Peter Zeihan on Brexit and NATO

Some interesting stuff here. Says that after Brexit, the UK will have to make a new deal with another country, the USA, and that this will "lock the UK into the US orbit for at least a half century". He also says that USA has "already funcationally removed itself from the NATO alliance" and says it is trying to piece together a new military alliance including the UK and maybe Japan.

Is he right? Is UK economically going to basically be totally under USA economically for so long due to not having a lot of leverage after Brexit? Has the USA essentially removed itself from NATO already?

youtube.com/watch?v=FSKZ3JfJm8o

Attached: pz.png (1286x715, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw
youtu.be/u0eJK4Avk2M?t=1689
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't Unhand the Zeihan!

Attached: sJAKkvhe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

how come shitbag speaks with a rainbow lisp? anything he says right away can be discounted and attributed to tar budgets of CIA lemon party gestapo. what kind of name is "zeihan" anyway? Iran? Taj-mahals? Baltistan? Any other brexit penal colonies of red, white and blue axis of Dr Evil? What crypt do these tall tales telling rainbow shitbags crawl from?

Attached: 4chan Shit.png (766x564, 24K)

>America will soon be the only demographic to be able to consume global imports, at the exact same time they lose all reason for doing so

>America's demographic will suffer a brief, maybe tough recession in the coming decade, while the rest of the planet crashes.

Attached: 1503851074821.jpg (736x1378, 166K)

>Shale has now made US energy independent, with free natgas as WASTE BYPRODUCT, which is now used for electricity and retooled petrochemical creation.

>Between Mexico and "some" of Canada, the US has all the resources it could ever need.

>Without the American Navy guarding the globe, nations will fall back on warfare to get what they need.

>Saudi/Iran will go at it. Russia will advance west to take what they can while they still have a working military, and China will lash out to get oil, which Japan/SK will put down with minimal US involvement.

>The rest of the world will starve without food shipments, and global population will drop to 4 billion.

youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw

Attached: 1492369877951.jpg (800x1130, 148K)

Its funny, because he is kinda of redpilled and downplays it.

First 60 seconds

"I'm kidding folks, it's all going STRAIT to hell!"

Attached: 1368279179235.jpg (1136x1704, 614K)

No he just downplays that browns and blacks are going to die and pretty much says we going to get rich so don't worry about it.

Blackpilled IMO, but potato tomato

And anything to spread his word ^__^

Attached: hCA3Vnx.jpg (1080x1350, 61K)

It's just classic failed prognoses from establishment cucks who always get it wrong because they're scared to look at facts. In 50 years time, the US will be majority Latino and the UK will be majority Muslim.

Its happening

Attached: 555555.png (797x468, 330K)

Saudi Arabia is 1/3rd the size of Iran and has a mercenary army only. I won't even bother to address the rest of your middle school essay bullshit.

>lock the UK into the US orbit for at least a half century
Uhm this has been the state of affairs since as far back as the Suez incident. And it's not just us, the entirety of Europe has been subordinate to the USA for at least 50 years and the EU is in no way exceptional. What rock has this guy been under?

"Why did Saudis invade Yemen, WITHOUT GROUND TROOPS?

"Why are they doing precision guided bombings without eyes on the ground?"

"Practice. They are getting ready for the Grand Iranian Turkey Shoot"

Attached: 1345428341372.png (600x800, 206K)

>Why did Saudis invade Yemen
Because Yemen is a tiny country that overthrew its Saudi-friendly regime.
>WITHOUT GROUND TROOPS?
Because they don't have any. Mercenary army made of niggers who run away at the first sign of trouble.
Sorry bucko, i suggest you lurk a few more years before posting your 8th grade thoughts

>"Arggg, I have to resort to saying NIGGER to prove I know more!"

The posting age is for a reason, child

Attached: 1490838309265.jpg (694x960, 79K)

So you're a nigger? My condolences

>This post is VERY low quality
>Thanks for your report!

ggez go to bed kid

Attached: 1450906672351.jpg (1400x1958, 1.76M)

So you're a nigger and a redditor? Lurk for for a few years Tyrone. Brush up on stats, geography, actual data. It helps with not sounding like a retard in a political discussion

Ha, latinos are below replacement mate and also their is a rising nationalist movement. The neo-liberal plans will collapse long before that.