Why are American malls dying?

Why are American malls dying?

Attached: 195z42drw8wrwjpg.jpg (970x648, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhkjoQOy8bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers, Jews and Internet.

/Thread

Niggers keep stealing shit from them

yep

niggers

Your post is 5 years late dawg

e-commerce. duh. fucking brainlets

FPBP

I wish these threads would die as fast a malls. It's a great topic to discuss, but I swear, the frequency I see them, you just know someone was paid $0.02 to make it.

Attached: shill.jpg (1024x648, 59K)

Driving and walking around is too much effort for fat fucks. Amazon exists now.

its literally niggers the one mall in my town is usually sparsely populated but it ranges between 70% and 80% nigs at all times.

fuck you antisemite

They’re not dying, they’re dead.
And niggers. If America is ever close to as homogenous as it was in the 70s and 80s again malls will make a huge comeback. I see other people saying “internet” is also a factor, it isn’t. People didn’t go to the mall for shopping convenience, that was just a happy consequence. They went for socialization and to be “out”. When it got overrun by niggers nobody wanted to go anymore.

Attached: FFHFHH.jpg (880x622, 106K)

Plenty of people still go to the mall. 90% of them aren’t white. I feel sorry for people who weren’t able to experience 20th century America. It was Camelot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhkjoQOy8bM

Attached: 2C741601-14BF-4216-A579-96F4ADADA6CD.jpg (300x225, 23K)

Attached: THJTR.jpg (760x512, 79K)

Because people are tired of going into a store just to look around and constantly being asked "are you still doing okay?", "can I help you find something?" or the worst, when the salesperson tries to ask them personal questions in an effort to get to know them for some reason.
People just want to look around and if they see something they like, maybe buy it. Not to be bombarded by questions and an annoying leech getting paid minimum wage constantly asking them questions.
So they just use Amazon of something online instead.

Mainly the internet. I live near the border where there's an outlet I go to sometimes. They have better deals at border outlets compared to malls.

That's a wrap

Flat wrong, shut up

For what reason have "they" been making this thread every day for weeks? Why do "they" care about Jow Forumss opinion on shopping malls. It's not even politics, it's just stupid.

BECAUSE YOU STUPID FUCKERS BUILT ONE ON EVERY CORNER

every time I come here this thread is up

Just because you seem to enjoy it doesn't mean others aren't. I've talked to many people about this and they've also said they hate salespeople so they order online

>tape world
you mean before wal-mart there were actually niches for stores dedicated solely to one item, in this case adhesive strips?

Nope, still wrong. I said shut up

>are
did

He's not wrong. People don't want to be approached by salespeople. It's annoying and invasive.