Millennials

Why aren’t millennials buying houses and having kids? America has a BOOMING economy and record LOW unemployment! What is WRONG with them?

Attached: CD2E3E7F-1D0B-4252-9C70-05C433282B96.jpg (671x903, 126K)

Based

Zoomer here, in the past 4 months applied for 50+ jobs I am very qualified for and only got 2 interviews both of which didn't work out.

Holy shit you need to get a bigger watch strap

I have a job, own a house, and a condo. Faggit boomer. Enjoy Fox News tonight.

Attached: Pilot.jpg (1024x765, 407K)

If you can wear a watch this way you are definatly too fucking fat. This pictire disgusts me.

the same circumstances that lead to the bronze
age collapse are in place again right now. this
isn't a time to be fucking around.

Attached: 8FE7BDA9-9A86-4A4E-A7B8-20BA56ECFEB6.jpg (290x435, 21K)

>the same circumstances that lead to the bronze age collapse
Invasion of the Sea People?

>that brown skin
No wonder you have to brag about your materialism.
Too bad you can never be white, even a white faggot tranny slave is above you!
Sorry nigger

How can you have kids when your dick doesn't even function?

Attached: Sexless_Milennials_3.png (956x731, 290K)

My boots dont have straps and my work ethic is lackluster Al'so I am silly

Why would I need a watch when I have perfectly good phone? Also, I hate wearing anything on my wrists, I feel like I wear shackles.

CA 53w reporting in

Attached: 20190330_181900-min.jpg (2662x3770, 869K)

>millennials
>boomers
Another jealous jewish putinbot thread to drive a wedge between groups in the West.

based

Bump

Your grandchildren will be darker than that though.

Millennials are the case study of what happens to a generation when they grow up being told they are special and then find out en masse they are not.

Attached: DE2295C3-75A2-4ED8-9EC4-0F35ED1E353B.gif (500x200, 1020K)

>t. Achmed

Welcome to the real world. I applied to hundreds of jobs before I got my first on out of school. I now make over $300K/yr.

The world owes you NOTHING!!!! You need to prove your worth.

Attached: C79EE949-8EDC-4FD1-A85B-47C133C234B8.gif (484x200, 1.01M)

wtf is wrong with your arm

your hand is gonna fall off from bad circulation

hahaha.. I thought the age was on the left. as in i thought it was an infographic about 5 to 15 yo's not getting laid enough

Nice OOH look at me watch. If you want to have men insert their penis into your ass, you should just say so.

I have no watch. But I do have a house. Oh wait, no I have two. Ummm, nope actually I have three. Oh damn I forgot about the other three. Six houses. And semi retired right before I turn 45. MAGA

sexless millennials? millennials are in their 30s show by your own graph they're only reporting 7% can't get laid.

Bump

This copy pasta bait is low tier. Sage.

THAT FUCKING PICTURE
PEOPLE NEED TO DIE NOW
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

Just a reminder that millennials are 22-> 37 years old and it's cringey when millennials talk about their own generation as if they're Gen X or Boomers.

One thing millennials need to realise is that Boomers / Gen Xers have received everything on a plate and expect it to continue. It's why they're so angry at the decline of the United States and, the recent statistics about lack of marriage, child birth and sex should be sending them alarming messages with current political movements to move towards a healthier and greener society.

Boomers / Gen Xers are moving into a generation of dependency on healthcare and their pensions being worth something. Some of these investments are in technology, companies and products that are becoming irrelevant from cigarettes to stores and businesses that seemed like they would always exist. The long and short of it is, there isn't going to be enough taxable income in the future to support an ageing population that failed to invest or plan ahead for the future. Do the right thing, make the switch to liberalisation and freedom of the market and protect yourself. The great wave of death is steadily approaching and you don't want to be the guy being forced to fork over your hard earned money so some boomer can live for an extra few years. In some countries it's already starting, Northern states and countries of the EU, for example, are but one bad winter away from politics radically shifting due to the older generation simply dying off in the future.

degenerate homosexuals and their child fetishes

I don't owe the world anything either, boomer. NEET gang rise up.

What about all these jobs?

Also I applied for 100 jobs didn’t even get a call one wrote back and told me not to apply unless I was POC or other minority

so why don't you write your POC and reapply faggot.

Im watching you

Attached: 1553987773356235773389876757946.jpg (3008x4016, 1.77M)

not gonna lie, that's a very nice ICW

can this fat ass choked out freckle arm be the newest boomer meme pls?

L' élite

That is less than one application a day

And perpetuate your kike system? Fuck off Shapiro

nerd
based

>newest
user, I...

>brown skin
>fox news
Cringe and bluepilled.

Well given the OP image is the only one I've seen posted (multiple times) recently, I think it meets the criteria

You spics are gonna go back.

If only

Watches are no longer a sign of luxury in an era when everyone carries around a smart phone. A watch just tells all the young pussy you'd normally catch with a watch "I'm an old retard, please ignore my sexual advances."

They are lazy and entitled. Would rather eat fish sticks in their mom’s basement than go to work. Have no idea the hard work their parent’s generation put in...

Attached: 7B53B177-8F5D-4627-8802-37CEBEB86D02.jpg (2096x3724, 695K)

How are you supposed to prove your worth if you can’t even get hired in the first place?

