Brazil

Is Brazil the final endgame of diversity?

Attached: 1548603165964.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KbZTGB22LA
youtube.com/watch?v=7LRO91BwlYo
youtu.be/JiWLMKwhVUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you saying he isnt cute?

Brazil is what happens when you get a bunch of dumb rednecks together and have them make a society.

What even the fuck condition is that. In all my years studying I've never seen/heard of this.

Tx = euthanasia.

found the psychopath

all psychopaths should be gassed

Attached: 1553874856042.gif (392x250, 3.97M)

How do the tendons even work? Aren't they in danger of snapping?

That is one diverse individual

adopt him, faggot.

wow thats the height of brazialians

That will be the United States after it becomes 70% Mexican

requesting the video of that one Brazilian who looks like a fucking monkey dancing

Backward knees and polio I think

Kek seething leftist brainlet

dont race mix

Portugal was Spain's biggest mistake, a whole Spanish South America would have been better.
At least Brazilian would have spoken a real language and not drunk noises

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 1548604569460.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

And it's beautiful

>Is Brazil the final endgame of diversity?
well at least we're not cucks

Attached: Jailson_sorrindo.jpg (240x240, 6K)

based swedebro, been looking for this since it was removed from youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=2KbZTGB22LA

>The new face of America

using Brazil as an example of diversity is dis-honest in that its current demographics are due to the importation of blacks to work on the plantations etc. It was an economic policy and had nothing to do with diversity, unlike OP’s country who is deliberately promoting its own demographic replacement as some sort of virtue every other white country should follow.

nice. the original uploader removed it, and i thought it was gone

Attached: 1553647457471.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

he's an adult you retard

the roasties couldnt let this retard dance to his music peace

scientists have found out what the average american will be like in 50 years, and it's beautiful

i love brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=7LRO91BwlYo

Attached: ciudaddedios-cine-revista-achtung-2[1].jpg (720x474, 129K)

Yes. 60 thousand homicides each year and the number is increasing.

"adopt" = take him to your country and home you swede cocksucker.

The only thing I respect about the British is that back then they were so balls deep in honor and the rules of war that they never conceived of guerilla warfare as a thing because they thought every else was as civilized as them

What sucks about Brazil and you gringos is that you forget that Santa Catarina still exists and isn’t a diverse hellhole as the go to states of São Paulo and Rio. This state is the perfect example for sjws to talk
About lack of representation, every media here is about SAo Paulo, Rio or Bahia

Yeah well, ur mom gay

Attached: 1549166045746.webm (460x252, 622K)

Well, trashing a first world country is called brazilification for a reason...

Anything north of the state of Parana is. Southern Brazil is actually pretty nice. Curitiba and Floripa were nice, but expensive.

the jews relocated him to brussels for use as a stud?

Dios fucking mio

>they cut funding to this gold

The only way they can legitimately control Central/South America without seeming like invaders is to become them.. white annihilation through immigration and mongrelization is inevitable unless we gain skills worthy of a globally connnected world.

They're like wolves attacking sheep

Yup, british and french have always been the virtue signalling liberal faggots that got us where we are today.

Brazil legitimately terrifies me. In my mind it is a dystopian, violent, multiracial, sex obsessed, degenerate, low iq hellhole.

The 30%-40% of geniune whites in Brazil NEED to separate permanently. All whites living with non white populations around the world need to do this.

Then at a later point in time we can re counquer the lost territory should we desire it.

Attached: 0840923849.png (788x1000, 913K)

>The only thing I respect about the British is that
Oh you should respect a lot more than that my friend. Your country wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for us. ;)

>In my mind it is a dystopian, violent, multiracial, sex obsessed, degenerate, low iq hellhole.
It's all of that. I can confirm.

take your pills

The legs on that thing are terrifying; the way they bend backwards so far, looks like they could snap at any moment.

You are on fucking Jow Forums. Are you expecting mentally healthy people here?

I'd like to lock that lad and my ex in a dungeon and watch what happens
He looks like he has serious retard strength

Attached: cgohktsc1.jpg (1080x1920, 298K)

I'm mentally healthy

What a vile creature. It's sick when people like that aren't euthanized the moment they're born.

Microcephaly. That thing should have been aborted.

Attached: 1DE666A3-A624-435A-B964-23FA3773598D.png (699x409, 424K)

one race: the human race

> a dystopian, violent, multiracial, sex obsessed, degenerate, low iq hellhole.

That can also be said about the United States as well

do not worry it will get worse

Fair enough. The USA is just Brazil with 60% of the population being white instead of 30%. So our demographics will start to look more like Brazil in about 2060.

But hopefully we can save our country or break away before then.

Attached: 098349023840.jpg (950x534, 98K)

He looks and acts like he inhabits a different plane of existence entirely

Attached: 1542209747577.jpg (342x342, 9K)

Any white and non-retarded person will become racist with a little bit of time spent in this country.

