Wow, look at these White Western, European, symbols

Wow, look at these White Western, European, symbols.

Attached: White European letters.jpg (1920x1162, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra
www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Biographies/Godel.html
britannica.com/biography/Kurt-Godel
daily.jstor.org/who-was-max-planck/
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/35090/why-did-einstein-get-credit-for-formulating-the-theory-of-special-relativity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certainly isn't Devanagari or Japanese symbols, I don't see much of Ge'ez or Arabic either.

I see a sigma, a me, a pi, a delta/del. But not much of al alif, lma, or mim, or any other weird crazy things like ge'ez, or chinese.

Attached: Maxwell's equations.gif (251x148, 3K)

An A, a B, a C, an X, and a Y, i.e. Latin(Western) but not much of Babylonian Cuneiform or Mayan hieroglyphs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

>letters instead of numerals
>Algebra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra

can Jow Forums even read those White Western, European, symbols? I highly doubt it

>Algebra was invented by a Persian.

Is that even an Arab? Lol?

mu*

gay thread op

>Ge'ez
wat

Jews are better mathematicians

You realize modern physics and mathematics was discovered and developed mostly by Jews, right?

this.

>but not much of Babylonian Cuneiform or Mayan hieroglyphs.
why the fuck would mathematicians/physicist/scientist want to use it?

i don't see any nordic runes in there. guess they're not white

No, literally every single accomplishment claimed by the arabs was done by Greeks, Persian, or indians.

this, hands down

>Massacre eachother in Japanese Toyotas, with Russian AKs, wearing Indian textiles, so you can retire to a life of farming opium for white people
Bu..bu..but muh ancestors invented algebra!

That is patently false.
There was undeniably a contribution to physics by eastern Jews like Hungarians, etc. but certainly not most of it. And not to mathematics.

Don't look at total numbers retard. Use per capita

No.
Historically it's been Greeks and Persians, and then western Europeans.
The contribution of Jews is not non-existent, but it's probably the same or lower as the contribution of Russians.

> dx goes from nominator to denominator

Take a look at who developed QM and who the Fields medal winners are. Mostly Jews. Same with Nobel prizes in physics.

>Modern physics was discovered mostly by Jews
Why do you want to bring per capita in that statement? In which case it would probably be Switzerland or something like that

Plains n shee mofugga, ya got me? Dah language of Kang Yakub, stolen by the white devils!

>this.
>your own comment
Absolute niggerfaggot

Most relevant mathematicians were Germans, British, and French. All the best ones were German.

t. mathemagician

Yes, German Jews you fucking retard.

What, you can't recognize the letter S?

>In 825 Al-Khwārizmī [a Persian] wrote a treatise in Arabic, On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals,[18] which survives only as the 12th-century Latin translation, Algoritmi de numero Indorum.[19][20] Algoritmi, the translator's rendition of the author's name, gave rise to the word algorithm.

Almost everything to do with algebra was developed by Europeans.

>who developed QM
Yes, that's one field of physics. I did not deny their contribution, but that's certainly not "most of physics".

>who the Fields medal winners are. Mostly Jews
Clearly not. I invite you to check that list yourself.

What's true is that, per capita, Jews perform very well indeed. But in the absolute it's still mostly, in the modern age, western Europeans and before them greeks, persians and indians.

Most of normal physics and maths was developed by non-jews

It's all Greek to me.

>I invite you to check that list yourself
I have before and found that the majority were either outright Jewish or cryptojews. Check it yourself.

>All the best ones were German.
Indeed.
Leibniz
Euler (Swiss German)
Gauss
Riemann
Cantor
Hilbert.

Alright listen up britbongs, I'll say this only once:

It's MATH not Maths. Math is short form for Mathematics. Ill say that again. Math is SHORT FORM for Mathematics. You can safely drop the S, without risk of people not understanding you. You'll also stop sounding like insufferable retards in the future.

Are we clear? Good.

Euler, Godel, and Gauss were not kikes lmao. Go back to highschool and try to pass this time, leqeeufus.

They were German, moron.

at least three of those were Jews.

Godel was Jewish.

>leqeeufus
lmao wtf

AYO MAFS IS RASIC AND SHEEEEIT

www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Biographies/Godel.html

Wrong again

>not knowing that Godel was a cryptojew and was literally married to a Jewess

Why do you randomly make things up?

"Crypto-kike" meaning you have no evidence that he was Jewish and you just made it up.

Marrying a kike, while reprehensible, doesn't change your genes you dumb monkey. Are you admitting that he wasn't Jewish now?

