Flat earth

Is the false flag of conspiracy theories.
Sandy hook was the most obvious recent one by the way, R.I.P. Alex Jones

Attached: F264A56B-93EC-488D-991B-A1B5347ACA88.jpg (750x736, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
youtu.be/WIhv8dMZWeI
youtu.be/DSMRhTPMSfk
youtu.be/-Ax_YpQsy88
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSTO75_3Rv_gvv4rPK8VUfBypyBhgWn0
flatearth(dot)ws/eric-dubay
youtu.be/jzeXFGgCMFI
youtu.be/Oh_NIqQmA1g
youtu.be/R5GDMRnO2p4
200proofsearthisnotflat.blogspot.com/2016/02/debunking-dubay-1-7200.html?m=1
200proofsearthisnotflat.blogspot.com/2016/02/debunking-dubay-8-35200.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your graphic is retarded, the sun is to the West and the light comes from the west. The mountain is above the clouds and is blocking the sunlight coming from the west. This would happen on a flat earth. It wouldn't happen in a glove earth because the sun would be going down and shine up to the bottom of the clouds. This is actually evidence of flat earth.

>Your graphic is retarded, the sun is to the West and the light comes from the west.
lol

Sun rises in the East you fucking moron

The sun is setting dingus

Flat Earth is real. That's why the MSM spends so much time attacking it.

Earth is flat. Space isn't real.
\youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Attached: 1544999142786.png (781x649, 417K)

>tfw flatties STILL haven't been able to reconcile this one monumental fuck-up in their model

Attached: CHSpwlC.png (997x750, 461K)

can you shit up /x/ instead

actually /x/ really shouldn't be any worse than it is just fuck off

Even /x/ is starting to get sick of these psy-op peddling idiots

The mountain is clearly less high than the clouds dipshit. Not only that, but sunlight going through clouds doesn't look like op's pic; the sunrays are clearly lighting them from below. Literally every instance of orange/red light under clouds during a sunset or sunrise is evidence of round earth.

Earth is flat and anyone who gets angry like you two are geting is a zionist shill trying to hide the truth.

>earth is flat
Okay, explain then.

I don't need to explain something you haven't proven with visual verifiable evidence.

Attached: 1547319052648.jpg (1004x1502, 753K)

>the pic above is round

Attached: 1536294270384.png (352x350, 194K)

not gonna scroll through the thread to see if anyones said the same thing, but its hopeless talking to unironic flat earthers. Theyll just come up with the most grug brain excuse on the spot for anything you say
>yeah well camera lenses are curved, checkm8 globefag

You guys are so obsessed with censorship that you're pushing way too hard and don't even realize it. Even the normies are sick of this corporate fascism.

>with visual verifiable evidence
Are you saying the illuminated cities during the equinox aren't actually illuminated? Why don't you ask people in these places to tell you whether it's night or day during the equinox and see for yourself?
Flight times also BTFO the FE model

Attached: 1493009853502.png (800x866, 472K)

3/10 too obvious, you had me for a few posts

Attached: 1542370992126.webm (640x480, 2.53M)

Attached: P900 zoom Flat earth Ramsgate to France 52km.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Attached: Flat Earth p900 zoom fun 32 miles.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

Attached: Flat Earth - Zooming on Lighthouses.webm (640x480, 2.66M)

Show me one (1) video of something clearly disappearing from the bottom up and then being brought back into view by zooming in.

Attached: flatgoblino.png (1001x620, 676K)

I don't need to disprove anything. You need to prove it first.

youtu.be/WIhv8dMZWeI
Prove what? What are your webms even trying to show, that you can see stuff that hasn't disappeared over the horizon yet?

Attached: flat_horizon.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Still waiting for you to explain how the equinox works on a flat earth btw

Attached: FLAT EARTH Nikon P1000 super zoom Boats over the horizon II.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

Wow I never considered this, I’ve flown overseas a lot and never could figure out why we were taking a curved path (as represented on a flat map) thanks for posting this

Attached: hide_the_thread.png (30x29, 1K)

Again, that boat hasn't disappeared from the bottom up yet and clearly hadn't reached the horizon line. Why are you unable to post what I asked for? It should be simple if zooming in really does bring things back over the horizon.
Look up what a great circle route is and how flight paths are plotted on Mercator projections versus a globe
>Mercator projection
>proof of anything

Attached: moon-apparent-size-540x540.jpg (540x540, 57K)

I didn't spend the last 3 years watching the moon all night to think it doesn't change size!

youtu.be/DSMRhTPMSfk

Attached: flat-moon-oval-meme.jpg (600x600, 137K)

It literally doesn't though, not during a single night. It will change size during the month as it reaches its furthest and closest points of orbit.

