Hispanic assaults white American girl

Hispanic assaulting white American girl.

Here is what we know:

Attached: watch.png (408x333, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiagAnOIlWA
twitter.com/SteveFranssen/status/1109608380232929280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The video was uploaded to the internet in January 2019.

Attached: Hispanic assaulting White American Girl..webm (270x480, 2.45M)

2014 USA article about Eden Prairie High School in Minnesota where the assault would eventually take place.

Attached: Eden Prairie High School USA article..jpg (1051x605, 478K)

The vicious assault barely even made local news.

Attached: Eden Prairie High School CBS article..jpg (1062x660, 356K)

The white American girl was assaulted due to her belief that we needed more border control.

Attached: The blonde was posting stuff supporting border control.... and the whole mexican population in my sc (984x213, 19K)

Here is an image from the 2014 USA article of Eden Prairie High School's cafeteria - where the assault by the hispanic on the white American girl would eventually take place.

The cafeteria is promoting racial diversity.

Attached: Eden Prairie High School cafeteria..jpg (534x401, 177K)

that poor girl, wtf

how´s is that no one stand for her? what is going on???
goddamit

Drop the nazi meme flag PLEASE.

The media calls us "nazi" to silence white Americans from speaking in real life.

Just because white people are entitled to defend themselves from physical assault does not mean we are "nazis".

Attached: Five Star General Eisenhower.jpg (1549x1960, 309K)

Don't play into their semantic maze.

nah fuck you

the nazis were right and america is dead

What?

Attached: What.png (451x361, 181K)

only shill post with 'meme flags' like children.
narrative agenda faggots need attention in any aspect of (((their))) exsistence.

Attached: 1552256421823.png (664x561, 53K)

Attached: meme_flag_nazi.png (906x900, 294K)

So some shitskin can just assault white women and nobody does anything? Is this what society is like when whites no racial identity?

Attached: 1551660997025.png (831x799, 329K)

Meme flags and bot accounts

Fuck off cuckold. America is cancer and Nazis are right about everything.

Most of my female friends hate White men and genuinely believe that they are keeping them down and are actively oppressing them.
I don’t think that but I just wanna say that most young women in america do actually believe this feminist stuff and yes they do hate white men. Most young White women feel that way too. Sorry

looks more like a wog than a proper bean.. and besides women cannot shut their fucking mouths so shit like this should happen more if anything.

Gonna need a liveleak of this

Nobody cares if some American roastie is beaten. She deserves it

Fucking based

Attached: potato-happy-face.jpg (500x333, 79K)

Post your hand, CIA nigger.

And here comes the attempt to sabotage the thread.

This is how they silence white people in real life. They call us "nazis" based upon internet troll postings as "nazis", then they assault us in real life.

That's what these saboteurs are doing. They are purposely painting swastika targets on white people so we can be assaulted in the streets and at schools.

I know what you guys are doing. You are purposely sabotaging white people.

What I don't understand is why there is not more push back on this board.

Anyone else care to chime in against these saboteurs?

Attached: Picard frown..jpg (777x437, 95K)

she's probably a feminist and supports the same shitskins that she got beaten by if it makes you feel any better
youtube.com/watch?v=xiagAnOIlWA

Sabotaging white people as "nazis". We know what you are doing.

Attached: picard reaction.jpg (825x464, 31K)

I wonder if she was redpilled by this moment

Attached: 1553643077840.jpg (750x698, 41K)

This

is this entire thread bots? i haven't seen a conversation seem this fake for a while

They will play word and logic games with you all day. So yes, I agree, saying you're a Nazi isn't helpful, but desu if they call us Nazis, is that really a surprise.

If you try to not be or appear to be a Nazi, and they do not like your views because they threaten them, then they will still slander you by calling you a Nazi or something else.

I am a Nazi. I don't give a shit about cuckservative American faggots and your roastie whores

You sound like an edgy underage b& faggot then.

No, I'm real and I'm monitoring the thread. I am the OP.

Getting real tired of the "nazi" crap any time we talk about an assault on a white person.

How the hell are we going to defend ourselves if they paint us as evil incarnate? Online swastikas paint a target on us in real life.

Do these nazi meme posters not see this?

this
fuck kikes, fuck shitskins, fuck communism, fuck capitalism, fuck boomers

Unless a white woman is a white nationalist, she deserved it.

Online swastikas and nazi memes paint targets on white people in real life. We need an alternative to this board that protects whites without 19 year olds trying to meme as nazis.

We're going to get fucking killed if they can keep assaulting us in real life, and the response is to keep posting online as nazis!

The definition of insanity is to repeat this cycle.

The fact that you believe you need permission to defend yourself shows why you cuckservative retards always lose

Nah. Females don't learn.

