Wow. Just wow

Why are white people so racist?

Attached: 1BCA9072-7934-4B3A-95B2-D37701B98F83.jpg (1242x1739, 476K)

I bet all those little blonde girls get dicked by BBC on the regular

>Dearest Sheboon, the problem with our city is 84% niggers we need white people if we want it to stop being a shithole, there is your answer

Do you really expect them to produce an article showing the North American pavement ape in his natural habitat with the jenkim, chaos and poverty.

>“why is it all Jews in that media centre” shouts the black lady without knowing

>those noses

you don't put niggers on tourism pamphlets or photos

Why don't niggers just learn how to code?

I was reading about the SPLC “discriminating against blacks”

I couldnt help but chuckle as they blamed “white supremacy” for keeping them down. Aint no one white working at the SPLC. In fact Cohen just stepped down.

When will black people learn that jews practice anti white discrimination instead if just using “white supremacy” as a blanket discriminator?

What's this about?

Her name is basically "shit mask" which is appropriate since her profile pic could easily be someone wearing an actual shitmask.

>photo full of minorities
>WHY ARE YOU NOT REPRESENTING THE MAJORITY?
I'd swear this was a white guy bitching about it being all non-whites if it clearly wasn't a nigaboo.

>the only people willing to get up at 5am
>niggers cant even show up
>bitch about it
>when they do show up its in the middle of the day and bitch the whole time

who wants to break the news to her that probably none of them are from Detroit and most aren't even American

because the picture was take in a studio and not in a shit filled gutter.

>all of those dumb fucks are dems

Yeah the only thing they're "fixing" are their elections.

Wtf is a shitmask

Yeah I read 3 articles about the SPLC debacle and the “white people” who run the place.

Luckily even Niggers know they have a kike problem.

Because of niggers.

Reply should be "because this isn't NatGeo"

Niggers are bad PR. Not racism. Not personal. Just business.

>the office is literally one of those newly renovated, formerly abandoned projects

lol

White collar workers there live in the Detroit suburbs and commute into the city.

Welcome to our life

No. He specifically says “why is a minority representing the 84% black detroit”
He implies “whites” are the ones doing this.

But its not whites. Whites dont even represent themselves in media. Jews do.

Its disingenious to represent lack of black representation in media as a “white” issue. Whites arent in the media at all. #oscarssowhite had the same problem.

This.

Port Au Prince, Michigan.

Isnt it fair to assume that even though detroit is black as the night, those same blacks would never be able to the job that twitter employees are supposed to do?

not white people
liberal white people
those ware the ones who live in Chicago
your welcome

Now that is some next gen gibs

In her defense they could’ve picked a better photo if they really wanted to capture the true...*essence* of Detroit.

Attached: 1A7DF273-E83C-4BB5-A311-CEDB38891A31.jpg (1242x2005, 954K)