Just found out my lineage is mostly based from Ireland. Whats Jow Forumss opinion on ireland? are they based?

just found out my lineage is mostly based from Ireland. Whats Jow Forumss opinion on ireland? are they based?

Attached: Irish_Flag_500.jpg (500x343, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCQdUounXXta_k977qGPnuXw
youtu.be/OFQLlLT_B34
youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bm0RIs-VJU
youtube.com/watch?v=_o_oC22fs84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute girls

>Whats Jow Forumss opinion on ireland? are they based?

Mostly leftist cucks who want to sacrifice their independence to EU unfortunately.

Attached: 1368230548468.jpg (339x326, 28K)

This, don't let Paddy try pretend they're "right wing and totally based guis!" because of a bit of catholocism.

Potato niggers

Attached: 1551417256627.png (1274x938, 795K)

All the smart ones left during the 19th century.

potatoniggers aint white

Attached: italian feetsss.png (645x446, 522K)

Attached: dublin.jpg (800x533, 70K)

About as based as it gets. At least the ones who migrated to America.

Faggot country that doesn't even allow abortion
Filled with God fearing ugly albinos.

I am 1/4 Irish boomer , AMA ,

How can someone from Britain even say this? This is genuinely laughable.

Yeah, the Irish are based.

Attached: Keltic Hitler - The untold story.jpg (608x936, 250K)

>genuinely laughable
I know right.

this channel
youtube.com/channel/UCQdUounXXta_k977qGPnuXw

the troubles was pretty cool

Some parts are paradise
Dublin 3Rd world shit hole

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>only true Irish know who Leo Varadkar is
cringe. imagine being proud of having a gay indian premier

Attached: 1335471473437.jpg (1698x1719, 450K)

The Irish have called out the Jews for 900 years, since the (((Norman))) Invasion. Probably the most redpilled group in Europe next to the Bavarians and Russians.

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_Prime_Minister_United_Kingdom copy.jpg (1600x800, 300K)

youtu.be/OFQLlLT_B34

Attached: file.png (234x301, 129K)

What if I have the Erin Go Bragh flag?

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ

Attached: whiter than u tyrone.png (1124x598, 190K)

>imagine being proud of having a gay indian premier
you're missing the point. it isn't about being proud of Varadkar rather just being completely ignorant of him and Irish politics in general altogether as most plastic paddies are.

Attached: 1552880513822.jpg (247x250, 7K)

Whiter than you greeseball.

ok nigger

Irish are awesome!

pretty standard for ameri-paddies too. even the phrase is just butchered Irish. so yes perfectly acceptable for your plastic paddy uniform

Well, the Irish have fought against Northern Ireland for a long time. That is based.

Attached: Second World War in Northern Ireland - Belfast Blitz 6.jpg (930x650, 112K)

>if you say x country is cucked that means yours is perfect
I would say theres no way you people could be this low IQ tier thinking but then i saw your flags.

Thanks friend.

Attached: This-Is Like-Another-Hitler-Bombing.jpg (1000x1105, 222K)

Nigger potatoes

Ireland is becoming just as bad as the UK in some respects. It's a broader civilisational crisis.

Attached: ItsOkToBeIrish.jpg (744x1052, 183K)

test

>mostly

Attached: 1510427643456.png (1124x598, 203K)

Irish countryside is comfy as fuck and country people are pretty based.

t. lives in rural Ireland

The master race who is linked genetically with Galicia and the Egyptians.

Attached: YuyaMummy.png (465x296, 253K)

Yeah fuck you faggot. I bet you follow kike on a stick too.

We'd say "savage young ones" around my way.

No my understanding of what you said is that your country is better, you’d have to be a bigger dipshit than you obviously are to think Britain is anywhere near perfect.

Why do the Irish hate Americans that are Irish?

Leftist drunks

The Irish are essentially honorary kikes, many higher ups in the financial, media, and law enforcement worlds are micks that shill for leftism and go on about Irish pride, but against white pride

Attached: ADDF6114-C205-478D-8460-FC40639DB9AC.jpg (192x262, 11K)

Nah we're awful, but theres no false perception with us but there seems to be with certain countries like Scotland or Ireland when infact they're leftist shitholes also.

they don't
they do find it annoying when americans call themselves irish, rather than saying something like "I'm american, but my grandfather was Irish."

you would get a similar amount of grief for going to a pub and asking to use the bathroom, instead of asking for the toilet

A not so important country that keeps getting treads for some reason which is kind of flattering. Our people are open and mostly friendly. I've yet to see a single place thats without an asshole. The culture is infectious maybe cause of the cultural alcoholism. Do your research and enjoy it.

Dunno mate. I personally don't give a shit. I like Americans and America, would love to visit and go to some small towns and stuff. No interest in cities. Recommendations for a slice of Americana?

Fair enough, I mean I’m Irish through and through blood wise, but I get that I’ll never be Irish on a cultural basis.

potatoe niggers earned their nickname for a reason

>1pbtid

>for some reason

Kike discord trannys and shitskin libs spend all day spamming anti-white D and C threads and the Irish are a regular target

Boston if you’re interested in your people. Or Tombstone Arizona if you’re interested in what the irish did in the Wild West (build rail roads, get drunk and blow shit up while looking for gold). But just plain ole America? It’s easy stick to old Route 66 towns. Williams Arizona is pretty this time of year. The ones further north are still cold. But maybe you’re used to that? Anyways small railroad towns and Route 66 towns. They’re small they’re struggling but it’s what ‘real’ America is to me.