OP you need to realize that even talking about issues affecting whites will get you labeled as a Nazi and white supremacist. Just look at the wikipedia page of Jared Taylor for example. Counter signaling against Nazis on Jow Forums is a complete waste of time

Attached: 308402398423.jpg (700x400, 51K)

Thanks for the fap material op

by White, you really mean Freemasons

here's a quick tip for you newfriend, drop the tripfagging, it's unneccesary.

Don't be retarded. Even the most retarded animal can be taught with the carrot and stick. She just happened to get the stick this time.

Hes a namefag not a tripfag ;)

tomato-tomatoe, hardly a difference

Yeah.... I hate to admit it. But good point.

I may have to find another way. Your Jared Taylor example is spot on. He's not a "nazi" but boards like this make it easy for the media to paint him as such.

You're right. This board is not the place to organize against this.

I'm thinking rural and suburban churches is the place to go. They're safe and free from the threat of urban mobs.

Attached: gesture-nose-bridge-pinch.jpg (400x225, 26K)

And this is why white people need an alternative to Jow Forums. This place is nothing but pure nihilism.

>No cuck, fuck you!

>We're nazis! Fuck yeah!

>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Attached: church.jpg (800x534, 196K)

What?

Attached: don2.png (480x320, 164K)

>polish people arent white
>russian people arent white
>the founding fathers arent white

fuck you guys, i'm polish and i've been shitposting with you retards since 2016.

cuck

faith goldy wont stand for this. I will tell everyone in canada that the incels from Jow Forums aren't real people.

>I'm thinking rural and suburban churches is the place to go.

You don't need to go anywhere op. You made a good thread and there are plenty of people here who will help you find the identity of the Hispanic girl who committed the assault. Just ignore the people that are being unhelpful and focus on the objective

Thanks again for the advice. Also, thumbs up on your Hamilton, Washington, and Jefferson image.

I will let the thread go now.

But I won't be giving up. That much I can guarantee.

Attached: Roger Sterling 3.jpg (357x535, 27K)

Hearty kek

NO. I don't want to make this about the identity of the specific hispanic committing the assault.

I want to make this about the school and the media that facilitated this.

The hispanic girl is nothing more than a mad dog. I want the people who let the dog off the leash held responsible.

It's the only way this stops permanently.

Attached: picard 3.jpg (600x325, 24K)

Thank you for the sentiment though.

No problem

Attached: 02840923984.jpg (640x512, 32K)

Agreed. That's how responsibility should be held.

Judeo-christian churches aren't going to defend Whites, retard.

Is the beaness illegal?

People wonder why White flight exists.
So what has been the outcome of this? Did her parents sue the school? Was that girl suspended?

So she proved her point I guess.

do you have to ask?

Attached: 1538328429470.jpg (1000x750, 477K)

That's what they voted for

Watch until the very end. Remember Picard's words:

twitter.com/SteveFranssen/status/1109608380232929280

Attached: Grey Picard.jpg (620x413, 15K)

>The white American girl was assaulted due to her belief that we needed more border control
these fucking shitskins are so stupid, fat beaner proved her correct

you guys are fucking retards, lol

Attached: 1553241398652.png (500x355, 399K)

>What has been the outcome of this? Did her parents sue the school?

The story never made national news. That is the problem. It barely made local news.

This was a vicious 2nd degree assault by a hispanic on a white American girl because she believed in border control.

That's why she was attacked. And the punishment for the school?

Radio silence.

Even more unfortunate is my mid-thread realization that we cannot organize at Jow Forums. Too many trolls here to sabotage white people as "nazis". It paints a target right on our backs in real life.

We have to start organizing at the rural and suburban church level, and at the work place. It's the only way I can see forward. We have to protect ourselves.

The governors and senators are compromised by agriculture that is dependent on cheap immigrant labor. That and our demographic decline due to birth control pills is what's allowing this to happen.

Jow Forums is just not the place to handle this issue.

Attached: Today's Birth Control.jpg (2348x1890, 2.21M)

Her parents are cuckolds. Most likely they worship a dead Jew and support Israel. Of course they didn't do shit.

>It paints a target right on our backs in real life.
The target is on your back because you're White, moron. Acting like a scared pussy will only make you more of a target. The future of America is going to be hell for whites. Trying to appear non-threatening will only make things worse for you.

>Fuck off cuckold.

>I am a Nazi. I don't give a shit about cuckservative

>The fact that you believe you need permission to defend yourself shows why you cuckservative

>Her parents are cuckolds.

I think you are telegraphing a lot more than you would prefer.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Attached: Right..jpg (1458x1080, 298K)

>The future of America is going to be hell for whites.

At the current rate we are going, agreed. That's why we need to change course.

>Trying to appear non-threatening will only make things worse for you.

Becoming strong does not equate to becoming a symbol of evil. This is how I can tell you are young.

You do not have what is called "psychological frame". You're mind is mush. You're like a queer who gets called "queer" too much, and then goes, "FINE! I'M A QUEER!"

You got called "nazi" too much and went "FINE! I'M A NAZI!" - with the end result being you are too young to understand the full implications of such a statement.