Brazil is more like 15-20

Is Rio seriously like this everyday?
The people seem to not even care that little black kids are circling them like hyena's.
That video is more disturbing than any of these webm's

Stuff of nightmares, wtf

lmao true, hell even some brown people who arent fully black are racist

No, that would be India. Indians are the mutts of Aryans, Dravidians, and even Mongoloids (in the North-East)

I was listening to Children of the Grave by Black Sabbath as I was watching that webm
I'm still hurting from laughing

>Aryans
we have european-descent people
>Dravidians
african-descent
>Mongoloids
indjuns
> a dystopian
yes
>violent
yes
>multiracial
yes
>sex obsessed
oh yes oh yes
>degenerate
ooooohhhhhhh yes
>low iq hellhole.
yes yes yes yes

Nope, it'll get worse.

The thing about brazil (and other miscegenated latin american countries) is that while it's a shithole, at least there's a sort of implicit understanding understanding of the natural hierarchy, with whites at the top, niggers at the bottom, and mutts in between.

If that were the final end result, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as what is in store for us. The difference in America and Europe is that the establishment/media/ZOG/whatever shills grievance politics toward nonwhite to get them all to hate whitey as much as possible. This isn't true in latin america. So in the west, when we become minorities, we'll be eaten alive. It'll be more like South Africa than Brazil.

>The 30%-40% of geniune whites in Brazil

your delusional, more like 10%

The things living in Brazil look less human than the orcs on the lord of the rings, what a world we live in.

kek. pic related is the three stages of a woman locked with him for an hour.

Attached: 32132.jpg (600x406, 41K)

The Jew will be there sabotaging every single effort made by the white man.

Attached: quoteanationcansurviveitsfoolsandeventheambitiousbutitcannotsurvivetreasonmarcustulliuscicero787783. (850x400, 90K)

It's too late.

Attached: westerncivilization.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

WTF

this

In the car her father bought for her spoiled "princess" too

Attached: 1538203646840.png (1000x1000, 331K)

30%-40% sounds right, the racial composition of the country in the north and south are different.

Attached: 1548800334222.jpg (533x800, 260K)

>a weapon to surpass metal gear

I love how Brazil is very conservative but very degenerated at the same time

E Pluribus Unum

yes, Brazil was the first racemixing experiment for a future world government
basically a sea of selfish goblins who just want to steal stuff, the perfect non-rebelling slave

the fuck is that

is that incest

No, there are still some white people left.

Why are his knees bent the wrong way?

Zika virus

==YES==

Attached: Disney_Alladin.jpg (528x960, 102K)

Basically this (if you get remember this you're an old fag)
youtu.be/JiWLMKwhVUc

Hey man I've got more than enough retard strength to rape your ex. how close are you to Chicago?

Look up geno recurvatum

Attached: ELLA-HARPER-circus-freak-The-Camel-Girl-500x280 (1).jpg (500x280, 30K)

If timmy could walk

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 205K)

I wish that aussie fag didnt mention brazil. He're shit enough already.

While its not violent on an average citizen basis(read: murder is rampant but mostly criminal on criminal), mob based robberies and whatnot are quite high as they evolve in tactics
even happen with cars, red lights come in and the chocokids barge into the car, working on 5~6 mobs the smallest breach is enough to warrant a lost car and/or a beating, since you only other options is either risking prison for running them over or risk a crash rushing a red light
bus mob robberies have been increasingly common too, they stone the driver view in order for him to stop, rush inside and take everyone's phones and wallets

Brasil has no solution to chocokids, you cant jail them, you cant commit them onto some sanity ward and you can't kill them, so chocokids get a 2 weeks ~3 months max for each arrest on some juvenile care facility, you get them doing crimes since they are 7~8 years old
Just try and calculate how much crime a single jungle niggerling is able to pull off until he reaches his sweet 18

The ONLY THING?
There should be many things.
They were the bridge between the Roman Empire and the ultimate expression of Pax Burgerdom

Cant your government invest more into law and order?
The only way for Brazil to move forward as a nation is to wrangle in the nogs and get them controlled

HAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1540956539093.jpg (721x561, 32K)

>geno recurvatum
I’d hit it!

I'd fuck it

Attached: 1550097006192.jpg (639x640, 50K)

Rectuvatum?!?
Damn near killed em!

Law and order = fascism thanks to our country cultural shift
+
Shitlib cultural dynamics where you getting robbed = you had more wealth than your agressor hence more privilege so the real victim is...your agressor
Truth is, 99% of the chocokids you see in that video won't reach their 40s unless they get a high/ruling position on a organized crime gang/mob/whatever
everyone you see on that video is either dead already or bound to die soon
Everyone knows that, everyone knows they will never accomplish anything besides being a burden to everyone
You cannot educate them, you cannot get them to work, you cannot jail all of them effectively for a multitude of reasons, and even if we could we already have multiple prisons overloaded and understaffed.
The only real solution is wiping them off, but Brazil is a 3rd world pretending to be first world
It will refuse to partake in any openly violent solution, even with crime steadily rising

Brazil is 20% White