Baked Alaska Hate Thread

Baked Alaska has joined the Anti White coalition as a paid traitor. Real name Anthime "Tim" Gionet, he will be doing a college tour this fall with Christian Picciolini of Life After Hate and Jared Holt of Right Wing Watch "about the dangers of the Alt-Right." He was a MAGA Trump supporting grifter who managed MILO and then almost went blind when bleach was thrown in his eyes at Charlottesville.

This is his YouTube channel video when he initially declared that he has joined the other side.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo1teqiuBs

Attached: baked alaska christian picciolini.png (794x704, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r1xbf
youtube.com/watch?v=7twl-ZAFKUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eC5Ceo8R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof
archive.is/r1xbf

Attached: coked alaska.jpg (1199x662, 58K)

Homo Alaska

Attached: gay alaska.jpg (474x356, 22K)

Traitors are worse

Attached: traitors first.jpg (850x400, 57K)

What the fuck is this who the fuck cares about this guy?

e-celeb trash

Pakilini?

Attached: ChrisPakilini.jpg (700x442, 155K)

Lol he was always just a faggot trying to cash in. The whole, I was a nazi until I meet a smart powerful jewish friend and saw the light is a guaranteed paycheck from ADL adjacent groups

He was always a cringy faggot and I absolutely hated the fact e-celebs kept him around.

>life after hate

Attached: 1419464155427.gif (245x230, 871K)

Why do all these idiots on the left go on and on about hate and life after hate. At this point I am going to have to assume that they are projecting because to be perfectly honest I am free of hate. Even the kikes I no longer hate, how could I, that would be like hating a cockroach. They are disgusting parasites but I don't think about them enough to actually hate them.
The real enemy lives in the mind of the men of Europe and the only way to defeat the enemy is to end the xenophilia and learn to once again love oneself and ones people.

Attached: 1553736341213.png (900x900, 940K)

This, but to a different degree.
I am not constantly filled with rage. I experience bouts of sadness and/or disappointment in necessary doses and in response to particular incidents and experiences.
But the only reason for this is because I'm filled with love. I love my wife, my family, my people. I love my culture, my history, my nations. And just like a parent will defend their child to the death, just like a parent will do ANYTHING for their family, so would I.
I hold no anger but I would do DRASTIC things if I was convinced that said action would lead to the best outcome for everyone I love and value.

I fucking hate Christian picciolini. And anyone else who gets as much air time on NPR

OMG what a faggot. BTW ask Cernovich about his relationship with Jared Holt.

I'm assuming this is a joke and OP being ausitic didn't pick up on it. Am I right?

>never give them an inch
thas why mang

I agree with you. I am motivated by love as well. And I will defend what I love by any means and at any price.

How about you stop sucking e-celeb cocks and giving them attention scholomo?

>low IQ moron
>who
>who

Attached: 1549740194685.gif (607x609, 514K)

the eyebrow in ur picture goes over the hair.
sp00ky

I have ALWAYS hated this DOOSH.

he looks like a jew

There's a good reason for that.

the fact that the dude had to incorporate Alaska into his stage name demonstrates his low value. besides being a large state , there is little difference between alaska and the continental us, we have all the same shit.lived here forever and never heard of the fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=7twl-ZAFKUw

Could this clown be any more obvious.

Attached: 1531275592336.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

why oh why does ashton fuck him..

>yang fags are thiny veiled anti-right people
lol, as if there was any doubt.

Whoa he's so ironic and aloof. Wow what a cool guy.

he gives your state a great name: youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eC5Ceo8R4

what a fag

if you hate him, why give him free publicity?
i forgot about BA since he was banned.
should've just let him go the way of the dinosaur.
but, here we are, with your faggy ass pussy dripping.

>Milo
You support that pedo?

I did not realize he managed Milo - you'd think Milo could get someone higher-powered (he does present well, though). At least I can now understand the excitement of having him come to 'our side'.

Hasn't he always been anti-white? I only remember him being a cernovich tier "Jews are based" MAGAtard

Biggest fag amongst the E-thots.

She has borderline personality disorder. Probably was molested by her father.

its sad that when went from PJW to BA.

if you're gonna grift you grift on the left because you'll get shut down if you're speaking truth.

look at all those patreon grifters like chapo and that youtube tranny.

now that's fucking based

>those yang hats
I called it. For some odd reason i couldnt figure out Baked Alaska was on all of the more active yang shills friends list everywhere from Twitter to obscure little meme hosting sites.

He was hoping to latch onto to that yang faggotry early to suckle shekels but now that they crashed and burned hes on to the next Internet fad to exploit. He is like a flesh eating disease to budding Internet sub cultures.

Attached: images (3).jpg (187x270, 8K)

So can we turn it around on him..? Didn't Yang recently denounce white nationalism and said that he didn't want the vote of white nationalists . If he was simply made aware of these people and how they've attached themselves to his campaign, it'll probably blow up in Baked Alaska's face right..?

