Why doesn't anybody care about the US national debt anymore?

Why doesn't anybody care about the US national debt anymore?

Attached: 1507193372412.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anticorruptionsociety.com/2016/03/23/crown-temple-b-a-r/
archive.fo/ehojY
thelibertybeacon.com/58102/
archive.fo/GJbRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's worthless.

i do user. it is a matter of security at this point

i'am gen x, and I will be dead or living in mexico drawing ss, fucking brown girls, fuck zoomers-national debt up their ass.

if the national debt is inside tay tay pussy, I would show some interest.

every western state sold out its population on behalf of banks and lobbyists. everyone is in full acceleration mode, enjoy the ride

They can just print more money, so who cares about debt.

It's not like there will be any repercussions like when Germany did it.

Because money can only exist from debt.

Die, boomer.

its not common knowledge.. and its worthless

ironic because a boomer wouldn't like to hear.

Attached: nature-of-money-and-debt-2-1613-4-638.jpg (638x479, 91K)

I can't wait to see what happens next.

It's obviously not an issue, which is why we need UBI. Just add it to the debt, who fucking cares?

Because Obama is no longer president

Because no one is ever going to pay it off, why give a shit about fiscal responsibility when you are being ethnically replaced by sub 80 IQ brown people?

Anybody got any plans to do some ethnic cleansing during the next financial reset? It's gonna be pandemonium and chaos for a few weeks.

Based and redpilled on JQ

Die kike

Im hoping the whole system collapses and we can build something better. As a young white man I have zero interest in fixing or involving myself with this current society and I’m sure most of you feel the same.

because the economy is already holding itself together by a thread and we're all about to die anyway

It's all going to crash anyway. Demographics are what matters.

boomers would rather destroy the country than endanger their gibs, so despite decades of conservative virtue signaling no one will put the debt ceiling before SS or Medicare
look at what happened during 2013

Attached: taytay and kiddo.webm (1280x720, 983K)

Because nobody cares about America anymore.

Explain to me why the US National Debt matters like I'm a complete fucking Moron

Because we all got MMTpilled
>caring about ZOG fiat currency
lmao @ u

This shit is rigged and clownish enough to justify any means to distance yourself from its madness.

I've been saying for a while now that defaulting on unsecured debts; credit cards etc...is the patriotic thing to do.

Why do I give a shit about fiat monopoly money owed to some inbred kike family?

Attached: 1553376919580.png (1280x809, 505K)

your income tax goes toward paying the interest on that debt, but the 16th amendment was never ratified so it's unconstitutional also the Federal Reserve is a private bank that lends money to the government at an interest rate which is also unconstitutional, and finally your birth certificate is used to secure loans from the Fed so you are born into slavery the moment that paper is signed.

They finally realized national debt is an eternal symptom of the jew.

if anyone wants to learn who controls the US please take a moment to read this:
anticorruptionsociety.com/2016/03/23/crown-temple-b-a-r/
archive.fo/ehojY

Because it's unpayable at this point. The FED will just print the dollar until the debt is worthless. Next recession will be the beginning.

MKULTRA PROGRAMMING GLITCH

>Taylor Swift
>30
>unmarried
>no kids
>possible coalburner (likes the nog music)
>propagates feminism on Twitter
Why is this roastie a Jow Forums idol? Adele is the same age, married, monogamous, has a white child, and is objectively a better singer

It's a meme, you dip

Taylor is the only non Jew you guys post here most of those thots posted are jewesses sorry

Everytime that gross fat cunt's raspy granny voice comes on the radio, it unironically ruins my day. The entire world will instantly become noticeably better the moment adele dies of a double bacon whopper overdose

Attached: pepe_vomit.jpg (420x408, 37K)

fpbp
The US debt is designed to not ever increase when accounting for inflation, it's only designed to increase inflation itself, keeping people's already earned money from maintaining its value, thus preventing them from ever being able to not be living paycheck to paycheck.

Is that kid relative to her?

If the NotFederal Reserve buys up most of the treasury securities, and the U.S. is unable to pay back the principal, why does the NotFederal Reserve keep buying garbage securities? Surely, the interest payments aren't enough to justify the risk of putting all eggs into a basket that is suspended 80 meters over concrete.

Shes a coalburner and a thot

it's funny, when I post something about how the Templar Knights control the nation through incorporation six posts about the cunt in the OP come up to detract from the conversation.
These paid meat puppets are so obvious it's sad, their only purpose is to prevent anyone from actually learning how things "work"

Still she is rich white women probably not even a mutt

>The Crown Temple
>By Rule of Mystery Babylon
>The Templars of the Crown

>The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, are owned by the “Crown,” which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different “Crown” and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specif- ically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the “Crown.” From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous.
thelibertybeacon.com/58102/
archive.fo/GJbRs
I'm just curious to see how many more cuntposts will follow this one

Attached: Crown Temple - ARTICLEXIII.jpg (620x280, 37K)

Because we aren’t paying it back, it’s international gibs.

