Mossad is so shitty these days all they can do is call you "schizo"

Attached: 1552919560958.jpg (266x246, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
globalresearch.ca/the-secret-playbook-of-internet-trolls-disrupt-misdirect-and-control-internet-discussions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup. Apparently I need to take my meds.

At this point if someone calls you a schizo or tells you to take your meds it means that you should keep discussing whatever it is you were discussing before they accused you.

Attached: RT---That’s-a-hell-of-a-lot-of-money-$3.gif (360x360, 3.3M)

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_z.jpg (1182x684, 121K)

Attached: Black-Cube-Shills.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

Sloppy job, losers!

Attached: 5AFAE539-DDA5-4D68-899B-C50803635A76.jpg (1030x644, 247K)

You're crazy, all you do is call them sloppy.
Put the tin foil hat down.

sloppy job mossad

>take my meds.
Opioids and psychoactive drugs are good for you goy! Trust me im a doctor. Good goy!

Attached: Meds.jpg (1140x655, 232K)

]

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

OP is goy Israel number one

Attached: 6C915755-A5CD-46DB-B7E8-8429F365CFD7.jpg (828x975, 165K)

Attached: 1553858733178.png (3840x4598, 303K)

Oy vey, take your meds!

Attached: 1553366066684.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

bumpp

schizo is a mating call. they want you to mate
a baseball bat with their heads. species is
called romanmerchantiliphilosilus.

Attached: 1544456801879.gif (480x360, 1.9M)

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy6.jpg (627x813, 237K)

Don’t forget all the of retards pushing
>ZION DON
With 0 thought behind what he’s done to fuck Israel over. Mossad pushing both sides at this fuckin point.

Attached: 741CD978-127A-4C37-8445-91CD938E4A66.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Shut up schizo, and don’t forget to take your meds.

Take your meds man. Day of the thorazine can't come soon enough.

Attached: ZomboMeme 30032019172148.jpg (408x612, 43K)

They just want to tie Trump and the right to jews because their losing support from the left. Badly

> any insult that catches on (sperglord, boomer, schizo) is mossad
> except the insults I use (shill, mossad)
> checkmate, now you can't say mean things to me... because if you do, you're a mossad shill
> t. IQ of 70

Attached: Schizo.jpg (890x2139, 776K)

You realize that shitposters use Israeli VPNs/proxies all the time, right? That actual Israeli intelligence ops would be smart enough not to post from Israeli IPs?

Mossad wants you to think they're behind everything. That way they look bigger than they really are. If the stone-throwers in Gaza/West Bank think that every shooting in the world is a Mossad false flag, then they'll be demoralized.

take your schizo, meds

No. mossad doesn't wanna be talked about at all.

Nope but Israelis use proxies and meme flags.

Attached: Kike-shill-buzzowrds.jpg (2347x2139, 2.27M)

>Are they calling me schizo because I'm screeching obviously delusional schizophrenic shit?
>No! They must be paid gangstalkers from Mossad using a coordinated script!
And your objections to being called schizo display exactly why you're being called schizo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WE GOT A LIVE ONE

Kikes have been calling anyone who questions kike behavior schizos since well before 4chins existed

it actually serves as a nice ironic confirmation of the subject matter

KEK

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

Pilpul: The post

Attached: Schitzo meds.jpg (446x603, 64K)

Fuck off with your tl:dr mossad shit

Anyone who doesn't see Zion Don for what he is really needs meds.

Yup

Attached: 42547F5A-31CD-4722-A2B4-0398BB91CD72.png (553x742, 251K)

wonder if it has anything to do with the inbreeding
something they also love to project

This. If a thread of mine immediately gets flooded with "schitzo" that's pretty much a Kosher certification of validity.

>is anyone else getting sleepy?
>LOLOLOLOL TARRANT IS /OURGUY/ YOU'RE A JEW IF YOU DONT THINK SO
>WHY WOULD MOSSAD DO NZ SHOOTING LOLOLOLOL IT DOESNT BENEFIT THEM AT ALL
>ZIONISM IS PERFECTLY FINE!
>take your pills schizo
>schizo
>schizo
>SCHIZO
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: jews.png (998x1134, 197K)

They are saving their savage bantz and dank memes up for the 2020 election, so until next January it will be low tier inbred kike insults rather than anything better.

kike detected

Attached: jidf kikery.png (1899x2283, 3.83M)

jidf migatards detected

idiots, trump loves israel, he has betrayed us, the right doesnt like israel either, calling trump out for the kikesock he is wont magically make the right support zionism,

