Black Teen Accepted In Over 50 Schools Gets 1 Million

At a time when a massive college admissions scandal is causing many to lose faith in the idea that hard work gets you ahead, a Georgia teen who was accepted into more than 50 schools and awarded over $1 million in scholarship funding is spreading hope for some people.

"It really boosted my confidence and my self esteem because I honestly didn’t think that I could achieve such a big goal," Jakelia Baker, 17, told "Good Morning America."

Baker, the valedictorian of her 2019 class at Lucy C. Laney High School in Augusta, Georgia, said she currently has a 4.1 GPA.

In addition to her academic transcript, Baker participates in a cornucopia of extracurricular activities, saying she does "volleyball, basketball, golf, tennis, soccer, also in the marching band, math team, student council, National Honor Society and Academic Decathlon."

Editor's Picks
Teen gets accepted to 17 colleges after overcoming homelessness
March 14, 2019
After a month-long fast, church pays off $100,000 in debt for 34 college students
February 15, 2019
Harvard report helps parents emphasize ethics, character during college applications
March 18, 2019
(MORE: Teen gets accepted to 17 colleges after overcoming homelessness)
When asked how she was able to juggle so many activities and maintain her grades, the teen admitted she "gave up" on her social life, saying "I had to miss out on parties and stuff."

But missing out on a few high school parties to study and play sports ended up earning the teen a total of approximately $1.3 million in scholarship funding.

She also credits the support of her mother, retired Army veteran Denise Richards, for keeping her on track, calling her "my top motivator."

goodmorningamerica.com/living/story/georgia-teen-accepted-50-colleges-awarded-million-scholarships-62007233

Well, Jow Forums I guess you need to face your racist prejudices and admit that race has nothing to do with intelligence?

Attached: jakelia-baker-02-ht-jef-190328_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg (832x992, 108K)

Attached: 1553958544649.png (640x608, 73K)

The bigotry of low expectations.

She cute

Is it really necessary to apply to 50 schools in Burgertopia? Surely 3-5 would be more than enough?

Good for her.

>hard work

Attached: 1553768043074.jpg (359x478, 43K)

>dumbass doesn’t get outliers in statistics

Hey goyim our education system isn't a complet fraud where rich people can buy their diploms.Look at that cute black girl that worked really hard and got awarded 1 million dollar in scolarship.Please keep believing in the american dream.Be a good goy!

it costs money to apply, i just learned blacks in boston have 8$ to their name... who is paying these fucking application fees

I got absolutely no problem with any human on this planet bettering themselves through education or fitness.

I think a lot of the racism we see is towards the culture of violence and debauchery.

this girl also is proof that Africa can become a powerhouse if blacks every cleared the fog from their eyes.

Lol you think she did any of this legitimately? Fuck off boomer. The schools erase mistakes and inflate scores, colleges add extra minority points easing access. This bitch is shit compared to a white or Asian girl

Good for her.
Although I will say this..
All this talk about white privilege.. well.. what about black privilege? Think about it. How hard is it for us whites to get accepted into these high ranking colleges seeing as we have to battle to prove that we're smarter than the other millions of whites who generally have an average IQ.
Now imagine being black and having to compete intelligence-wise against all other blacks?
Half of them are retarded wannabe gangbanger future rappers that can't even solve simple fractions.
Think about how easy it would be to study until you were on the same level as an average white kid, and then be renowned as the "Albert Einstein" of blacks.
I'm dead serious. If you're black and reading this take advantage of the situation. You have almost no competition. Where as I have to compete with 80% of America just to prove I'm not retarded in the white sense of the word.
And this isn't racist.
This is called improvising and adapting to overcome a given situation.
You Blackfrican Afromericans don't know how lucky you actually have it.

