Haha, the noose is tightening around uncle Joe's neck

Didn't take long for the vultures to come out and feast on his creepy ass.
twitter.com/Lauren_V_Egan/status/1112063578947964928

Attached: 34r.jpg (500x463, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/joe-biden-when-a-woman-alleges-sexual-assault-presume-she-is-telling-the-truth/2018/09/17/7718c532-badd-11e8-a8aa-860695e7f3fc_story.html?utm_term=.4299291a9d5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump could destroy him with a single nickname. “Creepy Joe.” Although I bet whoever is trying to destroy Joe right now is someone who doesn’t want a white male candidate to run. Since Joe has been virtue signaling against white males recently, he dug his own grave so fuck ‘em.

>being this much in denial

Attached: 34r.jpg (451x511, 66K)

Creepy Joe !

Attached: 626F5567-0F61-4C39-9557-F4699B35EF39.jpg (1170x853, 988K)

I wonder if Warren was sniffed too.

>I fondled a girl's chest
>it wasn't sexual

Metoo was always weaponized......

kek, it's not like there are dozens of instances of him doing that live on camera

Attached: 34r.jpg (446x160, 22K)

It's just his personality, kek.

Attached: 34r.jpg (445x105, 16K)

biden is the only centrist liberal on the ballot card

the rest are total leftists

the sheer hypocrisy, do they even realize it?

hope he doesn't run

When a women alleges a sexual assault presume she is telling the truth.

-Joe Biden

washingtonpost.com/politics/joe-biden-when-a-woman-alleges-sexual-assault-presume-she-is-telling-the-truth/2018/09/17/7718c532-badd-11e8-a8aa-860695e7f3fc_story.html?utm_term=.4299291a9d5d

It's was Cosby's personality too

>boys will be boys
Hahahahaha

Attached: C5BA0E95-AB25-4218-A6A6-A1C337F96142.jpg (500x890, 86K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Uncle Joe Biden.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

Subtle, Joe.

Attached: 34976560456767.jpg (378x280, 37K)

Commercial compilations when? Need to see how they spin it.

Attached: 1553912775730.jpg (634x639, 91K)

Are the vultures talking about the kiddie stuff that would really destroy him yet?

Biden as a centrist is a meme, notice how he's going on an apology tour constantly shitting on America and white people now. He might've been the "blue collar straight shooter" thirty years ago, but he's a total trojan horse now. President Biden would be an enabler for leftists, even if he won't outright say he supports their policies.

Has Joe said anything about it? I’d love to see that old shit stutter his way through an explanation.

Attached: joe_biden_children_google_image_search.png (1443x962, 1.25M)

I just wanna see Joe snap under the pressure and show his dark pedo side we all know exists under that fake smile and fake personality

God, that didn’t age well at all. Like a diaper in the hot sun...

For some reason your post fills me with an incandescent urge to honk.

Attached: asteriskflip.png (1163x702, 51K)

I’m actually shocked. Never thought MSM would call him out on this. They just can’t stop losing and it’s only going to get worse.

I just want to see him retire. It’s an old man broken by a tragic family history and dancing to the tune of those guilting him for sitting out 2016

Most likely they reached a realization he would get stomped. Blacks, Hispanics, and cat ladies won't show up for a white male in the general, but he'd have a chance at winning a lot of primaries in white states like Iowa. He was a significant danger to their chances.

Attached: thats politics.png (269x327, 146K)

#BelieveAllWomen
WAIT NO

>guilting him for sitting out 2016

He was publicly flirting about running, and then he had a long meeting with Hillary, and then he announced he was not running.

I assume there's a whole lot of stuff he really does not want to become public knowledge.

Which is too bad, because Trump-Biden debates would've been the funniest shit in human history

Fuck him and his decades of subversion of this great nation.

Attached: bezmenov soft heads of youth.jpg (460x653, 48K)

I wouldve molested that little redhead too. She cute

So far they're doing damage control by talking only about he-said-she-said uncomfortable moments with adult women. If they really wanted to call him out, they'd be showing the kiddie groping.

They want to purge anyone who they might consider a weak candidate. I've been reading resetera to try and balance my perspective, and they don't really seems to care one way or another if it's true (seemingly they don't believe it though), they just want to beat trump and are fine purging him, because again he's seen as weak. Granted these people are currently arguing between beto and sanders, so doesn't mean much.

> weaponizing the metoo movement for political gain

he's also the only one with a solid chance of winning

not coincidentally

They can't trash him that bad. He was their most recent VP for Christ sakes. Their approach will be to raise enough doubts about him to tank him for 2020, but not so many as to ruin the man's legacy.

Im sorry but normal social interaction cannot be illegal even if “it makes you uncomfortable”

Until it passes the threahhold of an act (usually physical) it has to be allowed. Only very limited verbal crimes should be allowed.

hes not getting out of this. There's a 60 minute movie of him licking, smelling and suckling on girls and women's necks.

Howard Dean lost his entire campaign because he went "wooo" on stage and pumped his fist. Legality and going further, any kind of fairness at all does not matter in politics

I didnt know molesting people was a personality

Fair point. The kid-groping videos do make it pretty clear that other people in the White House knew and let it go on. That would hurt Obama and the rest of the party. Maybe they figure a couple accusations from women will be enough to make him go away and make those memes worthless.

I was wondering who was behind the media onslaught. Imagine the fucking DIRT they are going to drag up on each other, that the Don will use in the final debates.

This primary is going to be a real doozy.....

Attached: 1451785105411.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Dem s have been absolutely destroying themselves for years now.
Doubling down in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, seems to be a MO.
hahaaA THEY WILL NOT STOP DIGGING HOLE

it's shameless how they are weaponizing the Me Too movement for political gain now

Isn't funny how these people no longer automatically believe this shit when it's someone they like being accused.

Attached: me too rose.jpg (800x800, 87K)

>sexual assault is now all physical contact with a women

We’ve hit levels of sharia I didn’t even know where possible

Attached: BF7EC711-FA5D-4D33-B75C-6D5666EBDC9E.jpg (735x620, 84K)

They first weaponized it to beat Roy Moore in Alabama. Then they had a few women in Hollywood make really sketchy accusations that didn't hold up, to try to make it all go away by convincing the masses it's just he-said-she-said stuff, since it is far more dangerous for Pedowood (((liberals))) than it is for anyone else. But it's still hanging around, waiting in case they need it.