What does it mean to be a man ?

Specifically, what does it mean to be a white man in 2019?

Attached: 1530310920675.jpg (1024x756, 79K)

It means having a Y chromosome. That's it.

You have to believe you are one, then you're transformed instantlyIt's 2019..

So, the behavior in pic related is completely normal?

OK, then.

we are
disposable and nothing but a battery
we either change it or accept it

It means railing against the culture of fucking cuckdom. It means making your bed in the morning, not eating like a fucktard, and lifting.

Enough with the blackpills. We, and only we decide our fate.

Not be a soiboi. In other words, don't be like the guy in the photo

Being normal doesn’t make you a man.

Don't be fucking submissive to women. If you let women fool you just for the pussy you're the pussy.

In the Balkans
>look like pic related
>have a big dick
>have a good taste in dressing
>be aggressive
>be dominant
>be good at fighting
>practice/d some sports
>been in army or prison
>be able to eat a lot especially meat
>be able to drink a lot (ex: 3 bottles of Rakija at least)
>love your car more than your woman
>own a gun especially illegally

Attached: 278513_1313033-.jpg (1000x666, 88K)

Accept your responsibility at life, keep your words and find illumination.

>Americans

Why are you so soft?

You should read this book.

Attached: index.jpg (199x254, 10K)

if you're over 6ft a hell of alot. Get proud you fucking faggot.

At the most basic level it's being a man that other men can depend upon on a dangerous situation. A man needs to be a man among men, not an island on himself.

Nail on the head there pedro, well done m8

Thanks, bong.

Same it meant in 1989, playing Nintendo while waiting for Russia to push the button.

I guarantee that this poster has never been referred to as a man in their life, that's why they're posting this extreme level of cope

Beautiful. I would add "protect, provide and preside" A man must take care of his family. Father of two here

i think ranch sucks but im a huge fan of italian. good taste? y/n?

This too

Wrong again faggot. That's what it takes to be a male. Being a MAN is completely different. If you think you're a man just because you small pecker between your legs then you're retarded.

These are the key aspects and attributes that real men have always, and will always have.

Strength - emotional not physical
A man should always have a level head and not let emotions impact his decisions (that's what women do)

Family Oriented
A man always takes of his family whether he's reluctant to or not.

Protector
Having physical is important for this but not 100% necessary. A man should be ready to lay down his life in defense for his family if needed.

Provider
This doesn't mean you have to make a 6 figure salary. As long as you provide everything that your family needs to live a decent life.

Integrity
When the world is so dishonest a real man does the right thing even when nobody is looking. He doesn't rip people off for his own gain.

Assertive
Men don't get pushed around. Being assertive doesn't mean being an asshole when you don't get your way.

I agree with everything except provider. A lion does not hunt, his harem does that for him.

It means fighting against toxic masculinity by being an ally to marginalized groups such as women and poc minorities

>harem
t. never juggled in his life

Not being the guy in the photo

A man relies on nobody for his own and families success. It doesn't mean he won't take help once in a while, but he will repay whatever help was given.

Also, my wife shops for groceries and I don't so there's that.

Unmitigated suffering

Attached: _sips_.jpg (495x660, 52K)

It seems to me that a man has four essential functions: protect, provide, produce and promote. He must defend himself and what is his. He must take what is around him to sustain himself and what is his. He must ad value and improve upon what he has taken and been given. He must give back to the world around him more than he has received. The definition of who a man is starts with himself and as he grows expands to his family, his clan, his community, his Kingdom...

Attached: tradman.png (660x676, 886K)

This is what Rudyard Kipling had to say about it.

pic

Attached: rudyard-kipling-if.jpg (642x900, 174K)

Based

>Be at least 6ft tall
>Bideltoid >19 inches
>Dick bigger than 7x5,5 inches
>NW0 hairline
>Skull vertical length >9 inches
>Interpupilary distance >64mm
>Straight/upturned nose