Press Release

The internet radicalises children and so does Jow Forums. Most under-agers here are extremists. They learn from the older boys and rednecks. Racism, terrorism, murder, crime, rape ; no protections in place. Facebook is the same, and Twitter and Instagram. Apart from the horrors of watching these indoctrinated behaviours develop, those of us who understand how the internet works also witness the effect it has on others, and the crimes it causes offline. Of course these radicals pretend there is no effect, then proudly shoot up a mosque and worship the poor soul who did it. Associated companies wash their hands clean of any responsibility but we all know their role in publishing and distribution is direct and profitable.

The bigger issue regards the false advertisement from any network anywhere in the world, that the internet is safe for children. By lying, they can exploit young minds for other purposes like advertising revenue and political agendas.

Social media for example, has never been safe for children but they allow 13 year olds to participate anyway.

Attached: 2016.jpg (736x591, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/19/growing-youth-population-fuel-political-unrest-middle-east-south-america
cfr.org/backgrounder/effects-youth-bulge-civil-conflicts
medium.com/deep-code/understanding-the-blue-church-e4781b2bd9b5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> everyone is being manipulated but me
really is an sickening

Attached: 6RaUJs9.png (680x716, 239K)

I have the moral high ground despite the fact i still visit this site
Nice shill faggot

yes the psychological projection is egoistic, the recruit believes they are impervious to any effect whatsoever, then they worship mass shooters and post memes of dead babies.

>those of us who understand

pompous ass. ask yourself why kids are being radicalized? this shit does not happen in a vacuum. ever heard of the Dutroux affair, or Iran Contra, or the Kalergi plan?

you twisted fucks are not helping the matter. you guys are making it worse. by sanctimoniously talking down to those who have real or imagined grievances, you essentially become the shitty out of touch step parent to a rebellious child because the child is starting to understand things it had never known when younger.

wake up. sage this shitty thread btw

extreme response.

it will be spoken about despite your resistance.

Ok then.

Attached: Neverforget.jpg (1080x596, 377K)

they are bitter because you take their views as being illegitimate or stupid. the views of the many cliques of Jow Forums are frequently very profound and disturbing. its couched in humor in order to relieve tension or to satirize.

marshall mcluhan said once that the reason youth dressed so motley and strange was they had a grievance. like a clown characterized certain aspects of human nature as comedy as a grievance.

HERE HERE,

Attached: fucktheninth_2_2.png (846x708, 211K)

in pretending to address political issues online, conflict and radicalisation is the result. users end up fighting each other instead of the system, angers rise and actions take effect.

it's remiss to ignore the reality of the effect at this point.

so you arent listening to what these kids have to say? how can you rectify the problem when you will not understand or empathize with those you consider to be the problem? doubtless there is plenty of bullshit, but you might find the grievances of many here are well founded.

you will also find that most people here are not "radicalized". if you consider everyone who says cheeky shit here to be radicals, and see everyone outside the neolib/neocon mainstream bubble as radicals, then maybe you have a problem.

what did Jesus say about the man trying to help someone with a mote in their eye?

>so you arent listening to what these kids have to say? how can you rectify the problem when you will not understand or empathize with those you consider to be the problem?

i'm flattered you think that I alone can prevent the radicalisation of children. unfortunately that is as unrealistic as pretending no harm has been done.

young minds are being traumatised and programmed to be extremists. this will continue as long as children are allowed online.

but you ARE ignoring the reality by ignoring the reasons why kids get radicalized here.

its as silly as people who think that people just started becoming random terrorists in the mideast, not knowing that nation bulding and regime changes causes the disruption of society on a very fundamental level. you dont stop terrorists by reprogramming people or by some sort of trick. you stop terrorist by not fucking with them and their people.

The rules don’t allow anyone under 18 to post here. Also, “radicalization” is a meaningless buzzword meant to justify group punishment for people who are just posting their opinions on the internet. I don’t buy this idea that my posts can actually contribute to real-life violence, so you can fuck right off.

>kids get radicalized here

glad we agree this happens. it's not my responsibility to ponder on the details, even though I am already well aware of them.

this thread is a press release and of course your comments are welcome, but diversions aren't helpful.

>I don’t buy this idea that my posts can actually contribute to real-life violence

you don't have to. it does whether you acknowledge it or not.