They know it won’t be paid off and average Americans are not worried about billions spelled with a t

Because it's not real money, it's (((credit))), it doesn't exist.

Because in about 10 years the United States won exist as an entity.

Until the 3 Abrahamic Religions can learn to co-exist, there will be no peace.

Even still, until the Nations of the World can learn to co-exist, there will be no peace.

Even more so, if the People of the World can not learn to co-exist, there will be no peace.

End Human Suffering, End Humans

Where does wealth come from, simp? Hint: not debt.

They could say the debt is a gazzillion dollars and nobody would say anything.

>MMT faggotry
Kys yourself.

Because the US will either default or hyperinflate. Either way, it's going to crash hard and most of the world will go with it. It is literally impossible to stop what's coming.

We need More debt to crash this ship even faster

Acceleration

If I understand it correctly the bonds are circulated in the similar fashion of how businesses take care of their bonds.

Money founded on debt is literally worthless. There is nothing to back it up but more debt. Fiat currency is simply the shackles of slavery on a national scale.

Attached: 1200px-Andrew_jackson_headFXD.jpg (1200x1456, 248K)

She has bags under her eyes. Is she starting to get old?

Honestly, it's not the worst idea. Rack up debt, buy up/produce capital and resources, then let the global monetary system collapse. The survivors will be measured by how much tangible wealth they have, not by numbers in a digital balance sheet.

Implying it's not a illusive zionists trick

bump
just one cuntpost, hilarious

Interest is low and we have a lot of assets. It's unsustainable but we have time.

Because the war is over.
we lost
let it all burn to the ground and take as many of these faggots with you.

Because I don't care about the country anymore

Stop user she is a modest woman. Show her some respect

Rand Paul did but you made him cry by calling him a manlet, so he went home

>Money founded on debt is literally worthless. There is nothing to back it up but more debt. Fiat currency is simply the shackles of slavery on a national scale.

Can I have your money since it is worthless?

test

test again

60th post best post

test one last time

Because it doesn't fucking matter and hasn't for a couple decades now.

Sure they will just go collect from our military, amirite

Because it really does not matter. We have nukes and we can inflate it away overnight if it mattered. It doesn't as long as we are the top buyers in the world.

It doesn't.

It's basically russian roulette with money at this point. The Rs will not be a party in the future due to demographic replacement, so the Ds will be left holding the bag.

Attached: halp.gif (320x180, 981K)

Because we just print paper when needed.

Because it's propaganda for dumb conservatives to vote against their best interests.

Attached: FTFY.jpg (638x479, 53K)

>every western state sold out its population on behalf of banks and lobbyists
sure, vote for yang

People generally dont care about anything anymore. Social media and information overload has seized up their ability to critically think

Cose USA cannot be great again

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Voting is worthless, and modern tech has made a traditional revolution all but impossible.

Seriously though, what are we supposed to do about this? Gather together, V for Vendetta style? They'll mow everyone down and import more 3rd worlders who would jump at the opportunity to slave away in peace.

Because it's utter bullshit.

Trump can do like Clinton and just erase if he wanted.

People realized its just fucking monopoly money.

talking about it while Trump is potus keeps costs and spending down
this is not to be allowed - spending must increase so libs can scream your repub spends more
(CONGRESS SPENDS THE MONEY FOR ALL THE DUMB SHIT IDIOTS HERE - LIKE 90% OF YOU)

This. The US debt is in US dollars, and the federal government decides how many dollars there are. It can be paid off in full at any time and its continued existence is a consequence of various intentional policies.

Newt deal with the People is what did that + computer revolution
ONCE AGAIN CONGRESS SPENDS THE MONEY THE POTUS HAS NO SAY AT ALL

WRONG
The current law for US gov to spend must tax OR get a loan

spending bills MUST originate in the House of Representatives
they MUST be vote for in THE SENATE to pass
If the POTUS sticks a thumb up his ass it is LAW and spending occurs
if the POTUS agrees spending occurs
if the POTUS VETOES, the CONGRESS CAN OVERRIDE AND THE SPENDING OCCURS

ONCE AGAIN YOU MUTHER FUCKING MORONS THE POTUS "SPENDS" (BUDGET) ANNUAL DEFICIT/ NATIONAL DEBT NOTHING EVER

Because its corporatized buy and large by (((them))). It isnt how normal sane people manage social interactions and communal affairs. All we working class can do is wait for the day of silence to restore the echo chamber that most will face when the lights and oil empire shut down the machine age wisdom that is coupled in stone age iron architects and metallic coins. In hell, the 11.34 t.r.o.y ounce jfk coin will fetch a pretty penny and this land was made for the strong

take a step back and think about what youre saying.

>why do the citizens of the most capitalistic nation on earth who all hold on avg massive amounts of credit card debt themselves not care about the national govt debt?

FTFY

This Republicans only mentioned the national debt as a way to shut down obamas infrastructure plans .

Its not "my" debt when there is no we the people as those of us who have not directly paid to enslave the people also do not owe the price that puts imported meats and plastic idols in your pupils cock pockets