Dude just shut the fuck up. It's embarrassing. I'm more Irish than 1/2 the limp dicked centrist over there. Just read my post compared to the lightweight Irish cucks itt. Crying out loud.

At least we can spell potato.
Also
R A R E
A
R
E

Copy that

Honestly, just get out to the countryside. I love places like whitefish Montana and Yellowstone National Park. The best feeling I’ve ever gotten is drinking with my friends and snowboarding and shooting in the wilderness. The air is different than the big cities. Never fall for faux wilderness like like Tahoe or anywhere in California really. In my opinion the beauty of America has always been its wild frontier.

How accepting would rural irish be of a family of Americans moving in?

OH faith
Don't be so anti-hibernian user

Irish are conservatives fighting against leftist degenerates.

Attached: English AntiFa.jpg (1422x1016, 320K)

very

You are so cringe. gtfo newfag

Yeah I want real small town. Apple pie in a diner, stars and stripes outside every house, a General Store with some old guy running it.. that kind of thing. Would like to go to Yellowstone before it blows up to.

This guy gets it. Where you at? Cavan user here.

Fuck off potato nigger kys

I’ve got more pride in my heritage than 90% of the slack jawed dublinites, but that doesn’t mean I grew up there and know the sights or traditions they actually practice. I only know what the irIsh in america do like corned beef and cabbage and Sheppards pie, drinking Guinness, the values my father instilled upon me and such. I don’t see a problem with that.

You're speaking my language friend

finest race of people to ever peel a potato

You need to stop. Learn to help. This isn't it.

Somehow, someway... I know the Irish did this to London.

Attached: London.png (800x450, 892K)

the best writers and artists come from ireland

My neighbours are burger boomers
Salt of the earth people

Good analysis

Attached: 1553616412702.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Attached: souffy secret police.jpg (700x466, 54K)

West Donegal

Attached: 1553118784568m.jpg (817x1024, 138K)

A false state set up by terrorists, much like Israel although the Irish people are fine by themselves they would be far better as a united (British) Ireland

Pray tell what I should do instead then. You offer nothing but criticism.
Pic related

Attached: 0D2B1569-D51B-4D9B-81C7-0CE40452046D.jpg (1600x1000, 580K)

This. The pot calling the kettle black. Isn’t England worse than Sweden at this point?

23 and Me told me I'm roughly half Irish and half Scandinavian. I started following Gavin McGinnis.

I also researched St Patrick's day this year. Fun stuff. I sure am disappointed with my European ancestors though for getting so fucked by the LGBTQP movement.

Attached: 1511571708282.jpg (186x186, 4K)

>post-cromwellian bong
>labeling others terrorist
heh, ok...

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (1252x626, 306K)

Stunning

Williams Arizona is literally that. And if you’re talking about right now that’s where I would go. If you’re talking about summer time I would go north. Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Montana is pretty. Rent a cabin in Montana that’s fairly close to Yellowstone that has a hot spring you can swim in. And Zion Canyon is worth a look. I recommend the narrows if you’re into hiking.

>You offer nothing but criticism.
I already gave you instructions.

if youre lucky youll get to visit Yellowstone while it blows up for me I would go

Attached: 3lr4wxgyouxz.jpg (777x743, 132K)

My favorite movies about Ireland are Darby O'Gill and the Little People and The Quiet Man with John Wayne. Great fight scene m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bm0RIs-VJU

Attached: 04805FF73E85416682447FC8C73B7CD7.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

muh hero

Attached: Tommy Ronbinson the Jew.png (368x453, 253K)

fucking car bombers

Attached: ira.jpg (1280x909, 383K)

Imagine having a feminist Queen who fucked niggers.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love.jpg (648x960, 81K)

This is like another Hitler bombing.

Attached: 1517702863824.png (460x568, 76K)

White, but are the niggers of white people. Anyone less white than the Irish is not white.

OK pajeet.

Attached: Sikh Nigger stepping on Irish Flag.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Ivory Coast

The best apple pie is in Pine Country resturant. Town is still mostly small diners and bars. Not so many big chain restaurants unless you’re closer to the interstate. But I think Williams is a little over 5,000 people. It’s not big.

Attached: 2B67B798-E8A9-4EFF-BD68-77AF034F32BA.jpg (1601x1149, 385K)

fuck you

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

you could be scottish

> Whats Jow Forumss opinion on ireland?
UK's Portugal

Hopefully the British Police Force will put an end to the IRA. Our lads are top notch.

Attached: UK Globalhomo.jpg (2048x1536, 350K)

I love Irish folk songs - when you get a translation for them you just keep discovering lyrical gems

youtube.com/watch?v=_o_oC22fs84

London, England

Attached: British Police UK.jpg (634x427, 83K)

Everyone is less white than the irish. Next to an irishman a continental looks like he's about to shit in the street.