Longtime femanon lurker lady advice thread

I love this board and I want to help fellow Jow Forumstards reproduce. Let's get the white birthrate up. If you have any questions about how to identify suitable mates, how to attract women, or how to approach, I will answer to the best of my ability.

If you want tit pics, refer to pic related or GTFO.

Attached: sacrificial_tit_pic.png (477x536, 463K)

Fuck off kike

Most people get laid here

Friendly reminder that all women are whores.

Attached: 1553822154561.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Attached: B9D450BF-121B-4919-84B6-3DDB43B3169B.png (500x735, 218K)

I have no problem approaching women, despite being in a wheelchair (paraplegic)
It's literally all about character and intelligence, guys. No need to ask this lady any advice desu. Work on your social skills and learn to hide your powerlevel

IM 6,5 not fat decently attractive, have some style and loaded yet terrified to talk to anyone i dont know how do i get over this?

Literally, the only thing you need to do in order to get laid is as follows:

>be in decent shape
>dress nicely
>exude confidence
>hold a conversation
hang out at hotel bars or tourist traps in any major city

It's that fucking easy.

Not if you find a young/innocent one who isn't broken. I will admit that most women are broken due to a shitty upbringing or being used by partners.

Post tits or get the fuck out

Attached: titorgtfo.png (1254x261, 100K)

You must be a very good looking handicap faggot who they just pity fuck

Attached: image.jpg (545x952, 171K)

How do you know if a woman is broken or not?

>Longtime femanon lurker
women truly have the mind of a child

Most of my female friends hate White men and genuinely believe that they are keeping them down and are actively oppressing them.
I don’t think that but I just wanna say that most young women in america do actually believe this feminist stuff and yes they do hate white men. Most young White women feel that way too. Sorry
>T. Femanon

Womans are so retard and irratio al that any advices they can provide are utterly bullshit and trash,

Sage and tits or gtfo

Trying and failing, and realizing that other people can't hurt you even when you find yourself in an awkward situation. The only way that you can truly learn to not give a fuck and be confident is by testing yourself enough to know that deep down. Women love confidence, and I don't think there is an easy way to get that besides repeated practice

>advice thread
>AMA
Attention seeking nigger-hooker, kys. Sage.

By the way she treats you and others. If she talks back, is disrespectful, and tries to tear you down, there is a good chance that she was either raised by a soft man who never taught her respect or she has been damaged and made insecure by previous partners. Promiscuity is also an obvious red flag.

#4 is where I have the most trouble. When I think of how to continue a conversation, my mind blanks out.

Yeah I have a question, why does your gender fuck dogs?

As an actual female Jow Forums user, it's always painfully obvious when it's just one of you goobers trying your very best to imitate what you imagine a woman would say. Stop fussing so much, go out and meet someone.

I see that around me too, especially at university. Career-oriented women usually have a chip on their shoulders after decades of girl power brainwashing and being told that we are equally capable, and that taking on traditional roles is a sign of weakness. Most women will change their leftist politics in the presence of a strong/attractive man.

For fellow femanons
Yes many such cases

>raised by a soft man
More likely no man at all and a potential feminist/man-hating mother.

Never take advice on bitches from bitches.

Attached: tits or gtfo 2.jpg (960x548, 48K)

Most Jow Forums users are autistic in this way, so I can relate. The thing that helped me most was working in customer service and learning to mimic normal human interactions that my autism is undetectable now in most casual situations.

This is also a strong possibility. I just also see a lot of nasty women who do have dads, but the dads are so cucked that it almost makes no difference.

You just need to stay on top of current affairs/events and constantly be asking her about her life. Some guys just love talking about themselves, which turns most women off. If you have anxiety, you could always get some medication for that or even have a few stiff drinks before you engage in convo with a woman.

Tits or gtfo

Doubtful

This

Girls always just end up ghosting me

You're either weirding them out or not engaging or stimulating them enough.

Talking about yourself doesn't hurt in moderation. I like it when guys can go on and on about something they are passionate about, but if it crosses the line into bragging it can come off as douchey. Do ask questions about her life. Girls love attention and validation.

>Literally, the only thing you need to do in order to get laid is as follows:

this is true, but my goal is not to fornicate but to create a strong family with a decent women, try doing that you degenerate, you have all kinds of books and portals to degenerate yourself out of existence but few to advise you on how to live decently and creating something nobel.

ok try this one, have you noticed facial features that sluts have, are there any special? My hint is more about expression than specific face structure.

Just keep sending pictures of dead niggers or your cock.
I buy burner phones just to troll the fuck out of normies.

