The racism on here is satire right?

You don't really mean it do you?

Attached: ab64975464bcdd91d38d4eae5cf8e7a2.jpg (480x463, 42K)

braaaaaap

This picture is was my " red pill" type momment. While I alwqays leaned conservtive, and Am no racist, this shit and the "smash white babies" that was floating around at teh same time changed has me where I am at today.

And no stinking fucking Russians did that. It was our Media and our College atmosphere that created this issue.,

Look at your pic and ask yourself if you'd rather be that or a racist, because increasingly, people are being forced to choose.

Nah it's all satire. I'd never line up as many niggers as I could and shoot every single last one of them to make the world a permanently better place free from a worthless disgusting curse, if I didn't go to prison. What a funny joke though, right? All humor needs some edge behind it.

every fucking day with this thread.

What do you mean that was me personally

those white people should have shown them, how easy it was to escape slavery and chocked out their masters with their chains.

More like Honk Hall

Attached: honklhonk (1).jpg (800x450, 49K)

You should fight him.

Fuck niggers
Fuck spics
Fuck kikes
Fuck chinks
Fuck pajeets
Fuck mudslimes
Fuck sea monkeys
and fuck all the rest

>You don't really mean it do you?
No we actually do hate niggers.

Attached: RightHere.jpg (236x384, 22K)

What actually happens at events like this? I really have difficulty believing real people do this shit.

Then why do you procreate with them?

Attached: gvfsgfg20181017163108.png (897x854, 508K)

I do not about the others but I fucking mean it. Pic related.

Attached: 1553393087786.jpg (749x611, 31K)

anyone who claims that their own race is evil is a traitor who needs to be killed in the most excruciating way possible

Thou shall know'd that since the beginneth of time no truer words were said

Attached: 1553583211062m.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

>Everybody is to blame for my failures but me or my group
Fuck you racist incel

Oh my lord what a cock. The son will become a neck beard once he reach in his 30s

Attached: A3FB1FBE-D3B4-4B9E-9B0F-E123BEB21628.jpg (1440x1635, 228K)

we don't. the ones who do are race traitors. we simply don't think we need to whip ourselves for shit our ancestors may or may not have done. I shouldn't need to morally justify the existence of my people

Is all just memes man don’t take it so serious

I dont hate niggers. But then again I havent seen one in weeks

The only people who aren't racist are those who haven't personally experienced niggers

that's your problem. come over to the states and your hatred of nogs will be renewed

Funny joke bruh

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-07-at-1.01.03-PM.png (492x497, 244K)

Actually that sounds like your problem not his.

Can confirm what says, as I live near a NigTopia. Pls be more racist Ivan.

Are you being held at gunpoint, user?

well I go to a college in virginia, hardly any nogs, but I see them often enough to still think that most of them aren't fit for the west

Not now Leaf

well our civilization and culture are being held at metaphorical gunpoint

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHCK those motherfuckers.
I LOVE BEING WHITE!!! I love being part of the master race. I love being part of the race the put man on the moon and put an air conditioner in every car. Also cars. FUCK ALL THESE RACE TRAITORS. Don't bow to a nigger little man, you are a god, respect that. Fuck.

Whatever cunt. Lets just gas the kikes first and if I'm wrong I'll stand corrected. Pro tip, I'm not.

No satire. I'm often saddened that when I sleep, that's 7 hours I could have been on here being racist.

Don't worry, guys. I will always return on hour 8 and condemn every race except Whites and Japs.

Attached: 1535599937751.jpg (584x702, 63K)

I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather be a racist.

It's as satirical as 6,000,000 lol

brother

That's what you get for a temporary cheap labor force and letting them be uneducated for so long that it's still normal for them to barely speak one language.

same

>you
Me?
I never stuck my dick in the mud.
Fuck you for accusing me of such an act you faggot.

Attached: men with tits.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

I'm not even racist, you are dipshit. You're the one that wants to live in a one-race world of gray people. I just want England to be for the English, Japan for the Japanese, etc. Racist motherfucker, you disgust me.

Attached: 1553927286518.jpg (1024x1023, 89K)

>Merchants
Control the finance, entertainment, education, health, military, religious, political, and social aspects of society.

>Aryans
Shitposts on a Babylonian smegma cultivation imageboard and all anynymous comment sections of the internet.
Greatest acts of defiance amounts to bi-annual lone wolf shooter massacring random non-Jewish pawns which only severs to garner more sympathy for the Jewish agenda.

How did the Aryan fall so low? When did he become Shekelberg's bitchboy?

Attached: efhj.jpg (360x224, 15K)