Attached: 1546900097950.jpg (741x568, 92K)

>At a time when a massive college admissions scandal is causing many to lose faith in the idea that hard work gets you ahead
>lose faith in the idea that hard work gets you ahead
>black female gets everything imaginable given to her, allegedly for her intellect
>is spreading hope for some people
>the idea that hard work gets you ahead
>lose faith
>black female
>4.1 GPA
>black female
>accepted into more than 50 schools and awarded over $1 million in scholarship funding
>black female
>lose faith
>the idea that hard work gets you ahead
>black female
>hard work
>spreading hope for some people
>some people
>some

Good for her. Outliers etc

oh yea i forgot they dumbed down our standards since integration in our schools . no wonder that common core shit was hard to explain, it was niggers

Bunch of jealous incels in here who can't stand the fact that a black woman is smarter than them.

Sit down. Be Humble.

Attached: 1552091417509.jpg (1500x1095, 925K)

4.1 is brainlet GPA here.

The chinks who got #1 and #2 in my class had like 4.7s

The intellect bellcurves of whites and blacks overlap, meaning some of the best blacks will naturally beat many whites. It just so happens that that number is laughably low. Good for this person, doesn't mean niggers are somehow better.

Aren't the standards incredibly low for niggers because muh diversity though?
She's a diversity double whammy, I bet the colleges were wanking furiously imagining the good boy points they'd get in the media

Yes. Check back in two years and see if she has downgraded to an Underwater Plant Psychology major and is still struggling.

With a 4.1 you cannot e sure to get in (unless you are black) so maybe 10. 50 means someone else filled out your applications.

Attached: cotton.jpg (312x162, 14K)

>Black Teen Accepted In Over 50 Schools
Norwayfag doesn't know about gibbspoints that blacks get.

it is necessary for muh diversity propaganda yes.

Don't you have a government to overthrow goy?

She wouldn't have been offered anything if she was white and male

This. I had a 4.1 GPA and I wasn't even top 50 in my class. I got a 2 year scholarship and invitation to honor society. I just did a trade instead.

4.1 GPA for black girl is like a 2.8 for a white guy.

Dude, in American libraries there are who bookshelves full of scholarships for African Americans, even if they are rich they can get scholarships. The irony is that most of them never step foot into the libraries. Kek

Attached: 633.jpg (576x306, 44K)

To many to list
Scholarship Title
Catharine Lealtad Scholarships
$72,000
Varies
NACME Scholars (Block Grant) Program
$62,500
Varies
National Business Case Competition
$35,000
03/15/2020
UNCF STEM Scholars Program Scholarship
$25,000
03/03/2020
Blacks at Microsoft Scholarship
$20,000
03/08/2020
Gensler Diversity Scholarship
$20,000
12/09/2019
AIA Chicago Foundation Graduate Diversity Scholarship
$10,000
04/15/2019
AIA Chicago Foundation Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
$10,000
05/15/2019
Express Scripts Scholarship
$10,000
Varies
Minorities In Government Finance Scholarship
$10,000
01/18/2020
United Health Foundation Louis Stokes Scholarship
$10,000
03/31/2019
Vinson & Elkins Scholarship Foundation
$10,000
04/01/2019
CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
$8,200
05/18/2019
AFSCME Union Scholars Program Summer Internship
$6,000
02/28/2020
AMS Minority Scholarships
$6,000
02/08/2020
Worldstudio AIGA Scholarship
$6,000
04/30/2019
ABA Diversity Scholarship
$5,000

Attached: laughs-in-welfare-6051967.png (500x442, 93K)

She's a credit to her race.

>Well, Jow Forums I guess you need to face your racist prejudices and admit that race has nothing to do with intelligence?
No, very few of them prove us right

Attached: IQ.jpg (580x381, 35K)

>4.1 GPA
>Valedictorian
She went to a mostly nigger school. Big whoop. Affirmative action will hire her to some BS position that any sane corporation will sideline her into being HR director where she can do the least interference to their bottom line

This

Attached: 1336109792694.png (387x429, 10K)

Holy shit we get it you love niggers and let them peg you.
Can you stop and fuck off?

Yeah they add a huge amount to their SAT score.