Skateboarding/surfing

Why are surfers and skateboarders mainly white? It seems like white men pull off the skater/surfer look better than anyone else. Asians too but they’re mainly in skateboarding. Is there a reason to this?

Attached: 98A6CEB3-015E-4B98-8678-15EA5E6EB10B.jpg (1352x1094, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NpmxvdniGJ4
youtu.be/fUVE57zRjAE
youtu.be/UUINgHgjmgA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNFn2mPDhr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it takes bravery to put your body at risk doing these things. Also Niggers cant swim.

Surfing is risky if you can't swim

There are actually a lot of black skaters now...

I would say skating culture appeals only to a specific person, it’s not a race thing. Back when I skated it was always a mixed bag of people, I’ve met younger construction workers who still go skating in their free time.

They look weird though they can’t pull off the look or lifestyle

the best skateboarder in the world is black. Nyjah Huston.

Yeah white men created that culture and it is naturally ours ..dipshit

Attached: 5E2F347F-3812-48B0-ADF6-57EC51F59CDF.jpg (500x500, 93K)

>the best

by what criteria? skateboarding culture used to be based but it is so normie tier now

Nyjah is a fucking sellout. Watch Neen Williams or Aaron jaws Homoki.

Skating and surfing comes from the royal family of whatever Island. Maybe Hawaii or some shit. Its a brown sport.

You have a lot is posers in the skate scene currently. Guys that wanna carry the board but are not willing to eat shit for a trick.

Watch Chris Haslem.

youtu.be/NpmxvdniGJ4

Attached: IMG_20190329_192902_286.jpg (400x309, 70K)

>Why are surfers and skateboarders mainly white?
Their parents are wealthy enough and supportive enough to allow them to pursue sports that are only lucrative for the top 1% of the pros. Plus niggers can't swim.

I'm pretty sure the best skater overall is Rodney Mullen

He's always been my favorite

For everyone who doesn’t skateboard yes

Attached: 54436304_2151138055198078_2736133478834765824_n.jpg (640x474, 62K)

Mullen invented modern skating and the how the skateboard is designed. Without him, skating wouldn’t have gotten as big as it is.

extreme sports are mostly white. Whites have the inclinination to do extreme feats. Other races do not well documented.

Surfing maybe not skateboarding

Attached: dsc_3172.jpg (398x600, 63K)

kek

Wrong. Mark Gonzalas and Natas are responsible for modern street skateboarding

>there aren't any black skaters
>yes there are
>W-WELL THEY'RE DUMB!

That's a funny way to spell Dylan Reider

Mullen invented shit like the Ollie and Kickflip due to his freestyle skating. While he didnt refine street skating, however he was the first to invent the basics.

this always used to fire me up for skating
youtu.be/fUVE57zRjAE

The ollie was “invented” on vert. Literally every grind and air was too. Rodney showed people you could ollie on flat ground and flip your board, which is great and all but he only matters to those who don’t skate and played THPS. Gonz and Natas showed everyone the way. Take your freestyle conspiracy and shove it up your cunt.

skateboarding is basically the only thing I watch on youtube besides conspiracy shit

I like Albert Nyberg, mostly because he's swedish, even though he has a weak switch game

cept mullen pretty much invented the popsicle board and modern trucks, but ok. I bet Rodney would agree with you, seems like a humble guy.
You on the other hand come off as a complete ass

>youtu.be/UUINgHgjmgA

One day I took a trip in my car
And went straight down Golden State
And went to the beach
But when I got there I just want to cry
Cuz there were so many people
I didn't know what to do
Cuz every time I go there
My board gets covered with oil
Every time I go there
Some hodad steals my wax
And when I get on top of those
The guy he cuts me off
Why do they cut me off
There's stupid idiots in the water
They keep cut me off
There's too many surfers
I wanna kill myself
You know...
I hate surfing in HB
Hate surfing in HB
Hate surfing in HB

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNFn2mPDhr4

This desu

The technicalities don't matter it's about the big picture. He was the poster boy for skate skills and he earned it.

all the majout top skaters were white, fact
tony hawk, stacy peralta, jay adams.

That’s my point. You’re missing the big picture if all you know is Rodney Mullen. Go back to playing THPS, kook.

Bob Burnquist, Christian Hosoi, Steve Cabalerro, Ishod Wair, Mark Gonzalas, Nyjah Houston, Tony Alva. Beat it, kook. Peralta is a business man.