Because he's either a mutt or a yid

Neumann, Erdos, Minkowski, Cantor, Jacobi, von Karman, Mandelbrot, Boltzmann all Jews or married to Jews

>married to Jews

Why do white people write Greek characters so cumbersomely?

Imblying jews aren’t good at math. Lol. They create a ton of arcane numeric wizardry just to count and stack shekels faster.

Attached: thats-racist.gif (290x259, 712K)

100% true. Much like niggers the Arab is worthless and without any accomplishment

I thought we were all equal and all equally as capable? Are you lying to me?

Gee, why do you think?

retard.

britannica.com/biography/Kurt-Godel
>After Nazi Germany annexed Austria on March 12, 1938, Gödel found himself in a rather awkward situation, partly because he had a long history of close associations with various Jewish members of the Vienna Circle (indeed, he had been attacked on the streets of Vienna by youths who thought that he was Jewish) and partly because he was suddenly in danger of being conscripted into the German army. On Sept. 20, 1938, Gödel married Adele Nimbursky (née Porkert), and, when World War II broke out a year later, he fled Europe with his wife, taking the trans-Siberian railway across Asia, sailing across the Pacific Ocean, and then taking another train across the United States to Princeton, N.J., where, with the help of Einstein, he took up a position at the newly formed Institute for Advanced Studies (IAS).

This faggot was a genuine cryptokike who fled the Nat Socs with his Jewish wife to hang out with his Jewish friends in Zog central. Fuck out of here retard.

Because Northern Europeans adopted Greek and Latin alphabets dumb fuck.

>This faggot was a genuine cryptokike who fled the Nat Socs with his Jewish wife to hang out with his Jewish friends in Zog central. Fuck out of here retard.

Correct. He was also ethnically German, are you ready to admit it yet?

Max Planck invented the field of QM, he wasn't Jewish.

No he wans't.

>high school algebra
Wow

No, he wasn't. Look at his picture. Look at his actions. Look at his social circles. Look at the absolutr state of his pilpul. Kurt Godel was a filthy Jew.

QM wasn't "invented" by a single person, the theories that comprise it were developed by many physicists, most of whom were Jewish. Also look at Planck's photograph, he was definitely a Jew.

This is true, Arabs are brainlets

daily.jstor.org/who-was-max-planck/

>Nevertheless, taking advantage of his role as president of the Kaiser Wilhelm Society, Planck met with Hitler to speak on behalf of Haber and the Jews in Germany. Unwilling to admit any Jews could be valuable citizens, Hitler was soon in a rage, leaving Planck with no choice but to silently leave. And yet he “remained a staunch champion of the persecuted Jewish scientists.”

O YA DEFINITELY NOT A CRYPTOKIKE LMAO

Euler.
Newton.
Euclid.
Gauss.
Fermat.
Leibniz.
Descartes.
Cantor.
Pascal.
Riemann.
Hilbert.
Bernoulli.
Diophantus.
Cardano.
Viete.
Legendre.
Wallis.
Cauchy.
Fibonacci.
Archimedes.

As according to the book "Human Accomplishment" by Murray these are the most accomplished mathematicians using a variety of criteria and tallying the results. How many of these are Jewish? Perhaps one or two. He does have make note that per capita Ashkenazim Jew's have been extremely accomplished which is undeniable when looking at the statistics.

You're absolutely delusional

>most of whom were Jewish
Source?

>Also look at Planck's photograph, he was definitely a Jew.
Slippery slope there nigger.

>look at dis one guy he look joo therefore joo huuur
expert anthropologist here everyone watch out.

AFAIK, European Jews, especially Jews with considerable European admixture, did much, much better than Middle-Eastern Jews reg. natural sciences, at least before 1948. The common factor does not seem to be Jews, but Europeans. The rich Jews often used their wealth to marry competent Europeans. I fear that, over time, that Jews without an influx of (old) European genes (for instance if they succeed in exterminating European peoples) will end up filtering out and destroying the capabilities that they seem to have gotten through intermarriage with Europeans. And there is the cultural aspect and indirectly societal, etc. aspects as well.
As examples, both Einstein and Bohr had considerable amounts of European admixture, specifically German and Danish, and they grew up in European nations. Furthermore, they both seemed to have a lot of Europeans to draw knowledge and insight from, and there are some controversies about what Einstein should and should not be credited with... in general, given their extreme willingness to sacrifice truth, there is a considerable risk that they frequently have succeeded in getting (much or extremely much) more credit than what they actually achieved.
Besides, wealth tends to be extremely helpful reg. scientific research, and Jews have generally been extremely ruthless reg. getting wealth from their host societies, without care about the consequences of their actions (or directly wanting to destroy, enslave or genocide their hosts).
They were also AFAIK considerably behind the Ancient Greeks and the Romans reg. natural sciences, technology, engineering, etc.