Based

Attached: 74E22CC7-8FA5-41D5-BD00-9154EA8E405A.png (475x614, 461K)

i agree that parents should raise their children better, but alas our society has been royally hosed. yes kids shouldnt be witness to a lot of shit seen here. that said you are not fixing the problem through censorship or legislation.

if you are just some concerned citizen who is a bit out of the loop, i wish you well. if you are apart of some organization, then i do not wish your organization well and think you are a creep.

if you are just a troll then all i can say is good work bro.

This site PREVENTS the radicalization of young men into neocons/warmongers/interventionists. The Iraq war alone killed over 200,000 people, most of them Muslims. How many lives have been SAVED by this site's strident opposition to interventionism in places like Syria or Iran?

I want an honest answer.

several years ago a group of facebook children murdered their friend. they shot him, chopped him up, threw him on the fire and played basketball while he burned.

the incident occurred because of jealousies and fights they were having on facebook.

>internet radicalises children and so does Jow Forums. Most under-agers here are extremists
Ummmm

Attached: 1553556192043.jpg (575x428, 60K)

>op is pro faggots and pro immigration

ask your granddad whose the extremist faggot

>have a blessed day

>i agree that parents should raise their children better

without doubt, but social media networks invite 13 year olds to participate. they are exposed to adult content.

networks with no protections also need to take responsibility for publishing and distributing harmful content. they maintain the position that they are not responsible for content, but they are responsible for its transmission and profiting from it.

television programs are not regulatated as loosely as this, and this is where the fault of government comes into play because they have not regulated these publishing networks, and that is what they are.

>This site PREVENTS the radicalization of young men

this is untrue. subjective perspectives aren't helpful.

>and post memes of dead babies
You mean israelis burning children in Gaza ?

>it’s 4chans fault
>it’s the internet’s fault
>it’s not my fault goyim

Attached: B5D3EB77-47E3-4F71-AEAF-BCC7DA6AFC27.jpg (816x1024, 106K)

Good, it is often young people who lead revolutions and take drastic action as they have little to lose, unlike older people who are already settled and have a family to feed.
Look at modern democratic nations and politics, almost all of them are chronic liars and puppets of the big corporations, and those that aren't get destroyed.
There are no democratic solutions to our problems, only violent ones.

I been here for like a decade and have never posted anything positive about mass shooters or pics of anyone dead. Jow Forums is a place of almost absolute free speech so ofcourse weirdos gravitate here and some of them go crazy but they were unstable to start with

I wasn't being specific obviously.

Here's the effects of reality on people, kiketard.

Attached: wpchild1.jpg (400x278, 21K)

>it is often young people who lead revolutions

often? that hasn't happened. the result has been murder, rape, crime, terrorism, mass shootings.

case in point. disturbing harmful content on a site with no protections.

I refer you all to the united nations rights of the child, one of those rights is to be protected.

Want some more, here you go, this is enough to radicalize kindergartners.
Super Gaza Phosphorus Bros.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x315, 25K)

I understand the appeal of the attention you receive, unfortunately it isn't productive

and it violates childrens rights.

here's a vid of Hitler high on meth

Attached: 1553568464724.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

Case in point kids burned by jews on an adult forum , you slimy eelkike.
>gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: 1318491966546.jpg (1280x521, 138K)

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/19/growing-youth-population-fuel-political-unrest-middle-east-south-america

cfr.org/backgrounder/effects-youth-bulge-civil-conflicts

>Historically revolutions are prevalent in countries with large youth populations (PDF), writes Goldstone.

You call it 'radicalization', I call it "waking up". Don't you see? While Democrats and Republicans bicker over abortion and bathroom issues, China plans space missions, builds more factories, and expands its influence.
Liberal democracy is dead

to clarify, the poster is responsible for the content they upload, the site and its partners are responsible for publishing and distributing it.

No , israel violates childrens rights, with chemical warfare

Attached: palestinian-child-burned-to-death-by-israels-white-phosphorous.jpg (400x352, 32K)

>>gradually I began to hate them.

right.

more harm than good has come of all of this. there have been no revolutions.

I suggest you wake up to that.

>No

yes. please review the charter for yourself.

You should repent before a noose brings you to that with its snappy jerk

how about this. what if well meaning politicians and lobbyists get legislation enacted that shuts down free speech havens like Jow Forums for all the supposed problems they cause? what if that government became corrupted and those in power used these laws to shut down news and dissenting voices of tyranny?

wouldnt tge government throw around phrases like "radical" "antisocial" "conspiracy theory" and others to delegitimize the opposition, and enact laws to protect people from "radicals" and "terrorists"?

extreme response in lieu of discussion proves the point.

