Advice thread:

Other thread was a beta male larping as a femanon. Ask someone who knows women.

Attached: magnum-pi-moustache.jpg (394x364, 27K)

>knows women
>Jow Forums

lol

(((meme flag))) GTFO

Calm down, incel

Married user here in Galveston.

>Tits or GTFO cunt.

>Most of the virgin faggots here don't need lady advice. Game is for fuckers that have a chance. These faggots need self improvement until they are competent and confident before attracting and fucking sluts. Long story short, piss off.

How do eat more food

I'm not a female. Never ask female for advice on women. They don't know women. They know gossip and assumptions. And they will try to mold you as a white knight.

Attached: Magnum-pi.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

Show your flag
>How do eat more food
Carbs

You said this:
>If you catch a girl giggling or staring, maybe you could wink at her?
DONT EVER DO THIS. (((OP))) is a beta male.
>Continue trying to redpill girl at work
DONT EVER DO THIS. (((OP))) is a beta male.

Exaplain why? Because i do not understand both answers.

hello sir?? how i get the penis in vagene thanks

>Exaplain why? Because i do not understand both answers.
Winking at women who are laughing at you is creepy to them. It's also a sign of submission and desperation. Women know twhen they're being 'mean girls'. Winking only works when you're smiling and talking and have a secret or decide to say less rather than more. It's not the 1950s, winking = creepy.
>Continue trying to redpill girl at work
Never redpill people at fucking work. Live by example and say little about such things, and if they are attracted then you start redpilling months later after dating and seeing the reaction.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x335, 17K)

Aim lower and scoop up

>t. Incel

I am basically Magnum. But better looking, blonde, blue eyes, cleft chin. I really do a similar job, but prolly a lot better since I’m real and he’s a ballon, although I don’t doubt you disbelieve me.
Ask me not OP.
I just fucked up and stood up a 9/10. She’s just texted me to ask if I want to go to her home (it’s 23:55 here) and some how I’ve fucked up my reply, waited five minutes, got nothing back. I’m staggered but I don’t mind giving the pride back to that girl. Let her dump me, I can handle being booted more than I can hurting a babes feels. I have at any one time any number of babes I’m tapping, I tend to collect new ones every weekend so I can just cash in tomorrow on an empty (bad move) or wait until next week and pull fresh or even just bang some strippers at any time I feel like it. I often do. In fact Nicky is a stripper.
Any questions?
If she texts back I’m going so make any replies quick. I’m waiting like 4 minutes then calling her.
Non of this is lies.

>Women are like children in that we continue to push boundaries until we are disciplined.
Women are like weaker grown ups who secretly want to dominate you. If you think of them like kids, they will adjust to being childish and use it against you; use your nurturing instincts against you.

What about this?
>Women are like weaker grown ups who secretly want to dominate you.

>This is probably the most important thing. On the first date, try to sit next to her rather than across and put your hand on her knee briefly when she says something cute or funny. By second date, you should try for a kiss. It's okay if she shuts you down, but try again next time. As for verbal cues, making relatively tame dirty jokes are a good way to lead the conversation in a physical direction.

HORRIBL BETA MALE ADVICE. Creepy and friendzoned.

This too please. Seems as reasonable thing to do.

Fag

Wow. Just worked it out.
>no credit.
Geez. I’m going guys.
Sorry I had to censor what is definitely not a pic of me dangling a bag of cocaine in my fingers and asking if she wants to fuck ‘til dawn. Because that would be illegal and I don’t ever brake laws.
Anyway ask OP. He is some kind of chick expert he says. I’m sure it’s true xD.
See ya. Wew!

Attached: A0537A58-E72F-4A39-B66A-9F1FFEC166D7.jpg (1125x2436, 241K)

Before Magnum, he was Lance White on Rockford Files.

Attached: 79EF6BBF-2E4B-4E0D-AA6F-9323D44E619E.png (514x386, 302K)

Where to meet girls in Florida besides the beach? Ive tried a church but it was only old people and I usually leave after the sermon like everyone else rather than stick around (though this is just one Catholic church)

>I'm handsome
>I just fucked up and stood up a 9/10.
>Let her dump me, I can handle being booted more than I can hurting a babes feels.
>just banged some strippers
>If she texts back I’m going so make any replies quick. I’m waiting like 4 minutes then calling her.
You sound scared. Wait 20 min

>Women are like children in that we continue to push boundaries until we are disciplined.
beta meme
>Women are like weaker grown ups who secretly want to dominate you. If you think of them like kids, they will adjust to being childish and use it against you; use your nurturing instincts against you.
Fact. Never underestimate women. They will become children just to get you to care for them. They're not fucking children. Children are good natured and innocent, women are not.

