What was high school like?

Attached: 1280px-Calhan_High_School_Senior_Classroom_by_David_Shankbone.jpg (1280x960, 362K)

A big building full of people & kids.

Fun

Catholic HS. Had to take "Religion" and "Morality" classes instead of extra elective sciences, and there was 0 shop or technical classes of any kind.

I spent my entire high school life playing diablo2 and warcraft3. I ended up being 6'4 and quite Jow Forums afterwards and could have been a giga-chad if it wern't for video games.

It's been 12 years since I graduated, by I recall plenty of niggers, spics, and so on. If you stepped on a niggers new shoes, they'd go berzerk. Also, all the white people were liberals who thought George W Bush was literally Hitler ect.

I loved high school. Cars, freedom, the easy handjobs. The miserable experience depicted on TV was my middle school experience.

Jesus Christ, why do American teens dress like fucking shit?

Class of 110 people with only 3 niggers and maybe 15 mexicans. Now half the school are somalians

same, mine was make only, it was pretty based desu

Attached: DDEE3B52-7A12-4904-9421-810B436D6D04.jpg (418x509, 58K)

me in the back

Looking up girls skirts and then masturbating to the memory.

>What was high school like *WHEN IT WAS ALL WHITE*

>Morality Class
>How to worship the Jew and give thanks to the kikes

is the girl in the back right barefoot?

I was perpetually sleep deprived and had to drop out because the school started sending the cops to
My house to drag me to class Even though I only had 2 hours of sleep because of insomnia

Oh say can you see....

I had a blast. I somehow managed to do fuck all except for partying, and causing mischief. It was just like a big social event. I knew enough to skim by with a 2.0 GPA, but hey I still graduated.

The sex and parties and drugs were a lot of fun, but in retrospect I wish I would’ve balanced it out more and focused on my studies.

To any high schoolers out there, this is the best time of your life, fucking enjoy it now because it only gets harder from here. If you don’t make friends or have sex now it will be 10x harder after school.

i was autistic and everyone made fun of me, i never got laid, ten years later, everyone who made fun of me is wildly successful, became doctors, lawyers, managers, have families, i still have autism and never got laid

Attached: 1504384766663s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

I played quake and learned to code LUL.

Baltimore, public school 06 grad. Niggers nogged, thankfully most dropped out. Almost dropped out myself if it wasn't for a "co-op" or work-release program where you attend 3 classes and go to work or training after...I went to community college and had my 2-year degree before graduating high school. Also most of the chicks that were hot now have 2 nigger spawn and live with their parents while snorting xanax and doing coke before their job as a hair cutter.

Lame. You needed a pass to go anywhere, could hang out on school grounds after school and couldnt take a shit without digning a rooster and being timed.

Attached: 1552488110646.jpg (236x354, 18K)

Couldnt hang*

Small conservative farming town. School had about 200 kids. No nonwhites, no faggots, no pozzed degenerates. Cliques still existed but everybody got along. We had one leftie teacher and the rest were just right-wing by default. Good times and it was only a decade ago. Sad to see how much things have changed in such a short period of time.

HS in the 90s... It was cozy and I met my wife there. Moved out of the city into the suburbs, so there were no more niggers to deal with and no fights in school. Teachers weren't political, no trannys, a few goths a few wiggers, kids played sports or smoked pot and skateboarded instead of vidya and internet. Quaint but perfect.

Attached: 1526878455440.png (380x349, 70K)

Sorry to hear bro.

It’s never too late.

It was rough at first, but that mostly on me. I had a lot of emotional issues to get through. Things started turning around for the better in Junior year. Come Senior year, I was having the time of my life.

I was always pretty shy and insecure, but I did have a few friends I could always count on. Overall, it was ok. Having now graduated from college, though, it all feels so distant and insignificant.

Niggers and spics and chimping out

Sad n lonely

yikes, in the city?

Fucking great clown war of 2016. I don't want to talk about it.

Actually it was about things like in-vitro fertilization and how you shouldn't do drugs. Occasionally we had to do reports about dead sects of christianity like the Cathars. Religion class was hearing weak arguments about how if science and religion conflict, science is automatically wrong. They barely had the heart to teach it. Also I learned who begat who after adam and eve, really useful stuff.

Maybe you've never been around Catholics. They look down on Jews as quaint and automatically going to hell for not accepting Jesus. Catholics pride themselves on being the most technical and rule based christians, which is why people usually pick it. All that Protestant shit is too vague, people like all the bullshit uptight rules that Catholicism pretends to have figured out so you don't go to hell.