>there have been no revolutions
Not yet, be patient, Rome wasn't built in a day.

i'm sure the government can do whatever they like, but this doesn't address the reality of what is happening here.

Fucking Vulcans

>Implying jews didnt fire in an inhabited zone
Sloppy replies, mossad, torturers.

Attached: 6779101_CIGARETTE_BURN_03.jpg (400x599, 17K)

The time for arguments proves otherwise.

Attached: 1553977103875.png (612x603, 235K)

countless deaths, destroyed lives, radicalisation

but its worth it?

please understand what the law is and acknowledge the harm that has been done.

all jews deserves only eternal hellfire

Attached: 1544152021879.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

A short term sacrifice is worth it for the long term benefits. It is either that or we all die because both sides of the political spectrum are too controlled by the rich industrialists to care about the environment.

the Facebook loop has been unproductive. they've had over a decade to be better. instead, they lowered the age of admission and now exploit children for ad revenue and political agendas.

incitement to violence, a crime, happens 24-7 on facebook.

Oh now a rhetorical question, he's going all in.

Attached: WHITE PHOSPHORUS - SUPPLIED by STUPID AMERICANS to MURDEROUS JEWS - BURNS & MURDERS CHILDREN FAR (482x384, 83K)

>A short term sacrifice is worth it

not by law nor conscience it isn't. please stop justifying destruction on the wish that some good will come of all of it. that isn't policy and it isn't a responsible view.

It's a cool realisation to you , you might be cooly hanged from a tree, tell me that it's a cool night too and you hit the israel bingo

Attached: palestinian-children-burned-to-death-by-israels-white-phosphorous.jpg (474x290, 24K)

nah there has been much good here. ever heard of spygate? or the armies of autists who try to help trafficked women and children? or the ability to hear about things, present, past, and maybe future that nobody ever told you before?

much good has come of this place. many young men have quit addictions, became Christians, or got healthy and on track from this place. there is much that is bad here, but also much good.

kids shouldnt come here, and that is the responsibility of parents, not government.

this thread isn't about Israel and Palestine. did you think talking about it online was going to help the situation, after all these years?

please stop fooling yourselves. the evidence for the contrary is plenty.

post birthyear

>kids shouldnt come here, and that is the responsibility of parents, not government.

this is untrue. it is the governments responsibility and the networks responsibility to make sure there are protections in place for children.

please refer to the UN rights of the child and every TV broadcast in history.

You are too stuck in your own little sense of justice, thinking that if you just behave like a good boy, there will be a magical way out. Wake up! It is sometimes necessary to use evil so you can defeat the greater evil.

So what actual policy do you advocate for then mate
Gaol for parents who let their kids online?
Probably the least worst fix

I understand your idealism but the reality proves otherwise.

The only evidence is you frothing cause this place of sleuths exists and made files on everything the kikes did, and the picture is really fucking ugly. You should look in the mirror time to time, kike.

Attached: 1553022450805.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

>So what actual policy do you advocate for then

that children not be allowed to participate in real time communication networks, and further, that all websites have a protection policy and appropriate administration of such.

>The only evidence is you frothing

I understand your view but this isn't true.

>Of course these radicals pretend there is no effect, then proudly shoot up a mosque and worship the poor soul who did it.

We dont care about your agendas , you're more interested to sexchange white kids. Or burn brown ones.

Attached: 1553895994677.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

My views were formed by looking at the reality and realizing that there is no democratic way out of this mess.
Why is the American government on gridlock, and parties separated by issues that are mostly irrelevant? Why do industrialists control politics?

You don't sound like you understand much, you live in a bubble of delusion. It has happened before.

Attached: 1553709156627.jpg (631x480, 163K)

Guess i'm not a bigot then, thank gooood

>there is no democratic way out of this mess

yes there is.

>a bubble of delusion

this is the state of children on social media and real time communication networks.

also, parents are told that facebook, for example, is a family friendly network. this is blatant false advertising.

>yes there is
And what is it?

government regulation, as I said before. details above.

>several years ago a group of facebook children murdered their friend. they shot him, chopped him up, threw him on the fire and played basketball while he burned.the incident occurred because of jealousies and fights they were having on facebook.

reposting

Who will pass this regulation, if politicians are controlled by the big industrialists? They love that profit too much.

