*abandons you*

Stats: 28% of white children dont live with their father, 54% of black choldren dont live with their father, 35% of children in america dont have a father in their home.
How do we fix this?
liveabout.com/fatherless-children-in-america-statistics-1270392

Attached: 66759D16-8074-4CEC-8B98-225EAAB58932.jpg (970x646, 50K)

Not having a father in the home = war crime

28% of "white" fathers maybe

End no fault divorce.

fuck those kids
have in prison for life trash humans

You're not taking into account the Eternal Roastie.

>father is a conman and a marriage impostor
>mum is rich as fuck
>siring me was part of his plan
>he overdoes it and mum wises up on him before I was born
>mum was so fed up with him, she doesn't even want alimony, just that he fucked off forever from her life
>she tries her best to hide it but I am not as loved as my other half-siblings, I can feel how uncomfortable she is around me, how I remind her of her biggest mistake in life
>the only time my father had contact with me was to mooch money off me
I wish I was never born

only fags care about fathers. seriously, why does Jow Forums have such daddy issues? real men love their mothers more and don't need a father because they can take care of their of themselves and be the man of the house.

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

35%???? Why the fuck is that not a national emergency. This world is fucked.

If you don't have a father around, who will teach you what it means to be a man?

Because women can allegedly raise children for themselves, allegedly. They are allegedly just as good as a regular couple and apparently the lack of toxic masculinity makes the sons allegedly better.

Men love their mothers more, the same way women love their fathers more.
Doesn't change the negative effects it has on both.
It leads to weak, violent men, and roasties.

Jordan Peterson

Your mom's a cunt.

Take away women's rights.

You can’t. People will only find Jesus after the collapse and white women will never admit fault for their part

This for real. My mom married my stepdad when my twin sister and I were 3. My mom was a feminist who hated men unless they were apparently 14 years older than her and had a house. I was treated like shit growing up while my sister's were treated considerably better just because they were female. It's like they were treated like people, and I was only there to learn to be a slave to women. Worse off yet, my mom clearly resented, nay hated my twin and I for being baggage, and made it a point to treat my younger sister better than either of us. My little sister, my mom and my stepdad were the family my mom and stepdad wanted. We were the baggage that came with it. And whenever I got tired of being treated differently and disrespected just because that stupid whore was too useless to get a fucking abortion even when she knew my dad was being deported to Europe (probably because of all the attention she got for being a MOM), I got punished for not pretending they weren't monsters.

Fuck women. Destroy this civilization and beat them back into submission,let them watch all of their privileges and luxuries fall away, never to return again.

the white rate is closer to 40 and the black rate is closer to 80. But yeah, see

Allegedly all the statistics showing otherwise are inherently sexist I'm sure

“Just get laid incel XD” most people dont realize that the family is what causes these internal feelings towards women and men in society and just assume its your fault instead of analyzing and criticizing the enviroment you are in.

remove welfare, obviously women who have/had abusive husbands shouldn't have to deal with that shit, but most of these couples just aren't feeling any kind of political hardship, therefore they have no reason to stick together. Also, after generations of pushed individualism, I believe it has caused a sickness that makes communities feel no need to stick together.

I meant financial hardship

it's women having poor selections in mates

>how do we fix it?
Date a single woman and father her child?

let corporations take over
they can do a better job.
I wouldn't mind if my parents were apple computer and tesla. it would be neat.

>28
Jesus christ that explains why every american flag here talks like your typical street corner drug hustler.

Oh absolutely. Once I told my parents to fuck off and never contact me again or I'd kill them, suddenly then all of my family (re: the women) decided to reach out to me and tell me "you owe it to YOURSELF to forgive them!"

Worthless cunts. All of them. You can't shame me back into that.

Anime characters

Change the jewdicial system regarding custody and divorce laws. People always complain about streamlining the IRS to make one page tax returns, make the courts manageable without some kikes.

Attached: 5F5E71B4-051B-402E-BD35-71802D93169A.jpg (450x552, 78K)

Former teacher here. It got so bad we stopped bothering to assume they had a dad at home. Single moms fuck losers and have their kids, then work two jobs while little Jaden or Tyriq just goes home and does whatever they want.

Then when they go to prison at 18 we hear “the system is unfair to blacks!”

Yeah. Fuck that.

>TFW I'm a twin (like you, brother and sister)
>TFW my brother was the favorite and I was the outcast
>Mommy read and talked with my brother, I was always in my room playing with my toys alone
>Step dad didn't like me, because I refused to be a tom boy. Instead took my brother out to go shooting and hunting with
>Get cancer around age 20
>Step dad "it's not a big deal; not like you got a death sentence"
>Mom didn't do much, just offered to watch over me but no bonding or anything of that nature
>Beat cancer, decides enough is a enough. Settle down with a man who doesn't come from a broken home
>Have a baby, love her to death
>Mom and stepdad wants to be in my daughters life and watch her and keeps buying her clothes and toys and taking picture to post on fagbooks

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS KIND OF LOVE FOR ME WHEN I WAS A KID?!?!?

Attached: 1552795358885.jpg (640x853, 39K)

>How do we fix this?
One man at a time.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

nice, takes a lot of pressure off raising kids when you know you can just dip

demote rap and black culture as an acceptable form of entertainment

Tits

those women shouldn't have been allowed to give birth in the first place.

Attached: IMG_1069.gif (220x222, 1.1M)

Abort the children, kill them

It must be all the man's fault. We need to cure toxic masculinity. Maybe if we encourage boys to transition to women. Good thing there are several TV shows all about that now.

fix women

Honestly? Prevent women from leaving the home, punish them for leaving, cover their faces and shame them for thinking of leaving the father of their child

My dad had kids with and ran out on two other women before doing the same with my mom. In total, he abandoned 4 children and 3 women. I don't think he even paid child support to the first two kids and he had to be nagged to pay it as required to my mom. There are a lot of childish men out there who refuse to take responsibility, accept this Jow Forums

>How do we fix this?

End welfare.
End no-fault divorce.

I know you’re blaming women, but it sounds like your dad was a bigger arsehole, and even your step dad should have stepped up and straightened your mum out

Let them be in your daughter’s life, sometimes it’s healing to see your parents properly love a grandkid even though they were shit parents. Also your kid gets heaps of extra love and attention which is all good

I just hate the fact that I exist because of a failed con attempt.
My father didn't even used his real name when he pulled it off, because his real self was already married, meaning that the person in my birth certificate doesn't even exist on a technical level.

Voting rights exclusive to married families

Well that's pretty fked up.