Attached: e8331d672ce6547e2ceb0e246a777635.png (500x680, 451K)

Here's 200 proofs the earth is flat:
youtu.be/-Ax_YpQsy88
None of you faggots ever can debunk this shit. They deleted Eric dubays channel for a reason. They always try to muddy the waters with the flat earth convention and retarded claims as pic related. Watch this video if you'd actually would like to learn the proofs.
This is fucking easy yin and yang. The sun and the moon are yin and yang. One is negative and the other is positive. One absorbs light the other outputs light. Causing the line you are talking about.

Your right to be an idiot is as essential as my right to openly despise kikes. Keep on keeping on

Obviously the earth isn't flat, but this image is not evidence of a globe earth. I assume flat earthers also believe the sun sets below the earth, outside of the "edge" or whatever. So it would still cast shadows upward as it dips below the plane of the earth.

Please explain pic related on your map.
I just searched both flights.

Attached: Flights paths.png (1696x620, 265K)

Its the lensing of the atmosphere that makes it look big on the horizon

>Here's 200 proofs the earth is flat
Yawn. Eric D*bay is a retard who doesn't even know the difference between "south" and "down"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSTO75_3Rv_gvv4rPK8VUfBypyBhgWn0
>This is fucking easy yin and yang. The sun and the moon are yin and yang. One is negative and the other is positive. One absorbs light the other outputs light. Causing the line you are talking about
So why does the moon rise and set? How come people in Perth can see the sun even though they're much further from it than people in Boston?

Attached: moon-perspective-hemispheres.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Also everybody take not of the Irish guy who shows up in every single flat earth thread just like how the French guy shows up in every single Holocaust thread. Weird right?

>I assume flat earthers also believe the sun sets below the earth, outside of the "edge" or whatever.
Nah, that would require the entire Earth to be night or day at once, they use the retarded spotlight analogy shown in the diagram here

Flat Earthers don't believe in flat Earth because of the fucking science. It's because they lost faith in their institutions and are attacked and threatened for their way of life.

It's the same with fundamental Christians. "Proving them wrong with science" won't fucking do shit.

Yes and not because its fucking ridiculous but still a shitload of people are buying into this

Attached: TheWorldIsFlatABriefHis372_f.jpg (456x500, 35K)

>lensing of the atmosphere
What lensing? Why doesn't this lensing affect birds, planes and distant scenery? Why does the moon always remain the same angular size throughout the night regardless of atmospheric conditions?

These are more fallacious attempts at "proof". There's a million ways to prove the earth is a globe, but whoever makes these ones can't figure out any that actually hold water?

If the sky is a hemisphere above the flat earth and the moon is a flat disk but really far away, it will absolutely remain circular and the same apparent size throughout the night.

Is flat earth an attempt to deflect from hollow earth or is that the other way around?
Do flat earthers have a hollow disc theory?

I'm going to keep showing up until you actually refute my arguments, which you still haven't done (because you can't)

That reminds me of a cloud I saw last year. The shit literally blocked out the sunlight.

Attached: 20170731_194909.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

*sunset

>If the sky is a hemisphere above the flat earth and the moon is a flat disk but really far away, it will absolutely remain circular and the same apparent size throughout the night.
So what causes the moon to rise and set? If the moon is a flat disc how do you explain

I'm not arguing with you again. I did this two days ago with you. I'm done with your bullshit debunk the 200 proofs. I'll even list some of them out for you

This is why nazis aborted retards.

there are lots of ways to show that the earth is round. It's an easy experiment two people in different areas of the world can do with a stick and a cell phone, but this argument isn't valid.

Attached: stupid argument against flat earth.jpg (1046x414, 35K)

Yeah just like the French faggot who spams his debunks in every thread. I told you to debunk the 200 proofs. I will list some of them out for you

If the sky is a vault above the earth then the moon won't change apparent shape dumbass. It will always be perpendicular to the perspective of a human on earth. Your retarded proof assumes that flat earthers believe the sky firmament is also a flat plane above the earth.

>I'm done with your bullshit debunk the 200 proofs.
1. There isn't actually 200 "proofs", it's just the same misconceptions repeated many times over with different examples of each.
2. See youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSTO75_3Rv_gvv4rPK8VUfBypyBhgWn0

>If the sky is a vault above the earth then the moon won't change apparent shape dumbass.
Draw a diagram of what you mean and demonstrate how this explains how the moon rises and sets. Also demonstrate using this model how the equinox works.