You're trash, and of no help to white people if your frame is that weak.

Toughen up, you goddamn fucking 98 IQ faggot.

Attached: picard.jpg (1200x873, 103K)

grammar edit:
>*Your* mind is mush.

Attached: grammar.png (225x225, 12K)

>Nazis are right about everything.
except how to win wars, evidently

Attached: 1546827613945.png (700x455, 553K)

They're all illegal.

Yea welcome to middle/high school at any southern californian school.
I swear all the Mexican girls want to do is beat up white girls lmao, just another seething & envious Latina. Been this way since 2005

The girl did nothing other than made social media posts supporting Trump and border patrol. Makes my fucking blood boil.

THANK YOU!!!!

About time another person pointed out the obvious.

Attached: eagle has landed.jpg (540x672, 121K)

DId you even read the info on it -jesus nu/pol/, o back to redit.

> typical shitty boomer ageism arguments

It really is amazing how you idiots manage to say so much and mean so little. I mean at least present an argument that is more than “you’re young so I’m right” and “all problems are solved with toughen up and elbow grease”. You talk about psychological frame when you have such a massive ego.

Attached: 86D31181-02EE-4EE3-9B47-6F06B5E19F40.jpg (693x663, 60K)

If only we could organize a protest /demonstration where in we get some high school anons -one white, one brown -to reenact the attack, only with races reversed. Then, after the media and authorities lose their shit, the high school anons (brown and white) come out and reveal that it was a choreographed event, intended to highlight the disparity in which these sorts of events are handled based on the race of the perp.

white cunt deserved it
spic cunt was actually nice to her

>2016
Get back to lurking.

Well, your point about me using older age is valid. I should be required to go into further detail.

So I'll play ball.

Assuming you are American or English - (It's a 50/50 proposition on Jow Forums.) - then the Nazis were an existential threat to the United States.

That is why they are evil incarnate - again, assuming you are American or English.

That is what I mean when I said to the other guy:

>You do not have what is called "psychological frame". Your mind is mush. You're like a queer who gets called "queer" too much, and then goes, "FINE! I'M A QUEER!"

>You got called "nazi" too much and went "FINE! I'M A NAZI!" - with the end result being you are too young to understand the full implications of such a statement.

In other words, just because someone calls you "nazi" repeatedly does not mean you should accept that frame. It places a target on your back (assuming you are white).

But as I accepted earlier mid-thread, I don't think Jow Forums is the place to counter signal the "nazi" frame. I am responsible for protecting white people from violence in real life. So be it. I will (without being a "nazi".)

P.S.

I'm responding to you in good faith. Please do not troll back in return.

Attached: Eisenhower.jpg (960x689, 74K)

White women aren’t white

Attached: oh okay.jpg (515x589, 70K)

She's the one that's stupid for posting that while in school with many minorities. And you're the one that's stupid if this one story would influence voters.

Doesn't matter how many dumb white people are killed, you won't convince the liberals bucko. The dumb rednecks like you were already going to want strong border control anyway, might as well break some skulls while we're at it. I dare you to fight back, I dare you white boy.

you spics are like 5 ft tall kek
id smack you silly, little bean bag

>minorities narrowing the achievement gap with whites
There's a laugh.

those nihlist are retarded fedoras and spics anyway

she was assaulted for already being redpilled

It's hard to feel sorry for someone when they act like a human punching bag and do nothing to defend themselves.

Whites are cowardly people. That's why they're being bred out of existence.

She was assaulted for being a dumb white person. Imagine picking a fight with minorities instead of focusing on your studies. She's not even of voting age.

You guys sure like to talk about IQ, but when one of your own does something that demonstrates a lack of foresight and intellect, you conveniently ignore it.

kek this is one town over from me

>t. Larping faggot

>sharing a meme on facebook about border control
>picking a fight with the entire school
Nigger think about that for a moment.

Wait a minute, I'm asking a nigger to think. Yikes, nvm.

Attached: 1544616992190.png (1080x1080, 965K)

>is genetically amerindian
>doesn't speak spanish as its native language
>is culturally american
>hispanic
I don't get it.

Attached: 1551205618656.gif (598x450, 33K)

You forgot one crucial element Senor

>is ghetto

Attached: 1517362825385.png (1036x642, 41K)

You are the one unable to think, you're making the assumption that I think the fight is justified. No, my point is, she said or posted something that would no doubt rile up some people. She's too young to worry about politics, maybe she should have kept her mouth shut.

You don't know the psyche of some these people, for all you know they just had their parents deported and they are on the last straw. It's quite ridiculous to assume they will not retaliate.

Its like going to the ghetto and saying "nigger" on loud speakers, what do you think will happen?

>border control = "nigger"

Attached: c0584e8bb87bfa99ad713596128f7313c13f9635b745d0033e81ee20e0e53d0b.jpg (492x449, 48K)