU says fuck it and kicks them out.
That's why the situation is so fucked. Parliament voted down every option. There is no default. Nothing will happen until they agree on something.

The votes on this measure will continue until the results improve!

problem is the eu will not budge, and the UK doesn't want to be treated like outer country, but the EU demands it's institutions still fuck with the UK.

BREXIT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I hope the EU makes it a no-deal soon, I can't believe we allow this shitshow to happen

Attached: absolutestate.png (644x359, 525K)

*no deal brexit

They will be given an extension by the EU if they have a plan. This requires a deal to be passed, a referendum or general elections. So should they pass the deal now it will be extended until 22th of May I believe.

Anyway it's all bullshit. I don't think they'll let no deal happen, so they'll either vote for one of the above options (if they finally manage to decide on something) or the EU has no backbone and will extend without the UK having a plan

This is incorrect.

No Deal will occur by default on the 12th of April!!!

They'll have to because if Britain participates in the EP elections it means no brexit at all. And if they stay past April 12th they have to hold EP elections.

the vote was not fair because democracy only works if you are informed and these people were not informed if they were informed they would have voted for leave so they were not informed.

The Brits never belonged into the EU in the first place. The EU should be fed up with their incompetency by now and probably will not delay Brexit any further.

The monkey island MPs can vote "no hard Brexit" a million more times if they want to. 12 more days and they get the boot. End of this story.

wtf are the bongs eve doing t b h?

how can you not do this in 3 years ffs? I still dont get how the brexit referendum passing didnt equal instant general elections. Instead they let possibly the most inept and irresponsible PM ever do brexit

I wonder what a hard brexit would do to my land of potatoes. Im in the south, so I havent had much reason to follow this shit until now

The problem with Brexit in the first place is that the British MPs shoved their responsibility onto the people.

It is the elected parliaments job to make hard decisions so the voter does not have to. That is is why people are voting for representatives in the first place.

I think the retarded Fixed Term Parliaments Act that Cameron brought in prohibits it or something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=ArwZ4zz6gWs

This whole lets-try-to-leave-with-a-deal is bullshit. People voted to either stay or leave, it didn't ask for a vote on grey area fuckery. I wonder how many MPs involved in this fucking around are or were inline for big salary euro roles they they will no longer get.

Brits are just like a student who only starts studying night before an important exam

I think something like this warranted a referendum. How faithfully do elected representatives do as you wish?

as if she was the problem..bongs completely misjudge the situation..since 2 years..why do you think the EU didn't move an inch regarding the deal? bongoloids live in a parallel caliphate

>I think something like this warranted a referendum.

I would agree upon this in theory. But you saw how it turned out to be. Special interest groups went ahead and told the British public literal lies. (Red Bus being the most prominent example)

The problem is not the "average Brexit voter" the problem is the angry masses who voted Brexit as a huge fuck you because they are angry that they can not afford their rent or are forced to buy all their food on discount.
They have been told that the EU is the enemy when in fact their own parliament is what got them into this mess in the first place.

Interestingly enough, most Anglos and Americans do that, They are completely retarded and believe it makes any sense for their lives to cram one night and whore the other 90 nights... they don’t understand uni is there to get the necessary skills for a successful career... and no, having casual sex all the time and doing drugs with daddy’s money is not a good start for a career in... well anything but social media marketing.

Honestly the state of affairs over brexit should signal non-confidence and the Queen should dissolve parliament and call a new election.

That would be the reasonable thing to do. However I do not think that the Queen would every do something like this. They are probably looking forward to Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXGyIWCvuSA

This seems surprisingly accurate.

>t. german who spent his entire college life drinking away and now works at an automobile assembly line and answers to Pajeets
Youre fucked beyond saving if you think college teaches you anything and your grades actually mean something

It does in Germany.

What the fuck is she doing? What is her end plan?

I studied electrical engineering and worked the entire time next to studying. I graduated with money in the bank and didn’t take a single dime from my family. Yet, I never had to and never did the “night before exam” cramming, also because that is literally impossible it you study any real engineering field at a real uni.

Attached: 6D51D1B5-E0A0-4307-822B-288E49660622.jpg (609x343, 52K)

just die, theresa

theresa may just put out a press statement
"the disciplined peoples of the east (EU) will destroy the decadence of the west (UK)"
siegfrieds funeral march is to be played for all news and official announcements

I think that blaming her is kind of wrong.
She is in no way more incompetent than the rest of the lot.

What people blame her for is to not "negotiate" a better deal. When the simple matter of fact is that you can not negotiate with the EU. They are bureaucrats.
She was destined to fail. The only thing that I agree upon that she does indeed fail pretty spectacularly.

April 12th... Then extended again...

You graduated at what age? After how many years? ;)

why is the incompetent sack of shit still PM?

Attached: 55478040_649190608871130_(...).jpg (512x708, 25K)

This will all end on May 22nd.

let's hope so

Fuck giving the EU £39 billion.

