Rise of the Midwest

The Midwest is in a unique position on the American continent.

>Primarily Germanic blood
>High IQ (average 104, similar to Japan)
>Everyone owns a gun
>Everyone owns a truck or car
>population of roughly 60 million, best birthrates in the US outside of Deseret
>Land area the size of Europe
>Infinite source of fresh water
>most fertile land on the planet
>winters as fatal as Russia, immune to invasion

The Midwesterner is primed to be the next rise of Aryandom, as the Germanic people were to the Roman Empire, so shall the Midwesterner be the cleanser of the decadent American empire.

Attached: midwest.jpg (964x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/947/4cbf3ed0-ed18-0133-2439-0e1b1c96d76b.jpg?w=646&fit=max&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2
youtu.be/twyLzdefNng
tightroperecords.com/catalog/embroidered-caps-iron-cross-knit-cap-p-1636.html?osCsid=8c7d8780ea2228669202c4554087c9e3
youtu.be/SRHui9sDGms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37 percent.jpg (2024x1154, 655K)

how many times will people call me a sandnigger?

Attached: my feet.jpg (582x437, 16K)

Midwest people are old and dying. Kids are moving to the cities. Sorry. America is finished.

Based.

The Jews have already started to send the "refugees" to the midwest. It will become the same brown shithole as the rest of the country. Just give it time user.

Every Midwest city has either a spic or a nog problem. Every fucking one.
N. New England will never have either.

I live in the Midwest near the hometown of the pilot of the Enola Gay which dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.
Midwesterners are nice to a fault, until you push them past their limit. Then they'll bomb your cities without a qualm and call it a good day's work. There's no in-between.

Those unlucky refugees are being sent to be stacked in a tower of skulls in the coming century.

In my region, that is untrue.

Whites are fleeing the city. Birthrates are great out here in suburbia. It's 90% white with some high class h1-b Azn gfs.

Midwest is the future. Whites are fleeing the coasts.

Our next step should be expanding White territory. We need to find a way to pay Southern Blacks to move to (((liberal))) states and cities. Buy them their 40 and a mule in exchange for our homogeneity.

Flyover will literally become White America. A true nation from Canada to the Gulf, Idaho to New England.

the midwest is a very interesting place
> populated by German immigrants because their livelihoods at home were undercut by cheap British manufacturing
> When the Germans Instituted their customs union, raising tariffs, within a generation immigration to the US stopped and Germany's economy took off. It took 2 world wars to bring them to heel
> the US had to rely on Irish and Italian immigration after that for cheap labor
> Still, the midwest, like Germany itself was the manufacturing heart of the continent
> This ended in the 60s and 70s when NY Jews allowed cheap imports to ruin the manufacturing base and subsequently exported all jobs to China
Midwestern Renaissance when?

I live in Kansas, and you are right I am German. We have a city here in Kansas where all hte German people live. Kansas also has the biggest dicks in the world. My iq is 118. Your right tough all my friends and family are smart, and we hate taking shit off any other race, it drives us crazy to be honest. The left in the big cities in new york thank they would get away with that kind of shit here, we would stump a mud hole into them, let me tell ya.

>>winters as fatal as Russia, immune to invasion
Apparently Paco, Tyrone, Kumar and Muhammad didn't get that memo you fucking faggot. Nuke this shithole.

And just like Russia we're full of zombiefied lifeless drug addicted working class people waiting for their final days while the bourgeoisie sit in their ivory towers and wait for them all to die

>all that pink and purple
Disgusting.

> Massive amount of Germans

Holy fuck.

I love America now.

Attached: GEIL.png (425x449, 271K)

The rocky mountain states are also pretty neat and Germanic too, except for Utah, t. Colorado

imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/947/4cbf3ed0-ed18-0133-2439-0e1b1c96d76b.jpg?w=646&fit=max&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2

You do realize that German-Americans are now the largest ethnic group due to the fact that most of us have a rural background and we surpassed Anglo-Americans and recently as the 1990s.

will get bullied there for having brown feet

Attached: italian feetsss.png (645x446, 522K)

When will we fucking UNITE?

