Why do americans still deny we invented the airplane?

Why do americans still deny we invented the airplane?
Santos Dumont
>literally just works
>flew live in the center of france, there's video and photos
>flew in the 14 bis centennial anniversary
Brothers LARP
>needs a catapult or train to take off LMAO
>1 or 2 newspaper owning "witnesses" of their first models for marketing
>didn't even fly in their centennial anniversary, not even with a catapult kek
I don't know about you but airplanes don't need catapults to take off

Attached: 1549379136485.jpg (998x631, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airandspace.si.edu/exhibitions/wright-brothers/online/fly/1903/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_14-bis
youtube.com/watch?v=4-ExnBCpEWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's because americans aren't human. Not anymore

Wright Brothers were First. Get Fucked

You are picking a fight you already lost Ivan.

>Some contend that the 14-bis rather than Wright Flyer was the first true airplane.[14] For takeoff the 1903 Wright Flyer used a launch rail and a wheeled dolly which was left on the ground; the airplane landed on skids due to the sandy landing surface at Kitty Hawk and rough ground at Huffman Field.[15] After 1903 the Wrights used a catapult to assist most takeoffs of their 1904 and 1905 airplanes. The Santos-Dumont 14-bis did not use a catapult and ran on wheels located at the back of the aircraft, with a skid under the front of the fuselage.
>The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (F.A.I.) ("International Federation of Aeronautics"), founded in France in 1905 to "regulate the sport of flying" and to keep track of aviation records and other aeronautical activities, stated among its rules that an aircraft should be able to take off under its own power in order to qualify for a record. Many Brazilians therefore hold the 14-bis as the first airplane and Santos-Dumont is revered as Father of Aviation in the country.
Apologize

go back to your krokodil u vodka soaked retard

>Change the rules so I win, but ignore Felix du Temple's first manned flight in 1874, 32 years before my Brazilian faggot guru did his flight.
KYS, mutt.

>If I make a paper airplane and use a slingshot to throw it it's an airplane
Sorry mutt that's not how it works

You aren't human.

>Sorry mutt that's not how it works
I've got some bad news for you favela monkey. That's exactly how it works.

Attached: lol.gif (390x221, 1.93M)

slavs like you are no better than dogs, meant to be killed on sight

airandspace.si.edu/exhibitions/wright-brothers/online/fly/1903/

fake news by the fake Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_14-bis

Wrights beat him by admittedly 3 YEARS

Never associate yourself with people. You are american, not human.

Attached: whiterussian.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Wright Brothers 1903.
Dumont 1906.

Hmm. hmm.

>first powered and controlled flight
Thats what they dis first

I wish niggers tried to invade russia. Someone should livestream their deaths.

if stalin said it its true

>whiter than you dimitri

Attached: russianinhuman.jpg (500x609, 80K)

1906 was 14-bis, lol. I thought you had a real claim, like it happened before the wright brothers...not 3 years after.

You know carrier airplanes still use catapult launchers....or are those fake airplanes?

Attached: 1547609894463.gif (480x238, 415K)

Who cares? This country sucks and nobody invents anything here. For every one brazilian patent the asians and whites register 500.

memefag, Soviet...smells like a jew
>Stalin "right"
>starving country, murdered, ignorant, criminal psycho regime

Destitution is the new black

Its a real shame he didn't invade. Would love to see patton personally castrated by Stalin.

Attached: stalin.jpg (350x520, 30K)

There are spy planes that need to launched off of another airplane at at least 400 mph, so thier engines will breath correctly....I guess their aren't real air planes either

Attached: 1553962601503.jpg (460x456, 36K)

Wright Bros 17 December 1903
Alberto Santos-Dumont 23 October 1906

russians are literally subhuman krokodil infested retards. you jealous that USA is number ONE in the whole world. dont be jealous, looks terrible on you ivan

How hard is it to build one of those today?

reported and screenshotted to UK police. enjoy your muslim cock retard nigel

can't be jealous of a black nation

patton would have easily fucked u ivan. bunch of vodka soaked retards. and we had NUKES. your millions strong army would be radiactive ash you stupid fucking drunk

we number one stupid shit. half our states alone have higher gdp than russia LOL. keep hitting the vodka retard

>this is OP's only actual "political opinion"

What an embarrassing thread.

"Written and photographic documentation by the Wrights authenticated by historians shows that the 1903 Wright Flyer accomplished takeoffs in a strong headwind without a catapult and made controlled and sustained flight nearly three years before Santos Dumont made his first takeoff.Official records and motion picture footage show that the 14-bis achieved unaided takeoff on wheels"

Attached: 1553723084161.gif (218x228, 1003K)

he would have gotten castrated. even americans killed the faggot when the creature opened its mouth.

still better than being a black soulless shithole. americans aren't human and will never be.

retard isn't even facing the right direction

>world contest for first original flight
>settled in france
>prize and hundreds of testimonies
>someone wins
>mutt bros appears
>we "made our contest" in our own yard
>didn't want show up before to not get plagiarized
>being plagiarized in one try contest
>french cucks concedes as usual

Attached: 1478464692657.png (660x600, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4-ExnBCpEWI

>Wright Brothers were First. Get Fucked
Both of you are wrong
Gustav Whitehead

Attached: 1901-Whitehead-No-21-from-front-with-Gustave-Whitehead-and-daughter-Rose.jpg (1280x778, 219K)

You missed the point, monkeys masturbating the achievements of a single man educated in France won't help anybody with anything. Brazilians suck no matter how much you revise history

Embarassing is LARPing as the plane inventor when you're basically using a glorified catapult, also see lmfao

Brazil needs something to legitimize itself. they claim that they invented air travel but the water out of their taps will give you serious diseases and crippling diarrhea.

And Amerifats get pissed when China steals their tech lmao

And yours make you retarded.

Attached: images (4).jpg (369x137, 11K)

Attached: file.png (550x422, 484K)