>On the first date, try to sit next to her rather than across and put your hand on her knee briefly when she says something cute or funny. By second date, you should try for a kiss. It's okay if she shuts you down, but try again next time. As for verbal cues, making relatively tame dirty jokes are a good way to lead the conversation in a physical direction.
Beta advice

It's called the "touch gap" in pick-up artist zones. That's why the larper OP thread said this. If you want to fuck on the first date then make sure she knows. She already knows, I promise. If you don't, she already knows you want to get to know her. Women are masters of the "tell", they will pick up on everything. No point in trying to hide it. You don't need to bridge gaps and use tricks. You don't even "need to be yourself". You need to understand why she won't kiss you. It's offensive to be rejected. She knows this. If she's playing games or she's religious then you need to know.
Ask your original question and I'll answer it. But the answer was shitty "pick-up artist" generic crap

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x345, 16K)

God damn I feel stupid.
Magnum would have seen that clue IT SAYS NO CREDIT DUMB ASS
She’s not answering now.
Do not ask me advice, clearly I am the dumbest fuck walking the earth.
I just thunk. Maybe the cool thing to do is phone her tomorrow morning? She’s quite the babe. She wants to give up her current life, she seems to be latching onto me (bad idea) I’m a cunt, a horrible man who will be dropping her after this weekend whatever happens because that’s what I always do. But we can have a lot of fun while she’s still a bad girl.
In case you naive saps don’t know this already outside TV fiction ALL strippers are also prostitutes. Do not get romantic ideas about strippers or you will become VERY poor VERY fast. Unless you’re me. In which case it’s A okay because I’m already super toxic, I’m immune to love. Women seem to like my bastard side.

Didn't know that.

>Where to meet girls in Florida besides the beach? Ive tried a church but it was only old people and I usually leave after the sermon like everyone else rather than stick around (though this is just one Catholic church)
Bible study group. Be the leader and start in church but branch out by asking girls and guys if they're Christian. If you're Christian it's the perfect situation. You might want to take a theology class at the local community college and then talk to people about your group. Shouldn't cost more than $33. You can also go to christian events like concerts and tell people you are starting a study group

Other than that there isnt community events to go to these days because people come in groups and protect the females from outsiders.
Think of it like being a salesman. You sell a product nobody know's they need, so you have to hustle it into conversations. Salesmen always get laid because they are use to talking to random people.
So you have to meet girls everywhere because you're selling selling selling. Get a sales job on the weekends for events (country music, famers markets...) and you'll meet tons of girls. Or better yet, get a catering job, pussy galore. You can also try the older tricks like yoga, walking a dog around that's cute, anything where you are forced to talk one on one.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 32K)

>Maybe the cool thing to do is phone her tomorrow morning?
If you're advertising cocain why would you phone her in the morning, retard. Be more desperate.

Boom!
And I’m in.
She’s just texted me somehow?
Wew yeah! Got me some sexcercise (invented a word too) Must go for realises now. Love you guys especially you feckless losers, you’re the best.

Show flag roastie

That’s it lad. Women love a pedant. Correct grammar and shit, that’ll get them wet.
Bye

Enjoy the STDs bro
>outside of the brain AIDS it appears you already have

Eh, thanks for the advice. Will try some of that outside the starting a study group just because I'm a bit too introverted for that. Not a virgin or anything but have been out of the game for a while.

well my original question in that thread was how to approach women, because despite being good looking and stuff i can't make myself to talk to a person i don't know. And that cuts all potential women. I probably fear rejection too, this why i don't approach. It much safer to be all "mysterious" and good looking from afar then to come and say something stupid. And it gets me nowhere as a result.

And second question is: if i like a girl who i work with and want to have serious relationships, do i use this "touch gap" thing and touch her lightly and stuff? I don't want to fuck her on the first date, i don't want to just hook up.

Sounds like you’re chasing her bro. Weak and feminine energy

>if i like a girl who i work with and want to have serious relationships, do i use this "touch gap" thing and touch her lightly and stuff? I don't want to fuck her on the first date, i don't want to just hook up.
Work is tricky because you're essentially risking a horrible situation. So it's best to invite her to something you know she might want to do, but not a hobby of her's. If she says, "I really like glass blowing" and you later say, "hey there is a glass blowing exhibit I'm thinking of going to, do you want to come?", that's the same as asking her out on a date and it comes off cowardly and sneaky. She will hesitate even more.
The fact is you have to build sexual tension at work so she doesn't want to say no. Women choose men, it's not really the other way around in this day and age.
Then if you're doing something (planned for her) and mention it, she'll say yes because she's saying yes to a relationship. If there is no sexual tension you've been friend-zoned so hard that she sees you as a girl and wants to go just to be social. It will be VERY hard to dig your way out.

