Furfags

whats Jow Forumss opinion on furries

Attached: fl_owo.png (128x92, 9K)

mostly degenerate

maybe not entirely tho

Entirely degenerate. Always worry around a furry & yiffs get tossed right off a cliff.

Attached: 1529433777730.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Attached: 1549236888926.jpg (480x470, 26K)

I mean some bitches have those butt plugs with the tail and that's it. Idk I think that's okayish

lol ill let that slide user

I'm a furry, pretty sure I'm not a degenerate. but I mostly just stick to the art and shit. You come up to me in a fursuit and ask me if I want to yiff, ill fucking kill ya mate.

I'd gladly lynch a furry with a muslim.

The only thing worse than them is awoo posters

Get back on the everclear rain.

lol

as long as you dont inappropriately spam that shit where people dont want to see it or get involved in discord tranny grooming ur fine mate

I like how much butthurt furries cause in normal faggots. Their discomfort is exquisite.

butthurt furries

I was perplexed when I learned they are actually into fucking animals. They should be banned from everywhere.

all furries should be gassed

Theres this group of furies in my High school and one of them is ugly the other is 500 pounds and the last on is a midget all females and I only have them for P.E and they do nothing the fat on bitches at you if you fail to make a score but she never dos shit and the ugly one has a " In proud to be a furie shirt and The only surprising shit is that the Midget has a boyfriend dont know if he's a furie but he's ugly aswell and evry one in the class wants to kick them out and in the art class is filled with furie and FNAF fan art from them

Except that's not right.

Those are zoophiles.

yeah mostly degenerate but sticking a buttplug with a foxtail up the ass of a girl is hot, so are cat ears, i don't know if this makes me somehow a furrfag

Attached: 1522877226633.jpg (486x480, 41K)

>sodomy's okay i guess
>nothing wrong with anal
>memeflag
Spotted the kike

interesting how many "white extremist" flags are pro-buttplug.

Show your flag Mordecai.

Attached: subtle.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

You know you have to be 18 to post on here, right?