American Stall Design

>Be land of free.
>Can't even take a shit without getting watched because of large gaps on the doors.

Mutts will defend this.

Attached: ZPSDo.jpg (1066x436, 90K)

That's uh not exclusively American, there are gaps on the doors so less plastic will be used, it will be easier to clean, etc.

>That's uh not exclusively American
Lol

> That's uh not exclusively American
Uhhh, yes it is. You don't see it in Europe, you don't see it in China or India (because they both shit in the street). It's only in America.

>watching people take a shit throw the gaps
you're gay af op

some places don't even have doors on the stalls

>he doesn’t know about privacy strips

I've been to other countries faggot, and they all have similar stalls.

> I've shat in the special "American sized" toilets that countries have in tourist zones
No shit you fat fuck. But only chubba lovers like you use them.

If you really are that paranoid that people will want to watch you take a shit just hang some toilet paper over the gaps for some privacy if you really are that retarded.

Ok Europeans whatever you say.

I would like to add you can walk anywhere in the US and you get free access to public bathrooms and I can walk almost everywhere in Europe and have to pay to use the bathroom and the only exceptions I have seen is American fast food places in Europe.

Attached: European_Bathroom.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

My Japanese friends ask me about this from time to time because in Japan it goes all the way to the floor. The reason is because in America we have problems with people having sex and doing drugs in bathrooms so they want a way to see that there is one paid of feet in there and that they're facing the right direction.

The sad thing is those are nice bathrooms that have the gaps.

As opposed to europe where you have to pay money to take a shit?

Attached: mspaint eddy.png (469x375, 11K)

>in Europe and have to pay to use the bathroom

No freeloading

>free to take a shit on the floor.
USA USA USA !

Attached: rh (2).png (592x578, 132K)

>>Can't even take a shit without getting watched because of large gaps on the doors.
Doesn't bother me I can take a shit anywhere and I'm not even from India. Lighten up man, nobody is watching you pinch one off.

This.
Freedom ain't free fatso americuck.

Also, the water is so high up in American toilets

Attached: C6gUJQyXQAACTqH.jpg (727x1200, 84K)

That's because Americans like to have a little drink before they do the deed.

we drop some pretty big bombs my man

At least there is a door

Attached: paris-urinal.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

I'm a mutt and murican stalls are objectively horrible. If you go to high quality areas though, they'll give you better stalls and private rooms since the staff isn't worried you're going to be shooting up in the shitter.

Hahahaha lie more faggot, you've been no where

In Europe, our bathroom stalls are hermetically sealed when you close them. AC unit starts and a vacuum pump generates a slight underpressure inside the stall to mitigate any odors from spreading. And as the frosting in top of the cake, the air freshener is placed to make air smell decent.

The stall has no gaps and if you think the blue hue that colors the ceilings and walls is anything but an illusion the neon lightning to prevent junkies from injecting themselves with heroin... well shalom to you!

Attached: sheep-redorbit.jpg (617x416, 41K)

The gaps are do you can see if a bum is sleeping there or if a junkie is shooting up

.t 7/11 worker

we have the same thing here, the doors don’t go all the way to the floor.

I went to Japan and it was so nice being able to take a shit without someone looking directly at you through the cracks or shaking the fucking graffiti coated door secured by only a tiny piece of metal like they're about to bust a nut on you

Yeah dude so it goes straight into the water to cover up the beefshit smell from all the burgers. If it hits porcelain then it's going to leave a big shit streak in the bowl

You're spending too much time in Nigville

My company sent me to their UK office and after fixing their mistake I had 6 hours to kill and I hated everyone at the office and their "witty banter" so I went to their bathroom, closed the door and slept on the floor since the entire bathroom was sealed.

>not enjoying cool water droplets flying up to splash your asshole after you’ve let a huge one rip

God damn Europeans are fucking pussy faggots.

My cock is always close to dipping into it sometimes and I’m a lil dick whiteboi. I thought American blacks had big dicks, theirs would be swimming in their piss and shit the whole time. I wish I could be paid to be in the men’s toilets so the black men could allow me to clean their dicks with my mouth after they’ve been to the bathroom. I want to be a little whiteboi shitdicksucker. I want all the pee pee and poo poo particles in my sissy whiteboi mouth so that my precious white women don’t get yeast infections when the strong black men go out and breed them, as is BOTH of their rights. The black man’s for how badly we’ve treated them and the white woman for how well their pussies will be stretched, whiteboi shitdicksuckers like me can’t compete.

>Exchanging basic freedom and privacy for free shit.
What a disgusting mutt.

What 7/11 has stalls like this?

>be 10 year old boy from small town
>vist denver the big city with my Dad.
>need to piss downtown
>go to 7/11, bathrooms are shot
>go to clothing store, no bathrooms
>go to wendy's, race to bathroom. Bathroom needed a key to get into to stop free loaders
>piss my pants all over the rug

Attached: 1404957407513.gif (342x342, 393K)

It's so alpha to make eye contact with someone while you push out a huge brown log. Even better if you stink mog them with the smell. For added intimidation just grunt loudly and exhale deeply YESsSs as it exits your sphincter.

everything in north america is built with shit tolerances by amateurs with kits or mexicans

my highschool gym just had concrete half walls
no doors and the walls were only waist high
and the shitters faced the locker room lmao

>>Be land of free.

>land of the free
>makes concrete illegal

>brave of home
>forces people to use fake wood that rots like cardboard in houses

why amerifriends? why?

Attached: FRAMING OSB WALLS.jpg (474x353, 46K)

what are you talking about? Are you really that autistic about the half a cm gaps in the stall doors where the hinges and locks are? Nobody is fucking standing there with their eye pressed against the gap watching you sitting on a toilet, faggot. Get over yourself.

