How important is good style and hygiene??

I have been told that the difference between a guy who is successful with m'ladies is style and hygiene A LOT of the time. Is this true???

will a nice watch from: luxuswristwatches.com/

and clothes from h&m make a difference? or am i just being autistic?

Attached: jDFiCvZijm-IpG5kvbozNe-b7oJWtKGtC5XQPHQScbw.png (768x768, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/82036-14-reasons-why-dirty-sweaty-smelly-men-are-actually-the-sexiest-and-im-not-sorry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a fucking suit, get a haircut and a clean shave or trimmed beard and you have upped your chances significantly.

>Hygiene
Pretty sure most chads barely wash and ladies don't complain.

That's for letting me know there's a faggot sailor in Brisbane.

what the hell do i need a suit for

is that even true though??? or are you just telling me that to make me feel better

you dont think he's dressed well?

Dude. Buy a seersucker suit. I have at least 4 all in different colors. It makes me look WASPY as fuck. Don't buy a boomer rolex tho... they are cringe and gay.

Attached: Blancpain-fifty-fathoms-28.jpg (1500x998, 272K)

Seriously, I exercise a few times a week and I almost always smell human. Meanwhile chad is smelling like he just days at the gym. Standing next to one in a line or in the cinema I can smell him but this woman doesn't mind.

i dont bruh, i looked it up and not everyday is easter.

what a watch like the picture for ~100? will chicks even know it isnt super expensive?

Attached: product-image-883330099_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

you should have mentioned you were only interested in skanks and whores.

See, I used to believe this but my woman doesn't like me to wash for a few days. She loves it when I sweat too, I don't know why really.
Also, explain all those women who love being fucked by dirty migrants?

dont women find it sexy on the right guy? or no?

i go to the gym, hasnt made a big difference in anything external desu. maybe a little more confidence but thats it

hmm, thats odd no?

where will i wear a suit without looking like a retard

Take some zinc pills to boost your training. Not sure if they truly do but it smells disgusting, who knows they might think it's 'manly'

Oh shit. If you had to look up what seersucker was, then, I can't help you. Good day, man. Time for a cocktail as it just hit 5pm.

Attached: Evening Jacket.jpg (1067x1600, 199K)

are you kidding queer

i thought zinc pills just make you bust a bigger nut

Boosts testosterone and that helps build muscles.

everywhere you moron. In your mind you are a successful business man, you look like one, you talk like one, you walk like one, even though you are a pathetic failure. Do what I say and pussy will be no problem.

I don't know. I was hoping some Jow Forumsack would have some elaborate humorous answer to it

Nope. Stay beta. Cheers, fag!

Attached: blue grey.jpg (500x750, 389K)

board is stupid

so i should wear suits just out and about? what about the watch?

what like 2%?

wearing a suit makes you alpha ?

>all fields
>hide thread

Really? You've been paid to post ads about watches?

its very important. but focus on health first and foremost. all the nice clothes in the world won't help you if you're fat as shit. get fit first. then start off with the basics to build up a wardrobe.

don't make the mistake most people do by thinking that dressing more formal = dressing better. if you wear a suit to a casual event you're going to look stupid and out of place. get some nice trousers, a decent pair of jeans, some fitted plain t shirts and some button up shirts. get them tailored to fit. a cheap pair of tailored pants will look better than an expensive pair of pants that don't fit properly.

Attached: 1379050486039.jpg (300x500, 46K)

Fuck it i jewgled.
Some article on why women are attracted to dirty sweaty smelly men
bustle.com/articles/82036-14-reasons-why-dirty-sweaty-smelly-men-are-actually-the-sexiest-and-im-not-sorry

>bustle.com/articles/82036-14-reasons-why-dirty-sweaty-smelly-men-are-actually-the-sexiest-and-im-not-sorry

and that makes it true, how?

do you think the smell from sitting around in the same clothes all week is different than the smell of a shirt you wore to the gym? or no

im not fat

what about a watch from luxus? cop or drop?

Attached: product-image-802461904_57c85b6c-088e-415a-8220-559ab9d791b8_480x.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I've seen below average men talk effortlessly with very attractive women. Remember, the first step to talk to women is to talk to them. Looks are important, but not the most important thing.

No? I havent even fucking read it, kek.
Dunno what article says, but i'd obviously agree someone sitting in filth all week won't attract anything but flies

looks expensive. no one gives a shit if you have a $25 watch or a $3000 watch. spend your money wisely.

yes
t. sits in the same clothes al lweek and works out once a week
the actual smell of being dirty is different from the musk/smell of sweat after working out

it's $55 bucks. i may splurge. they have a bunch of nice ones

awful useless advice

Important

Attached: 9ACCB988-8DC1-4884-8969-2E568F8E412E.png (800x450, 243K)

diamonds? why buy something expensive because of how it looks when i could just buy something that looks expensive but isnt?

If youre ugly it definitely helps, if youre attractive you can wear sweats and still do fine

>t semi Chad

I've hit on over 1000 women wearing anything from a suit to the most drab clothing. I find no correlation between what I am wearing and how successful I am in getting a date with them.

Attached: ugly-guy-has-a-baby-with-a-beautiful-woman.jpg (724x423, 117K)