Attached: V masks.jpg (1600x900, 278K)

Previous Threads:
Brit/pol/ - Bogdanoff, I've come to bargain! edition Anonymous (ID: TIz+zjt3) 03/30/19(Sat)14:23:24 No.208344382
Brit/pol/ - tfw all roads lead to no deal edition Anonymous (ID: C3QZs5lS) 03/30/19(Sat)12:34:05 No.208334823

Brit/pol/ - independence day +1 edition Anonymous (ID: StPRhGor) 03/30/19(Sat)10:03:59 No.208323323

it should've ended yesterday

>till she gets voted out of office
Not happenin mate.

Attached: 2016_33_corbyn_medium.jpg (800x1052, 543K)

>bongs
>ever fighting for pro white interests
If the bongs were ever genuinely pissed they would have been throwing molotovs and making pipe shotguns. The only reason the Patriots in the US havent chimped out is because we're all under the delusion that Trump is going to magically fix all our problems

Attached: 1553967594777.jpg (730x1024, 96K)

Even the fucking former Greek finance minister is siding with the EU on this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1MDnVcIucw

Think about it: His country got completely gutted and hes still saying that the UK fucked up. This is hilarious.

17 million of your cheapest meme masks please, Mr. Chong.

Attached: V mask Alibaba.jpg (761x248, 117K)

i just want it to be over too anons, im sick of the anxiety, its embarrassing.
nobody wants this, not even the faggot remainers

that theresa may is an absolute worstcunt

At this point all you can do is be in awe of the constant incompetence of the UK “conservatives”

its a situation where nobody wants to be the first and end up turning up, only to be the only one there, and get literally assfucked by the state.
one of the problems of living in a developed society, the french did it though, but things here havent gotten as bad as in france yet. till theres actual physical danger literally outside your doorstep, or you have nothing to lose, its not going to happen, no matter how much i want it to

FUCK THE TORIES REMOVE THESE IDIOTS HOLY SHIT, JUST NO DEAL

Under British law we left the EU legally yesterday. Everything you see from now on is just our Elites pretending we are still in the EU.

thats pretty fucked up actually doean't that mean that the government is breaking the law?

where is the queen bongs?

Its just given them a free ticket to "withdraw" from the EU whenever they like but also be able to keep their influence in the EU.

>that the government is breaking the law?
Reminder that EU law that the Brits are still using has not fully been transcribed into British law yet. Far from it.
This is leaving them with a legal nightmare.

Words from the EU negotiator:
>No deal is now more likely. It was never our scenario, but the EU 27 is now fully prepared.

Meanwhile the Brits did not do jackshit.

>be able to keep their influence in the EU
There is none left. None whatsoever.

Because no one else wants to take her place

She’s in a pretty shitty catch-22. If she resigns she’ll forever be remembered as a coward. If she is in leadership when no deal happens she’ll be the next Tatcher for the left to wail on.

Women in politics, what do you expect?
Shouldn't even have the right to vote! Thats how the west got proper fucked up.

Attached: 1553505206450.jpg (960x960, 74K)

How has she not been shot yet

Attached: McCainToothyLaughter.jpg (512x288, 26K)

Checked! Kek has spoken!

Attached: 1550036919178.jpg (582x365, 39K)

Britain is about to COLLAPSE.

People will no longer have faith in Britain as a democratic nation anymore. And the establishment will never be able to shake the burden of betraying the people. Democracy has become unstuck, and a lot of it is because of pic related who forced the issue of Brexit into the hands of treacherous MP's.

Attached: image.jpg (630x447, 72K)

mobile.twitter.com/MatthewWells/status/1111405505417637888

Attached: IsThisMcNiggerForReal.jpg (443x332, 11K)

> Blocks your vote.

Attached: Based Bercow.jpg (800x450, 232K)

Tell your leaders to veto the extension on April 10th if you want it to end.

They definitely won't let no-deal happen. It will be a second referendum or they will revoke.

Most likely a second referendum, and they will have to screw with the numbers this time to get what they want. Can't leave it to chance again.

Remainers who have been crying for a second vote all this time will do a 180 and suddenly laugh down all leavers asking for a third vote and the media will drown out leavers forever.

Brits will whinge online for a few days and then carry on as if nothing happened.

This is clown world after all.

Most bongs on here want a hard Brexit, and it seems to be a popular opinion among those on tw*tter that voted leave.

she is trying to push a favorable vote on her shit bill before april 12th when the EU's deadline for leaving ends but most likely May will get it extended but lets just hope not.

Theresa May is fully embracing the EU tradition of voting until you get the answer you want. Except in this case she ran up the clock first and it's backfiring.

Theresa May works for the IDU, and they dont want England to leave the EU

Attached: IDU.png (151x90, 2K)

pretty much fully expecting this

They had high speed internet access in their back pockets, they could inform themselves on any issue immediately. People saying that the proles weren't informed are really saying that the retarded underclass don't deserve to have a vote.
While that actually sounds fairly good on paper, the fact is that Western democracy is predicated on the idea that the peoples' vote counts for something. Either throw out Britain's parliamentary democracy, or shut up with this "uninformed" narrative.

Was with you until the cringe at the end