Let me ask you a very easy question Jow Forums

news.avclub.com/sorry-white-men-jordan-peele-wont-be-casting-you-as-t-1833610351

thewrap.com/jordan-peele-no-white-male-leads-nothing-wrong/

themarysue.com/jordan-peele-casting/

Let me ask you a very easy question Jow Forums

If you as a white director announced you were no longer going to cast black leads, how long would you last?

Also, why do they hate us?

Attached: jordan-peele-attends-the-us-premiere-at-museum-of-modern-news-photo-1131614036-1553698354.jpg (480x481, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=EwjTm4ncWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ
imdb.com/name/nm1443502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More importantly why is this unfunny fat groid being astroturfed as some sort of visionary artistic genius when he's patently awful?

>Ayo nigga what if wypipo wuz dem slaves instead of da black folk? Welcome to the Woke Zone bruh

I would unironically have no issue with this if whites were allowed to say the same thing

Jewhood pushes for this. Famous niggers even with their low IQ should have found out the kikes run things, Jordan over here probably got caught doing something and they are now blackmailing him. He was probably fucking a dog.

>Also, why do they hate us?

they have always hated you, only now they have a license for it

Attached: 1551321639123.jpg (640x360, 32K)

White directors don't need to cast black people in their movies.

Attached: 1540012305215.jpg (720x720, 201K)

The ethnosadism of kikes and their non white pets is the deciding force that will destroy american egalitarianism

Attached: WE.jpg (656x850, 116K)

>Also, why do they hate us?
Because you hate them.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

This is his "comedian" jew wife.
Gotta wonder how much sex she withheld until he agreed to do this.

Attached: b99-s1-cp01.jpg (776x864, 115K)

couldnt care less. i dont watch that shit, pay to see that shit or listen to that shit.

Oh, you guys still watch western trash? I'm watching only the most kino, guaranteed jew-free anime.

Attached: balarant1.jpg (2107x2994, 2.26M)

>I would unironically have no issue with this if whites were allowed to say the same thing
This. But it's all about the anti-white agenda. Boiling frog. It's by (((design))).

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

youtube.com/watch?v=EwjTm4ncWnY

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg

youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ

Attached: brie white dudes.jpg (899x724, 158K)

People wonder why whites are getting radicalized and vote for trump, but the turn around praise shit like this. Shit like this makes whites think “ok, well I won’t see any of your movies then”.

Don't worry OP, time will be unkind to niggers like this one.

Becsuse he's the best they have.

he peeked a long time ago

Attached: madtv.jpg (966x737, 139K)

I looked at imdb to see what movies this uppity nigger has made.

imdb.com/name/nm1443502/

As expected, only race bait trash. Get out was horrible. And here's a little gem i encountered in his page:

>Jordan Peele attended Sarah Lawrence College as a member of the class of 2001. His mother is white and his father is black.

>his mother is white

Fucker is not even full nigger.

racist faggot! Hope he gets aids

he's half nigger half jew. you could probably look into his family connections and find something

White directors refused to cast black leads for the entire history of cinema. A pinch of your own medicine and you losers freak out.

Im fine with this as long as he makes a movie that is meant to have a black lead and not replacing what should be a white actor.

Get Out satirized white liberals. Only a racist idiot would fail to understand what Peele was getting at

Mulattoes are always the most extreme anti-white activists. They grew up in privileged wealthy families and resent it, because real niggers consider them too white, and whites consider them too nigger.

Who fucking cares? I'm not an actor.

Attached: drea3.gif (245x160, 1.65M)

Sorry nigger, wont be watching your gay nigger movies

During the election, I got warned by the mods for making a thread about Eminem, on the grounds that that shit belongs in /mu/ even though he was talking shit about Trump. But now we can make threads about random nigger film directors like Peele and Tarantino and that's fine?

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

God thats disgusting

I understand perfectly. The movie is still shit.

I can't stand this nigger, it's obvious the only reason him and the other dindu had their own show on comedy central is specifically cause they're black.
And I don't even hate him cause he's black. He's just an unfunny cunt.
At least the Chappelle show was based and actually funny. He even made fun of black stereotypes instead of trying to make them all look like saints.

Attached: BasedCrackhead.jpg (760x428, 57K)

What do you expect? They work for free.
I bet the janitors consider themselves the vanguard against the big, bad, western hegemon.

White directors usually only cast other white people as their lead roles and no one notices. Why? Because they don't fucking brag about it like Peele did. This wouldn't be an argument and no one would give a shit otherwise.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
This guy is pretty woke. I'm sold on your youtube taste.

>try out for niggers movie
>keep hidden camera on
>get told "no white men"
>sue using anti discrimination laws
>...
>profit
Niggers make it so easy to fuck them over.

Will not happen. Peele will claim that the actor wasn’t what he was looking for blah blah blah

i've been banned for such random shit

Attached: banned for posting a woman.jpg (890x362, 103K)

No one really cared until some news reporter had to ask and he said as much.

Can any one tell me what he's been doing since his time on MADTV? Because I haven't seen anything of him since then.

I've been banned for being off topic posting pictures of video game characters in threads about the games the characters were from. Quit crying you fucking baby.

>caring what the Hollywood elites do

What's your monthly cable bill for the electric Jew?