What you guys think of a Non-White like me. I hate jews and everything that they did my family...

What you guys think of a Non-White like me. I hate jews and everything that they did my family, from rap to drugs to desegregation. My iq is 112 according to mensa, I dont lust after white women and I plan to build my own estate in Africa once I get the money

Attached: 1.jpg (498x449, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtu.be/TZtiJN6yiik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds good to me enjoy ur life

Based and will help build your estate after will kill the Jews

You sound like an alright dude.

Attached: Fren Frens.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

pretty honking good famalam

Attached: TRY.jpg (338x402, 41K)

I thought so. Wish I made it.

Thanks B

Also, between you, me, and a honkpost. I love Spacestation 13 memes, so honkposting's my fukken jam.

Attached: wasntevenantag.jpg (595x842, 225K)

You're clearly not a nigger, so you're cool.
Unless you're a Zionist Jew...

>not playing honk simulator 2019 with the season pass

Attached: hell.png (800x450, 606K)

Im not a nigger. Im a black man. There is a difference

yeah youre cool
people here are deeply misled by certain people into thinking that violence against people not like them is the only answer to their problems instead of working together for common goals where possible, like what george lincoln rockwell was doing before he got killed
the truth is, as long as we get ours, we don't really mind others at all, in fact i'd say we'd even be willing to help them get theirs. as long as what they wasn't isn't mutually exclusive with what we want, there's no problem

wait, does this guy play SS13?

sorry had to do it

Attached: download (3).jpg (708x480, 77K)

thats the truth brother

Attached: 1543095587573.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

Fukken A right i do, nerd.
*flip

gger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Based and redpilled.

stop cooning.

This is a nigger

This is a respectable black man

Attached: laugh2.png (800x450, 289K)

Good for you OP. The best of luck to you.

I want revenge against the jews more than anything in the world, I would ally with you without hesitation.

And even after that is sorted out I'm not interested in killing or enslaving everyone who isnt in my group - thats pretty much an exclusively jewish thing which theyve done repeatedly by the admission of their own holy book

Attached: 1342535454.jpg (960x540, 32K)

Attached: 1550144117971.jpg (1000x604, 214K)

kek

I can only speak for myself, but I have no real problem with non-whites aside from how they act. I just see no reason why we should live in the same country, that's never been a thing until the last couple centuries

>doesnt know what mensa is

they dont talk to people like you

youtu.be/TZtiJN6yiik

Attached: 220px-Ebony_and_Ivory.jpg (220x220, 10K)

You seem like a cool dudebro.

Attached: 1553989539329.gif (128x128, 151K)

What state do you live in?