>I'm a Marine sniper with 300 kills and can tell you people don't bleed when shot schitzo
>they were all piled up in a corner motionless because they were trying to escape schitzo
>every town has a armed guy in matching camo wandering around schitzo
>IT'S REAL DO LIKE HE DID KILL MUSLIMS SCHITZO

Attached: full metal psyop.jpg (523x477, 58K)

Sloppy job Mossad posters fall into three categories
>below average IQ, thinks they are enlightened because they parrot Jow Forums
>paranoiacs and schizophrenics suffering delusions
>actual shills who want white men on this board to never act, just post on here all day about da joos so they are never taken seriously
Tarrant is the real deal. You can disavow, but those people were killed. Inb4
>muh magazine inside the mosque
He dropped it, you can see it happen and he mentions it later
>muh crisis actors
Bullets don't make people explode or go flying, they just drop. Actors don't get turned into speed bumps.
>muh CGI
What is video compression.
>muh he went to Israel, he's a Jew!
No hard evidence of anything other than being in the country for 9 days
>muh symbols on his guns!
Each and every one has historical context of some kind. Mossad totally wants people to google all these battles against muslims and fascist iconography

Just fucking give it up.

Attached: IMG_1133.png (551x467, 113K)

t. schizo

they've become incredibly sloppy and desperate
amateur hour all around lmao

yes the muslims were killed, but that doesnt prove it wasnt a mossad op you fucking gay

Prove it was. Let's see some evidence. And do tell what Mossad hoped to accomplish by doing this.

You are a disgrace.

>Don't pay attention to the mass shooter drill going on simultaneously schitzo
>The video was livestreamed not pre-recorded believe me schitzo
>people sometimes roll into a sleeping position when fatally shot schitzo
>read his manifesto schitzo

ffs it's definitely sloppy damage control

Attached: 1552956863685.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

shut up schizo kike

youve seen the evidence you dumb fucking jidf retard,

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy13.jpg (615x1260, 543K)

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy10.jpg (615x732, 350K)

Attached: Zionism-is-White-Supremacy11.jpg (615x457, 253K)

Sloppy kike

Attached: 47D77948-33C7-4BAD-8068-3F64DDB8D637.jpg (454x340, 88K)

I would like to hear one cogent explaination for Mossad's goals and reasons for carrying out this ridiculously coordinated op on the other side of their world. And film it too just for funsies. I'll wait.

Just look at the news and how thye're framing the HOAX SHOOOTING.

Attached: Kike ops.jpg (1000x1117, 790K)

>Jews want Goyim disarmed
>Goyim disarmed
>Jews want white resistance shut down on social media
>White nationalism banned on social media

Shall I go on?

>mass shooters never shoot up a bunch of politicians
>never target the people allowing the people making it possible for shitskins to invade to begin with
>kill absolute fucking nobodies that come from shithole countries where the craft huts made from their own feces - implying they wouldn't happily take a free ride to a better place
>SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE!
>lol i am infinitychan look at my memes goy
>Jews are fine if they stay in israel(because theres no way they have subverted all of western culture)
>jews definitely aren't the problem
>OUR GUY!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1285733202718.jpg (298x379, 11K)

I love how language evolves so quickly to route around bullshit

>t. Double digit IQ
Because your social media presence and dusty guns were doing so much. So go on, but think a little harder if you can. I know it gives you a headache but tough it out for me.

Good

You forgot your vpn retard

Can you Mossad fags name a single right-winger who isn't Mossad?

Attached: 432534227.png (637x717, 419K)

>ITT: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

hm... might this be a hint at where they're projecting?

Attached: 1553461168258.gif (450x450, 776K)

sloppy job mossad, calling out mossad

What a shitty job it must be to try and push this. The arm of the left has been crushed, publicly, for all to behold. You made such a spectacle of it that we all had to actually look away as the remnants of your establishment just collapsed on themselves. It was perverse and disgusting from start to demise, watching all the power and all the professions and careers and all the risks and cash and favors and patronage traded in the hopes of keeping your machine going just a bit longer, just so the next cohort of drones and tools can receive their quid pro quo. I am fascinated to see what emerges from your rubble, and now we're all so seasoned by your relentless Saturnic treachery that we are ready to bayonet whatever might emerge. Your opponents are brazen now, berserk. We are beyond caring about winning or even amusing ourselves with your vainglorious gracelessness. We are inured to truth, to a higher set of goals of betterment that needs no establishment or largesse. Your lives are parables for foolishness and hubris and I look forward to writing their histories for our next generations' amusements. I wonder if any of the Democrats' foreign intrigues will take over administration of establishment leftists, seeing how Obama, Bush, Clinton and McCain have all been torn from all prestige, and slink about rather than stand, nakedly ridiculous and stupid before everyone, unspeakably so.