As far as talking to people, the mysterious good looking thing is fine. The problem you have is that you're not open. It's about about words it's about actions. If people feel comfortable talking to you, then they will. You're trying to 'not be this way' and it's causing you to project 'this way' so hard that people are respecting your boundaries.
I had a friend like you, girls loved him, talked about him. Only the fat ones had the guts to hit on him. He didn't know what to do. It was his fear of being fearful. Follow the "middle way" and know you are what you are, and stop trying to change it. Just accept it. And the fear will subside. As far as walking up to random women, everyone has a problem with that. The only way to learn not to is to learn sales. Door to door sales type shit. Pimp's are at heart salesmen.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (650x798, 83K)

>Will try some of that outside the starting a study group just because I'm a bit too introverted for that. Not a virgin or anything but have been out of the game for a while.
It's OK to be introverted in a study group as long as you're organizing it. Pick a topic, email it, organize the place through email. Then say, who wants to start? It's like a book club. Snacks optional but it helps. If it doesn't work out, then join a group. Christian rock is a good scene too. Invite people to it. It doesn't always have to be girls you invite. Branch out, some men attract women to you (wingman). Just make sure he's not a jealous dickhead.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 24K)

>It's about about words it's about actions.
it's NOT about words

I think there is some sexual tension between us. But i'm too nice as a person, how do i not slip to a friendzone? How do i actually build it?

I think i indeed try not to look specific way and it may make me look the opposite, i'm not exactly sure. Can you tell what middle way is? I googled it and it seems like some religious thing, where do i learn more?

>I think there is some sexual tension between us. But i'm too nice as a person, how do i not slip to a friendzone? How do i actually build it?
It's in your eyes. It's in her eyes. If they dialate, if she pays lots of attention to you, if she watches you, it's there. If she rejects your purposal say "oh well, thought I'd ask"
Just NEVER let her see you sweat. Never let her see you feel rejected. Keep acting like it never happened, cheerful. She'll bring it up again.

I can't tell you how to build sexual tension because I don't know her, but the best way is being sexually magnetic. Meaning you're pulled to her but not pulling at her, "look at me, talk to me, me me me!". Just let it happen but don't wait too long or she'll think you're just a flirt and get turned off. Women know when you're attracted. The other thread OP said, "tell dirty jokes" that was horrible advice. But it's from 'pickup artist' shit. What he should of said was accidental sexual innuendo. It's accidental double-entendres. And it becomes a joke between you and her.
You could also just try being forward and letting her know you want to "hang out", but you have to have the tension first, it's an alpha move so be chill about it; never let her think you will be obsessive and cost her the job.
You could also lie about a girl who is giving you a bad time (not abusive/cucked but annoying), and she might feel, "he could do better". Gets her thinking. Like I said, she chooses you, especially in a working situation.

>Can you tell what middle way is?
Buddist term
>The desire to remove your desires is a desire, and makes your desires increase.
Eventually you learn that narrating to yourself and you stop trying to control it. Humans have desire, they need it to survive. Humans have fear, they need it to surivive (or replicate their genes in your case). To reject or control that fear increases it. To pretend it doesn't exist, increases it. Accept it, that's the middle way.
Alan Watts - youtube.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (160x243, 9K)

>If she rejects your purposal say "oh well, thought I'd ask"
>Just NEVER let her see you sweat. Never let her see you feel rejected. Keep acting like it never happened, cheerful. She'll bring it up again.

English is not my native, so i'll clarify, you mean if i ask her out or anything like that and she rejects i should just act like its whatever, and i don't really care about it. Is this correct?

Thanks for advice overall. I'll go to sleep soon, have to hit the gym in the morning, it's like 4 in the morning right now. Do you have any throwaway email that i can use to contact you and ask for advice?

>i should just act like its whatever, and i don't really care about it. Is this correct?
Yeah. But don't just walk away, "OK" change the subject or talk about how you're going there without her, and shrug your shoulder. Essentially laugh it off. Don't pretend not to care, just act like you're offering her a piece of food and she says "no I'm not hungry". No big deal.

>Do you have any throwaway email that i can use to contact you and ask for advice?
No, sorry haha, I don't. Good luck. And remember it's just life, not the end of life.

(((Rothschild flag)))