>What lensing?
Idk, what is a rainbow? Why does the moon look red sometimes? All you flat earthers are so obsessed with trying to hide the fact the earth's gravity well is a deformed n-sphere. Why?

this invention will eternally BTFO globecucks

Attached: brass-telescope-nautical-decoration.jpg (640x480, 30K)

For that to work, sun needs to go under the FE. But if it does so, then how is it that there is daylight somewhere else in the world? Multiple suns?

Attached: Lake Pontchartrain 18 miles zoom NO CURVATURE Eat this Kent Hovind.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

Flat earth theory is just made up and perpetuated to piss off and troll the "science fan" crowd, you know the faggots who pretend they're smart because they watch black science man and follow I Fucking Love Science, and Rick and Morty is their favorite show.
Sometimes for fun I say that flat earthers make some good points just to get a reaction out of my basedboy nerd co-workers.

Fuck it I'm listing it out for you:
>1) The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos
>2) The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer as altitude is gained, so you never have to look down to see it. If Earth were in fact a globe, no matter how large, as you ascended the horizon would stay fixed and the observer / camera would have to tilt looking down further and further to see it.

>3) The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level. If Earth were a giant sphere tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here. But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense

>4) Rivers run down to sea-level finding the easiest course, North, South, East, West and all other intermediary directions over the Earth at the same time. If Earth were truly a spinning ball then many of these rivers would be impossibly flowing uphill, for example the Mississippi in its 3000 miles would have to ascend 11 miles before reaching the Gulf of Mexico.

>5) One portion of the Nile River flows for a thousand miles with a fall of only one foot. Parts of the West African Congo, according to the supposed inclination and movement of the ball-Earth, would be sometimes running uphill and sometimes down. This would also be the case for the Parana, Paraguay and other long rivers.

Attached: Toronto City 447kmCurvature is Hoax(20km).webm (852x480, 2.95M)

6) If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference as NASA and modern astronomy claim, spherical trigonometry dictates the surface of all standing water must curve downward an easily measurable 8 inches per mile multiplied by the square of the distance. This means along a 6 mile channel of standing water, the Earth would dip 6 feet on either end from the central peak. Every time such experiments have been conducted, however, standing water has proven to be perfectly level.

Attached: 1553444505124.jpg (697x853, 81K)

Refuted here
flatearth(dot)ws/eric-dubay
And here
youtu.be/jzeXFGgCMFI
youtu.be/Oh_NIqQmA1g
youtu.be/R5GDMRnO2p4

>7) Surveyors, engineers and architects are never required to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their projects. Canals, railways, bridges and tunnels for example are always cut and laid horizontally, often over hundreds of miles without any allowance for curvature.

>8) The Suez Canal connecting the Mediterranean with the Red Sea is 100 miles long without any locks making the water an uninterrupted continuation of the two seas. When constructed, the Earth’s supposed curvature was not taken into account, it was dug along a horizontal datum line 26 feet below sea-level, passing through several lakes from one sea to the other, with the datum line and water’s surface running perfectly parallel over the 100 miles.

>9) Engineer, W. Winckler was published in the Earth Review regarding the Earth’s supposed curvature, stating, “As an engineer of many years standing, I saw that this absurd allowance is only permitted in school books. No engineer would dream of allowing anything of the kind. I have projected many miles of railways and many more of canals and the allowance has not even been thought of, much less allowed for. This allowance for curvature means this - that it is 8” for the first mile of a canal, and increasing at the ratio by the square of the distance in miles; thus a small navigable canal for boats, say 30 miles long, will have, by the above rule an allowance for curvature of 600 feet. Think of that and then please credit engineers as not being quite such fools. Nothing of the sort is allowed. We no more think of allowing 600 feet for a line of 30 miles of railway or canal, than of wasting our time trying to square the circle”

Also refuted here
200proofsearthisnotflat.blogspot.com/2016/02/debunking-dubay-1-7200.html?m=1
And here
200proofsearthisnotflat.blogspot.com/2016/02/debunking-dubay-8-35200.html?m=1
youtu.be/R5GDMRnO2p4

I'm starting to think you're exactly the same person as the French faggot because your tactics are exactly the same as him. Just like how they have Holocaust debunk sites for damage control they have flat earth debunk sites for damage control and muddy the waters with retarded claims.

If you want to choose one proof to focus on instead of Gish galloping with nonsense I'm fine with that. After all, if they really are "irrefutable proofs" of a flat Earth then each and every one of them should hold up to scrutiny yes? So take your pick.

>retarded claims
Again, you're parroting Dubay who doesn't realise that south and down are two different things

Also yes I am the same person, I'm also paid shillbucks by NASA and the JIDF if it makes you feel any better.

