2A people: Your guns can't don't stand a chance against military tech...

2A people: Your guns can't don't stand a chance against military tech. Taking down the government would be basically impossible. Your hoarding of guns seems kind of like it's inviting a rise stochastic terrorism. Is this intentional? Am I missing the point, and it's a feature (not a bug) that the 2nd Amendment arguments seem fought on bad faith grounds? Is the design that there's some implied, hyper-obvious push for lone-wolf terrorists and militia posturing against a group other than the government? Just let me in on the joke here.

Attached: Stag2wi_.jpg (720x441, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FALSE FLAG INCOMING. LOOK AT ALL THE THREADS BEING SPAMMED RIGHT NOW.

You literally don't need a gun.
>I'm gonna stop le gubbamin
>im gonna stop a mass shootings

We have a right to bear arms. Full stop.

/Bread

I don't give a shit about either of those, I give a shit about killing the nigger invading my house so neither I nor my neighbors ever have to worry about that particular one again.

Attached: civwaretard.png (1315x890, 555K)

You dont have any fucking idea what you are talking about. Fuck off

Vietnam

Semen-shitting faggot

Attached: CivWar2.png (1425x1258, 127K)

Capped for posterity and accuracy

>spams the same bullshit everyday as the first post in every thread

TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO. moarpheus you are a fat jew shill

Attached: 1425772631491.jpg (835x776, 119K)

>can't don't stand a chance

lol jesus, if you're the sort of person we're going to have to fight in civil war 2 then we're going to roll you inside of three weeks...

The fuck are you talking about? US citizens can buy nicer firearms than the military HAS, and that doesn’t include the people who have special licenses to purchase explosives, and full automatic weapons. Do you forget we don’t need licenses for body armor either? Because we have that too, faggot.

Attached: 0ED9DC17-F847-4459-971B-004EB75E5705.jpg (640x577, 70K)

If it's so unlikely that it will stop the government, why does it matter if we have them?
Shit thread

>1 post by this ID
oy vey

Attached: 1495258777672.jpg (960x434, 64K)

Attached: 9BEC95C5-A6E3-4FAD-AC87-F02C33ED94AF.png (980x941, 265K)

kek is with us!

Attached: 1441333123607.jpg (793x503, 63K)

Cock-jockey

Attached: CivWar3drones.png (1775x811, 108K)

>Your guns can't don't stand a chance against military tech
So why don't you get off you ass and take them? Whats the fucking hold up? You scared or something? Lets go already.

Hey Kike, the Palestinians have pretty rudimentary weapons compared to the Zionist Government of Israel. Why can’t you subdue them?

KEK has spoken!

Attached: MightLordPepe.jpg (552x615, 65K)

This: youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU

Is why you need the 2nd amendment. The government will not always be there to protect you. The police will not always be there to protect you. Your laws wont always be there to protect you. So when its time to take things into your hands when your life and culture are threatened, the 2nd amendment will be your only ally.

>Flag
Opinion discarded, begone Jew

Checked, PRAISE HIM FAGGOTS
Shadilay

Praise kek, I look forward to executing leftists when the cold civil war we are now in turns hot.

Dickless tranny-faggot

Attached: CivWar4ambushes.png (1103x654, 62K)

I need them to shoot muslims in a mass killing
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: 1539230280764.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

>160m people own guns
>the government would have to effectively declare war on 160m americans
yeah that just isn't going to happen. by the time they mobilize the military all of the politicians involved have been shot or lynched.

Wrong, we have the specs and the manufacturing equipment for arms far superior to military issue.
>behind every blade of grass

Anybody in the thread feel like addressing the stochastic terrorism issue?

Attached: 55512148_367727483833909_7541587943253606400_n.jpg (960x960, 112K)

I’ll still try nigger. SHALL

How many willing soldiers do they have to face the 150M gun owners opposing them?

I dont need to justify my rights to you Kike. FUCK OFF

Fuuuuuuuuuug.
I just told my wife the same thing..

Attached: 0110F3C8-6567-440D-A478-DBF78B0922D4.png (494x329, 107K)

Worst thread ever

Attached: C1964611-EFAD-40D6-BEE2-4CCB96083714.jpg (960x756, 98K)

Hail.

Jokes on you, the 2A will not be used against the military. The military will capitulate trying to keep our cities under control while the infrastructure is being compromised by small groups of partisans. Then after capitulation the 2A will be used against the city dwellers who migrate out in search of food, whites may be allowed work, spics and niggers will be given an opportunity to leave or be shot.

Guerrilla warfare motherfucker.