Attached: 1365114895001.gif (500x250, 50K)

Soon, the demographic tip has only happened recently, if we tried anything now that Anglo-Americans might chimp out again like they did during the World Wars when they put us in interment camps

Attached: German_American_internment_sites_during_World_War_II.jpg (2622x1717, 1.29M)

Germans as an people who moved here from Germany 200 years ago and have completely lost all German culture they once had.

The midwest sucks. Stay away for your own good or I'll fucking kill all of you.

Absolutely based, Jefferson will RISE with the Midwest

That's not entirely true, only for those from urban areas, but in the deep Midwest, in central Texas, and Pennsylvania German-American culture is certainly very well alive and there are still towns in the US that have large German speaking populations.

yeah the north east is pretty lame, I wont bother going near it

Stop posting those disgusting things everywhere what the hell is wrong with you do you think anyone wants to see your obese feet?? Where the fuck are your veins, why are you feet so flat?? You look like you're fucking melting for God's sake.

Neo-france

We have to preserve our lakes now our the water will be stolen by foreign companies.

We have to ban infant mutilation

We have to establish egalitarianism

Attached: 1553794420132.png (4700x4515, 1.03M)

>obese feet
I weigh like 140 lbs.

and my feet are not disgusting

>and my feet are not disgusting
They're absolutely disgusting they're the most shapeless, formless things I've ever had the mispleasure of gazing upon

my russian gf thinks they are nice

Also there has been multiple waves from Germany, in my case i'm a 3rd Generation immigrant and I have living relatives in Germany, my family, on both sides (I'm originally from Central Texas but now live in Colorado) came here in the 1950s where there was a pretty large migration wave, I'm also from a very rural community of only 800 people and there certainly is remnants of German-American culture alive and well in America

Attached: germanspeakers2000.gif (886x643, 69K)

Uh Wisconsin culture IS German culture. Germans in Germany have lost their culture.

I really dont give a fuck what lies you tell yourself stop posting your stubby toed feet in every thread unsolicited

i think you secretly like my feet

Also maybe look at who our President is lol

Both of you fuck off

Well, Hans, unfortunately we are only genetically German. Many of the older folks around here still speak the language fluently, but German was actually outlawed in our schools in the first world war, and by the second, German went from being the primary language of the Midwest to a language spoken only behind closed doors. My Great Grandmother, bless her, speaks fluently, and has a certain Old World magic to her, despite being a 4th Generation German. In the second war our region actually had a Concentration camp for Germans, and Hitler was widely read and supported in this area. An old Czech at a beer garden told me that a lot of guys would talk about Mein Kampf in the bars and taverns. Makes me very sad that I myself can't read it in its native tongue.

Attached: 800px-German_language_by_country_in_the_US.gif (800x581, 177K)

I don't know what state you live in, but my school offered German as a language.

>le Midwest is white ethnostate
I laugh everytime someone says this. Literally filled with Muslims and the cities are the biggest shitholes in the nation. Rural areas and small towns being flooded by spics and Muslims

Also many German-Americans don't speak the language but are still pretty connected to their roots.

It's not still the law, but the Babel Proclamation outlawed German in public in Iowa.

Well, then if anyone is going to figure out a way to deal with this Muslim mess it would be them. They've been interned, so they know what collective guilt is like.

Attached: MuslimDeception.png (1024x1234, 275K)

hope you didn't fucking take spanish in school..

If you deep enough into rural areas you do still find communities that were pretty vigilant, especially in Central Texas.

c'mon you know you guys loved our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread.

Exactly. Stay where you are because it's shit here.

Why is Hispanic and Spanish in the same category? They see no difference between beaners with Indian blood compared to people from Spain (pic)?

Attached: 540fdea8b7afc_-_04-spanish-royal-family-scandal-family-portrait-tcx1113-lg.jpg (1380x895, 225K)

no

Spics and Muslims are being flooded into America. There is no stopping it except by collective force of power by whites. That's it folks. You either kill the invaders, or you mingle with them, and turn into a shithole like Venezuela or Brazil.

There is nowhere to run you mother fuckers. Stand your ground, collect ammo, and guns.

If a German couple moved to Chile and had a child, then that child grew up and moved to America, they would be called hispanic in our census.

tell me about german girls from the midwest will they bully my med feet for being darker than theirs?

