Yeah, trump has 2020 in the bag, but what happens when the libs get their meme candidate in 2024?

Yeah, trump has 2020 in the bag, but what happens when the libs get their meme candidate in 2024?

pic related

Attached: CCACFB2C-F7B8-483F-8066-C4768B43C9ED.jpg (975x776, 131K)

>Yeah, trump has 2020 in the bag
lawl

Pretty sure The Rock isn't a liberal. Probably more libertarian than anything else.

Trip true

Attached: 2513.jpg (275x489, 30K)

All of his gay sex stories will come out

hes a satanic baby eater

The Rock/AOC 2024

Check em

if The Rock runs, he wins

People don't like pineapple on their pizza? I don't like the ham, so I always sub it for pepperoni but people don't like pineapple? shits odd to me.

Pretty sure the Rock is Republican.

>but what happens when the libs get their meme candidate in 2024?
Trump will pass the (((mantle)))), and Jews will continue to win at our expense.

Attached: 1553536724689.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

i will unironically vote for The Rock simply to see how other faggot world leaders shy in his presence.

nice try loser

Nick Fuentes will run 2024

Attached: 1496013783943.jpg (472x472, 41K)

>being in good physical condition
>eating pizza ever under any circumstance

The left still doesn't know why Trump wins. Trump is not a likable person, not even to his fans. It's not about who he is. It's about what he sells.

What is DEM going to sell?
>muh sex junk

Has the rock ever stood for anything that wouldn't just count as virtue signalling. He doesn't come off as a faggot but he is just a media publicity image at this point. He has no public character.

Nick won’t be old enough you retard

Pretty sure it's of the cuckservative variety.

he is pretty good at bragging, which I guess most americans can sympathise with.
other than that there nothing really comes to mind.
oh wait
>acknowledged jerusalem as israels capital and "gave away" golan heights
>took away your bumpstocks
>didn't even get close to building that wall
gov shutdown wasn't that long though, but it would've been nice if he waited at least for the ebt resources to run dry first.
well, maybe next time
at least he got you out of that paris agreement, which was voluntary in the first place, but hey

>Yeah, trump has 2020 in the bag
What about some states trying to give their votes to the popular vote candidate
Possible civil war?

The Rock is an independent who has strong republican tendencies. The only reason people think he's a democrat was cause he voted for Obama and is okay with gay people. He refused to vote in the last election but elections prior to Obama, he voted Republican.

The left believes that the President is a symbol of the country. This is probably because they have no concept of execution or administration or jobs in general.

You have to be a fucking monster or retard if you don't like pineapple.
You also have to be a fucking retard to not call it ananas like normal people.