>spics and niggers will be given an opportunity to leave or be shot
>I'm'a gonna count to three
>one
>BLAM

See even bing bong here knows what’s up.

Rwanda

HERE YE, HERE YE! This cuck wants to ban guns! Join me patriots in mocking him!

The joke is you.

You know who the Brits thought the joke was? a ragtag band of rebels across the ocean that defeated an empire in a victory that was "basically impossible". The worth you place on the strength of the people is so low that you truly believe that martial law is our fate. "oh well, if the govt wishes to go to war against us, we'll lose" you say. Pathetic.

Ranting aside, you are completely oversimplifying the issue. Ponder on this sentence: Arms are power.

It's not about a civil war breaking out tomorrow and us all choosing sides. It's that throughout history every single group in power has corrupted. Ideally, the governed should have some recourse. That is why owning weapons is so crucial to being a free people. It's what our country(the greatest in history I might add) was founded on. The second amendment is the legal application of this philosophy.

And that you are linking all gun owners to terrorists shows how wimpish you are.

The context is lost on you. It's about power. the second amendment gives you power, no matter how small you think it may be.

Yes guns hurt people. Many things hurt people. Should we make it illegal for anyone to hire a lawyer to defend them in court because OJ Simpson's lawyer got him off of murder charges? Should we just let the government be the sole legal entity in the country? Gee I hope you haven't published anything criticizing the government. Off to prison for you.

Should we ban cars because one suicidal maniac veered into traffic on the freeway killing himself and others?

The fact is we live in a pretty messed up world but people need to sack up and realize you can't be scared of every possible tragedy that could happen every moment. The people who succumb to the anti-gun sensationalism can't seem to grasp this. FURTHERMORE, the irony is that arming yourself would prepare you for many of those tragedies.

Black cube niggers are about to get sum yum yums. Why are you faggots not in tel aviv rn?

Couldn't stop ISIS, but can stop 14 million guys who got deer permits last year and everyone esle.

Hey fuck-face
Stop announcing our plans to the whole fucking world

If we don't stand a chance just come and take them you tremendous faggot.

Hey man you have to thank the French, they were one of the few to help us.

And I would add, the French were far more brutal to their tyrants!

Attached: 1521103.jpg (540x281, 36K)

Gtfo glowkike

Attached: 1553954290192.jpg (720x792, 88K)

WOLVERINES!

>flag
Nothing you say can be taken seriously

>Your guns can't don't stand a chance
Why are so many on this site illiterate?

>Your hoarding of guns seems kind of like it's inviting a rise stochastic terrorism.
randomly determined; having a random probability distribution or pattern that may be analyzed statistically but may not be predicted precisely.
I doubt Islam was "random"
Stop trying to sound intelligent.

Praise kek.

Attached: 81BsxjYJsXL._UX395_.jpg (395x350, 21K)

Fuck off bitch, some of us have been hoarding guns since the buffalo wars

where would stupid americans have come up with such foolish ideas

Attached: 2nd waht.png (747x494, 704K)

What the honk did you just honking say about me, you little honk? I'll have you know I graduated top of my honk in the Navy Honks, and I've been involved in numerous secret honks on Al-Honkuaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed honks. I am trained in gorilla honkfare and I'm the top honker in the entire US honk forces. You are nothing to me but just another honk. I will honk you the honk out with precision the likes of which has never been honked before on this Earth, mark my honking honks. You think you can get away with honking that hink to me over the Honkernet? Honk again, honkler. As we speak I am honking my secret network of honks across the USA and your IP is being honked right now so you better prepare for the storm, honklet. The storm that honks out the pathetic little thing you call your honk. You're honking honked, honklet. I can honk anywhere, anytime, and I can honk you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my honk honks. Not only am I extensively honked in unhonked combat, but I have access to the entire honks of the United States Honk Corps and I will honk it to its full extent to honk your miserable honk off the face of the honkinent, you little honk. If only you could have known what unholy honktribution your little "clever" honk was about to honk down upon you, maybe you would have held your honking horn. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the honks, you goddamn honk. I will honk honk all over you and you will go deaf from it. You're honking honked, honko.

Attached: 1551595731876.gif (511x512, 106K)

HONK YEW!

Attached: 1552296155318.gif (511x512, 105K)

Why even bother posting?

Attached: 1553765194536.png (644x942, 51K)

KeK

Attached: 032CAB56-8059-48FF-923F-6BFAD62EE183.jpg (540x592, 69K)

Attached: 1525442816720.jpg (854x590, 123K)

>stochastic
Nobody knows what that means, asshat. And do you really think it's random? You think you can apply some abstract experiment involving a group of strangers in a room with a loaded gun to all of human society?