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 197K)

stay in your own yard, wop.

but italians have cute feet.

Attached: sad remu.jpg (850x756, 176K)

KYS, dago.

Stop fucking responding to him and shitting up this thread

Please fucking die.

Attached: sadd.png (421x248, 74K)

>tfw no cute German-American blonde girl
Why live?

Attached: Star Butterlfy blushing.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I regret to inform you that we are full and I must ask you to fuck off

Attached: 8BFCAA4B-F464-4435-9626-969E086643A2.jpg (727x393, 65K)

youtu.be/twyLzdefNng

Attached: Soldier Star.png (1500x1450, 867K)

Attached: SS Officer Shtar Butterfly2.png (900x1665, 312K)

Attached: SS officer Shtar Butterfly.png (739x662, 286K)

based Cimmerian

Fellow Kansas bro, and this post is 110% correct.

Also:
>brought advanced beer brewing technology
>brought bratwurst

I have a love-hate relationship with home. From JOCO.

I am German and Swiss German. Have been thinking about getting this beanie:
tightroperecords.com/catalog/embroidered-caps-iron-cross-knit-cap-p-1636.html?osCsid=8c7d8780ea2228669202c4554087c9e3

Attached: Saxe-Coburg and Gotha Windsor crown.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: 1200px-German_Cross.svg.png (1200x1200, 55K)

It’s not the size of Europe dumbass

Attached: He-Man.jpg (1560x2099, 1.29M)

Kill yourself wop

Attached: Masters of the Universe Dolph Lungren.jpg (2815x4265, 3.03M)

youtu.be/SRHui9sDGms

Attached: HE-MAN-1-620x577.jpg (620x577, 43K)

Ich bin Preußischen

Attached: House of Windsor German crown.jpg (590x350, 56K)

:D Deutsches bruder!

as an ohioan, my second favorite state is indiana. First of course being OHIO

Attached: Munch.png (661x841, 887K)

Same here friend

They integrated so well, you don't even notice most White Americans are German. I think a lot of us even forgot ourselves. There have been entire news articles written about how German-Americans integrated so well.

Those filthy kikes Logan and Jake Paul was to be Aryan by making claim to Ohio heritage but fuck them.

Mine too. I’m in (((New Jersey)))

Just Michigan and Minnesota

Hell yeah! Illinois master race!

The Germanic Midwest along with Anglo-Celtic Dixie would be unstoppable.

Lol no
Everyone is leaving the cities. We see them for the concrete shitholes they are. And we know small towns are superior.

Sure if someone would just nuke Chicago IL would be based.

>Immune to invasion.

I was born in Dearborn. Wallah bro. It was my home.

Doesn't MN have the largest Somali population outside of Somalia?

This. As long as the bomb isn't big enough to leave Dupage County in a nuclear fallout

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-223356.jpg (714x375, 153K)

Nuke Cleveland too. Actually, nuke the three C's. It would be an immediate improvement to Ohio.

Don't dare mention France in the same breath as Michigan, we are the ethno-state. We are destroying niggers lives here daily, Detroit is deserted, we are starving them off fresh water in Flint, soon we will be free.

Luckily the children develop rickets and they regularly freeze to death.

Are you niggers not aware that both Wisconsin and Michigan elected democratic governors?

In Michigan it’s a fucking free for all with this cunt bitch fat ass governor proposing 90 cent gas tax increase, more money for nigger school districts to incinerate, and closing down a proposed migrant detention facility.

Fuck Michigan
>t. Ohio

Wyoming here. Can I come?

Germans built the USA. They were the "pioneers" who expanded westward and developed the iconic Conestoga wagon. Prior to WW2, there were over 500 German newspapers in the US. Our American English is so bastardized with German that Anglo speak is barley understood. In the Midwest, we still use a fair amount of German descriptive wording that has been translated to English and we still use many German words. For example: instead of "hot cakes" or "flap jacks" we'll say "pancakes" like the literal translation of German Pfannkuchen. British English is alien to us. When someone sneezes, we say "gesundheit." Our fastest growing demographic are the Amish who are German speakers.

Attached: 1552839025418.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

As many times as it takes.