Is Trump an alien?

Is Trump an alien?

Attached: screenshot.png (503x710, 379K)

Is Jim Carrey a mentally ill has-been with dickrot?

These triple confirm

Why do actors and actresses have this need to give their politic opinion? Is it just for publicity? I'd think a celebrity would try to stay unbiased in order to retain all possible viewers.
Also, he's Canadian. His opinion holds no weight.

>1946
>female doctor

Im guessing he's going to OD or commit suicide soon. Guy is fucked in the head.

Trump or Jim?

What the fuck am I looking at?

>its another washed up forgotten celebrity trying to be relevant episode

His white guilt is regularly on display
He's made a living making faces and never being looked at as a manly man, just a children's choice award favorite
That's gotta do a number on your psyche as a male
No wonder he resents Trump
Quintessential alpha male with kids and grand kids galore

Jim. He just comes across as deranged.

He also killed his girlfriend with drugs. The guy is a POS.

Carrey is losing his mind for real, he hates Trump so much, that he only thinks about him 24/7

jim killed his girlfriend, never forget

The ramblings of an insane man.

Sad to see, I respected him as a thespian actor.

Huh.
How long was the mask again?
Dumb'n' dumber?
Ave ventura?
Oooooh... 20 years ago...

Watch Jim and Andy documentary.... his mind left him there and never returned.

>hah look how politically woke I am
>someone buy my shit artwork because I'm no longer relevant in jewwood

hope he commits suicide like his ex-girlfriend

Far be it from me to defend the retard who drew that, but it could be a midwife.

Encephalitis. He literally has half a brain

I think its two things - one is as you say, a means by which to stay relevant. Every celebrity dreams of the comeback, that second-wind in the career.

The second is the starved ego; imagine becoming a star, being told how great your opinions are, how great you are. You start to believe your own hype as everything you do is praised. You aren't just someone who reads lines and says them effectively, you are somehow a deep person because of this. Plus you are better than the fucking cattle that eats up your media. Those schlubs, what do they know. They are clapping seals and they need YOU. You are important.. and then, one day, it pretty much inexplicably stops. The celebrity train moves on faster than you realise and leaves you behind. There are tons of documentaries about has-been celebrities getting suicidal and depressed as this unnatural adulation abandons them. Many become self-destructive with drugs, etc and a few an hero as the pain of it all is too much.

Today, social media has given everyone, especially by-gone celebrities, a means to get this microfame fix. You can post absolutely anything and get some feedback. You can feel like you matter. It's basically a mini fame dispenser with a gamification mechanism (the likes/retweets/views/followers/whatever). Every celebrity is out there using their social media like a crackpipe, seeking that adulation they used to have.

Doesn't this violate twitter's "dehumanizing" rule?