Attached: 1553714063874.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

It is true though.

You all need to realize this.
Guns and explosives aren't going to project you from the system or help you to take it down.
You all need to start studying engineering, computer science, advanced mathematics, anthropology, biology, science behind consciousness etc if you want to take down the eternal jew.
This is a game of advanced multi-dimensional chess with a billion intricacies for any single minute detail.
You all have to become superhuman like Iwakura Lain and go BEYOND the flesh BEYOND this physical realm.
This is spiritual cosmic warfare.

explain vietnam.
in all seriousness though your argument implies that simply by owning firearms i am increasing terrorism.
i would love to hear you defend this reasoning.
if i personally never use my guns for violent extremism then what is the problem with my ownership of them
>they could be stolen
highly unlikely and has never happened in any of the mass shooting events of this country

you're right. that's why after the coalition rolled over the iraqi army the war was over and we immiediately left the country and didn't spend ten years trying to hunt down a population of insurgents armed with the kind of small arms americans own.....

Imagine being so retarded, so profoundly autistic, that you make this slide thread every day.

Sage goes in the options field.

Obscured Thread theme
youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk

Attached: 8DC6196A-2FAD-41FD-AD6C-7BD8590A4B56.gif (244x200, 717K)

>YOU HAVE NO CHANCE GOY GIVE UP
The system is nothing without us and the system cannot outlast us.

Dumb. Look at Vietnam, Iraq etc. urban warfare fucks the MIC. If you weren’t a shill you’d know about this shit.

A couple tens of thousands with rusty AKs. But yeah, a hundred million don't stand a chance.

Attached: 1181239518283.jpg (768x1024, 244K)

so youre saying my military style ayar15 is no match against the military?

Forgot to change your proxy kike

This user gets it

Based

Post more erotica.

Attached: 946E9D55-14CE-4766-B482-811E61F8C40F.jpg (700x473, 46K)

idk. I've met UAV/Fighter pilots, tank drivers, mechanics, and infantrymen, none of them are immune to bullets.

>Am I missing the point
clearly.
fuck off.

> Kike is worried about guns.

You should be more worried about garbage bags, duct tape,flex hosing, and exhaust fumes.

>2A people: Your guns can't don't stand a chance against military tech.
you're an idiot who's never deployed. leave your echo chamber and actually read this pic I've posted.

Attached: 1482044524495.png (1000x3685, 452K)

hail!

If nobody in the military sees reason and defects im happy to die just to let the government know they can only fuck us so much before we fuck back.

Attached: 1553295457280.jpg (300x168, 13K)

NOT

Sorry user, I don't have the stomach to keep any pics of nasty pus-filled tranny-holes, in my folders.
I'm sure someone else here can oblige you tho:)

Vietnam war

2nd is a reactionary response from those funding traitors.
They mistakenly think their success is a result of power strength (which actually is because the majestic frogs were fighting against Anglos in Europe), it misled them to think if everybody could have some sort of firearm the similar "tyranny" can then be prevented in future.
Now the tyranny American government put on top of its peasants head is probably 1,000 times worse, nothing happens except peasants killing each other using the 2nd for recreational/entertainment purposes.
Anyway, America was a mistake.

Attached: 1383235277638.jpg (417x565, 118K)

Miss your proxy JIDF?

Fuck your defeatist attitude.

>We should give up the guns because the military has better guns

>Taking down the government would be basically impossible.

3,000,000 police and military
390,000,000 legal guns.

Attached: TGM (39).jpg (953x1200, 111K)

checked

Attached: 1549982951330.jpg (720x919, 45K)

BE

Attached: anime pew pew.gif (400x378, 405K)

>Your guns can't don't stand a chance against military tech. Taking down the government would be basically impossible.

Military tech as in people with ar-15s? Or the airplanes controlled by people that if ordered to bomb civilian targets would either refuse or justify our rebellion?

Get a clue Eric.

Here have a pic

Attached: 1553051250638m.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

You absolute fucking retard. You don't use military tech against your own people. There won't be US tanks rolling through midwest suburbs. If you go to war with your own people, you have nothing to rule over. You don't use missiles on your own soil.
>Your hoarding of guns seems kind of like it's inviting a rise stochastic terrorism.
It's really not.
>Am I missing the point
Yes

Millions of patriots armed with AR’s could take DC and Langley in a day. The military would fracture and dissolve. The feds know this which is why they staged Sandy Hoax and aided and abetted in Parkland and Vegas.

So long as others have weapons , we too should have weapons. Lest you put yourself entirely at their mercy.

So coups aren't a thing then?