Are you guys psychotic too?

are you guys psychotic too?

Attached: hm.png (783x933, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmIu4abkE9c
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=F2DiJhWf31c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but this Alex Jones astroturfing is getting fucking annoying.

alex jones is a zionist shill and he's part of this psy op too.
youtube.com/watch?v=GmIu4abkE9c

stop listening to Alex Jones, goys!

If that's what I have to say to keep my bank account.
>everything I've ever posted was the result of psychosis brought on by psychological abuse from US media corporations

lol as soon as he said that I knew they were going to jump on it

i mean, it kind of seems to be a thing to jump on. admitting to having a psychosis which led him to believe in a conspiracy.

Did you watch the thing? The questions were so retarded but they kept going for hours trying to get him to say something dumb. Obviously any time Alex talks for hours he's going wind up saying something hilarious like that. He's too unfiltered for lawyer stuff.

i mean, people don't make shit up to save themselves money in a lawsuit. Never happens. Just like that time I said my ex-wife encouraged me not to work and provided an email in which she tells me it's ok to not have a job, which is why she has to pay be spousal support for the next five years. Even though she only said that because I was depressed and she was trying to make me feel better. Who knew it would cost her $250k?

That much is patently obvious. Did you see his talk with Dr. Duke?

he actually blamed the police, at least this propagandist will be extinct in the next 4 years.

>people don't make shit up
alex does that constantly, so he's pretty good at it

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: Zionism is White Supremacy.png (2550x3300, 141K)

That interview was great. Alex can't help but lose it when the JQ comes up, and here's he stuck talking to fucking Dr. Duke for the whole scheduled interview.

i listened to the whole damn thing and they are twisting his words. he was talking about this in the context of being redpilled in his younger days and how when this happens often you will have a phase where you get super paranoid and think everything is a conspiracy.

the news just literally twisted his words again. how can he get a fair trialbwith this bullshit? fucked up man.

also that attorney in the deposition is a smarmy little twink. in any sane court he wouldve been seen as hurting his own client's case against AJ

Yes, I have (((sluggish schizophrenia))).

fuck off with your cambridge analytica bullshit. they are shady fuckers but they are small potatoes in the big picture. the neolibs/neocons during the election were getting direct help from msm and the tech corporations, and hired firms just as bad or worse than cambridge analytica

david duke is ten times more a shill than AJ. the fucker glows

It's interesting nobody talked much about Obama's Big Data guy even though he was a huge celebrity in academia as a result. I used to work for his PhD advisor.

I am, but I also take medicine

I know what i saw and it was fake

>you will have a phase where you get super paranoid and think everything is a conspiracy.
This. It's plainly obvious what he's talking about but at the same time I can see how bluepilled normies wouldn't have any frame of reference on this concept.

B-b-b-b-ut Edgy Bravo asked him if he was a zionist shill and Jones said that he was not a zionist shill!

Stop trying to make Alex Jones a thing!

Bullshit.

We should get Peter Thiel or someone with deep pockets to sue the crisis actor Parents for accepting all those donations for a lie.

Attached: 060.png (695x453, 342K)

i actually like him being a "thing", he's very entertaining.

jew nigger kike faggot

kys

Who remembers when he used to blame israel dor 9/11 ?

He's just using insanity as a cop-out so he doesn't get his dick and his balls sued off.

can't we get ONE fucking talking head who is actually legit through and through? fuck. i think every boomer is incapable of being genuine.

interesting shit. have any juicy info bro?

yeah bro.most people on Jow Forums have been there.

No, but I am a 4th dimensional being, which i guess is kind of like being insane since they tell me that I should take pills

Nothing particularly. I didn't find it very interesting because big data wasn't new to me, and people had already noticed how carefully they targeted particular voters and how smooth the ground game was run. I didn't even go to his talk, actually, since I was tired and hungry and wanted to go home and drink.

What's funny though is how bad Hillary's team screwed up with the analytics and ground game. It's like not a single person was paying attention enough to question if their hoopty AI made any actual sense. It's sadly common in the field.

He's a stooge for the jews and has been since day one
youtube.com/watch?v=F2DiJhWf31c

Found the kike

Attached: 83A1158F-10F2-423C-A092-F053C232EF92.jpg (1242x1209, 302K)

they force people to lie if they're famous

how can they even sue him? can astronauts sue moon landing deniers? can trump sue cnn for all the shit they say about him that turns out to be lies?

If you haven't noticed, the entirely of the US legal system is a jew scam.

It's a civil case, so it can be for just about anything where they could claim some kind of damage, from defamation, to psychological stress, to loss of money because they had to move to bel-air or buy a dog and curtains.

>being sued
>says some bullshit that might absolve him of liability

Why is this surprising to you?

We have a guy in town that trolls restaurants and clubs for lawsuit settlements. He finds businesses that have any sort of infraction covered under the "American Disability Act", has his lawyer file a lawsuit, and then collect on a settlement to avoid trial. He's famous for it around here, and it's all completely legal, even though it's basically extortion. He does things like measure the door knob height, for instance. He'll test the hot water temperature in the pissers. Anything he can find for that sweet sweet lawsuit income.

And of course the kike lawyers and judges are making bank off of it.

Chicago's mayor Rahm Emanuel defended Jussie Smollett's hate-crime hoax on Trump and the political climate Trump created.

Everyone is "psychotic".

Attached: 1548139855764.jpg (217x232, 6K)

That's why he spouts schizo bullshit but won't acknowledge the jews.