Attached: periodic-table_by_country.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

no shit retard.

Von Neumann:

1) "Invent" a computer architecture that already had functioning prototypes built by Conrad Zeus 15 years earlier

2) Linear programming was known to Fourier 100 years earlier

Erdos: no significant mathematical contributions except sheer quantity of publications. A Neil deGrasse Tyson figure of mathematics.

Mandlebrot: steal and republish. A Neil deGrasse Tyson figure of mathematics.

Jacobi: legitimate mathematician

Boltzmann: protestant / catholic parents

Von Karman: legitimate physicist but insignificant compared to Goddard or von Braun

The french were good too
Laplace
Fourier
Lagrange

now try to delegitimize Einstein.

nobody is doing that. You can see in his statement he consider some of them as legetimate good mathematician.

>oh ya he was good... i guess...
The majority of the most important figures in modern physics and maths are Jews. Literally the most important ones are Jews.

>Godel
everything else you said is retarded and wrong but I’d just like to highlight this part. Gödel wasnt jewish

Only putative contribution made by Einstein which he seems to have made a real contribution to is the photoelectric effect (hence what his Nobel Prize is for).

1) Mathematical description of Brownian motion - Louis Bachelier
2) Special relativity - Poincare and Lorentz invented the math and the theory
3) General relativity - Hilbert etc.

Only conclusion is he was 1) a fraud and / or 2) his reputation as is now propagated for ((political)) reasons. His papers unequivocally claim the unattributed work of others as his own, repeatedly.

Einstein was a mathematical hack who "reinterpreted" theories invented by other mathematical physicists.

Any thoughts on ? And physics.stackexchange.com/questions/35090/why-did-einstein-get-credit-for-formulating-the-theory-of-special-relativity ?

So then why did you say it then moron? Haha.

Interesting, I was unaware of Hilbert's contribution. Thank you.

That's fake news

>His papers unequivocally claim the unattributed work of others as his own, repeatedly.
Source this. Science is built upon other's work, it's how it works. Poincare and Lorentz didn't have a working theory, they had very crude mathematical descriptions. It was Einstein who formulated relativity. Prove otherwise.

Also
>doesn't know how to quotelink
>2 brackets instead of 3
get a load of this newfag

Lazy shit lib

I bet OP can't even describe what the whiteboard is describing. Stop using other people to prove your intelligence brainlet. Actually learn something. Start by reading a book fagget.

Attached: 1553363162416.png (646x840, 613K)

kek all modern progress in science/math/engineering happened in the West. Old scientists were schooled in "classics" and had a hardon for greek/latin shit and decided to use their characters to appear cooler to the libcucks.
Try harder, kike.

>Euler.
German
>Newton.
English
>Euclid.
Greek
>Gauss.
German
>Fermat.
French
>Leibniz.
German
>Descartes.
French
>Cantor.
(((merchant)))
>Pascal.
French
>Riemann.
German
>Hilbert.
(((???)))
>Bernoulli.
(((MountainJew)))
>Diophantus.
Greek
>Cardano.
Italian.
>Viete.
French
>Legendre.
French
>Wallis.
???
>Cauchy.
French
>Fibonacci.
Italian.
>Archimedes.
Greek
Also this list lacks Galois, and Poincarè both french.

.. bro. 1234567890 are not European symbols...

BASED and REDPILLED
All the institutions that taught those "jewish geniuses" were european and/or North American.
Jews and arabs are absolutely OVERRATED
and this is a way to weaponize young white people against their own institutions through the memes of "the arabs brought culture to europe", "the jews are the top geniuses of OUR time".
All this is pure cultural marxism.
Without JEWS many of those discoveries justified or not atributed to them would be reached anyway.
EINSTEIN is the biggest exempla of that.

Hilbert was not a kike.

Attached: 52c439cf27baff8d600f28e3b6e6b62658df8370cba011c7c093647ba0ccaa99.jpg (720x322, 76K)

Oh god forbid someone didn't spend their time learning about that shit
Fuck off you damn leaf

>1234567890 are not European symbols
Indo-european then as describes. Indian origin intrumentalized by a persian.

They are still brown people inventions like how most white inventions weren’t made by Slavs

>Hilbert was not a kike.
Even better!

Attached: pepe classy.jpg (788x685, 110K)