>Who will pass this regulation

I believe the government needs to work in tandem with the appropriate internet authorities to ensure children's rights are protected and that a global awareness campaign is launched to inform the public of these changes, terms and conditions.

Children's right to what? That kind of regulation is going to be taking away their rights to freedom of information.
And by the way, people lie about their age all the time. How will it be enforced? What about niche websites like this one that have no hard regulation?

>their rights to freedom of information

you misunderstand, I said that children (minors) should not be allowed to participate in real time communication networks.

this in no way prohibits their right to information.

>What about niche websites like this one that have no hard regulation?

I have already addressed that.

Freedom of expression then
Where?
Even if that was effective, it would simply move to TOR or Freenet.

Everyone uses propaganda to reach people you retard. "Think of the children!" I am. There will be a beautiful future for White children. Are you a woman?

Attached: Think-of-the-Children.jpg (2048x1402, 232K)

Radical according to whom? It's not radical to realize that Hitler did nothing wrong. At least not IMO. What's radical to me is how Jewish people are using Western Governments to destroy the west through subversion

>Government should censor opinions I disagree with on the fucking internet because parents are too lazy to take care of MUH CHILDREN
Wait who's the radical again? Everyone but you right? Hahahahha

>Freedom of expression

the presence of the internet did not create freedom of expression nor will its removal from the lives of children who are not mature enough to discern nor even educated enough to affect the collective in a positive way.

they are sponges. it is shocking to think that anyone would advocate for their harm under the illusion of "freedom of expression".

this is an example of what children soak up and are influenced by while they are too young to properly process.

>Radical according to whom?

rational persons. murder, crime, rape, terrorism and mass shootings are generally considered extreme acts of violence.

>>Government should censor opinions I disagree with

no, government should protect children's rights and honour the UN charter.

Read this
medium.com/deep-code/understanding-the-blue-church-e4781b2bd9b5
>also, parents are told that facebook, for example, is a family friendly network. this is blatant false advertising.
This is a true statement
Check the catalogue and find the relevant thread to see the truth of this statement

Nobody on here encourages rape murder or mass shootings. That's already illegal you pearl clutching little faggot. That's not what this site is about.

Another thing. I'm more rational than you are. You're a kneejerk reacting pearl clutching faggot who wants to censor the opinions of complete strangers and limit the free flow of information because you're afraid that something bad might happen. That's an emotional position based in fear and not rational.

You argue like a cunt and you are a cunt

Fuck the UN charter I wipe my ass with that weak shit. Children don't have any rights they're their parents property and if the parents don't want them to come here the parents are fully capable of preventing them from doing so. You don't even have kids so shut your fucking mouth and get another cat you cunt of a woman

>>also, parents are told that facebook, for example, is a family friendly network. this is blatant false advertising.This is a true statement

it's a sad fact it needs to be pointed out.

>Nobody on here encourages rape murder or mass shootings.

untrue.

>they are sponges. it is shocking to think that anyone would advocate for their harm under the illusion of "freedom of expression".
What harm?

>Fuck the UN charter

what you'd prefer is not always the same as the law and what you wish for is not something that erases the law, sorry.

if we aren't protecting children instead of harming them, if government fails to protect them, if networks fail to protect them, the worst will continue, and get worse.

this is simple logic.

on a more subtle level, children now believe every conversation should be approached as a fight, they have become incapable of discussing anything without conflict.

this is harmful and degenerative.

Reality is radical my naïeve could be Tarrant

The entire premise of the argument is retarded. If you don't want your kids to come here then don't FUCKING let them come here. And if you don't care enough and let your kids come on the adult boards of Jow Forums (the red ones) its nobody's fault but yours for being a shitty parent. This is nothing but an emotional attention seeking cunt trying to stir shit up because she doesn't enjoy the fact that people on this forum can say whatever the fuck they want. Got news for you princess - people say shit you disagree with no matter how hard you try to stop it and yes sometimes kids hear it too. Welcome to real life bitch

What's harmful and degenerative is censoring every online space because some parents are retarded and lazy and don't control their children's behavior. At 12 I was shooting dogs with a BB gun. At 9 I set things on fire for fun. The world would be a better place if I'd had Jow Forums.

Of course you're an Auscuck. Why am I not surprised!?

>What harm?

really? exposure to harmful content, violence, adult content, does this honestly need to be pointed out?

>censoring every online space

that is not what is being suggested.