Attached: safe.jpg (943x960, 94K)

Where do the non-thot women hang out on weekends?

*inhales*

Yeah, but most girls(mature ones) will inquire about your life as well.

stop being an attention whore. you are one female, if your not lying, and you dont speak for all of us. theres nothing worse than a female thinking she is special on here. theres no need to announce that you are a female so STFU

Attached: 63E4250B-C9EB-4B7C-9573-FCA1ED6DB407.jpg (1254x261, 101K)

>I have no problem approaching women, despite being in a wheelchair (paraplegic)

are you that french guy that ended up in wheelchair?

I hate larping trolls.

Worse, they even get replies just saying “I am a femanon” when the truth is that women don’t care about politics and only use the internet to chat with potential sex partners or rival women, Tinder and buy shoes

Attached: 1511129350225-1.webm (800x640, 3M)

alright I'll bite.
How do I get from casual smalltalk to the flirty talk?
My recent dates all ended up like this: have a nice convo that leads to nowhere. ever

But you still have to meet women and appear attractive to them. The girl I am seeing now I actually met at a bar. She's a transplant from Portugal, very Catholic and has been amazing thus far. I actually hear great things in regards to online dating. Well, sites that aren't for hooking up.

I assume you are talking about dating apps. You have to keep in mind that women on Tinder are probably messaging dozens of guys at a time, and if you aren't able to say things that make you more interesting than the rest/subtly turn us on without being too forward, messaging you becomes an annoyance rather than a fun game. It's important to escalate at an appropriate pace. Too fast makes you seem to eager, but waiting too long makes it seem like you are afraid to close the deal. Every message needs to have a purpose. Not just "hey" or "how was your day?" Every message needs to be written with the intent of building attraction and intrigue until you have firmly set a time and place to meet.

Do they ghost you after meeting or before?

Post tits, timestamp

Explains why they took down my photo of me with a deer I just killed. Makes no sense to me; how else am I supposed to demonstrate my skills as a provider?

Attached: make_cave_great_again.jpg (484x443, 56K)

Stop falling for obvious larp, you insufferable wastes of space.

Please and thank you.

Attached: 1537291937231.jpg (512x683, 34K)

At home with their families

This is true. If a girl refuses to participate in the conversation and expects the man to keep things interesting, she might be too self absorbed. Not to be confused with shyness.

Tits or GTFO, whore.

Femanon here AMA

Attached: 5890B246-700E-4E99-AE55-204151C254A1.jpg (901x473, 65K)

How to approach women? I can do small talk, make them laught, but only if we somehow started communicating already. For me approaching and saying something to stranger is close to unimaginable. I also afraid of rejection i think.

What is the best place to hide the body?

Its a clown world, user. Just keep by-passing the system and redpill the fuck out of everyone.

Attached: tinder update.png (505x801, 366K)

She an hero'd after someone, I think a realitive, found out about the nudes she posted that day.

Attached: 1522634379316.png (779x580, 21K)

Tits > timestamp or gtfo.

Listen cumdumpster you dont make the rules
> rules changed due to your insecurities.

explain or i report

Hide it inside another body.

dating works for fornication, no doubt, but its all a culture of nihilism. We lost most of meaningful men-women relations, I would like a soulmate, that is more or less it.

Any ideas on how can we manage to defeat the globalist kikes importing millions of niggers?

I would pay more attention to makeup and clothing than facial features, although resting bitch face can sometimes be a sign. Some people's faces are just naturally like that. Girls who dress provocatively are inviting sexual attention. It always floors me when I hear women say that they wear makeup for themselves, because it's absolutely not true. The things I usually see sluts wearing are heavy eyeliner, dark and excessive eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, and too much foundation. Makeup can be used tastefully in reasonable amounts. Other things to look out for are tattoos and piercings other than ears.

Fuck off you know the rules.

>tfw infertile gf
Can't reproduce anyways. Had fun on this Saturday buying clothes and accessories for our artificial children.

Attached: 20190330_165755.jpg (4032x2268, 2.14M)

And there lies the problem. Can't meet 'em if I never see 'em. I figure I'll give it till 30 and then just an hero if I've still failed in my duty as a man.

Attached: 1525892286110.jpg (609x484, 381K)

Bumble is a dumb concept to begin with. Normal women don't like sending the first message, so naturally it attracts feminists.

She is very much alive and well.

Attached: 1547829095910.png (1242x2208, 1.42M)

This actually good advice

I gave up on trying to find a woman who was politically passionate years ago and married a simple woman who likes buying purses and having babies.

I sucks that I’ll never be able to connect with her on a deeper level, but damn does she love me cumming inside of her.