Also I palmed my consecrated eucharist from end of day mass, whipped it out on the school bus home, wrote 666 with a ballpoint pen on it, and ate it in front of a bunch of cheering kids on the back of the bus. Couldn't care less. I literally cant imagine being christian in 2019.

best time of my life. barely any jews, patrician education, only 2 nigger whom were abused dearly.

t. massachusettes boarding school attendee.

i lived like houlden caufield except i gratuated and i day dream about it every day.

like the guy at the back in the middle

3 miles north of the city border, but city kids went to the same HS. It's only gotten worse since then. It's straight across the street from Towson University.

That’s creepy user. You should get past that.

pain that I could have plowed my high school crush and live happily ever after but was too beta to confront her even though we both liked each other I WANT DOE INEWLEW

inner city school in houston.
it was hell. no friends, no girlfriend, no happy memories. just a daily routine of being completely outcast from the tribe, sitting by myself and occasionally called white boy in a derogatory fashion.

the glory days. i was never more free to completely fuck up hard or rise and succeed without any real consequences. i didnt care about anything other than my friends, pussy and partying. and nothing else mattered then...to be young again

100% white, mostly germans and italians, some russians.
I fucked a lot actually and got drunk like a mother fucker.

Wtf with the captcha on the site

went to high school in rural ohio. 50% of the students were recent immigrants from the yugoslav wars. shit sucked balls. i hated high school.

Me in the far back right.

I went to a military school, life for me was pretty mundane but I made a lot of lasting, genuine friendships

Fun if you weren't a loser. If you were a loser, I imagine it was hell.

Attached: 1327448701129.jpg (2338x1700, 920K)

i am a poor asian mixed manlet.
take a guess.

i take that back. i wouldn't say i hated it. i would just say it was weird.

comfy but I was mildly bluepilled

I had the whole American package. The school itself was really nice, but the way our district was set up made 1/3 of the population rich dude brah preppy kids, 1/3 ultra ghetto hoodrat, and 1/3 mutts and scattered cliques.

Attached: 1552710805315.png (497x370, 81K)

nothing, i dropped out of HS and missed out on teen love and social life

Attached: 1539458995282.jpg (1041x6361, 1.34M)

It was, Hell. Still have flashbacks and none are good.

Found a good game.
Spot the incels.

I’m from Alabama myself and I’m also in an economically fucked culturally enriched area.

I find it odd you weren’t able to bond with any blacks though, because generally if you’re not a pussy and will fight and basically not allow yourself to get cucked blacks and generally everyone will respect you

Pic related, we get along fine

Attached: E624B8B3-2801-4691-BCE7-4561A6438A0B.jpg (1242x1614, 1.49M)

lol faggot

i used to upskirt cuties every day. i also got laid every couple weeks, almost always different girls. idk tried to date but it sucked. actual curriculum sucked.

if you're in high school, join band. The band sluts are amazing

Bunch of spics getting into fights ever single day. Sometimes there would be chimputs that covered large portions of the campus. Teachers and school officers would often get thrown to the ground for intervention in fights. I learned how to read the atmosphere around me really quick or I would end up with no front teeth. I went into my freshman year as the class clown but came out a sadistic sociopath.

Attached: 1548534375903.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

That should be a Surge in his hand, not a Monster.

It's definitely not as amazing as this image makes it out to be. I had a gf in high school the year below me. Dorky, gorgeous, sweet. I was her first everything. We broke up cause she was extremely irritating, always talking about inane shit. That's teenage girls for you. Also losing your virginity isn't sexy or romantic, it's awkward and disappointing.

For me, it was pretty dope. I was a sarcastic son of a bitch. Everyone thought I was just being funny, but I actually meant everything I said to people. I was prom king and I thought it was a joke. It really pissed off the jock faggot who was actually campaigning for it. After prom, I drove my date home, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and went to bed.
>t. class of 2007

Attached: biker hat 2.jpg (600x600, 109K)

We had "labor classes" where guys would make stuff from metal or wood, and grils would sew or cook. Was kinda fun.

middle school was half black and half hispanic and I had made some hispanic friends that I still hang out with today. hispanics are guarded but willing to let outsiders into the group.
high school on the other hand was all black. with blacks I seem to start with (status: hated) and it was up to me to overcome that. perhaps someone with more charisma could, but I couldn't.

>25% of all students left when they hit minimum drop out age
>20% of school was white
>leg is hot

Well played

Attached: 2342122`23`1.png (680x680, 221K)

why'd you do that to me, fuck you

>pic related literally me through highschool

A lot of kike bullshit and whores,oh yeah and dont forget the drug cartel and niggers that existed inside it(Brazil public school for ya)

Attached: 1553982074847.jpg (126x90, 6K)