Lol

Welcome to Jow Forums Charolettesville. Enjoy your stay while you can!

Attached: letsabolishthefirstadmendment.png (768x1024, 447K)

All because some nigga didn't want to take a damn test. SMDH FAMALAM.

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Soon...HAHAHAHAHA!!

Attached: file.png (1108x1162, 502K)

>be user
>don't want to go to school because big exam coming up
>make a shitpost on 4chins using 6 proxies
>say "don't go to school tomorrow at x"
>get a schoolday off for free

pathetic

Attached: 1551694083135.png (500x544, 153K)

Attached: attention 2.png (980x941, 265K)

At least nobody's wearing whiteface.

Attached: 1552158914695.png (657x450, 43K)

>students take any excuse to skip school and get rewarded for it by their dumb liberal commie parents
i would have done the exact same thing at their age and i was the kid who made sure to personally inform all three of the black students in the school that they are niggers

boo hoo

Tell them they're faggots.

>some sperg made a shitpost on Jow Forums lets go on strike

Honk honk

Attached: I_AM_HONKING_STRONGER.png (512x512, 207K)

I am positive the niggers themselves posted the "racist threat" in this site because Jow Forums is a board of peace. These false flag attempts should be punishable.

what's the list?
GIMMEDAT!

>still going on about this retarded sideshow years later

Attached: 1509756622601.jpg (480x480, 15K)

But you don't understand! It's a vast alt-right conspiracy! And the Russians!

*ahem*
fuck niggers

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

Niggers still not able to read the constitution I see.

For one, it's the internet, how do you dumb niggers even know that you were threatened by a real person.

Secondly, even if you were threatened by someone, how can the state of Carolina possibly do anything about it? You dumb niggers apparently don't understand the concept of sovereignty as in, your state has nothing to do with my state you fucking retarded piece of shit nigger boy.

Last, get fucked nigger, we are coming for you. The Civil War approaches and we will go door to door killing every last one of you pieces of ghetto trash. Fucking nigger , get fucked

Attached: St.Terrant.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

tfw they shut it down

Attached: 1500009349516.png (400x416, 41K)

2+2chins is a board of peace and a melting pot of friendship.

Charlottesville has got to be a hub for something. Too much happens there for it to be otherwise. Remember Jackie and the Rolling Stones article?

Trump Vineyards is there. SNL Financial is there. CFA Institute is there. NGIC, the National Ground Intelligence Institute is there. The Federal Executive Institute is there. The Monroe Institute is 30 minutes away in the hills of Nelson.

Investigate Charlottesville, anons, and fuck Wes Bellamy.

Also, we still have our fucking statues. God bless.

>Also, we still have our fucking statues
noice

wtf? A black student union? I thought the didn't like being separated from the whites

>WAAAAAAHHHHHH DUH INTERWEBS HURTED MUH FEEELS WAAAHHHHH
Why are niggers so fragile?

Attached: 1477798739566.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Charlottesville was a setup. A total scam on the Alt Right. May it RIP unlike that big fat commie cunt who died from a heart attack, she can burn in hell!

>A racist thread from Jow Forums

Imagine having this much of a freak out over something written on a bathroom stall because it's about the same level of serious. Black Student Union just wants an excuse to skip class.

I had to go to Charlottesville for work a few years ago, the UVA campus is super fucking cozy desu

>tfw born to late to walk out of school every day demanding things that will realistically never happen

Attached: f.jpg (736x748, 87K)

fpbp

We got a nice place. I recommend the chicken sammich at Trinity. Shame fuckers keep shitting it up.