I'm amazed you got it on your wrist

>Why aren’t millennials buying houses and having kids?
They're democrats and democrats buy kids and have houses

>That photo
Reminds me of the saying, "you can put make-up on a pig, but it is still a pig."

Republican boomers are the problem. They need to have their belongings taken away from them.

Ok

Attached: 1410531241664.jpg (276x275, 21K)

That must be some turd world country with those ugly tiles.

Lol

Bump

whiter than you nigger

Attached: my watch.jpg (1280x1280, 151K)

>$300K/yr.
t. codefag

>$300K/yr.
codefag

holy fucking fat fist.

dont you get annoyed by hair getting snagged. I mean you have a lot of it, ypu disgusting cock arm

Yikes, spotted the söyboy. No real man makes over 100k a year. Sorry bud, maybe better luck in your next life.

Fat/deformed watch wrists and hands are an old meme and OP's image is a classic.

The best watch in the world. Never get worried.

Attached: TheEmperorsWatch.jpg (3464x2811, 2.04M)

Attached: BA9DE219-9879-4385-91BF-8257C5A6B077.gif (500x231, 1.74M)

Turk?
Greek?
Persian?
Bigfoot?

Italian

damn, all those shots and all blanks.

>Not changing your name to (((Schlomo Shekelgruber))) and reapplying

>Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (22-37 years old)

Attached: 1553715940106m.jpg (602x1024, 137K)

37y/o bloomer reporting in. I have a job, house, wife and 2 white kids that are my blood. It can be done!

I bet you do nothing at your job.

>middle age loser tells you to man up or some shit.

Watch culture is so retarded.

i'm young and i'm going into medicine.
I will RENT within my means until I'm in mid-late 30's because I'd rather purchase investment properties than have my money tied up in a downpayment, and due to the nature of my career making me money later on.
no debt, but many kids my age will graduate with a FUCKload of debt but have 0 skills to manage it because they don't know how to (think dave ramsey) or their job aint good enough for the amount of debt they took on.

I don't think I will get married until I've had a year or two's worth of salary as a surgeon because realistically I know I can find a better chick with money than as a resident (I don't want a housewife as Jow Forums does, i'm looking for a high earner). This will be 32-33.

idk. that seems to be as to me personally why I'm going to be doing these things later. Everyone else though for different reasons. I'm definitely part of the problem though, but at least have concrete reasoning i think.

According to Zillow, the average US home price has gone up over 35% (~$163k to ~$223k) in the last 5 years. We all know certain metro markets are drastically worse.

An FHA first-time home buyer loan now has a minimum of 3.5% down with a minimum credit score of 580 (around 2nd quintile). The generally accepted safe minimum is 20%.

A conforming Fannie Mae mortgage borrower can now have a maximum of 50% debt-to-income ratio. That's doubled from 25% in years past. The DTI ratio is meant as a guideline to ensure borrowers can safely pay back their debts.

The US Government and Wall Street have proven time and time again that they are interested in encouraging purchases of any size, even if they are at your expense. No, you don't HAVE to buy a house in this market, and you don't HAVE to 'take advantage' of these unsafe lending practices. But people do, every single day. And your opportunities to make safe purchases are shrinking.

The reality of the situation is that as more and more of your stagnant income goes to paying increasing rent, you have less ability to save, and you are making the land owners richer and the housing prices increase in the meantime. Meaning that while you are scrimping in the hopes of being able to take on debt (comically tragic), someone else is MAKING money and purchasing MORE real estate, renting to MORE people, RAISING housing prices, and so on in the cycle.

I don’t really do that much but what I do makes substantial money for my company. I pay my salary and that of my subordinates many times over. Such is the power of making wise decisions.

Attached: A2BCDBCD-4588-4922-BE12-38C81274557B.jpg (300x161, 11K)

I seriously doubt that milinial.

That's like having a computer on your arm

Nice getup Vice City

I’m 47 dipshit. No millennial has wisdom.

Attached: 634A69CC-0DA1-4CB7-8CA2-AD1B71A1F8CD.gif (500x281, 493K)

You're larping, but if you weren't I'd thank you for paying my welfare checks, wagie.

shut up faggot no one cares about your stupid life goals. you'll probably get fat and bald along the way and the whole plan won't work out

Your watches are shit

Attached: 20190330_175527.jpg (540x720, 46K)

you have hair all over your cock?

Clearly middle eastern scum. No European is that hairy.

I believe you now and I agree with you.

>shit watches
>seiko

Just be born before 1975. Idiot.

I know I pay your welfare checks. I don’t like it but I live a great lifestyle so I’m good.

Attached: 5B8C6247-8BA2-4508-BAF8-D98579909423.gif (500x242, 991K)

All of the above

Fuck off

Attached: IMG_20190331_003327.jpg (3648x2736, 1003K)

ye? got personal experience in that huh?

Attached: box.jpg (612x408, 19K)

be a little madder next time

Seiko makes some pretty good watches leaf. I'm a zoomer and can't afford boomer tier watches yet
>casio g shock
How does it feel owning a literal nigger watch

Cant buy houses it cuts into the DLC swag

Did you give him a firm handshake when introducing yourself?

Y'all lil white boys be jelly nd sheeit cuz my wrist be poppin

Attached: invicta-venom-hybrid-pinstor.us-18k.jpg (900x672, 201K)