Nordcuck hate thread

The Mediterranean man brings out a flame in the Nord woman. He resembles a God from her folkore, a prince in her fairy tales, the conqueror and subduer of her ancestors. She looks at her timid, effeminate nord husband with disgust and will cuck him out of his money so she can live her life close to men of real virility, exotic men in a climate as warm as their lovemaking. It's summer again the season in which the breeding cycle of the nord woman starts, when Freja meets Ares in Mallorca,Rome,Santorini,Mykonos and all across the cradle of civilisation the nord woman melts at the touch of the MEDITERRANEAN MAN who transcends her senses making her never to forget this exciting journey for all the months she returns to her pitiful,rainy,cold country with her equally pitiful and bland husband

Attached: med bvll.jpg (748x1000, 98K)

OP is arab

how long did it take you to type this

ok fucking nigger brainlet

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

i grabbed it from the archive

What the fuck is that nigger. Post a true med at least, not some random arab

he's greek

Well at least you actually posted a med this time. In 99% of these threads the "meds" people post are all anglos like David Gandy or Henry Cavill

Attached: 1544359616753.png (980x830, 1.08M)

I’m Greek and I can honestly say we are inferior to our Nordic friends. If your a white supremacist you have to be a Nordic supremacist. Everything you said you can basically say for a nigger

that dude looks so cool lmao

Just stop dude.

You can see the Ottoman from miles away. In Italy he would pass as a middle-eastern with no problems
He's almost worse than our worst Italian

Attached: carlo_conti.gif (499x619, 187K)

you must be 18 to post on this site limp wist faggot. Try eating something mutt that arm looks like its about to break

now post the feet Ahmed

most of this website is too retarded to understand meds are the best because of their tendency to reject nigger and jewish propaganda horseshit. Living closer to muslims makes you hate them more. Nordniggers have lived in the far northern reaches of europe, out of the way of any potential threats for as long as history has gone on for.

Because of this, nordics aren't just weak and effeminate, but sheltered too.

jan 5th, 2000

Shut the fuck up Justin. I don't see any Nordic as superior to me, and I don't see myself as superior to any Nordic.

james*

fucking nigger mongrel

>he's greek
no he looks like a common Arab brown shit. Not like a med masterrace at all.

You're the only mongrel I see here

The very definition of a limp-wristed fag.
You are embarrassing my phenotype, OP. Kindly stop.

that's how meds look

you're jewish

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Obvious cuck user.

How very Arab of you to immediately assume that I'm Jewish

Blue eyes and blonde hair is the best it’s not even close greeks and Italians are basically gypsies.

>that's how meds look
no it isnt. But you wouldnt know as a filthy new worlder you live in a melting pot of mutts and faggotry.

My Sicilian mother and I have blue eyes because a Viking fucked my great great great great grandmother. Sage

OP is an Arab cuck larping as a med.

you are jewish

how do meds look like then, icemonkey?

Attached: nordcuck faggot.png (891x710, 569K)

look at my dna test mohammad

You just need a simple image to explain everything.

Attached: 300px-Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif (300x181, 13K)

Literally a limp wristed faggot lmao. Hit the gym, you look like a concentration camp victim.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 24K)

Sorry to burst your bubble user but DNA tests are confirmed fraudulent. You fell for another Jewish lie

anglofags aren't white

Attached: russellbrand.jpg (512x512, 57K)

why would you even @ me, you mongrel?
Trolling is a art, apply yourself.

This. Also, now Schlomo has your DNA, so I'd go live innawoods asap if I were in your shoes.

Only Arabs
Chimp out this badly
Sorry Ahmed, you've been found out

show your brown skin nigger and better yet tell me your address

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

SCOSSA?

tell yourself whatever fairy tells you need to get by mutt

Kek. Still whiter than Amerimutts

>americans are the incels of the world

>meanwhile, greeks are number 1 worldwide in sex

It paints a telling picture.

Attached: 1553712653262.png (1188x789, 73K)

but meanwhile an italian that looks like him isn't white because he's a mednigger. Got it.

Why don't you make it easier for me don't lock up tonight

Whats wrong with your fucking toes dude? your arab parents were to cheap to buy you new shoes when you hit puberty?

my mother isn't italian

But srsly, some kind of disorder going on there? also,
>foot
>feet
pick one, mutt confirmed.

Are you a girl?

i curl my toes idiot

Then pic related is standard procedure, yours are fucking crocked.. must have had to small shoes for many years or chimpout-kicked a concrete wall .

Attached: Picture1-5.png (625x615, 158K)

forget the mystery meat new worlder Svensker. They are tainted beasts and abominations. Freak shows the lot of them

Fuck off, divisive shill.
You're probably just a COPING mutt anyway trying to LARP as a Med.

Attached: 43E85A93-D392-4983-9BD3-78880A39CF31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

You're not Med you anorexic mystery meat mutt. Fuck off.

Attached: med_pepe.png (420x420, 53K)

White men just can’t compete.

Attached: 77801621-711E-4690-832A-A05A3F02A6EC.jpg (1080x1066, 131K)

i cant believe this is who is trying to tell me that my beliefs are wrong and that im a faggot