Take your meds, schizo.

>jidf scum thinks he can get white people to sympathize with zionists

face it, youve dug your graves, you are all going to die

>Opioids and psychoactive drugs are good for you goy! Trust me im a doctor. Good goy!
The same thing goes for amphetamines, how could medicine be bad for you? What are you, some kind of far-right conspiracy lunatic?

Attached: Ritalin-2.png (628x628, 216K)

>A delusion is a belief that is held strongly even when the evidence shows otherwise

TAKE
YOUR
MEDS

I think it's likely intentional.
They're taking an inventory of our reactions.

Based as fuck muh nigga

This.

Also fuck Moarpheus the fat ass Jewish schizo that started this thread. He used to post from Israel now he larps as an American. He hates white nationalists and loves Jared Kushner. He spams every thread on the board with the same bullshit.

So in your mind, what happened at the Christ church mosque cleansing? Was it a Mossad agent who carried out he attack for real and will go to prison for it, was it staged with crisis actors and no one died, was it a Mossad agent who killed all those Muslims and got away free while pinning the attack on someone else, was the stream CGI? What was it?

Entire thing was fake

They rape your mind with neural monitoring and then diagnose you as delusional now... it's called Targeted Individuals

I didn't

No, put it into details, was it CGI, was it crisis actors and no one died, was it staged and closed off to the public? Was it all green screen, was it set up how was it faked

Crisis actors for the photo ops. Mannequins for the dead bodies. A simulated event with blanks in some parts and no gunfire at all in others with CGI added after. It was a lot going on. And a super sloppy job from you, mossad.

We are watching you
I'm closer than you think
Sleep tight

The mossad doomers cant compete with our zoomers

So the 50 families of the dead sandniggers are what? Fake? Paid off for their silence? Are they told “yeah your family members didn’t die, but pretend they did for the rest of your life”, or were the list of those killed just made up characters with more actors hired to play their family and pretend they knew each other?

>muh mossad

We have 5 guys on you
Keep your fucking mouth shut

Eitan dies and wham the b level faggots got promoted

no one here even knows who the fuck moarpheus is you faggot stop posting this faggot tier shill meme

globalresearch.ca/the-secret-playbook-of-internet-trolls-disrupt-misdirect-and-control-internet-discussions

Attached: globalresearch trolls.jpg (500x1353, 142K)

Yeah? what's the last 3 digits of my zip code?

M4 is a good kid
Sang like a bird when we caught him diddling a retard

TAKE YOURR MEDSSS SCHIZO THERES NO SUCH THING AS MOSSAD REEEEEE TARRANT IS OUR GUY FAGGOTS LISTEN TO ME TARRANT IS OUR GUY DO YOU UNDERSAND GOY-I MEAN FRIEND DO YOU UNDERSTAND TARRANT IS OUR GUY

That's what I thought.

Attached: 534.jpg (390x390, 96K)

Nigger you’re still here, answer

It’s damn near Charlottesville 2.0. Instead of talking to normies about how Muslims commit much more terror against whites you guys would rather disassociate yourself from this and call it a false flag.

Just like in Charlottesville, when the corrupt authorities manipulated a situation where the right/conservative protestors were surrounded. They didn’t intervene, and focused more on the right/conservatives more than Antifa. Men were unfairly arrested. Our people were beat up and doxxed.

Instead of standing by the people there, who got out of their bedrooms to stand up for their beliefs, you backed down, called them stupid and failed in any way to call out the corrupt governments of Charlottesville and Virgina state.

Right now in this very moment, instead of shitposting on Jow Forums you could be redpilling normies. And you know what the irony is? Normies in general are fairly apathetic to this whole thing; making our jobs that much more easier. You could even bring up the point he made about Israel. Tell them how they are in fact here subverting us in our homelands.

But you won’t. Instead you’ll just call it a false flag. Or he was an idiot. And everyone who supports him is either a shill, or a moron. Completely blowing a perfect opportunity to advance the cause of ethno-nationalism.

What a waste of fucking energy you faggots are.

Attached: 1552930992722.png (904x711, 400K)

Who the fuck knows about the families. Were all the names released? That shit is irrelevant. Also Ireland faggot needs to put up or shut up.

Keep talking buddy