Islam is the solution for the neckbeard problem

Have to pray 5 times a day - cannot be a fat fuck. Have to wash 5 times a day - good hygiene. Have to go to pilgrimage - get a job and save up. It's unironically perfect. Should we promote Islam to save men?

Attached: 23423 5.30.16 AM.png (500x612, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ck7-r2obPY8
youtube.com/watch?v=_rTGyCXHOGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7KFvYkbE99U
youtube.com/watch?v=ibNTMEsABbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>good hygiene
all the muslims in my area stink like us

Ikr? What is this wash 5 times a day shit. I've never heard of it or experienced it.
Wiping your ballsack with your turban isn't considered "washing yourself"
Wtf are you on about m8.
Elaborate?

those are shia niggers

Know plenty of fat fuck muzzies
Everyone of them smells
None of them work. Only get jobs through nepotism.

That's probably a function of them being Indian. Never met an Indian who did not smell.

Before each 5 times a day prayer, a Muslim has to ritually wash himself. Very established process called wudu, you can google it. A practicing Muslim has to do this 5 times a day.

islamic law dictates that both men and women shave all their pubic and armpit hair.

see

but not their beards?

Attached: Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

fuck, i forgot

Attached: Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Nah. I do not bow to any deity but nature itself. You do not need a god to know what is best in life.

Attached: her_baleful_gaze.jpg (355x322, 66K)

>Have to pray 5 times a day - cannot be a fat fuck
I'm a bricklayer. I have a bit of a gut now that I am in my 40's but I guarantee I could outwork a crew of muslims right into the fucking dirt, and I literally have been on site and worked right through the arrival and departure of shitskin crews.
I do more work in a minute of just loading up my area then a muslim does in a week of prayers.
>Have to wash 5 times a day - good hygiene
I shower twice a day and my doctor told me to reduce it to once because it dries out my skin.
I get that you guys don't really wash, you just splash some water, but I already wash more then I need to.
>Have to go to pilgrimage
I've been on way better roadtrips then going to barren wasteland to walk around a rock with thousands of stinky tards in faggy white dresses.
>get a job and save up
I already did that, everybody who grows up does this. If you think it's some big deal then you're still in momma's basement.
If you want to bark at the moon go nuts, but I will never care about your lecherous moon demon or your kid-fucking religion. Go back to whatever hellscape you're from and leave Italy for the Italians.

>the religion was founded by a paedophile and it’s holy book says he was an example of a perfect man
just that is enough to completely btfo islam. it is the religion of subhumans.

youtube.com/watch?v=ck7-r2obPY8

youtube.com/watch?v=_rTGyCXHOGQ

I remind

Attached: Muhammad.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

>Have to pray 5 times a day - cannot be a fat fuck.
Yeah no

Attached: World-s-most-obese-nation-Kuwait-and-the-next-four-are-Middle-Eastern.jpg (660x277, 256K)

Canada turned into non-white in one generation. I hope your nigger grandchildren appreciate your virtues.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

> cannot be a fat fuck

Have you seen literally anyone from Qatar, Kuwait etc.? Being fat is a sign of wealth there, the fatter you are the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KFvYkbE99U

youtube.com/watch?v=ibNTMEsABbo

Attached: Quoran.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

Non-practicing Muslims. Most Arabs in rich countries are non-practicing. Only Salafis are true Muslims.

>lets idolize some kidfucking, murderous pedophile terrorist sandnigger who died from a fucking fever like a beta cuck
sorry, ahmed. No can do.

I remember this syian muslim in my class. he stank so much I literally had to swtich seats.. no im not kidding

How convenient that is

>auguments get btfo’d
>turns to retarded threats

we will soon destroy all mosques in our countries. you just wait you fucking untermensch.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Attached: AccursedIslam.png (736x515, 50K)

then why are all the pakis in the fast food shops fat smelly fattys

Away with you kabballah-scholar.

Apparently they’re “not real Muslims”. Like magic.

>Salafis
OK, just googling salafists I get this. Wow, these guys are paragons of fitness because they stand up and kneel down 5 times a day. What a physique. Based and redpilled

Attached: salafists.jpg (800x532, 57K)

>we will soon destroy all mosques in our countries. you just wait you fucking untermensch.

See Pic related. If your country had the power to do something, you would have done it when 1000s of your little girls were being made into Muslim concubines.

Attached: 234234.jpg (600x763, 94K)

kek

you saw what that australian did right? imagine that but with a whole army. also are you going to comment on how your “perfect man” fucked kids?

That's a myth. She was 16.

Attached: rlly.jpg (320x371, 17K)

of your just going to deny facts there’s no point really.

Later scholars reduced her age to emphasize her purity.

why not a baby then? Why not have muhammed fuck a pregnant woman?

according to your hadith she was that age. and even if she wasn’t that young it doesn’t mean the majority of islams followers aren’t worshipping what they believe is a man who married a 7 year old.

You are a heretic in your own faith.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-30 23-43-25.png (1252x814, 118K)

these are not true salafists you pathetic incel

only mujahideen like this man are true salafists

Attached: afghani prayer.jpg (708x1080, 504K)

>my specific brand of mudshits are the best
spare me

who gave you the right to (you) me subhuman hindu ?

don't even know what you're asking. you just jealous Muhammad's followers conquered India and ruled it for 800 years.

>literally doing the no-true scotsman on a Hmong folksong enthusiast forum in the year of Our Lord

yet they're the same people who you say are bad muslims?

Attached: 1454449151354.jpg (499x499, 41K)

But the raping children thing, tho….

Attached: 1553068301497.jpg (480x360, 32K)

dont shitpost. those are flower girls that throw confetti and petals on the floor. not brides.

They still gettin' raped.

yall jelly of our loli cunny thats all enjoy your used up roasties

gee good idea rabbi