Attached: 2E44CBD6-B2FB-4B71-AEC5-974A46255842.gif (300x225, 774K)

I've been told I am too cautious. I own a bakery in a medium sized but growing city in the South. Female customers flirt with me daily yet I feel no desire to actually follow through with anything. My sister thinks I'm a rabid misogynist but I'm actually just afraid for my future. If I get accused of anything I don't have a leg to stand on.
All I do every day is go to work, come home, play some vidya, go to sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Attached: 1534985869845 (1).jpg (500x442, 66K)

Mostly at home unfortunately. Sometimes I plan get-togethers with my friends or go to a coffee shop or bar. Not all women at bars are thots, but you have to be careful and the type of environment definitely makes a difference.

Can I get some more of that anonymous attention please

how do you do that user?

24 haven't really talked to girls since I was 19, just kinda forgot about them.

feel stuck.

Tell us something about yourself, hooker.

halp

do you not know what a timestamp is you dumb fucking whore?

>I gave up on trying to find a woman who was politically passionate years ago and married a simple woman who likes buying purses and having babies.

this is what I learned also, I gave up trying to find someome totally compatible, just willing to be led by me if you follow. That being said, I dont think ones wife should be totally incompatible, there are definetly levels to it but youll never find a pure peer in a women.

You know the fucking rules bitch!

one more thing, many great men of history had wifes they rellied upon - they were man of the house as well, but had very capable women as wifes.

POst feet now

Yo. Can I drive you around and shit?

>suitable mates
The number of women fit for marriage is dropping exponentially. Men will never accept roast. If they do - it means, they have no respect for women in general and just want to fuck something. Nah, screw that. Become a monk and build your own personal empire, then burn it before you die and embrace the end times.

They are still out there. Although I am not a religious person, its key to find a girl that is very involved in her church. They don't allow this feminist, metoo BS to pollute their minds.

I didn’t mean that we weren’t compatible at all, we love camping together and exploring nature/national parks, both go to Catholic mass, and like cooking together. But I’m not going to connect with her on politics or my niche Jow Forums inspired hobbies.

Attached: 1120DCEF-5030-4F5C-A06E-965DA339B351.gif (244x156, 616K)

>Implaying that men are not better at knowing what women want than women themselves
Here is how too get a GF
>Get in a fucking shower
>Watch after your hygiene
>Buy nice clothes
B...bu...but Rodgers did all of that and still didn't get any laid
Yes you also have to be courageous and go too women and aproach them and ask them out or for number not just wait until they come after you, themselves, yes you may get rejected couple of times and it will hurt but in the end, you will find someone, if you can't find someone for a long time lower your standarts.
Thats basically it faggots there are no magic tricks, its just as simple as that.

Attached: Blue-Shawl-Lapel-Groom-tuxedos-Men-Wedding-Suits-Prom-Formal-Bridegroom-Suits-best-man-business-suit (427x640, 48K)

those hands say man.

LARP confirmed, women don't type or think like this.

that back fat looks tasty.

Just have fun with the thots, its better to risk ruining your life by living it than playing it safe and dying without living it.

Your job in a conversation is to escalate. Her job is to push back. Small things like casually touching the arm or waist can make a really big difference in demonstrating confidence and building attraction. This is probably the most important thing. On the first date, try to sit next to her rather than across and put your hand on her knee briefly when she says something cute or funny. By second date, you should try for a kiss. It's okay if she shuts you down, but try again next time. As for verbal cues, making relatively tame dirty jokes are a good way to lead the conversation in a physical direction.

larping as a woman is worst than larping as a beaner or pajeet.

do i know too much? i feel uncomfortable socializing with people who are concerned about "racism" "sexism" and "global warming"
wat do?

>reproduce
College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

>But I’m not going to connect with her on politics or my niche Jow Forums inspired hobbies.

oh that - dont bother. I tought that you cant connect to her at all, my bad. My point was, you need to be equal with your wife, but only to some degree

>LARP confirmed, women don't type or think like this.

this, its too analytical and systematic

tits or GTFO

goddamn
i got much more better stuff to than wondering what would be intriguing and appropriate and boring
fuck you rich cunts in your sky castles
useless and boring
fuck off

There are definitely a lot of hoes on dating apps, but there are good women too. It's becoming more socially acceptable and I know several people who have started relationships from online dating.

As a 21 year old guy in college interested in starting a family as soon as possible, where can I find decent girls that are my age interested in starting a family now as well?

Attached: what they fear.jpg (677x640, 153K)

Women can be autistic too. Don't be sexist