Baked Alaska was a fucking faggot two/three years ago.
I'm only shocked that he turned out to be an even bigger faggot after all.

This. It is a fact known throughout history that traitors must go before enemies.

"And when we horsemen be together, look every each of you kings let make such ordinance that none break upon pain of death. And who that seeth any man dress him to flee, lightly that he be slain, for it is better that we slay a coward, than through a coward all we to be slain."
- King Lot
Le Morte D'Arthur

Attached: The_Death_of_King_Arthur_by_James_Archer_(1860).jpg (1738x1448, 672K)

Nah he was definitely one to call out jews and promote white identity. He always had VERY low IQ takes and he was ultimately there to cash in on infighting and debates. Lots of people smelled bullshit on him since day 1

He's already dead, metaphorically speaking. Just look at that comment section. That is what every comment section about everything he ever does in the future will look like for the rest of his life. He is so unlikeable that people from all across the political spectrum are coming together to unanimously tell him to fuck off.

Attached: 1553040666288.png (640x300, 114K)

Nope. It wont blow up in his face because the people he is trying to milk/appease know what he used to do with the alt right. He's coming at it as a "redeemed, reborn leftist that made mistakes in the past and was brainwashed by racist bigots"
He's made SSOOO much fucking MONEY from our side. I wish someone had estimates on how much this jew was raking in monthly. Over $10k i could imagine. Now he is moving on to the next thing. He knows he isnt allowed in our side anymore, so hes moving back.

Alex Jones fucked her too. She gives lousy blowjobs so they never hired her full time.

Attached: 1546530124097.jpg (1235x1235, 703K)

>"our side"
If I remember correctly he got his "big break" by stumbling his way around /hwndu/ parroting memes he had literally just heard and trying to get in everyones conversations. I'm pretty sure the consensus Jow Forums immedietly reached was "that guy is annoying and I wish he would go away."

I'm sure r/the_donald loved him though.

Attached: 20170713_204704.jpg (400x1330, 207K)

All of the e-celebs just hop from trend to trend of what they see here. Nick the spic Fuentes did it too.

she's cucking him they have an "open" relationship

Reminder that nick fuentes viciously defended this faggot from the evil alt right and both are friends."you guys are bullying baked alaska hes a great guy and i consider him a great friend."
Wasnt baked on a stream with the irony bros, fuentes and Jim Goad like 2 months back?

Be honest. Ecelebs like BA just want to fuck college pussy and prey on drunk chicks while they use digital paycheck money to promote agendas that are spoonfed by the mobs that make up these crepper cultures. They just repeat rhetoric paid from trump pockets among pedos and poloticians where politics devolves into television entertainment and paid propaganda advertising

Amen. This is studio felony in the booth with wonka chiefin on the lincoln log while a polished turd with oil premiums get eyebleach and crypto cash

Not too familiar with this grifter but has he always looked like such a fag?

This was him like a year or 2 ago. So yes, he has always looked like a fag just in different ways.

Attached: 59050f717dea720c3d8b4f0f-750-563.png (750x563, 391K)

His metro sexual hulk hogan phase was the worst.

Attached: image.jpg (400x600, 53K)

Then there was that 2 week period "Yang gang" pretended to be relevant. Him and his little gaggle of culture vultures moved in and out of that 1 quick.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-020445_YouTube.jpg (1343x1080, 550K)

I mean he's not wrong about is what he did was fucked up and clearly a lot of you think what he did was good which is terrible. What I don't agree with is the one leading to the other fallacy. Not many people share his specific set of crazy beliefs, and I'm sure the vast majority of what people would consider "alt-right" would ever do the same thing. The people who actually think what he did is ok though need to be purged for sure, just like jihadis need to be purged.

I agree. As a recovering alt right memester myself I now realize that when a group of racially and religously homogeneous foreigners moves into our countries and declares themselves an enemy of our core values that the best course of action is to just let them keep killing our people without any meaningful reprocussions. Sure we may have to see a few dozen of our children splattered across the road like dogs but at least we can sleep well at night knowing our inaction is certainly going to improve things more than intimidating or stopping the aggressors.

Attached: images (4).jpg (193x261, 11K)

Most of the faggots here are retarded zoomers, hence the e-fag spam.

He never said anything I can remember. Just a Milo hanger on

Faked Alaska was always a bit of a retard. He never understood even the simplest of right wing concepts, he just kinda seemed like one of those morons who just follows those around him. It doesn't surprise me one bit that Alaska would flipflop. Picciolini is a bit of a similar character. Picciolini was a loser, and the only friends he could make were Nazis so he became a stormnigger. Then as soon as he realized that *gasp* niggers are people too he gave it all up. Now his friends are SJWs and so is he

yes you are

Honestly, he's always been a flakey SOB.

HEY ORANGE MANNNNN , MOONMUN , MATT . Is this true IH intel , baked is big gay????

>a lot of you think what he did was good which is terrible
Honestly, no, I don't think it was good. I just don't care. He shot up an Al Qaeda recruitment center and a desecrated Christian church.
Oh, well.