Why do so many young generation Z women hate white men?

Why do they hate White males and genuinely believe they are keeping them down. Why do so many zoomer white women and women generally utterly hate White men?

Attached: 08A526D8-EA2B-49E5-BFE5-BE0AAEB546F9.jpg (502x499, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&t=140s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hate white men/type/op/troll_country/wp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women, especially right-wing ones, value strength and masculinity in men, which are more prevalent in blacks.Two examples. Two examples. Take the enthusiastically pro-Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch. After the war she went to Ghana, where she had a romantic relationship with the Ghanaian Kwame Nkrumah. The director Leni Riefenstahl also worked in Africa after the war, photographing African tribes whom she thought came closest to the ideal masculine human form.Some, including Dennis Piszkiewicz, argue that Reitsch was drawn to Nkrumah and Nehru by the same “pathology that led her to her friendship with Hitler”: in other words, she was drawn to charismatic” and “authoritarian men.”

Attached: 1539800379824.jpg (250x381, 24K)

Can someone ban this zoomer poster

>Meme flag

You know what goes in all fields

Low IQ

They WORSHIP black culture.

You're either nonwhite or ugly.

White guys were always the high bar for western ethnic women, and all idpol has done is give them a fweling of dpimg skmetjing dorty which increases their desire for white guys.

>hate thread
here we see the shills trying a different angle on their long term subversion mission of hatred on Jow Forums
they want us to to think in terms of groups all hating each other, and since Jow Forums is mostly white males they want us to believe that we are hated by many other groups

fuck off u piece of shit hatemonger.

Shakira is half Lebanese. Based.

Attached: F46266CF-CF97-41FC-A31B-3E91807134D7.jpg (826x1011, 230K)

If you ask me I think it's because of the political climate in the US. In my country I have never seen nor experienced female hate for me or others because of being white and male. Maybe it's just the insane political climate in the US or just that you're an incel.

Where did you get that user

Conditioning. Women do as they are told, that goes for what they are told by the tv

It's illegal for white men to touch them. Haven't you been keeping up with the whole #MeToo movement? I mean, hell, even Joe Biden is getting flak just for smelling womens hair.

People have been trained by this society to be hedonists, and it feels good to blame someone else for your own failings. instead of looking inward and trying to fix your problems by becoming a better person, you can blame whitey for every problem in your life. It also lets you be more passive and lazy, since there’s no point in even trying hard since whitey is always going to hold you down

>pedo biden
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&t=140s

Attached: 1520427519010.jpg (516x390, 49K)

That’s me not shakira

>Why do so many young generation Z women hate white men?
They don't. It's just trendy to post on twitter that you do on twitter inbetween lusting after/ getting creampied by white guys.

Attached: me-on-twitter-vs-me-in-real-life-se-white-12717421.png (500x566, 97K)

Why are these jews posting this shit. i hate them more and more every day keep it up.see where it gets you.

Absolutely based. North Africans and Middle Easterns ASSEMBLE (no Arab monkeys)

Is it a brown girl craving attention that makes these threads?

It's like they can't see they are Shanda for die goyim

Nah no one likes you guys. I’m sorry

>Jow Forums is mostly white males

What is shanda nigger i stab one jew for this.

i am whit a women love it
get out if your basement, retarded neet

Stfu britbong. Your trolling is low effort as fuck

Sage
False in all fields. Never met someone unironically into other races. Shove your propeganda up your ass.

i love stabbing jews the face of disbelief they make they don't even make a sound the first 5 stabs lol.wide eyed staring ad me.hmmmm

Why are all the white girls with the white surfer dudes at school then? OP BTFO!

Based

They don’t. Don’t buy into the propaganda.

My dick could not be harder

Attached: 1553723888740.jpg (598x714, 303K)

reported.

Iam joking ofc no worries be happy.

White penis envy......daz ryt.

White males are too fucking greedy for anyone to like.

Attached: Financial_services_diversity_charts_Artboard-8_0.png (630x440, 21K)

Stfu commie bastard

Wish this was the case

Now post the Japanese version.

And the indian version.

And the Arab version.

Retarded

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hate white men/type/op/troll_country/wp/

Why?

Most white woman choose not to look feminine these days, and/or have so much makeup on they look garish.

because they are retarded npc's and believe what they are told

this can literally hit on any women and i wont be shunned and actually given the time of day

lefty women actually are mostly attracted to white men and value most of white contributions and culture its the normie sluts that go after blacks

Stfu fuck man

based

Embarrassment. It's what Jews say to other Jews that accidentally reveal their plans.