PROTIP: The gaps keep faggots and junkies from using the restroom as their love nests

Attached: DickStall.gif (251x190, 34K)

Its another OP forgets his proxy thread

You guys kill me. Literally have a gov't agency for proper toilette use.

Attached: UkPoos.png (776x243, 32K)

why is american construction in general so shit?

>it goes straight into the water to cover up the beefshit smell from all the burgers. If it hits porcelain then it's going to leave a big shit streak in the bowl

golden keek my amerifatfriend

Attached: framing OSB dios mio.jpg (1300x866, 177K)

>be land of the cevapi
>have landmines fucking everywhere

why croatiafriends? why?

Attached: Croatia-landmine-map.jpg (921x676, 109K)

my job only has 2 stalls for over 50 men, so we end up double-stacking pretty often

people seem to think the guy with the seat is somehow more privileged than the guy squatting over the upper deck, but I'd rather not have some dude's dirty shoes on my thighs while his cock bumps the back of my neck

Attached: 1527529528616.png (788x762, 507K)

Your country looks like a boomerang

I live in a suburb town of 90% whites.

>implying landmines can destroy a house made out of concrete

Attached: framing_osb0216-f4-3.jpg (800x533, 118K)

I had a friend get arrested over there for not having a restroom permit; all he did was use the restroom at a restaurant he was eating out and (as he describes it) “the god damn bobbies took me up to the pond”. God damn the UK sucks

Attached: xlarge.jpg (1024x344, 73K)

We wanna be watched, faggot.

>why is american construction in general so shit?
Because people want giant fucking houses but they have to be built cheaply to afford them. I live in a cinder block/stucco house built in 1978. All the 2x4's in the internal walls are all slow growth wood. Built like a fucking tank.

>Using some ones bathroom is free loading
Holy fuck you people are absolutely retarded.
Charging for a bathroom is about the most Jewish shit I have ever heard of.

People gotta go sometimes. You want them shitting on the streets? Actually don't answer that. I know what you're going to say.

You can take a piss literally anywhere in England for free you dumb burger. The only place that tries to charge is some train station, but if you’ve got a brain in your nut you just hop the barrier.

Haha
(you)

Seems like a waste considering shitskins are the majority of users

kek, I used to work with a woman from Trinidad and we had one of those uni-sex bathrooms in that area of the building. There was always shitty paper in the waste bin. Fucking savages.

Most places outside of the USA you don't even get a toilet.

Attached: yourenotwhitethreads.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

The new ones are better so that all the junkies can shoot up in the stalls in private.

Wtf is double stacking

Attached: BC2FE969-810B-48CD-A01C-18ACBB5ED374.jpg (624x464, 21K)

You slept on a pissy floor? Yanks are disgusting.

What the fugg is this contraption?

mexicans do this too

There are parts of Croatia that look worse than Detroit.

Attached: karlovac-GBEBJ7.jpg (1300x944, 183K)

Lel

I seem to be getting an awful lotta d_bs today

Tells you something when I would rather sleep on a pissy floor then interact with brits

Yeah, tells us your a thin skinned pussy. lmao
Can't handle the bants you cunt

normal shitter + upper decker shitter at same time

Attached: ud.jpg (300x225, 19K)

Tells me you’re a fucking melt who cried himself to sleep on a poss covered floor instead of telling some annoying cunts to not be annoying cunts.

Pussy.

>I live in a cinder block/stucco house built in 1978. All the 2x4's in the internal walls are all slow growth wood. Built like a fucking tank.

florida?

>There are parts of Croatia that look worse than Detroit.

note that that house survived an artillery shell...

Attached: osb rot repair.jpg (800x600, 172K)

Bricks. What are they?

Blacks are more potent weapons than artillery shells.

as a traveling cuckshed merchant (trucker) who has had the honor of shitting in literally thousands of public restrooms, this isn’t an issue. most bathrooms have small gaps, and i mean men in the real world (aka not european “””men”””) don’t go peeking at a dude taking a reverse burger

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 290K)

Hahahaha you curled up on a piss-soaked floor and sobbed because you couldn’t handle banter? SAD.

>can't handle the bants
>"Oi, I wish death on you and everyone you care about and I wish a paki rapes your arsehole to death you wanker"
>"just bants why you getting mad"

It's true, a shell won't rip out all the wires and pipes to sell for crack. Fix the roof, re-render and off you go.

>Proud to live in America where culture has advanced to the point where no one tries to watch you shit- even when it would be very easy.

Wow you cried over THAT? You really are a thin-skinned little bitch.

How long did you cry for?

And nothing of value was lost.

>florida?
You're good Croat bro

Then why are you all so fucking worried about bathroom laws. Your country is a fucking mess.

What happens when you run out of toilet paper. Cant ask the guy next to you if you're not american

Not so tough when you can’t whip out a handgun when the mean bong man says nasty words to you? You go and cry on the toilet floor instead? Aww baby boy :(

But I'm not freeloading, I'm freeunloading.

Jesus dude, its not like can shoot you or anything.

Do you want your own private restroom, too? What do you need, snowflake?

I didn't cry and I was sick of hearing your sense of retarded humor and you all making a big deal when I call a lift an elevator. It's retarded

Nice quads. I miss my UK bantz. Tell me more.

The police took him to either a body of water in a park or a colloquialism for the atlantic ocean?

Attached: Disdainful Obesity 1.jpg (280x458, 33K)

JUST

Only shit at home unless it's an emergency.

Attached: 235.png (500x566, 137K)

Wow you really are a sensitive boy

Thanks. It’s good to know you don’t all cry on the toilet when we take the piss out of you for calling crisps chips or whatever

I'm not sensitive you're fucking sensitive.

Concrete is shit. Brick is patrician.

>what happened to hank?