Why was his channel removed if he wasn't a threat? There are retarded flat earth channels at the top but for some reason they delete his content just like how they deleted denierbuds channel

yea thats what i said. what is dark for 200$ alex. explain why at night, get it night, that we can see stars which are suns trillions and trillion and trillions of miles away, but we cant see out fuckign sun. and those suns or stars have their own solar systems too as well.

they have a problem with whats that word that talks about triangulation

what they really are claiming is the world is 2dimensional. and not 3d. say they keep badgering at you and saying no matter what is showed to them that the earth's flat. ok then you still want to try to get them to understand, then at that point yo8u realize its them that can't be convinced, so yo8u realize their real agenda.

its not that the earth is flat how they keep claiming, theyre not even saying that and being a bunch of godamn evasive lying cocksuckers. theyre claiming the WHOLE WORLD isnt 3dimensional.
when we can all see it is and know.

it is an attack, theyu want to isolate you and dont care what they look like, or say to anyone. then they claim their together.

THEYRE ZEALOTS. religious zealots in a cult

You have no proof that its a ball, no evidence at all. Only thing you have is your debunking websites and NASA which you get salty about bringing up that the word NASA mean to greatly deceive in Hebrew. Then I can show you so much shit of NASA faking live streams and other evidence that earth is round. So why fake space and fake photos of the earth from a agencies name which means to greatly to deceive. The burden of proof is on you to prove its round and you cant.

Simple. Also the equinox has nothing to do with this but I could make the case that the sun simply moves in a different pattern I guess?

Attached: flat.png (960x800, 15K)

>flat earthers
>SHOULD BE
locked up after seeing this picture and not relenting on their fucking agenda

its a mind control scheme, theyre trying to trick you into thinking this, that the earths flat, so that all of the rules and laws of PHYSICS are thrown out the door and you wouod have to rely on them for anything yuou know from now on.

they dont even care how stupid they look or what they say.

lay the camera on the ground fucktard, not 6 feet in the air.

camera is what 10 feet above sea level there? how retarded are you?

If the debunking websites are bullshit, why do you have zero counterarguments to the proof they contain?

Let me guess, you didn't watch/read any of them, and just disregard them outright? Do you think that's how arguments should work? Just pretend that your retarded worldview holds up under scrutiny because you refuse to acknowledge the other side's proof to the contrary?

Reading your post has instantly made me a believer in both a round earth and abortion on demand.

I always thought the earth was round, but idk this video is pretty convincing

Why are you so afraid to choose one "proof to hold up to scrutiny?
Wew lad, the moon would only remain the same size if you were in the exact center of that disc. Also doesn't explain why the moon doesn't "flip" when it passes through the sky. Try again.

If it's round, why does everyone who even brings up Flat Earth get HOUNDED?

Earth is flat.

Attached: MSM-Flat-Earth-Attack.jpg (1987x1872, 1.58M)

Flat earth is one of the biggest boomer tier conspiracy theories. To this day I can't actually tell if people here believe it or not. I sincerely hope it is all a larp.

Except the clips give absolutely no elevation values, proof of location etc. That footage is absolutely useless for proving either theory

The moon is being balanced on the mountain you faggot.

>act retarded and contrarian
>wonder why people call you out on it
This is the internet friendo, don't shovel your shit opinions on here if you're not prepared to get shit back.

Attached: d7a.jpg (540x540, 46K)

LMFAO TRUMPDUMPS AND RIGHT WING RETARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVED IN SANDY HOOK CONSPIRACY AND FLAT EARTH HOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: giphy2.gif (480x270, 2.23M)

You need to learn to use your eyes and brain.

From my earlier post:
>the moon is a flat disk but really far away

And I specifically put in a big red line in my diagram showing that the moon in this worldview would be the same distance away from the earth as the real moon. In other words, there would be ZERO DIFFERENCE in perceived size and shape of the moon compared to reality.

For someone trying to prove that flat earthers are retarded, you sure are retarded yourself. Half of the proof you've posted holds as little water as flat earther proof.

Here comes the gravity denying nigger that will spout Eric Dubay's insane new age antichristian bullshit.

Attached: xj9coq1ewx.jpg (450x368, 49K)

he was talking about the moon retard

>2) The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer as altitude is gained, so you never have to look down to see it. If Earth were in fact a globe, no matter how large, as you ascended the horizon would stay fixed and the observer / camera would have to tilt looking down further and further to see it.
Let start here

Cringe
Generated

Attached: 1545772141911.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

Question for flerfers: why do dense objects fall and not rise? The air above is just as if not less dense than the air below. The only valid explanation is gravitation.

How is this Antichristain literally the book of Enoch explains it's flat